Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angelicaly Devillish

Go down 
+8
Arashi
William T Spears
Rain of the Nymphs
Vassi
Moonlight Bloodrose
Sephiroth
Azrael
Zach
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Zach
Thinks RPH is there mother
Zach

Angelicaly Devillish Empty
PostSubject: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish Empty6/28/2010, 4:31 pm

Fauztin roamed the streets of the filthy city he had taken a sudden interest in. He had taken corporeal form, decided it was time to inflict some of what the looked over. He knew that those he lived with eternally looked down upon him for such acts, but it was the only way to keep things in the balance. He was, after all, the Angel of Chaos. And for his domain to have purpose, he would have to inflict it upon humanity. He saw the Roman soldiers before him, hauling off the brown haired man into the streets. He was flogged, tortured, flayed. He bled from almost every wound, at least those that hadn't sealed up already. The soldier dropped him on the street before a massive wooden cross and tied it to his back, dragging him through the street. He hauled the wooden cross for miles as Fauztin blended in the crowd, watching silently. He closed his eyes in respect, sending his thoughts to his master, the Lord. "I am sorry for your son, my Lord," he whispered to himself. The man brought the cross to the top of a hill and dropped it into the ground where the Romans had prepared the crucifixion to take place. A pair of soldiers stormed up to him and beat him viciously, pounding him down to the ground and laying him over the wood. Fauztin pictured what would happen next in his mind, influencing the humans around him to commit the acts. They bound his wrists and ankle to the cross, and laid a spike against his left palm. Fauztin muttered something under his breath and closed his eyes. What he heard next was a squishing sound of the spike impaling him, followed by a scream that would never leave his memories. It happened one more, and twice again to his feet. The soldiers hauled the cross up and slid it into the hole in the ground on the top of the cliff and left the man to suffer. Eventually the crowd began to thin as the man's wails became less and less vocal.

Fauztin slowly approached the man when only the guards remained and formed a cross over his head to his chest, and across his shoulders. "Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned. I have caused this, but all has been necessary. All in due time shall it impact the Earth we live upon, and all i due time shall you forgive the people you have come to loathe," he said to the dieing man. He drew back the hood and unleashed his presence upon the mind of Jesus, looking into his eyes with a burning passion. "You know my name, and the world will soon know yours. You shall be saved, my Lord, and yet you are doomed to consume the sins of humanity. I shall see you among the angels soon, my Lord. And among the angels you shall wait to return to this forsaken Earth. We await you..." Fauztin pulled the hood of his cloak back over his head and backed away, leaving the guards in bafflement and the dieing man to weep to himself.

Once he left the cliff side, he returned to his higher plane and came to Azrael not a moment later. "Hello, dear sister. You desire words with me?" he asked without hesitation, nor meeting her eyes. He felt it was unwise to meet the eyes of a pure angel, aware that he had somewhat lost his way. Though it mattered not at this current moment. "Speak thy wishes and be done with thy intent upon me, lest I relieve you of my presence and pursue more pressing matters."
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish Empty6/28/2010, 4:42 pm

"Do not mistake me for a fool, Fautzin. You are chaos, I am death, they do not survive without each other. You know that chaos causes death, and without the death, the chaos would not exist, for there would be no consequenes to the humans." She said, turning to talk away.
"And remember, I see all deaths." she hissed under her breathe, flying off.

She landed gently behind a hill, as to not be seen, then presumed the look of a normal human, walking to the cross.
She bowed before the man, then blessed him.
"Your father is waiting for you to go home." She said, wondering if a movement of a soul so good could happen without guidance.
A tear slid down her cheek as she felt him die, and she walked away.
"I am sorry my lord, I have failed you." She prayed, bowing her head in shame.
Back to top Go down
Zach
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish Empty6/28/2010, 4:47 pm

Fauztin watched Azrael fly away and he stopped to consider her words. 'This is all too true... Without death... there cannot be chaos... Without chaos, there is no death. Without death, there is a would without new life...' Fauztin sought out Azrael and confronted her. "You are correct. Without Chaos, there is no Death. Death is needed for new life. Therefore I must inflict Chaos upon the world. There is little evil left in the lower plane that has eluded our might, but you are right. There must be Chaos. I thank you, sister. You have enlightened my eyes further. I shall thank you for this in the future," he told her, dispersing into the air and returning to his normal refuge amongst the stars.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish Empty6/28/2010, 4:52 pm

Not all deaths should happen... Some are meant to be stopped... but I cannot stop them when sped up by an angel... i fear this may bring more chaos to the humans than we know... Azrael worried to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish Empty6/28/2010, 5:26 pm

Eth above in her own world, keep of the times had been seeing this. She knew this would be happening she wasn't allowed to say anything as was gods will that none of the other angels find out about it. She didn't like this sort of act among humans but sure enough a few angels had came to her asking her questions about why she did not stop it abn tell someone. What will be the next out come. But she had the door closed and locked knwoing this would happen being one of few angels that ever used wings or had them out. made it a advantage.

she saw what was going to be happening in the future she sighs her hands to her head. "Damn...now of all times that events like this to come to pass." she mutters ot herself for that moment hated her job of seeing the future. but at the same tiem beneficial to her. listened to the rythum of the gears as it made a beat that calmed her. music and beats helped her relax. sits back in a chair leaning back one hand behind her head, the other arm over her face.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
RPH Moon Goddess and Chatbox Rapist
Moonlight Bloodrose

Birthday : 1991-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish Empty6/28/2010, 6:20 pm

Judith watched the conversation between the two angels from afar, curiosity in her dark eyes. She could sense a general foreboding in the area as they parted. "There is only some truth in what he says," she murmured as she payed her respects to the dead man on his cross. "May our Lord take you unto Heaven." She turned her head towards the female angel and walked over to her. "You are Death, are you not? What has happened here?" she said in her light and quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish Empty6/28/2010, 6:35 pm

"A death that was meant to be stopped." Azrael replied, bowing her head in shame, and flying off to mourn.
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Vassi

Birthday : 1994-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish Empty6/28/2010, 6:37 pm

Abbadon walked slowly around her domain. Her sword, Drach'nyen was sheathed at her left hip and she stared off. Her mind was full of thoughts of destruction, and she felt somewhere in the back of her mind that Chaos had been brought down among the mortals of the rotting land that her and her brothers and sisters watched over. Feeling a certain disgust over the mortals below, she finally realized that she was beginning to become corrupt. She could tell of such, seemingly as she is the Angel of Destruction. Spreading her black wings, she went down to the mortal realm and stopped infront of the crucified man. Staring up at his bloody features, she reached up and touched the man's cold bloody cheek. "Fauztin. What exactly doest thou think you are doing?" She asked softly, he voice cold and distant.
Back to top Go down
http://enter-the-underworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Rain of the Nymphs

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish Empty6/28/2010, 6:53 pm

Rei had come to see the death of the dear Jesus, bowing her head at the man after she had watched Fauztin and Judith pay their respects. She senses that some prospects were not as innocent as they seemed, bowing her head to the man hanging before her. "My lord I have failed you but I shant sway from thy light and unto the darkness that has consumed my brother, Lucifer, as well as the others who have sinned and smeared our great name." She raises her head and look upon the bleeding man. "Your father awaits you." She says lastly before going off to find Fauztin, wishing to speak with him.
Back to top Go down
Zach
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish Empty6/28/2010, 7:06 pm

Fauztin felt Rei's calling and he formed his corporeal form beside her. "I heard you... You wish to have words, but there is nothing I can say to you that will make you understand. This world is without evil. It is of human nature to have traces of evil within. Without the balance, they are doomed. In order to preserve the domains, to preserve humanity, it had to be done. The Lord's son had to die. And so into heaven shall he join us, only to be brought back down to live amongst the leeches of this forsaken planet..." he whispered to her, his voice cold and calm. He looked into her eyes and stroked the side of her cheek, remembering the fondness of his sister he had felt for so many generations. Although he knew that this would separate them. They were so close, yet she was the purest of all his brothers and sisters. She would not see things his way. She would never see it his way. And therefore, she could not be convinced to stay by his side. he only hoped they need not fight.

"I am summoning our brothers and sisters. I will seek counsel with them, and you may decide to condemn me for my actions, or if you will see my intentions," he told her.

Fauztin looked to the sky and closed his eyes, thinking out to the other angels and calling them forth to him. He called their names in his mind and one by one, they appeared before him. He turned to the first cloaked figure and sensed it was Azrael. He could feel the death upon her cloak... He stared at her as they surrounded the cross on the top of the cliff and addressed her smoothly. "Azrael, I do believe this is covered in your domain. Would you care to lead us off concerning my actions? I will not hide it. I will not deny it. I did what I did for reasons most of you shall not understand. I only pray this will not lead to a schism amongst the beings," he told them confidently.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish Empty6/28/2010, 7:12 pm

Azrael sighed and silently unhooded her cloak.
"This is now only in my domain. It was supposed to be covered in so many more. He was not meant to die, with the natural way that was supposed to happen, i would have arrived to stop it. But it did not continue in the natural way my brother." She said, shaking her head. "This is not the way to even the balance, but alas, it is too late to fix now."
Back to top Go down
Zach
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish Empty6/28/2010, 7:16 pm

Fauztin cocked his head to the side. "Do you truly think so, sister? Would it have made a difference if you saved him? Yes, it would have - there would be no balance. There has been no evil in this world, no balance of the powers. Everything will literally go to Hell if we do not prevent these things from happening. What say you, Judith?" he demanded, wondering of the others' opinions.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish Empty6/28/2010, 7:22 pm

Judith looked at Fauztin calmly, easing the tension slightly with her gift. "It is too late to discuss this. You acted on your own, and you knew the repercussions." She paused. "You believe what you say, so there is not much I can say in response. Perhaps someone else should speak."
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish Empty6/28/2010, 7:29 pm

Aneal screamed! His body contorted with the pain as his soul was consumed by the heartache of the people by the sight. Even more so as his own pain joined him. He knew not why the Son of God should allow himself to be subjected to the malicious content of the men of the earth. It tormented him to an unbearable end. As the angel of Passion, love and lust, Aneal knew such torment. Although more of the multitude hated Jesus, there were others that screamed as he did now from the site.

" MY GOD! MY GOD!" He screamed in his far off corner. " Had you but called upon us you could have had angels surrounding Gestemane!!! OH MY GOD!"

At last he crumpled in a heap over in his section. A weeping young angel using his wings to create a sort of barrier between him and the others. He could not confront them. He was too ashamed and broken. Aneal clenched his jaw forcing himself to dry his face. The Lord would return! It was his glory and his might that he would return to rejoice with the angels and souls of heaven. Still it took him a moment to compose his sudden sorrow.

Aneal's face still shone from fresh tears ( although he thought he had rid himself of them) when he saw a group of angels a bit away from him. Curious, he listened in but stayed outside the circle.
Back to top Go down
Zach
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish Empty6/28/2010, 7:37 pm

Fauztin scoffed at his brother. "Aneal, you do not understand. Your passion consumes you, you do not realize what the world has become. All you see is their love, their hate. You do not realize the unbalance between the powers, all you see is the balance between love and hate. I do not expect you to understand..." he said with a slight sneer on his face. He and Aneal had never gotten along very well...
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish Empty6/28/2010, 7:48 pm

Eth Encas appears key necklace around her neck, hearing of the meeting being called she really didn't wanna go. But upon arriving hearing that of the other angels discussion. seeing as she had to do what had happeend put her at main fault, but was earlier then it should have ever been to happen. "Sorry abou the lateness. Just leave him be. You know you can't read people so why bother." she syas out of boredom, keeps own emotions locked awya for personal reasons. She yawns. "So what do you expec to be next then. an apocolypse to the land burned skin, stained earth, walk of the dead..." she asked. wings she kept closed rubs one of her eyes again, hair covers half of her face looking to them all.

"aren't things dire enough as they are." looked to aneal "Gone as he is, will be back once." she didn't finish the rest could only speak of part.
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish Empty6/28/2010, 7:54 pm

Rei feels his hand lay on her cheek and shakes her head at him. "No brother, I will not understand your diposition. Causing chaos to keep the balance I do understand, killing the Savior is something, is something I do not." Her voice is solemn as she moves away before following him to the others. She takes a place near Judith and Azrael, shooting a glancing look over at Aneal and felt the pain the pain he was if only in the slightest. Rei looks sorrowful as she wills him to gather himself, relieved when he comes around. Her gaze then turns to Fauztin, her face expressionless as she looks around the group of angels. The circle was a mix of different emotions, she felt them and wished she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish Empty6/28/2010, 8:06 pm

Castio arrived on a knee into the mix of his dsputing brethren. His delighting black feather wings were high above his head to hide his cocky smirk. As he stood his caught sight of the rippling air as his presence was already beginning to have effects on the area. His eyes went down to the unfamiliar hand that was his vessel's. A temporary disguise as he had taken over the body of a young man with no dying wish."Dear brother, I didn't believe one could be so cruel as to kill a figure such as that one. Though I didn't like thr wretched being very much...I do believe that some here think it was wrong of you." Castio clapped his hands as if congratulating his brother for killing Jesus. With each clap the air grew tense, stopping only when he was finished."Good job....."
Back to top Go down
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.
Mansion

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish Empty6/28/2010, 8:15 pm

Forcas had arrived silently and wandered rather unnoticed through the crowd of her brethren. At the caustic remarks of the one called Castio she moved herself to the center of their gathering. Though she usually presents her demeanor as timid and shy; she spoke with conviction so all could hear.
"Though it may not seem pleasing to all, nor is it right according to some, The events of this day had to come to pass. It had to happen because he said it would be so. If he had not said it, it could not have happened." she spoke assessing the others reactions with the quick filck of her eyes. "This day was prophesied long before he was a glimmer in his mothers eye. We are all just pawns in the game."
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vaann
Zach
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish Empty6/28/2010, 8:26 pm

Fauztin turned to Castio and bowed his head. "Brother, I thought you might see it the rational way. And dear Forcas, how wise you are. Although, I can tell you do not agree with my actions. The majority of you, in fact, do not agree with my actions. And I can sense that you will not budge on your positions. Perhaps it would be best... If I distance myself from those who cannot bring themselves to do that which is necessary... Perhaps it would be best, if I balance the forces myself. Perhaps it would be best..." he said lightly, his voice muttering down as he continued. He turned his back to the others and pulled down his cloak. "Perhaps it would be best if you, my brothers and sisters, should see what my Angelic Form has turned into since I discovered it for myself," he finished. He clenched his muscles, tensing for a moment. His body began to slowly shift, just as the angels usually did when showing their true angelic form. His body darkened, and his eyes ablaze. He finished the transformation and faced his brothers and sisters. In a deep voice he continued on, "Perhaps it would be best if I left those who cannot handle that which is necessary behind," he stated finally.

Angelicaly Devillish Disturbed-indestructible
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish Empty6/28/2010, 8:34 pm

Eth Encas felt the dark pressure, that even gave her chills, she looked back at her brother. "fauz..." she mutters low. Was almost like he brother had turned into a demon himself. remebering his words of the balance. 'YOU CANNOT FORCE THE BALANCE IN PLACE YOU JACKASS!!!" she yeelld at him annoyed, speaking her mind this type of work wouldn't be good. "You are going to screw everything an everyone up. This is not the path to go by. You'll become nothing more then what you hate most...And destroy your inner being..." she states to him serious stern tone being blunt. "Why don't you think before acting for once!"
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish Empty6/28/2010, 8:45 pm

"I must agree with Eth. Thinking you can change the course of how things are is foolish and wrong." Judith looked over at Castio. "You should not encourage such behavior." She looked back at Fauztin, studying him carefully. "We were not meant to be this thoroughly involved. Even we make mistakes..."
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish Empty6/28/2010, 8:48 pm

Rei watches Castio appear followed shortly by Forcas, his words even chilling her. The aura that surrounds Casto and Fauztin emitting a dark sense which her gaze picked up on, she positions herself farther away in distaste as she predicts future events that would come to pass. "Thank you, dear sister." Rei smiles lightly at Forcas, centering herself on her forced understanding and acceptance. "She is, in fact, quite right and we should all accept that." Rei enforces and agrees with her sister. "Forced balance will create excess mayhem and destruction."
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish Empty6/28/2010, 9:00 pm

Castio put his dark watchful eyes on Forcas, listening to the words she spoke carefully and replaying them over and over in his head."Wisdom is sometimes power as these humans would say. But clearly you wish to follow with those that are against the actions of Fauztin and I." His hand reached up to massage his shoulder, his vessel weakened from containing the great presence that was Castio's true form. A presence that threatened to rip a void through the air even while concealed within the human body. He tooled sight of his brother's angelic form and smiled. It was taint and corrupted just as his would soon be. However the weight of their presences combined was much to overwhelming for any one of their brethren to handle without the combined might of five."Eth.....Rei.....Judith. You guys are kind of boring you know." Castio let a smirk cross his face and his stepped forward, an instant sky shattering pressure bearing down on them."Fauztin.....I believe it would be best to show them what we are capable of. Do you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.
Mansion

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish Empty6/28/2010, 9:08 pm

Forcas rolls her eyes, letting go of the controlled demeanor that she has been come to be known for.
"Just because his death was foretold, does not give you license to attempt to control the balance. It is too powerful for even you."
She pauses to collect herself. "Being as it is. You will not listen to logic, no matter how clearly spoken. I will not waste my words on deaf ears." With this, she turns and seems to leave the fray. Not wanting to be present when the debacle ensues. Yet, curious as to how it will play out; she merely makes herself invisible to the crowd.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vaann
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish Empty

Back to top Go down

Angelicaly Devillish
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Haven :: Role Plays :: Role Play-
Jump to: