Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angelicaly Devillish

Go down 
+8
Arashi
William T Spears
Rain of the Nymphs
Vassi
Moonlight Bloodrose
Sephiroth
Azrael
Zach
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

Angelicaly Devillish - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 10 Empty8/4/2010, 12:12 am

ETh stopped as she felt the power surgest. "Is this really what we've coem to..." she utters low as she waved her hand ebfore her. As her orb appears n hadn she sitting on a stone looking down upon it see her siblings. Wanted to help things change some how. but didn't know of how.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.
Mansion

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 10 Empty8/4/2010, 12:17 am

The wind had begun to pick up at an alarming rate. It was also at a speed rarely seen on the western US shores. People started to panic. There was talk of a tidal wave. Fear was all around her. Forcas tried to calm the people around her by imparting logic into their minds.
Debris started to fly around as if there were a twister/tornado about. A steak from a yard sign advertising some political candidate that had been placed beside the sidewalk had come loose. It careened dangerously straight for her, and stuck her in the gut. She gasped People all around her started to scream. She let go of Castio and tried to grab at it, but she could not breathe.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vaann
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 10 Empty8/4/2010, 4:13 pm

Lumiel smiled, "Kill me then. If you are truly going to destroy the world then kill me too. Without humanity I have no wish to live. Let light depart this world. Let darkness rein cousin. But while I live I will do all in my power to stop you. So choose now, kill me and carry on as you wish, spare me and prepare to fight me again or desist from your foolish path. But if you are going to kill me now do it quick. DO IT NOW!"
Lumiel knew that it was a crazy speech, but to be honest she felt crazy today, if the whole world was falling apart then so could she.
Back to top Go down
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.
Searath

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 10 Empty8/4/2010, 4:18 pm

Searath laughed at the stupid angel for she did not listen at all. He then said "You can not die just as i can not. The two beings that can kills us are to busy fighting each other to care. You are stupid for you do not listen. I ready said i have no plans to destroy humanity for with out them WE ALL DIE. No my plan is to add in a little anarchy into the system. I think i will start by causing the downfall this nation and the death of the human that leads in." Searath then used the wind to help lift him out of range as he flew off toward the north east.
Back to top Go down
http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 10 Empty8/4/2010, 4:26 pm

Lumiel swooped to the ground and landed in a crumpled heap. She hunched her head down under her wings. Why didn't he understand, the humdrum mortal world was what she loved. Choas was something that she hated. But most of all she hated the idea of humans being controled by a greater power. Just as she hated the fact that she was, that she could not even choose to end her own life.
Lumiel, messenger of God, angel of light, sat on the side of and empty street and did something angels rarely did, she cried.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 10 Empty8/4/2010, 9:46 pm

"Searath, in case you couldn't tell, our persuasion is not needed there. You can go to even a mere high school and find dozens already voting for anarchy." Azrael called, watching him fly away.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.
Mansion

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 10 Empty8/5/2010, 2:07 am

Forcas Gasped and gurgled in her pain filled state. Finally she was able to grasp the stake and pull it from her body. It left a gaping hole right through her. She looked through the hole and then up again. When her eyes came up, she stood erect with eyes glowing once more. A light shot from her fingertips. And everyone around her became calm. They saw no reason to panic, the wind had died down and they could see nothing horrific going on. Soon, she settled back to the ground and fell on Castio's shoulder. There remained a hole through her.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vaann
Moonlight Bloodrose
RPH Moon Goddess and Chatbox Rapist
RPH Moon Goddess and Chatbox Rapist
Moonlight Bloodrose

Birthday : 1991-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 10 Empty8/5/2010, 2:48 pm

Judith's shoulders slumped. She looked on with misery at her siblings. She wondered if there would ever truly be balance. "What have we become?" She let her wings carry her to the ground just below the sign and curled in on herself.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 10 Empty8/5/2010, 3:30 pm

ETh had showed up still kept her huan form and sees judith. "Hello judith, did not think be seeign you here." looked aroudn to her other siblings. Her crystal ball was gone. "what has happened now?"
Back to top Go down
Zach
Thinks RPH is there mother
Thinks RPH is there mother
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 10 Empty8/15/2010, 10:04 pm

Fauztin turned to the setting sun and sighed heavily. "What has become of me? I was once an icon of holy belief, a figure of power and respect. Now I am little more than a disgrace to my brethren and have little excuse to exist. I have tried for a millennium to keep the balance between the powers, when the truth was right in front of my face. Everything I have done has been against my purpose in existence, and I have thrown away that which has mattered most to me. I now see the reason why the fight between good and evil remains the epic skirmish of all time: because there is nothing else in existence that is worthy of our acknowledgment. All these worldly matters, war, famine, hate, poverty, it is all insignificant. There is love, and there is happiness, only to be stolen and stripped form the rotting corpse left behind in its wake. There is serenity and bliss, only to be corrupted and turned into a world of insanity. The lack of will to live, overcome with the sense of justice to right the wrongs of humanity. Who are we to rule among mortals? Who are we, to influence their desires, their needs and wants? Who are we to decide what is good, and what is evil. How can God leave us in charge, when we are so obviously flawed, how is it that God can stand by and watch as his children tear each other apart so casually, his world committing suicide and destroying itself without pretense, without taking the universe and its laws into consideration. How is it that God can justify why he does anything?" he muttered into the wind as the sun set lower and lower across the horizon. Just as the glowing orb touched down, it's edges seeping away beneath the curve of the Earth, he said one last thing, "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence came evil? Is he neither able, nor willing?" he asked to no one, leaving the question hanging in the air...

"Then why call him God?"

Fauztin gripped the sword at the hilt and drew it from its sheath. He knelt on the edge of cliff and looked out over the sea, watching the semicircle of the sun retreating from the light of the moon ever so slowly. Fauztin closed his eyes and muttered a phrase beneath his breath, "Grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference. May my sins be forgiven," he said aloud, focusing his energy on the heart of his existence and ending it.

There was no sound. No explosion, no blip. No flash of light, nor flames of eternity. There was simply a dim ripple through the senses of those who were able to sense such an ending of power, the nonexistence of that which has existed forever. A simple fading, and then there was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Angelicaly Devillish
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Haven :: Role Plays :: Role Play-
Jump to: