Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nahimana Wolf Pack

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 3 Empty6/18/2010, 8:02 am

Seth was sleepign and having a pretty good dream. But he soon wake up not sure of whether or that he wanted to but at the same time had been tired. and also didn't want to freak out any other s by them thinking he was a monster so stays curled up where he is and sleeps.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 3 Empty6/18/2010, 8:16 pm

Cain, who stood sentry duty, looked over at her. Still as young and fiesty as ever though the new wound worried him. He had heard the news as had everyone else in the pack. The soon-to-be alpha had died. Despite having known the other male, Cain couldn't muster up any sympathy for how and when he died. They had been rivals and stayed rivals ever since Kaya had chosen Honiahaka over him. He was suppose to have been the alpha male not Honiahaka! Even as he stood outside guarding the alpha's den a small glimmer of hope shone in his eyes. Perhaps she might receive him now that the pest was done away with.

He walked slowly over to her keeping some distance apart. Despite the fact that being related placed him as next alpha, his status had been beta while Honiahaka had been living. Cain stood silent beside her for a moment before whispering gently." I am sorry for your loss Kaya, you would have made a wonderful pair." Sincerity appeared in his voice but was nonexistant in his soul." You're a tough wolf to handle.." Cain lowered his ears in surprise at what he said and he backed up a step." You've been put through alot is what I ment..I didn't mean-"
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 3 Empty6/18/2010, 10:04 pm

"Huh?" Kaya asked when Cain surprised her, she didn't expect to see him. "Oh, hi Cain." She greeted him. The cool stone beneath her felt good against her aching leg. "Yea, I'm gonna miss him." She said quietly. "It's okay, I know what you mean." She said to him with a bit of a wolfy grin. "Thank you, Cain, you're so easy to talk to." She said to him before resting her head on her good paw. "Pardon the pun, but I'm dog tired, damn dream woke me up." She said to him before yawning. "I was in it, obviously, Honiahaka was in it, and so was the bear that killed him." She said, she couldn't handle it running wild in her mind any more. "I was running through the woods, and had gotten to where Honiahaka and the bear where still fighting." She began telling Cain about her dream. "I had gotten there in time to save him, and I attacked the bear but before I knew it the bear was mauling me and if I hadn't have woken up, I would have been killed in it." She told him and a slight shiver of fear went through her. "I'm sorry I dumped that on you." She apologized. "I just couldn't deal with it." She explained.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 3 Empty6/19/2010, 1:43 am

Cain smiled pleasantly relieved that she hadn't read too much into his slip up. Moving to sit next to the rock, Cain listened to her talk before chuckling good naturedly." Well it helps when there's someone worth talking to." As she began to tell him of her dream, Cain became quiet and listened. He played the part of an audience well although he had seen the entire thing first hand. Though perhaps not when she went to go gain revenge..but he had seen the real story.. Cain watched her shiver slightly and without thinking licked her paw." You're alright now. Back where you belong and that leg will be fixed in no time. It was just a dream, you wouldn't have died." He reassured her." At least not in real life." He touched her muzzle gently with his very briefly before saying," You don't have to worry Kaya. The members of the pack know that you are still grieving Honiahaka and we want to let you know that we do not hold that against you.You loved him as much as anyone could see..so you don't need to hide what your feeling. When you are ready you can approach as alpha but I really think you should allow yourself to grieve if you need to."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 3 Empty6/19/2010, 2:02 am

Kaya didn't mind Cain licking her paw, in fact she liked it that he cared for her much as his brother had when she was frightened about something. "I almost did die in real life, if it hadn't been for Adahy I would have been dead." She told him. "Sure Shadou was there, but we all know how she is." she added. "I wish that was possible, I can't stop worrying," She told him softly. "It's in my nature." She explained. "I'll be fine to approach as alpha, I'm needed to." She told him. "I haven't let anything stand in my way before, so why start now?" She asked when she saw that he was going to protest. If she was anything it was persistent.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 3 Empty6/19/2010, 2:10 am

Cain was about to say something comforting when hackles raised and he couldn't help baring his fangs at the name." Adahy? Who is that?" He stiffened. Cain had never appreciated having stranger in the pack but he especially didn't tolerate never being told. If this was what he thought, then he might have a rival. That would have to be dealt with." I don't think so. You can handle anything Kaya." He said trying to calm down for her sake. Perhaps later he'd find this newcomer and learn a bit more about him." One you have an injury and two, you need time to adjust. You need rest and if I have to hold you down so that you get that rest then so be it. I'm not about to let my alpha work herself into exhaustion."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 3 Empty6/19/2010, 2:31 am

"He's the wolf that came when he heard the bear attacking me, he took out the bear and took me somewhere safe." She told him kind of frightened about Cains sudden change. "He also helped me get back home, and kept an eye out for danger too." She added. "Cain, I know how much you don't like new comers, but you just have to get used to it, this is a refuge pack." She told him. "I know I can, and that's why I'm going to let everybody know I'm stepping back up in my place tomorrow." She persisted. "I've already adjusted, so I have an injury, big deal, I'm half blind and I still help with hunting for the pack." She tried to per sway him, she wasn't mad, if anything she sounded like a pup that wanted to join one of it's parents on a hunting trip. "Cain, please, I know what I'm doing." She said as she stiffly got up from her spot. "I'm glad you care for my well being, but this is something that I have to do, every pack needs their Alpha." She said trying to sound firm on her choice, though she didn't know if she would be able to function as an Alpha again. "I'll see you in the morning." She said to him before going back into the den and curling up on the ground again.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 3 Empty6/19/2010, 2:36 am

"Who was that outside?" Ahady asked picking up his head. He moved closer to Kaya.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 3 Empty6/19/2010, 2:43 am

"It was Cain." She answered sleepily. "He's keeping watch, he does that a lot, though he really doesn't have to" She explained as she looked up at Adahy. "You and Seth may want to be careful, he's not crazy about new comers." She warned him, though she had a feeling that no matter how careful they were Cain would still 'chat' with them.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 3 Empty6/19/2010, 2:46 am

"I can handle myself." he said "But I''ll tell Seth to be careful." he licked her cheek and said "Goodnight." before resting his head on his paws.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 3 Empty6/19/2010, 3:02 am

Cain said nothing at first not wanting to have to thank a loner for helping out his potential mate. " Yes refugee pack. I'm reminded of that daily and I don't dislike newcomers," he snarled." I despise them. Look this isn't about how much you can or can't handle and it isn't about your injuries. Whether you like it or not, you will rest. I'm not going to have you mess up your leg just because you could walk on it." Cain watched her get up and remained unimpressed with the limpness of her doing so." Kaya!" He watched as she went into the cave. As soon as she disappeared he began to pace. So he had this newcomer to deal with added to the problem of kaya's continuing stubbornness. His paws toyed with the soft earth as he moved to and fro. She could not be leader right now. Not when she is in this condition. He was just about to lay his head down when the wind changed position. He raised his head and sniffed. This time he growled loudly and it echoed with rising anger and hatred. How DARE a stranger share the same cave with an alpha!!!

Cain entered the cave with ears laid back and hackles bristling. His voice was cold." Get out. There are other caves to sleep in." Being as he is, Cain follows most of the laws to a tee. Believing so that none but either an appointed protector or alpha male should be in the cave with an alpha female and he wasn't about to let a newbie take his place." Find some other cave to infest but I suggest you move tail and you do so now."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 3 Empty6/19/2010, 6:32 am

Shadou up in the waterfall was calmer and less blood thristy. So she getsup and leaves out from the waterfall and walked home, decided that most of everyone should be back home and asleep. Didn't want to chance any people getting in her way again. Nor did she want to see the male that ruined things for her. As she had returned back home she sees seth was in her brothers den. Her eyes narrowed as she didn't know the wolf. Thought he was an intruder. that she attacked him the 2 in a scrap out the cave the she bit and slashed at him see he had 3 tail. "Who the hell are you!?" She yelled at him coldly. "You ever been-" shadou was cut off as seth had tackld her to the ground. "Why are you being so rude your gonna wake up people. Who are you?" he syas smiling. "Get off me!, I'm gona kill you, you ass." she exclaimed. She knocked him off and attacked him again.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 3 Empty6/19/2010, 10:43 am

Kaya was just about asleep until she heard Cain's growling and snarling in her den. "Cain, stop this madness!" she demanded when he came into her den. "He's not hurting anything by being in here!" She growled as she got up and stood in his way. "Leave him be, at least for the night!" She continued to growl. She wasn't going to have anybody, not even Cain, come into her den and order anyone around. "This is exactly why Honiahaka was chosen over you." She growled once more and bristled her fur, making herself appear larger then she was.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 3 Empty6/19/2010, 12:43 pm

Was a loud growling, coming form next door in another den. Shadou had gotten seth pinned her paw at his neck, enough pressure and power she could snap his neck and kill him. They fought hard. Mainly sethy trying to escape and run away. he yelped as one of his tails was bitten hard by her. "your not getting awya that easily." she said after a growl that was pretty loud.

"ah! adahy, kasa a crazy girls trying to kill me!" he kicked her and bit her just to make her let go only to be t ackled into a tree an pinned again with paw at his throat. He was still a littel tired, and didn't have as good a vision at night.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 3 Empty6/19/2010, 6:06 pm

His eyes dark blue eyes narrowed suspiciously at her. " The only madness here is sharing a den with a stranger." When she defended the unknown male Cain gave a snort of distain." No he's only adding insult to injury." The words were muttered low. There was no use arguing with her as he had known for a while. She could be stubborn but there was always a way to combat 'stubborn'. The fur on the back of his neck and shoulders resumed their natural position but his stance was still dominant. After a momentary pause Cain sighed. " Just for the night.." His eyes flashed angrily at her when she brought up Honiahaka again but didn't bother to resort to growling and bristling. " I fail to see why having a foreign male in your cave after your would-be mate died has to do with that. I would have thought that you would have wanted more time to mourn my brother but apparantly you wasted no time.." Cain sneered as he knew how the situation would play out. Seeing that it was time to leave he gave her a small smirk and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 3 Empty6/19/2010, 6:22 pm

"It was going to be just for the night." Kaya growled at him. "He would have agreed that Adahy would need somewhere to stay for the time being, and he would have offered him the same I had!." She sounded as though she was on the verge of tears. "I have been mourning, but I have to be strong for my pack!." She cried truthfully. "You'll never understand the position I'm in!"She yelled at him before going deeper into the den, that's when she first started to hear Seth's pleads for help. "Shit, Shadou came back." She said sounding annoyed and half ran half limped out of the den. "Shadou!" She growled when she got to the other den entrance. "Leave him alone, I said he could stay here." She ordered, but knowing Shadou the way she did she would have been better off ordering a rock to hula dance.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 3 Empty6/19/2010, 6:51 pm

Ahady walked past Kaya growling at Cain. "Leave her alone."
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 3 Empty6/19/2010, 7:03 pm

The words burned at him despite the fact that they had been said earlier. He hated people telling him what his brother would have done and how his brother would have handled it. Now apparantly even though Honiahaka was gone, they still rubbed his nose in it. He knew what his brother would have done. The damn softie would have made them feel welcome and offered them his backbone! Cain growled softly to himself. He shouldn't have said that to her..it was an unneeded salt to add to her wound. He couldn't help it though. After all this time he had wanted to get close to her and some random wolf, without knowing her for years, shares her den. Just thinking of it made him bristle. Perhaps she was right. He would never understand. She had loved his brother while Cain put on the appearance of such.

Hearing the sounds of disturbance in the next cave Cain watched as Kaya left to go investigate. It sounded as if Shadou had taken the initive on a stranger. If only he had such an opportunity.. Cain made a motion to find out what was going on but halted when he saw the enemy. Cain made no reply aside from narrowing his eye and otherwise ignoring him.

Seeing Shadou in the cave he moved over to them. " Kaya, I can handle it ." He whispered to her. The undertone asking her appology to what he had said. He wasn't about to appologize when Adahy was right there but he let her know that he would.

Last edited by Iago on 6/19/2010, 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 3 Empty6/19/2010, 7:06 pm

When she got there, she was close to killing him. She glanced over. "THERES NO WAY IN HELL IS HE STAYING IN MY FAMILYS DEN!! THINK I'LL CHANCE THIS BASTARD?!" she yelled. Didn't care if kaya had siad it waso kay. it was 'her' family not kayas that would and could have been in danger. Remebered the last time someone came to her brothers den. that was allowed to stay, was exactly how she lost one of family memebres her nephew and wasnt' chancing it agian."My family were to die the next morning. becuase of this prick. how would you take responsibilty for it. You'd be responsible for it. this would be my family on the line not your." she says her tone was cold serious. glaring at kaya

La'rina wakes up hearing the yell came to see her sister, about to kill a wolf, and see kaya. her ears were down scared that her sister would really kill a wolf. remeberign what happened in the woods with the deer. "Sis don't kill him. please. you want your nephew to see you this way?" she begged didn't want the cub to wake an see his aunt killing. was soemthing a cub shouldn't ever see. "Get her off of me" seth was able to speak barely. "hmph." she wasn't listening.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 3 Empty6/19/2010, 7:19 pm

Kaya nodded at Cain knowing she wouldn't be able to get Shadou off of Seth herself. "Please help him." She said quietly. "Fine Shadou, I'll find him somewhere else to stay." She growled at her, she hated how Shadou was. If she hadn't known any better she would have sworn that her and Cain where related. All Kaya was really able to do was watch things unfold from that moment.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 3 Empty6/19/2010, 7:31 pm

Cain stiffened hearing Shadou speak the way she was. However he was going to deal with the situation and prove to Kaya that he could be alpha despite not being chosen by the elders. " You're family wasnt and isn't in any danger but stress if you continue yelping in this manner. Besides Kaya wouldn't allow someone in your cave if they were dangerous. If you are so worried about him then you should have approached one of us not taken matters into your own paws!" His posture was domainant showing that he was in charge even if this wasn't the case. His head and tail were held high and his eyes stared into hers as if telling her that she'd be better off coming to his terms. " I think I could use another on patrol.." He thought aloud looking down at Seth. " Shadou release him. He'll stay with me and that will give your family the space that you desire. And for your information it wasn't Kaya that had given the okay to that other wolf.." Cain said and let the sentence fall to the wayside.

" Release him Shadou he is no longer any of your concern."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 3 Empty6/19/2010, 7:44 pm

"nah, i'll just kill him.." sadist smirk. seth ears down soem looked scared. "onee-chan!"

shadou let him go. seth ran out quickly afraid he'd almost died by her. hid behind a tree. would rather stay there. was now to scared to go elsewhere. hsi ears wre down tails curled about him. wasn't usre of what he should do.

" hey, he said he wasn't coming back. that all i needed confirmation off." she yawns rubs side her face with. "i'm goin' to bed. later shorty." she wasn't scared of cain, just wanted confirmation that seth wouldn't be comign abc kt the den again. She leaves the den and curldup outside of it her head down overh er crossed paws yawns a last itmebefore dozing off to sleep.

"Thank you cain. miss kaya." looked over se her brothers small family was still asleep. "g'night." she goes back to he spot in the den and lys back down to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 3 Empty6/19/2010, 7:56 pm

"Thank you Cain." Kaya said quietly then went over to where Seth was hiding. "Seth, are you okay?" She asked concerned. "I'm sorry about what happened with Shadou." She apologized. What's wrong with me, I never would have been stupid enough to do that before! She thought to herself. "I didn't know she would react like that." She added. "Cain?" She asked. "Maybe you could think of a better place for him to sleep tonight, my judgment is really off right now." She asked of him, hoping he would find him a safe place, instead of terrorizing him like he probably wanted to.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 3 Empty6/19/2010, 8:02 pm

He didn't speak but gave her a nod accepting her thanks. Following her he watched the pitiful lump of fur tremble as Kaya spoke. Hearing his name he turned to her expectantly." No problem go on and get some sleep. I'll get those two situated soon." He reassured her, and was reffering to both Seth and Adahy. Right now though he had to focus on Seth." Right now, up you get." He nudged Seth firmly but gently." Come on I know a cave with some room that will welcome you. Follow me." He said and waited for the other male to do so.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 3 Empty6/19/2010, 8:15 pm

"Okay," She agreed. "I'll see you in the morning." She told them before dragging herself back to her den. It was obvious she was exhausted. Once inside she plopped down on the floor, despite the pain it caused, and started drifting back to sleep before she even had a chance to explain what had happened with Shadou and Seth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nahimana Wolf Pack
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next