Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angelicaly Devillish

Go down 
+8
Arashi
William T Spears
Rain of the Nymphs
Vassi
Moonlight Bloodrose
Sephiroth
Azrael
Zach
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

Angelicaly Devillish - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 9 Empty7/16/2010, 10:07 am

Lumiel saw Azreal and Judith, she flew down to them. "Cousins. How are you. Are you too plotting the destruction of this planet. It seems to be the leading fashion these days."
Back to top Go down
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.
Mansion

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 9 Empty7/20/2010, 2:31 am

Before Castio could answer; Forcas heard the howling of a lone wolf and knew it was Hamaliel. He only ever howled this way when he felt something shifting in the balance. It was long and hollow and if you cared enough; you would hear the quiver of his resolve as it shook.

Forcas snapped herself to attention, no knowing exactly where her dear friend's voice was coming from. She looked in the direction she thought it was in; towards the sign above Hollywood. Without turning back to him she said. "Perhaps, my love, we should venture elsewhere if we are to play games..." She trailed off. Then finally turned to him with questioning eyes. "Do you feel their presence changing? What does this mean?"
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vaann
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 9 Empty7/20/2010, 10:00 pm

Castio had already had his eyes facing in the direction of the Hollywood sign. He could sense the shifting pressence of his brethren, and it was a bit startling to him for the first few seconds. However it didn't suprise him that among those were te slowly corrupting Rei's."Well someone thinks she's a badass." He chuckled and looked towards his lover once more. The fact that balanced had shifted once more meant the problem would be dealt with soon enough."We'll find out soon."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 9 Empty7/20/2010, 10:23 pm

Eth had returned back to the states wodnering what it was she was to do. can't leave the path that sheh ad taken. Still ticked at what searath had done wanted to get back at him few ideas but the timeining would be crucial.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 9 Empty7/25/2010, 2:31 am

Azrael nodded to Judith only to see and hear Lumiel.
"You disgust me. If you destroy this planet, you destroy yourselves." She said, taking flight towards the Hollywood sign.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
RPH Moon Goddess and Chatbox Rapist
Moonlight Bloodrose

Birthday : 1991-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 9 Empty7/26/2010, 2:07 pm

Judith hovered in midair, watching Azrael go with a sad look on her face. "Sister..." She shook her head, full of resolve. "I must go to them. Perhaps I can do something to stop this." She flew in the direction she could sense her siblings gathering, hoping against all odds that she could get through to them before the whole world was destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Zach
Thinks RPH is there mother
Thinks RPH is there mother
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 9 Empty7/26/2010, 10:31 pm

Fauztin sighed and looked over to the others. "I grow weary of these childish games amongst humanity. I see no purpose for myself anymore, as the chaos and peace has been balanced," he announced. And with that, he drew the Blade of Chaos and lobbed off his own head. Then it grew back. "Oh fuck, I forgot that happened..." Fauztin sighed and then looked around, unsure what to do. Then he grabbed Rei by the waist, hoisted her over his shoulder and took off into the air to a secluded mountain top for a personal conversation that he'd been meaning to have with her.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 9 Empty8/1/2010, 9:34 am

Lumiel watched Azreal and Judith fly away.
Well I think that she may have misunderstood me there. Either that or they take me for my sister.
She flew after Azreal and landed on the hollywood sign.
"Cousin," She called, "Wait a moment, I wish to speak with you, I feel that we are both on the same side here."
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 9 Empty8/3/2010, 2:57 pm

Azrael slowed and landed on an O, turning to face Lumiel.
Back to top Go down
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.
Searath

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 9 Empty8/3/2010, 3:05 pm

Searath Watched as Fauztin took Rei and flew off. Searath would have word with him later, he tuned to see he sisters and brother gathering not three hundred yards form him on the rest of the sign. This could be bad, Searath figure it was better to cut his losses so he unfolded his massive jet black wings flapped them once and took to the air above the H sign, Hoping he was still unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 9 Empty8/3/2010, 3:10 pm

"And where are you going?" Azrael said, turning to watch Searath fly, finding it a more pressing matter than the other conversation at hand.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 9 Empty8/3/2010, 3:19 pm

Searath Smirked he did not want to stay round for this, as much as he wanted to test his skills he need to find Fauztin first. So he simply said “Where every I wish.” And like that he was flying after Fauztin, knowing they where going to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 9 Empty8/3/2010, 3:42 pm

Lumiel turned to face Searath, "Cousin, why are you doing this. Please, just tell me why. what do you gain from it?"
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 9 Empty8/3/2010, 4:03 pm

Searath shot a look at her and said “Do what? With out chaos there can be no order, With out Sin there can be no Perfection. With Ever Standard there had to be a Sub-Standard. For everything there be a polar opposite or nothing and exist. Just like for every Angel there is a Demon that has the opposing domain of us. We as in us fallen just push things long, with out us YOU ARE POWERLESS.” Searath was right in every word he said. He was trying to make them think for nothing he said was lie.

Last edited by Archer King Searath on 8/3/2010, 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 9 Empty8/3/2010, 4:08 pm

"Yes but that does not excuse the destruction of the world. humans manage to produce enough sin and chaos on there own to satisfy a thousand demons. why are you just dropping down and ruining everything."
She couldn't help it, tears stung her eyes, she liked the humans, they made eternity bearable. it was going to be very dull without them.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 9 Empty8/3/2010, 4:16 pm

"If my goal was to end the world then i would. No my Goal is none of your business and the sheer fact that you tried to guess and then guessed wrong prove it is beyond your level of thinking. If you try and press me any further i will attack you." Searath was still 100% Clear and truthful as the wind picked up on the last sentence. This was Searath's trade mark skill and the only one that remained after he changed.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 9 Empty8/3/2010, 4:19 pm

Judith had seen Fauztin fly in the opposite direction she was going, followed by Searath not too long after. They were going to fast for her to stop and speak with them, so she followed them and found a few of her siblings gathered around the Hollywood sign, Searath hovering over the H. She listened to their conversation with a pained expression, wishing they could all just get along.

Last edited by Moonlight Bloodrose on 8/3/2010, 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 9 Empty8/3/2010, 4:21 pm

"Do you think that I fear any attack from you?" With one swift movement Lumiel drew her sword, its bade glowing softly, promising to blaze brighter if she was provoked. "Everything I enjoy is falling apart before my eyes, you think that i fear you? Well hear this...I ...DO... NOT!"
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 9 Empty8/3/2010, 4:32 pm

The Wind picked up to the point that no one would dare fly in it as Searath drew his swords. Last time anyone had seen them they where a staff. No they where Dual Demonic Swords that glowed red in the dusk hours. Beside Searath three balls of wind began to form. It was clear he knew how to fight now. He had not tested his new powers or his sword yet but now he was about to. In one second the balls of wind that being made out of where unseen flew at Lumiel. Right before they where about to hit her Searath said “You will learn not to test those whom you know nothing about anymore.”
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 9 Empty8/3/2010, 4:39 pm

Lumiel felt the air moving towards her and moved, fast, and the sword burst into golden flame. 'Likewise to you, they didn't give me this sword for my looks."
She swung the sword at Searath, the blade becoming a blur of light. As a rule she didn't often try to kill her cousins, but she was in a very bad mood today.

Last edited by Des on 8/3/2010, 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 9 Empty8/3/2010, 4:41 pm

Judith looked on in horror as Searath and Lumiel fought. "Stop this," she sobbed. Tears ran down her face as she continued to watch. "Stop this now!" she screamed.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 9 Empty8/3/2010, 4:50 pm

Searath moved his left hand blade, the Blade of Worldly evil and caught the angels sword in the gap in Searath’s blade. Then twisted it and disarmed her and tossed the angelic blade aside still hold his blades Searath began to make more balls of air getting ready to attack her again.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 9 Empty8/3/2010, 4:58 pm

Lumiel cried out as her blade was torn from her grasp. Finally it seemed she had met her match at swordplay. She felt him preparing to attack her again and a globe of light blossomed in her left palm, too bright to look directly at.
"Please, don't do this. Don't ruin everything."
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 9 Empty8/3/2010, 10:54 pm

Azrael watched as she realized from the fight that she had misinterpreted Lumiel's words.
In an instant, she unleashed her true form, pulling her brilliant white blade and flying between Lumiel and Searath.
"And you should not test your equals. Did you forget our powers can change, but not grow? You did not become more powerful, but more arrogant."
She said.
"And I'm curious, I've never been one to stay and talk in the underworld, and I haven't been there in ages, what is the demonic counter part to death?"
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 9 Empty8/4/2010, 12:02 am

The Wind began to blow strong enough the sway the signs, Looked at Azrael and Judith and said “I warned the girl she attacked first, She is the one that has a warped view of what I do, I keep the world in balance in the world. Just as I can kill Her I can make this this cities leaders to have a orgy. If you do not want me to kill the girl with draw now.” Searath had use the wind currents to allow him to move behind Lumiel and raised a one sword to her back. When he said “Though normal means we can not get stronger, Not one year of straight train in a demonic environment tends to changing things.”

(I rushed this post i can read edit later.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Angelicaly Devillish
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Haven :: Role Plays :: Role Play-
Jump to: