Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angelicaly Devillish

Go down 
+8
Arashi
William T Spears
Rain of the Nymphs
Vassi
Moonlight Bloodrose
Sephiroth
Azrael
Zach
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.
Searath

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

Angelicaly Devillish - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 3 Empty6/29/2010, 1:30 am

Searath felt a new presence. One he had not felt since the first rebellion when he was very very young. It was Lucifer the head of the fallen angels. Searath then plants the idea and the intent in all the children with in the same area as the orgy to stop what they are doing get a weapon and kill the adults having sex. After a few short seconds you begin to hear screams of adult and laughs of children as they stab or shoot there adults and parents to death. Searath stifles a laugh. He was having so much fun it should be illegal. Wait it was he was causing orgy’s in the street and murders all over the place. Searath feels another power influx as his aura seams to get stronger. He just stands there in his angel form causing death and sex.
Back to top Go down
http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ivy of Pandemonium
RPH Master OF EPICNESS, I TRY TO WIN AGAINST GOD AND DON”T TOTALLY FAIL.
Ivy of Pandemonium

Birthday : 1993-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 3 Empty6/29/2010, 1:36 am

Lucifer finished his pizza and walked over to where a strange little beast was gleefully causing mayhem. He calmly unfurled his wings behind him, causing his shadow to be cast directly over him. Tilting his head at the repugnant creature, he caressed his cheek and locked eyes with him, exerting his natural influence on him.

"Who are you and what is your purpose, insect?"
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
RPH Moon Goddess and Chatbox Rapist
Moonlight Bloodrose

Birthday : 1991-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 3 Empty6/29/2010, 1:40 am

Judith grew distracted by the sounds of mayhem surrounding them. She turned around to look at the destruction and gasped. It was terrible. "Who would do such a thing....." She rounded on Fauztin. "Are you responsible for this?" she demanded.
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Rain of the Nymphs

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 3 Empty6/29/2010, 1:54 am

Rei smirks just a bit at the screams of the adults and the snickers of the children as they kill their parents violently with what they could handle. She averts her eyes up at Searath and chuckles a bit before looking at what mayhe was being caused, a shiver running down her spine as she picks up on Lucifer's presence. She hadn't been paying attention but suddenly it was like the Fallen's presence engrossed the whole of the area they were in. The first below God himself and the strongest and brightest. She looks back at Searath and is taken aback when she sees Lucifer himself, her insides feeling warm just from being graced in his presence.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 3 Empty6/29/2010, 2:09 am

On a street corner not far away a blonde haired girl in jeans and an oversized shirt was leant against a brick wall smoking. Around her she could feel chaos beginning to break out, and where chaos was there was probably death as well. She smiled, it looked like the world was about to get exiting. The key question was, whose side was she on.

The angels who were true to there purpose had always bored her a little, there subservience was grating. But then again she didn't want to serve Lucifer either, as her sister Lasciel always said, Lumiel's pride was often to great for her to get anything done, she would bow her head to no-one. Not that different to the dawn star himself then, in fact they were of the same ilk, the light bringers, Lucifer and Lumiel. Maybe she should go and speak with him, he was around here somewhere.

In fact, so were others. Fauztin, she had heard that he was bad news now, and he was possibly still pissed off at her for missing his meeting at the crucifixion. Even though she had told him it wasn't her scene and had been freeing slaves in Gaul at the time. There were more; Eth, Judith, Rei, Castio, Forcus andd one called Searath who she actively disliked, he used children in ways he should not. It might seem odd but Lumiel had a fondness for children and the weak. Lasciel called it her flaw.
Back to top Go down
Zach
Thinks RPH is there mother
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 3 Empty6/29/2010, 9:32 am

Fauztin did not turn his gaze from Rei, but addressed Searath with a mild, deep tone. "Searath... As much as I approve of this sudden outburst of chaos in the streets, I do sense your intent. You will not touch our sister. You will not harm her. She alone will be spared from our wrath, is this understood? As for the others? Enjoy yourself..." he told him sternly, taking authority, egotistically thinking that he had some power over Searath and Castio, being that he was the one the instigated the schism and led them on their darker path. He did not wish any harm to Rei, in fact he wanted her to join his side. But torture was not the way. She would need to join him of her own accord. He turned his head and gazed upon the second Angel, far behind Searath. "Hello, sister... I was wondering when you would reveal yourself. I sensed you," he told her with his dead voice. The burning hilt of the Blade of Chaos still rested in the palm of his hand as he spun it in circles. "You shall not stand in my way, lest I destroy you, dear sister..." he threatened, gripping the blade tighter. When Judith did not move, he sighed. "Very well..." Fauztin raised the blade and spun it in his hand so it was face downwards. He slammed it into the ground and pierced the Earth, causing a great crack through the streets and shooting fire from beneath. With his free hand, he grasped the Earth around him and formed it into a chasm, widening the crack in the Earth to create a fissure, much like the one he had created when he, Searath, and Castio first left the others. He expanded the crack to separate himself from Rei, leaving Searath and Fauztin alone with Judith. Pulling his sword out of the ground, a great burst of fire and molten rock lunged from the depths, sizzling on the ground where it landed.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 3 Empty6/29/2010, 10:57 am

Eth was there at a distance seeing them all. all of her siblings coming back but she was sitting next to a writer. A human giving insipiration to plant new ideas within thier novel. All the while watching her siblings. being one of the oldest didn't like this sort of thing to happen. Over the years watchign from her place of work beign bothered by other angels of what was happening. Only gave bits an pieces but never the whole thing. MOst of the time cuss osmeone out for annoying her too much.

Seeing all of the destruction and havoc, took out a video game. Something that she had mostly. Observered how osme of the angels other then her siblings had changed but not for good and became fallen. Was hard to trust someone. She was an observer she wasn't ment to interfere with anything of time. She could see through her video game the out come though unto others was just a normal megaman game. But what she sees is soemthing far different. Now knows has no choice but to break the rules. Gets up and leaves over to her siblings. surprised but also naught when seeing lucifer there. Figuring he wanted recruits for his side. "Family Reunion..." she mutters low sitting on a car just looking to them all.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 3 Empty6/29/2010, 1:03 pm

Fauztin knew Searath was more of fight with minds then weapons or words then fists. He looked at Fauztin after he finished talking to Searath. Searath said “You know I would not harm her anyway. You know how I fight”. Searath rolled off Xero’s influence. There domains over stepped Searath is the angel of all sin. Not just Pride. Because Searath’s power was gained form the sin in the world. And how much sin was around him at the time he was on about the same level of Fauztin and Lucifer. He look into Lucifer’s eyes and as he did Lucifer though Searath could see everyone’s sins and thoughts and could become sins. In that instant it was clear that Searath was no insect but the angel of sin assigned after the rebellion to counter Lucifer’s action. But Searath turn was it was clear. Searath then said. “I am no insect. I am the Angel of sin. My powers over step that of yours. At the moment I may be weaker depending on where I am but in a few years or decades I will be stronger.” Searath during that began to exert his power to make Lucifer not want to fight him. Being on about the same level it would be hard for it to fully work.
Back to top Go down
Ivy of Pandemonium
Ivy of Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 3 Empty6/29/2010, 1:24 pm

Lucifer could feel the young angel trying to use his powers on him. He smiled and shook his head. Unable to hold it in anymore, he burst into laughter, it multiplying the effects of the ongoing earth quake. Laughing hysterically, Lucifer clutched his sides and fell to one knee. After a few minutes, he finally calmed down enough to respond to the Angel of Sin.

"You poor misguided fool. I am the reason there is sin in the world." He cracked up again, "And you only gain power from the sins of humans, which is the biggest dissapointment about you. Us angels technically dont sin, we just exert the perverted will of God. So, despite your misguided claim about being stronger than me, I will show you briefly why I alone was strong enough to resist the will of God...."

He turned and raised a hand towards the humans. Without glancing away from the angel, his hand twitched and all of the humans in a 5 yard radius fell to the ground, drained of life. But he didnt stop there, soon all the humans in a 10 mile radius, 20 miles, 50 miles, and so on until all of the humans in the entirety of New York collapsed to the earth, dead.

Putting his hand to his side, he raised a peirced eyebrow at the angel and grinned.

"You induce sin. I thrive on anarchy." His grin became predatory. "You could never become stronger than I. Besides, you gain strength from the sins of humans. I gain strength from the failings of angels." He winked and walked back to the pizzeria, craving pepperoni again.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 3 Empty6/29/2010, 2:39 pm

Mansion wrote:
"Not too long ago for us." Forcas says to Castio as he turns from her... his attentions drawn by something outside... She could feel the pressures caused by another on the minds of the children, and strained against them. "Ok kids, who wants to show Ms. Haven's friend what you've been working on today." She quickly said to bring their attentions back into the room. She stepped passed Castio and shut the door. Whispering gently to him... "there are many forces here lately. Perhaps it would be wise to keep our meeting short... and I do hope you are not a part of the evil dealings that are going on today."

Castio turned away from the lustful couple in the hall, his secret lover and the man-made door blocking the view. He smiled towards her, revealing the patience of a taint and corrupt angel with no need for such entertainment ad that in the hall."I'm getting the feeling you don't trust me much love....but then again you have always been cautious." The presence of his brethren were beginning to rival his own at the moment. As the Angel of Presence Castio had been given the status of archangel. As had Lucifer who'd greatly failed in his rebellion against God. Castio watched the great power of his brother as the children in the room suddenly fell limb and dropped to the ground, and the intimate couple having their way in the hall falling silent. He could sense no human presence within New York. A slight smirk came across his face before he gave Forcas his famous innocent look, pulling her into his arms once the school began to become effected by the massive earthquakes from outside."I guess I missed out on all of the fun."
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Moonlight Bloodrose

Birthday : 1991-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 3 Empty6/29/2010, 2:45 pm

Judith looked at Fauztin with sorrow. "Why would you threaten me, brother?" She turned to Searath. "Do you really mean to harm me?" An anguished cry escaped her lips. "What has happened to you both?" A tear escaped and traveled down her innocent face and she turned away from her brothers, taking to the sky and weeping for their sins.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 3 Empty6/29/2010, 2:58 pm

Eth Encas looked ot her younger sister, felt sorry for her. Hated seeing her cry just as aneal did 1,000yrs ago. "You such a Idiot. Threatening your own sister like that. I guess you've learned nothing have devolved backwards..." She says not even sure if her words would even reach. Didn't even know how to console her sister that was now hurt. Sighs. Just could not find the right words to speak to at the moment but feeling the ache of a once stronge bond between them now broken as time will be.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 3 Empty6/29/2010, 2:59 pm

Searath was impressed with this display of power. He has seen nothing like it in order to show he was as powerful as he though the wind began to pick up. It was blowing to the point it was moving the dead body’s and swaying cars. Searath then began to plant powerful thoughts of fighting into the heads of the “good” angels around. Searath could overcome most of them but by the morning star killing all the humans in new York his power had dropped some. But there was still a lot of sin in the world. As the wind still blows he increase the thoughts power. And Grips his staff. Very few knew what it did or that it could even affect angels as well as humans. Searath then says. “Yes. I will harm anyone one I chose. I am the angel of sin. Murder is a sin. Lust is a sin. Pride is a sin. This is my Domain. I control all of it. “ Searath is Grinning very evilly as he says it. It is clear there is no hope for him now.
Back to top Go down
Ivy of Pandemonium
Ivy of Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 3 Empty6/29/2010, 3:39 pm

Lucifer shrugged at the annoying angel's words and went back inside of the pizzeria. He waited at the counter before realizing that all the workers were dead. Mentally berating himself, he leaped over the counter and went into the back. Stepping over dead bodies, he found an already prepared pizza. Smiling wickedly, he took the entire pizza box back to the front of the store and sat down, facing the windows. Lucifer watched the commotion going on outside and moaned with pleasure as he devoured the large pizza.
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 3 Empty6/29/2010, 3:58 pm

Rei stares at Fauztin and tilts her head curiously, watching as the chasm grows and engrosses a whole city block. "But dear brother, what if I was to join you?" She asks as she lands baside him upon flying over the chasm, her smile curious as to what would happen if she fell along with them. "What if I decide to fall alongside some of my beloved brothers?" She looks at Searath, Lucifer, and Fauztin. "Then what shall be the benefit of having me with you? I do not control much that is important." She curls her purple wings around her shoulders, the feathers caressing her shoulders as she speaks to him.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.
Mansion

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 3 Empty6/29/2010, 4:14 pm

Inushi wrote:
Castio turned away from the lustful couple in the hall, his secret lover and the man-made door blocking the view. He smiled towards her, revealing the patience of a taint and corrupt angel with no need for such entertainment ad that in the hall."I'm getting the feeling you don't trust me much love....but then again you have always been cautious." The presence of his brethren were beginning to rival his own at the moment. As the Angel of Presence Castio had been given the status of archangel. As had Lucifer who'd greatly failed in his rebellion against God. Castio watched the great power of his brother as the children in the room suddenly fell limb and dropped to the ground, and the intimate couple having their way in the hall falling silent. He could sense no human presence within New York. A slight smirk came across his face before he gave Forcas his famous innocent look, pulling her into his arms once the school began to become effected by the massive earthquakes from outside."I guess I missed out on all of the fun."

Forcas clung closely to Castio as the earth began to shake. She knew what was going on... it wasn't until she glanced at the 34 tiny, lifeless bodies that littered her classroom that she began to become angry. Stepping back from her love, she became exceedingly serious. Assuming the same stance she'd not held since that day at Calvary, she spoke.
"though I am glad that you have not aided in the downfall of this great city, my heart is breaking." Then she closed her eyes and held her arms out to her sides. "You may walk with me. All I do is for good, you must remember that." When her eyes opened they glowed eerily bright and anyone could see the tears that began to stream down her face.
The next thing that happened even she does not wholly understand. It seemed as though the sun failed to shine. and all was silent. She spoke louder now, without raising her voice. It seemed to be coming from everywhere. "My Brethren. It is unwise to take all this life. If there are no humans to follow, the feud is no longer necessary. Without humans sides are moot... it also seems the balance is too much for some of you to handle. In what you do to show your power. You prove that you are week."
Hamaliel then came up and stood beside her. She dropped her arms, her head, and her hope... "Do what you will. I cannot be party to evil." and she and her dear friend headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vaann
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 3 Empty6/29/2010, 4:30 pm

ETh hand on her head felt the negatives, having the feeling of killing people. her teeth clentched. She didn't want to evne more so woudl just make things worse. was an observer but caught off guard by this. She didn't want to kill yet she had bottled up anger that shehad been holding in for manys years. Not to mention she normal thought before acting most of the time.[color=cyan]"D-damn it all!...don't give in to temptation./color] yelled within her mind. Had too many thoughts within her mind was making it difficultot hear the one she did want to hear.

bottling your anger for so many years wasn't a good thing. but right now she didn't give a damn as she just let the other side of her take over eyes had split gold pupils. Mutters soemthing indistent mainly in mind thinking to kill someone but now of who 1st. Buildigns started collapsing on one another, vehivcles exploding killing people, screams were heard. Eth was breathing. but within her mind saw this as nothing more then just insects that were disapeparing or just another way to blow off some steam. Knowing but not knowing of what was happeining. Mutters something else, she leaves back off away from them.

Didn't want ot be curroptedorturnedinto ademon was the last thing she wanted next to the blaance of humanity being distraught. Saved what peopel that she could before she was tempted to leave but still fighting off what it was that tryed to change her. Then saw as to searath. Seeing him as the one doing all of this. "Searath you jerk." she spat coldly. only words could make out ot say at him while keeping her sanity so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 3 Empty6/29/2010, 4:47 pm

Searath smirked and looked at his “sister” and said. “I am not a jerk. I am sin.” Searath increase the winds strength and the power of the implanted thought. He when walks over to Eth and just touches his staff to her causing her to go into a sinful fit. The power of the Staff of Sin overwhelmed her as he imparted thoughts of defection . He then said. “A world with out sin would be a boring perfect place. Where is Perfection there will be sin. Where there is Happiness there will be Sadness. Where there is Life there must be death.” Searath is reveling his powers one by one.

Last edited by Searath on 6/29/2010, 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 3 Empty6/29/2010, 4:54 pm

Castio sighed and held out his hand, asking for her own. His heart of brooding evil bleed a blinding sympathy for Forcas. She was his Achilles heel, or partially close. If anything were to come to pass upon her then pain would most surely be dealt in his on way. Destruction."I am to choose before you love.....and my born will to destroy. You wish me to go against my brethren who I have bleed a packed with to cause choas, misery, and destruction where ever I go." A cocky smile appeared upon his face as he stepped forward."It is not my wish to choose an eternity of loneliness without my fair love. So I will help you in the way that I wish." Castio watched her eyes closely before stepping away, his lips not making any attempt to reach her own. If he was going to help then there was no sense in holding back his full potential on an already ruined city. His main target was now Fautzin, but of course his sights were also placed upon Lucifer. Castio hadn't worry of dealing with his younger sibling.
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Vassi

Birthday : 1994-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 3 Empty6/29/2010, 6:14 pm

Abbadon walked down a dark street in New York. Her sword hidden under her long black coat. Her black eyes stared straight ahead and she kept her senses open for any thing that my past her. After becoming a Fallen, she took the form of a 20 year old women. Pale white skin, and dark black hair. She stood around 5 feet and 8 inches and weighed around 130 some pounds. She hummed softly, her eyes suddenly darting around the place in which she walked. Sensing a brother or sister of hers from the past, she growled softly and stopped where she was. Looking around slowly, she smirked.
Back to top Go down
http://enter-the-underworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 3 Empty6/29/2010, 7:15 pm

Fauztin wrote:
Fauztin scoffed at his brother. "Aneal, you do not understand. Your passion consumes you, you do not realize what the world has become. All you see is their love, their hate. You do not realize the unbalance between the powers, all you see is the balance between love and hate. I do not expect you to understand..." he said with a slight sneer on his face. He and Aneal had never gotten along very well...
Aneal's gentele eyes seethed with wrath that his lips would not give word to. From unabashed sorrow to a passionate anger, Aneal's counternance changed. His mouth became a thin line. Despite his visible hate, Aneal remained composed. His voice strained from the effort as he spoke." I know the world well Brother"Aneal spat the word out as though it were a foul thing." It is because of you I am in this turmoil ! You say that you are the angel of chaos but when it all comes down to it you are nothing but idle confusion in the minds of men! Because of you I know the people and their pain. My passion. My passion is what keeps my eyes from being as blind as yours are!! There is much between love and hate that you know not of." Aneal shook his head." You don't give enough credit to where it is due; there is much that you still do not know. Just because it was foretold does not give you the right to abuse your title." Giving voice to only some of his anger, Aneal walked away. Nor was he seen again since.

CURRENT:
"Baby c'mon. You know it was nuthin! Honest. You are the prettiest girl I ever did see didn I tell yah that? She means nothing! I was drunk I didn't mean it..C'mon don't be sore." A tall gang-member of the area spoke in a cloaxing sugary voice. His girlfriend had just caught him in the act of adultry and she was having none of his easy words. The man, Sen, could not be thought well of. For even as he appologized he still ran the image of that naked blonde through his mind.
" Then why were you all over her?! Explain that!!" The girlfriend was a tall, thin athletic woman. Spirited and headstrong. She continued to scream out her pain and shock of the situation while Sen tried everything he could to make her forget it.

A familiar love spat and one Aneal was quite familiar with. He knew their motives for they were not secret. He was both appalled and revelling in the love quarrel. It was intoxicating..it was revolting. It was a drug for him whose taste was bitter but aroma sweet. The man knew only of lust while the woman was after an unrealistic sort of love. Lust crossed both their eyes. Aneal stared in through the window carressing each thought to prolong his entertainment.

What else was he to do? He had had enough pain. There was little for him to do with the others, whereever they were. ( he cared not for them as of late) Aneal kept to himself mostly. There were times when pure passion would rise and delight him. Those times had just about ceased. Now it seemed he went from being the Angel of Passion to that of Seduction. Aneal left the humans to fend for themselves in New York, he had lost his pleasure. No sooner had he turned around then he felt a great shaking of the earth. No doubt one of the others had also become bored but this! Aneal turned back and saw the two fighting 'lovers' become limp in their house.

"NOOOO!" Anger. Frustration. They swirled into a blended passionate mix. Aneal gritted his teeth and tensed his body. His 'family' had come.
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Vassi

Birthday : 1994-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 3 Empty6/29/2010, 8:11 pm

Abbadon smirked more and walked out into the street where she felt another of her family. Walking out into the road she smiled and looked around. Catching sight of her brother Aneal she smiled more, walking close to him. "Aneal my brother. Its been a long time." She said softly and stopped behind him. Looking past him she saw into the house and then back at him. "Having fun while your here?"
Back to top Go down
http://enter-the-underworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Zach
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 3 Empty6/29/2010, 8:15 pm

Fauztin looked down into the delicate eyes of Rei and raised his hand to stroke her cheek just as he had once long ago. "Rei... Should you join me at my side, along with our brothers Searath and Castio, it would mean no harm would come to you. Your domain is that which is most important when it comes to the balance. Should you work your domain intertwined with ours, it would put the world in a near perfect place. Companionship and Friendship is that which comforts humanity when filled with Chaos, and Destruction, and Sin. With Companionship, those who have Chaos in their life have that to look up to, have that as their silver lining. It would be a perfect balance. But it would not be efficient should our domains be at war with each other. Come with us... Our way is true, and it is the only way for the world and humanity to go on," he said to her calmly, cupping her chip in his hand as he had so many times as close friends in the past.

He turned to Judith and dropped his hand from Rei's cheek. He drew his sword again and watched the flame engulf as he stood between the angels. "If you stand in my path, dear Judith, I will have no choice. There must be a balance. Chaos must be a part of human life. It is in their nature - it merely needs to be brought out," he said.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.
Mansion

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 3 Empty6/29/2010, 8:32 pm

Inushi wrote:
Castio sighed and held out his hand, asking for her own. His heart of brooding evil bleed a blinding sympathy for Forcas. She was his Achilles heel, or partially close. If anything were to come to pass upon her then pain would most surely be dealt in his on way. Destruction."I am to choose before you love.....and my born will to destroy. You wish me to go against my brethren who I have bleed a packed with to cause choas, misery, and destruction where ever I go." A cocky smile appeared upon his face as he stepped forward."It is not my wish to choose an eternity of loneliness without my fair love. So I will help you in the way that I wish." Castio watched her eyes closely before stepping away, his lips not making any attempt to reach her own. If he was going to help then there was no sense in holding back his full potential on an already ruined city. His main target was now Fautzin, but of course his sights were also placed upon Lucifer. Castio hadn't worry of dealing with his younger sibling.

"I do not wish you to choose between me and what you THINK is your natural calling. I only ask you to see what will come when you do choose it. I impart logic to you; Who will benefit if chaos ensues?" She turned form him and walked out of the room making her way out of the school to the street. Not daring to look back to see if Castio was following.
"Dear Hamaliel. Why do they not heed me? I was told I was more powerful than even I knew, they all know this. I now feel a deep trepidation growing in the pit of me, that I cannot place."
"That is not yours to know yet." his thoughts came out to her. "But why do you move towards the fray? No one is listening to you. They did not even notice you just now when you removed daylight from their view."
"I know my dear friend, But I must try. I cannot sit by and let evil win."
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vaann
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 3 Empty6/29/2010, 8:44 pm

""Shut you- ahh!, i'm gonna beat the crap outta you!" she screamed as was driving her insane. she tryed to bakc hand him getting further away only to fall to her knees. "i'm gonna rip his frekain' wings off an stuff'm down his gullet when-..." eth thought to herself. She stands back up split pupils gold just looked fairly annoyed. marks under her eyes as if tribal.

Her ears pointed osme the key she wore around her neck stayed the same wasn't affected,onyl thing others can't touch. dust herself off. yet she still stayed in her human form. Look in her eyes were gold slight smirks arms crossed looking around. "Well isn't this a work of art..." sees some humans her eyes glow slightly as had metal strike through thier bodies killing them slowly till finally hit a vital area. "Heh." she had small fangs. "Yo bro...looks like a party round here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Angelicaly Devillish
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Haven :: Role Plays :: Role Play-
Jump to: