Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angelicaly Devillish

Go down 
+8
Arashi
William T Spears
Rain of the Nymphs
Vassi
Moonlight Bloodrose
Sephiroth
Azrael
Zach
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.
Mansion

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

Angelicaly Devillish - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 8 Empty7/5/2010, 11:46 pm

Forcas twinged at his words, as if they cut. "My love, I did not ask you to choose between me or them. I asked you to see what would come from what you chose before you did so." Then her features softened once again. "I do hope you at least did that in choosing." She turned then and walked down onto the sand. "come love, I have a trick I want to show you."
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vaann
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 8 Empty7/6/2010, 12:14 am

Castio nodded and watched her, walking down onto the sand with her."And what trick would that be love?"
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 8 Empty7/6/2010, 12:22 am

Forcas giggled lightly. "You'll see"
She stood at the shoreline for a long while, letting the water wash over her feet. Just as the sun made it's dip below the horizon, Forcas inhaled deeply. Then there came a burst of color from the horizon that was not natural, but was more than beautiful. There were Greens, Blues, Pinks, every color, in every shade, tint and tone. Then she laughed and breathed out, and as the light faded, so did the colors she'd summoned. "Those colors are always there for me, But not everyone is able to see." Then she turned back to Castio smiling brightly. "I have not shown that to anyone for quite some time."
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 8 Empty7/6/2010, 12:29 am

Castio watched the multitude of colors come and go, not bothering to take his eyes off of the water until she finally spoke with him. He looked towards her and smiled."You amaze me sometimes love."
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 8 Empty7/6/2010, 1:32 am

Aneal couldn't speak his body became like a statue. Frozen. His blood became as the iced waters and chilled through his skin. No matter how many times he tried to speak against what was happening nothing but silence left his lips. How could they?! In his sight he saw his cousins, brothers and yes even lover admit to the spoken lie. He didn't know what was becoming of them. No that wasn't quite true. He knew what was happening. He had seen it before at the dawn of time.. He had seen it with Lucifer. Now he was seeing it again.

" BLASPHEMY! THAT IS ALL THAT YOU SPEAK OF BRETHERN HA! IF YOU WERE HALF THE ANGEL YOU WERE MADE TO BE YOU'D KNOW YOUR PLACE!!!!!" Aneal's voice pierced through the silence around him. It mattered not if they were beside him or gone..his passion consumed him." You had your chance, you had your chance to keep him in the tomb. To keep his glory bottled up in the bottom of the earth.. but you lost it. HE HAS RISEN!" Aneal laughed." He has risen and is alive and you can't deny that. He lives no matter WHAT you say." As he spoke a single tear feel from his left eye. It feel white across his face.

" Look at you. Fallen creatures. Detestable slaves to the desires of self." His right eye, the red one flashed angrily." Do you see the damage that is going around. No you don't care. It is all nothing in your sight. Do you have any idea how much it costs to shield prying eyes?? No. You know nothing of their minds..their pain. It means nothing that they cry out daily for salvation and you throw them to the wolves." Aneal sank to his knees, his wings flaring out." You know what will happen. you will be consumed. Burn. You will never see eternity..."

Aneal reached up his hand and in it was thin wisps of shadow . Both white and black. Passion, Love.... For passion isn't only about seduction but that is only a part. Passion can be anything..for anyone. Aneal felt it for mankind. " I will SHIELD THEM NO LONGER!! WAKE CHILDREN! SEE WHAT IS GOING ON! PRAY! OPEN YOUR EYES!" Aneal's voice, loud and raging with renewed passion, lifted to the heavens. The shadows twirled and moved fast spirling out of his hand. They shot up to the sky in the sound of lighting. With his passion for them and with the loved ones of Christ he reached out. He was going to waken their minds to the destruction. He lifted his eyes to the sky...and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 8 Empty7/6/2010, 1:42 am

Azrael laughed darkly as she heard Aneal's speach.
"I feel the pain of every death, from the peaceful in their sleep to those tortured. Forgive me if I have lost my faith in them, but they kill each other more than our brother killed that night in Rome. They have evolved, we try to guide them, but they do not listen. I dare you to go in front of the white house brother, they would try to gun you down long before you could talk."
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
RPH Moon Goddess and Chatbox Rapist
Moonlight Bloodrose

Birthday : 1991-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 8 Empty7/6/2010, 2:22 am

Searath wrote:
Searath grinned as he walked closer to the Angels. "Hmmm. That might be beacuse i asked Aollyon Dircit therefor he can not lie. He knew god was still alive just in "Hiding" I guess you can say. I learned much while i was away. And yet no one noticed i left. Also you dare to call me demonic when clearly Fauztin IS part demon where as i was just trained by them." Searath Was clearly diffrent he thought it was funny no one could find out who he was. His Aura,Voice,Preasnce and powers had all changed he also had Dual swords on his back now vs a staff.

"What is your name, then?" she snapped. "Who are you?" She glared at the newcomer, her dark eyes reproaching. "An angel trained by demons.. Bah." She couldn't handle staying here anymore, so she took to the skies, her mind filled with unanswered questions. She had no idea what to believe, and she was the Angel of Truth! She flew for a long time, not bothering to land anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.
Searath

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 8 Empty7/6/2010, 2:28 am

Searath looked around and Said "I. Am. Searath." with that he unfolded his massive black wings. And takes to the Skies. And flies off. The last thing he said before he is out of range was aimed at Morning Star "Morning Star. If you still wish for me to not follow you still then fine. But if you want my help and power seek me out." and with that he was gone
Back to top Go down
http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Rain of the Nymphs

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 8 Empty7/6/2010, 2:52 am

Rei smirks as she lays atop one of the large letters of Hollywood, wondering who she should tamper with next. She taps her nails on the solid as she contemplates, her dark brown hair tousled arouind her shoulders and her flaterring red dress clinging to her curves. Her eyes narrow as she senses Castio and Forcas nearby, wrinkling her nose unhappily about being near them. She smiles as she turns over, smiling up at the brightly lit sky that was slowly turn to dusk. Her wings slowly spread from beneath her and wrap around her shoulders, her eyes shutting as she decides to let her vessel sleep along with her.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 8 Empty7/6/2010, 2:59 am

Searath Lands behind Rei as he smirks slightly then says. "Hmmm. Sister i rather like the new you it suits you much better." Searath Grins as the wind blows lightly around them but not enough to give away who he is.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 8 Empty7/6/2010, 9:30 am

Azrael wrote:
Azrael laughed darkly as she heard Aneal's speach.
"I feel the pain of every death, from the peaceful in their sleep to those tortured. Forgive me if I have lost my faith in them, but they kill each other more than our brother killed that night in Rome. They have evolved, we try to guide them, but they do not listen. I dare you to go in front of the white house brother, they would try to gun you down long before you could talk."

His eyes glared icily at her." You could've tried harder! Even if they ignore us, so what. We will be able to say we did all we could do. Have you done that? You've given up! Of course they are going to do that, its natural. Greed. Wrath. It's in every human. They will not listen because they think they can get away with it.." Aneal scowled." I'm I the only the one who hasn't given up?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 8 Empty7/6/2010, 10:57 am

Eth above still in her world hearing and seeing everything. seeing her brother speak out. "Atleast he hasn't given up on these humans..." thought to herself. She continued with he work that back on earth that a suden light passes through the area.

The city looked to be rebuilding its self from what once was.Even the vehicles were back to how they once were.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 8 Empty7/6/2010, 4:12 pm

Foracs could only smile in response to Castio, and embrace him.

As the light faded more, Forcas began to sense others in the surrounding city. Not exactly close, but not far enough away for her comfort. Her body went slightly more rigid involuntarily. So as to not cause alarm, she looked up at Castio. "Where should we go now?..."After a pause she spoke from her heart. "What logic imparts to me I am glad for. Though I am also happy for the freedom to choose. For both me and these beautiful beings of earth. If I had not that, I would not have you."
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 8 Empty7/6/2010, 6:28 pm

Castio looked up, feelign the pressence of his brethren in the area. closer than he would expected them to be were Rei and another more higher up pressence, but it wasn't one that was a threat to him. He was only concerned with one angel...Lucifer. Moving his attentiion away from them, he smiled towards his dear forcas."Would you prefer going some place to eat." He carressed his hand on her cheek and smiled as she spoke."I believe you give this planet too much credit my darling. Wether here or in heaven it was our great opposites which attracted us to one another. We two are as a magnet in this world.....we will always come together."
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 8 Empty7/6/2010, 7:01 pm

Forcas leaned back, smiling with her eyes. "Are you saying I had no choice? Are you implying that we can never not be together?" She smiled again. Then she took his hand and stated walking inland. "Yes, Let's play a part in society and go dining. What roles should we play?"
Back to top Go down
Zach
Thinks RPH is there mother
Thinks RPH is there mother
Zach

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 8 Empty7/14/2010, 9:10 pm

Fauztin, returning from his long absence, had not been following what had been going on at all recently. Had no idea, no clue as to what was happening with the others and the rest of the world. He saw the world had too much Chaos in it, and heeded Azrael's words. He decided to help the balance by excluding himself form the equation. But it was now time for him to return. He materialized in the back of an alley in Hollywood and sought out the angel he has grown so fond of, the angel he'd always wished to have something more with: Rei. He sensed her nearby, could feel her presence. he looked up and felt her in the air, dashing towards the hill she sat atop. He sped up and slowed as he came up behind her, knowing that she knew he was there. "Dear sister... How I have missed you so. How hath the world been since I departed? And how have you been, my dear? I hope you see things closer to my perspective now. If anything, I would think that you would see reason and follow me," he inquired, hesitant as he awaited her answer.

Fauztin turned to see a figure only a few feet away as well and wondered why he hadn't recognized his aura at first. Then it clicked in his head as he saw what had happened. "Searath? Could that be you? Care to explain the change?," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 8 Empty7/15/2010, 12:06 am

Rai opens her eyes to the sounds of a voice, it clear to her that he was an angel, even if his aura was definitely warped. She shakes the voice off and only looks over when she senses Fauztin's presence. "Hello again, brother." She smirks playfully as she sits up. "Chaos is something that has been far off for a bit." She smiles playfully as her thoughts dangle towards the man who she had killed earlier, her hair flaring brown as her figure and clothes change. She stands and smirks at him. "Ah brother, to take a life is glorious., Yo taste it is so divine." She smiles and lets her black wings drape. "My reluctancy wears thinner and thinner with each encounter." Her tongue flicks across her lips as the taste of blood burns in her mouth, her widened eyes a golden hue flecked with a gorgeous crimson. "So my dear brothers, how have you been." She smirks as her hand plays with the handle of the brilliantly sheathed sword.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 8 Empty7/15/2010, 12:19 am

Judith looked at the horizon of the city known as Hollywood from her perch on a hillside. She had been gone a while, unable to handle the emotions that twisted inside her heart and mind. She thought of her brothers and sisters, wondering what they were up to, where they were now. She stood up, stretching her human body.

"I sense my siblings," she said quietly, not sure what to do. She was tempted to seek them out, but was worried the contact would end on a sour note once again. Indecision made her twitch as she played with the charm on the chain around her neck. "I will go," she said with determination. She let her wings loose and took to the skies again in search of her brothers and sisters.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 8 Empty7/15/2010, 12:38 am

Azrael sensed another gathering of her siblings, but brushed it off, not caring for a repeat of the last time.
Instead of going, she spread her wings in her human form and went for a quick fly over the ocean to watch the setting sun.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 8 Empty7/15/2010, 12:48 am

Searath grinned as he looked upon Fauztin, He then said "Dear Brother do you not like my changes, I found them very appealing my self. Being that I am young my form could still change and change it did, With the help of Apollyon the pit master I am much more powerful and i had my staff reforged." Searath Unfolds his Pitch Black Wings that had the span of an Archangle or Fallen Arch, so that Fauztin could see the twin demonic blades on his back that pulsed evil aura. Searath then looked at Rei and said "I do hope you stick with this form it suites you much better." Searath Still Grinning folded his wings back up stood there letting his aura do the talking as to his new found powers
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 8 Empty7/15/2010, 3:58 am

Lumiel sensed her cousins gathering. Should I bother going, would that achieve anything, it is not as though any will listen to I. Those fallen to chaos will listen to none and the rest will surely despise my reasoning. And yet... there is a chance that this world may yet be salvaged, a slim, slim chance. I will go.
Shedding her human guise lumiel spread her wings and flew off in search of others of her kind once more.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 8 Empty7/15/2010, 11:02 am

eth left her world returning back to earth, she did a sort o check abou the ohter places an countries see how the things were going about. sees things were well adn fine. She sits taking a break thinking abuot her siblings. some of them converting an things to the other side made things a little confusing thought ther family would be broken apart.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 8 Empty7/15/2010, 2:13 pm

Judith saw Azrael flying towards her and smiled. "Sister, how are you?" she asked, generally concerned for her. "You can sense it too, can you not? They are gathering again." She paused. "What will you do, sister? Will you meet them, as I will?"
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 8 Empty7/15/2010, 11:41 pm

"I do not know. I cannot face them in battle, I refuse to fight my own unless there is no other option. But they may try to start one. I cannot look at all of them anymore, I have the burden of knowing some of their secrets, through ways of death." She said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 8 Empty7/16/2010, 1:49 am

Judith nodded grimly. "I can only imagine the pain and suffering you have dealt with, sister." She held out her hand to Azrael and smiled slightly. "We can go together. Perhaps we can make peace. We will not know what will happen if we do not go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelicaly Devillish   Angelicaly Devillish - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Angelicaly Devillish
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Haven :: Role Plays :: Role Play-
Jump to: