Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angelicaly Devillish

Go down 
+8
Arashi
William T Spears
Rain of the Nymphs
Vassi
Moonlight Bloodrose
Sephiroth
Azrael
Zach
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.
Mansion

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

Angelicaly Devillish - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 5 Empty6/30/2010, 3:24 pm

All around her was chaos. At her feet, the city was coming undone. Buildings were disappearing, and the grass began to grown.
"from ashes to ashes, and dust to dust.:" she said as the city was gone in a hundred yards around her. As Calmly as she could, she directed her rage to the reversion of this great city to earth.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vaann
Azrael
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 5 Empty6/30/2010, 3:26 pm

Azrael span in a circle, in disbelief of the chaos and death.
"WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE?" She screamed to everyone for an explantion.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
RPH Moon Goddess and Chatbox Rapist
Moonlight Bloodrose

Birthday : 1991-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 5 Empty6/30/2010, 3:49 pm

Judith looked at Azrael sadly. "I tried to stop him. Begged him to listen to reason." She cried silently. "I can only imagine the pain you feel right now, sister." She waved her hand at all the dead humans. "This was not meant to happen..."
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 5 Empty6/30/2010, 3:59 pm

Lumiel flopped down on the grass beside Rai, "Sister. I see you do not join the squabbling. In that case could youn by any chance explain tom me what is going on right now. And why half a city just vanished. I thought we were the guardians of humanity."
Back to top Go down
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.
Searath

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 5 Empty6/30/2010, 5:32 pm

Searath Floated in the air watching them. Most of them had brushed off his comment. He looked down to See Fauztin and Castio fighting. Searath looked upon them and felt saddened to his closest brothers fighting. After all the Death and Destruction and Mayhem and Sin they caused. There where fighting. That’s when Searath remembers that’s what imperfect families do. Searath then Flew over to where the morning star was at landed. He when into the build and went up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder with his left hand. His staff still in right hand just looked at him waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ivy of Pandemonium
RPH Master OF EPICNESS, I TRY TO WIN AGAINST GOD AND DON”T TOTALLY FAIL.
Ivy of Pandemonium

Birthday : 1993-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 5 Empty6/30/2010, 10:59 pm

Lucifer was taking his time eating the pizza, and was enjoying it too. At least, he was until the Angel of Sin walked into the pizzeria and tapped him on the shoulder. He sighed, wondering what he could possibly want, and finished the pizza. He stood up and disposed of the box, then leaned back against the counter and raised his eye at the angel.

"Yes? Did you not learn from our last encounter?" He laughed and started walking towards the angel with a deadly gleam in his eye. Then suddenly he stiffened. He turned from him and slowly walked out of the door. He stood outside with a grin plastered on his face. Lucifer sensed his love approaching.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 5 Empty6/30/2010, 11:08 pm

Azrael sensed him then, and turned.
"You did this?"
Back to top Go down
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.
Searath

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 5 Empty7/1/2010, 12:16 am

Searath looks at him then thinks think. ”Do I really seam that threatening” He looks around and sees the angel of death as he walks out. Then he says to the Morning Star. HE Takes his staff apart then puts it back in its baton form and splits it on his back.\

He looks at Lucifer and says ”I learned. You have several thousand years on me. And your wrong. You have introduced sin to Eva but she ready had the thought there. You just prayed off there thoughts. You’re the same as me. We uses Humanities own nature against them. Therefore I want you to train me. In till world war too I was on my own. I was able to topple a few nation but nothing extreme most Think I am weak and stupid. You know better. I was the first one to notice you and approach you. How ever misguided I was I still was the first to talk to you.”

Searath Show abit of his skill over wind and human but with Lucifer as his teacher he could do almost anything. Maybe even help Lucifer topple god.
Back to top Go down
http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Rain of the Nymphs

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 5 Empty7/1/2010, 12:55 am

Des wrote:
Lumiel flopped down on the grass beside Rai, "Sister. I see you do not join the squabbling. In that case could youn by any chance explain tom me what is going on right now. And why half a city just vanished. I thought we were the guardians of humanity."

"Well, Lumiel, it apears that Lucifer has killed the whole city and Fauztin tried to kill Judith before Castio joined our side." She says the words loosely, as if they did not matter. "We are but it is getting harder and harder to manage."
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 5 Empty7/1/2010, 1:51 am

Aneal stared over at Azreal in disgust. Why could she tolerate such horrible things?Why could he not chose a side? He loved the human race but then he envied them. That was it. Envy. They could experience a love that he could only guess upon? Raising his hand he moved away from her. It wouldn't be good to engage her in a fight. Especially now.

As he turned around he saw Rei. His eyes light up with recongition and he beamed with joy at such a meeting. His mixed matched wings spread wide despite him trying to control them. Aneal moved over to her and smiled shyly." Rei..It's been long.."
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 5 Empty7/1/2010, 2:00 am

"Yes Aneal, it has." She beams up at him, happy to see him after a while apart. "I hope you have enjoyed being on earth, love." She says lightly as she sits up and her own light purple wings spread, their beauty mesmerizing. It was no secret that Aneal was fascinated by the humans as well as their interactions, a sly smile gracing the corners of her lips as she looks up to him. She gestures for him to sit with her and Lumiel. "My dear, it has been too long." She says with a smile just for him, f not for him she would have turned a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 5 Empty7/1/2010, 2:22 am

She was a sight to beheld and Aneal could only marvel at how wonderfully she had been created. A truly splendid creature. For a moment he forgot she was speaking and then hastily replied." It was pleasant but vexing. I do envy them at times those blind fools." Aneal chuckled good-naturedly as he referred to the humans as fools." But they mean well. They just need more gentle prodding in the right direction." He took her offer and gave Lumiel a friendly greeting for they were intimate friends. " Far too long. It would not have been so if I wasn't so sure of a fight brewing up in our brothers.They seem to have over-stepped many a boundary." His wings folded hiding in his human disguise. Aneal didn't wish her to see his dark wing for fear of what she may say.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 5 Empty7/1/2010, 2:27 am

"Do not call them fools." Azrael jumped in. "The only fools here are us. Look around you! They are all dead, and for what, a fight between siblings? They all have families, Friends! They can love like no others. The only good that can come from this day is that some were spared painful deaths." Azreal bowed her head.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 5 Empty7/1/2010, 2:43 am

Aneal paused." I had not meant wrong of them dear sister. You do mistake my manners, I was only giving them kind refference." He said in a calm manner." I do not question the motives or the lack of control that the others have. I have too grieved for the loss. You would wrong me to think otherwise." He looked at the floor not wanting to admit how he engaged a couple's last moments on earth. It was horrid. To die in the midst of such hate and want of affection. But his face remained blank." Well then there was some good in it."
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 5 Empty7/1/2010, 3:21 am

Lumiel shifted, "You are right Azreal. The humans are important. But I say that a painless death is still bad enough. We must do something. We try and stop them. We can't just sit here surly."

Just then her phone rang, she pulled it out and stared briefly at the screen. Lasciel, calling to gloat no doubt. She turned it off and put it back in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 5 Empty7/1/2010, 3:42 am

Synic wrote:
She was a sight to beheld and Aneal could only marvel at how wonderfully she had been created. A truly splendid creature. For a moment he forgot she was speaking and then hastily replied." It was pleasant but vexing. I do envy them at times those blind fools." Aneal chuckled good-naturedly as he referred to the humans as fools." But they mean well. They just need more gentle prodding in the right direction." He took her offer and gave Lumiel a friendly greeting for they were intimate friends. " Far too long. It would not have been so if I wasn't so sure of a fight brewing up in our brothers.They seem to have over-stepped many a boundary." His wings folded hiding in his human disguise. Aneal didn't wish her to see his dark wing for fear of what she may say.

"Ah, you mean their abilities to be naive upon our race." She says gently, wishing for everyone to just relax atop the building with her. She coaxes everyone to relax and waits for Aneal to sit with her, smiling to her sisters as well. "There is always a fight brewing, my precious Aneal." She replies calmly, her wings wrapping around her shoulders guardedly. She did not address the deaths of everyone for mere certainty she may say something to unravel her fellow sisters. "Many boundaries over-stepped and many others ignored for the sake of their fun."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 5 Empty7/1/2010, 6:59 am

Eth watched them all from above. with the creatures she had appear doing what itwas she wanted. Hearing some of her kins demand saying this wasn't right. Some images from the past acme into her mind remebering she had thought the same things. Seeingthem still fight against one another. "This cannot continue..." thought to herself. beign high above wasn't really know what she was doing. She sataopt a building opposite of her other sibligns where sees rei, aneal + azreal. her human form cracks as shows her real self.

Her wing werne't the same as they once were 1000years ago.

Angelicaly Devillish - Page 5 Kit1

Had 4 wings now, but they didn't look to be gear like or envehave the imprint, more as of it strings and what connected evne hercloths had changed being longer, even while being one of the oldest, she still is young looking. Hesitantly struggling she tryed to grab her necklace. "Give me strength...please...almost haev it." thought ot herself.. wasn't any evienceof her human form left. hs was doing soemthing whether sinful or being back to the good side its unkown.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 5 Empty7/1/2010, 3:15 pm

Lumiel looked up "Eth..." Her voice was a whisper. She stared, those were wing tat she hadn't seen before, "Eth!" She shouted now, "Are you party to this destruction or will you seek out those who caused it and revenge the needless deaths of many?"
Until she had spoken Lumiel hadn't know that was her plan, but now she was sure. It was out of character for some of her past actions yes, but Lumiel hated it when children were killed. That she could not stand.
Back to top Go down
Ivy of Pandemonium
Ivy of Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 5 Empty7/1/2010, 3:54 pm

Lucifer was unable to speak. The only being he had ever loved looked at him and his action with such contempt and fury that he was rendered speechless. He tenatively reached a hand out to her, his eyes pleading for her affection.

"My love......I......I don't know what happened......." Lucifer took a step towards her, willing her to understand. "It was moment of passion........I know how it wounds you, you have to understand. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you! Please..." A tear, burning with the essence of his divine origins, trailed down his face.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 5 Empty7/1/2010, 3:59 pm

Azrael tried to remain angry, and failed.
"Most of the children... you actually did good for them... they didn't get the chance to condemn themselves... they can stay forever young in heaven, with their families... " She trailed off.
"It's almost... perfect. the families, they passed from this world to one free of crime, to stay together forever..." She justified his actions to herself.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 5 Empty7/1/2010, 4:11 pm

Judith's ears pricked at Azrael's murmurings. "You are lying to yourself, sister. There is no justifying this." She glared at Lucifer, not afraid of him in the slightest, then looked back at her sister. "Do not let love blind the truth. It will only consume you."
Back to top Go down
Ivy of Pandemonium
Ivy of Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 5 Empty7/1/2010, 4:57 pm

"Then what would you have done sister?" Lucifer glanced at Judith and gestured at Searath. "Would you have this idiotic abomination force them into unspeakable acts?!"

He set a hand on Azrael's shoulder and looked at the ground.
"This was the only way."
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 5 Empty7/1/2010, 5:10 pm

Azrael nodded.
"The only ones that met dark fates were those they had corrupted."
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 5 Empty7/1/2010, 5:37 pm

"Searath has been around Chaos for far too long. He has forgotten we are to be subtle with our interferences in human lives." She looked at Lucifer with some contempt. "You seem to have forgotten that as well. Then again, you are fallen." She glanced over at the deranged Searath. "Chaos has consumed his state of mind. It is quite sad." Sorrow masked her innocent face. "I still do not approve of what you have done, Lucifer, but it is too late now..."
Back to top Go down
Ivy of Pandemonium
Ivy of Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 5 Empty7/1/2010, 6:26 pm

"On who's orders?" Lucifer laughed, his voice booming throughout the empty city. "My subtlety is not to be denied. Forbidden fruits, my love. I was there. The first moment any of these worthless mud puppets came into existance, I was there."

His body grew relaxed as he paced lightly. "You say fallen as if it were a bad thing, sister. I am free. No longer restrained by the limitations of my brethren, I move at my own pace." Lucifer stopped pacing and looked Judith up and down before whispering, "I saved them. I saved them all."

Turning from her, he went and took one of Azrael's hands in his own. "My love, forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Angelicaly Devillish
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Haven :: Role Plays :: Role Play-
Jump to: