Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nahimana Wolf Pack

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

The Nahimana Wolf Pack Empty
PostSubject: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack Empty6/8/2010, 10:07 pm

A loud sorrowful howl was heard by the whole pack when Kaya heard news that her soon-to-be mate, Honiahaka, had been mauled and killed by a bear on a hunting trip. I should have went with him! she cried with wolfy tears flowing freely down the sides of her muzzle. The wolf that brought the bad news tried to comfort her, only to be snapped at. Leave me be! She had growled at the wolf before turning from him and going back to the den she and Honiahaka had shared the night before.

Last edited by ginger20037 on 6/8/2010, 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack Empty6/8/2010, 10:25 pm

The fang family had heard thehowl. seyu trying to keep thier son quiet as he had gotten scared. "Theres a loss...lsounds ot be one of the higher ranked..." he muttered low. He helped seyu quiet their son. His sister was still asleep some how she coudl sleep through the howling.

Shadou was outside she had been hunting as she normal waited till others were out of her way. She had been enarby the time saw the wolf killed too late to even help. "Too bad...Never seen a wolf mauled so badly." she was alone, seeing how the bear had killed the guy figures that it might be wounded could still be of use. continues on her hunt.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack Empty6/8/2010, 10:52 pm

Once inside the den Kaya slumped down where Honiahaka had slept the night before and she cried. She stayed there for what seemed like hours before the tears finally dried up, and she had decided to hunt down the bear that killed Honiahaka. Once she got up from the floor of the den she ran out into the clearing and with her ears back and her teeth barred she bolted into the woods. It wasn't hard to find Honiahaka's mangled body. She stopped just long enough to lick his bloody cheek and to pick up the scent of the bear. Teeth barred once again she tracked down the bear growling the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack Empty6/8/2010, 10:58 pm

When shes there sees that someone else had fighting the bear and scratched out its eyes. some of the bears own blood mixed with its attackers making it difficult to find out where they were. Sadist like smirk, thought the bear would make a good meal. after tortures it to death.

"Heheh..." jumps at it form behidn slashed its back and bits its leg ripping awya soem flesh, but knocked away but catches self gets back up noticed kaya "guess you came to go hunt for breakfast..." Says to her keeping an eye on her kill, circling around a good distance.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack Empty6/8/2010, 11:08 pm

No, leave him to me. Kaya growled low and menacing. You can have him when I'm done getting my revenge She added in the same tone of growl as before, then launched herself towards the bears throat, ripping and tearing at it's flesh. She refused to left the bear get away with what it had done. She could feel the bear trying to swat her off with his massive paws. She yelped once again when one of the bears claws tore her flesh again.

Last edited by ginger20037 on 6/8/2010, 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack Empty6/8/2010, 11:20 pm

"Only cause I weakened the damn thing....Its blind." She attacked it bitting its other arm at a certain join to break it. Didn't know what he revenge was about but figured had nothing to do with her. Had her own pride felt a bone break o nthe bears arm. Let go before swatted "Just doesn't wanna die...Wonder if it was this thing alone that turned that other wolf into a mangled rabbit." was enjoying her kill figured her brother woudl be too busy anyway might as well bring soemthing back for him an the others. ony other reason she was going after the bear in the 1st place. attacked the beack of its legs swipping at it.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack Empty6/8/2010, 11:38 pm

I'll finish it Kaya growled. When Shadou spoke about Honiahaka, she lost her focus and the bear swatted her off, and came down on her breaking her leg and she yelped in pain. when she got up and tested her leg she yelped even louder. damn bear. She growled and launched herself at the bear, with her good legs, only to be swatted away and into a tree where she passed out.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack Empty6/8/2010, 11:52 pm

An unkown wolf comes and kills the bear and takes Kayiu to saftey
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack Empty6/8/2010, 11:57 pm

Shadou glares at the wolf that had left for takign her kill. Wanted to put it through more toture beforek illing it toughen up the meat more. she took the bear back which soem of the ohter wolves got their share ogf it took 2 legs to her borthers den before she goes to her own. WAs sitll pissed off would probaly kill soemthing else to get rid of her frustration and anger. "Bastard...took my kill..." she didn't eat any of the bear since she didnt' kill it her self an soem outsider up an kills it.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack Empty6/9/2010, 12:09 am

After several hours Kaya finally woke up and yelped when she felt her injuries again. She looked around her not seeing anyone or anything. Where am I, and who are you? She whined softly when she finally spotted movement. She hated laying on her right side, it made it harder to see anything. She tried to get up, only to have her injuries put her back down.Can you help me up? She asked. I have to get my revenge on that bear and get back to my pack. She whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack Empty6/9/2010, 12:27 am

Shadou leaves after awhiles and goes to the falls. rushing voiceso f the falls was calming. Listens to them trying to forget her anger of what had happened. "I'll kill him next time..." thought to her self in mind.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack Empty6/9/2010, 5:04 pm

Ayana walked out of the shadows "The bear is dead." He stepped closer to her "You're in no condetion to move. Stay here and heal first." He sat down a few yards in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack Empty6/9/2010, 5:20 pm

Shadou was still alone at the falls that she jumps throug hthe falls to a secret cave that was there was her place of refuge. When she wanted to get away from others at the base. Already had enough things to deal with going back might end up lashing out at soemone for no aparent reason. Had been trying to control that urge to. didn't want ot seem just because she was a beta mean't she had power over everything.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack Empty6/9/2010, 5:41 pm

Y-you killed him?Why? Kaya asked, confused about why he would jump into a fight that he had nothing to do with him. I don't care what kind of condition I'm in, I have to get back to my pack. She insisted while trying to get up once again, only this time she was more successful. She was careful to not put any weight on her hurt leg, and limped past the other wolf heading towards the entrance. If you would like you can join my pack. she offered.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack Empty6/10/2010, 12:08 pm

"I'll come with you." he got up and walked beside. "You need someone to watch you." he gave a wolfy smirk. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack Empty6/10/2010, 12:13 pm

La Rina had left the den to go find her older sister, thinking se had been gone far too long. She doesn't wake her brother of his family and just runs on out into the woods. "Sis....please be fine..." she muttered to herself was afraid to lose her sister.

She was still in the waterfall still, her scent wasn't found. Rina tryed to find her but just couldn't. "Big sis! big sis!" she yelled out. "Should haven't have made let her go...should have went with her or soemthing" mutters next feeling at guilt.

Last edited by La Vonia on 6/10/2010, 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack Empty6/10/2010, 12:22 pm

Uh, thank you. She said as she looked out. Okay, good I know where I'm at. She grinned, they weren't that far from her den, or her pack. Home's just over that hill and threw some trees. She barked happily and sped up. She wasn't about to be slowed down by anything. By the time she got to the top of the hill she was panting heavily, more then she normally would have. How long have you been around here? She asked trying to get her mind off her fatigue.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack Empty6/14/2010, 10:53 pm

La'Rina finds her her sister and trys to convince her to return back home. but she owudln't at one time and had atually threaten to kill her if she wasn't left alone. she didn't kill her and la rina kept badgering her about it. in the end she did go and return back home but she still felt like killing something. "grr..." was still pissed off she finds soemthing to kill was a doe and some fawn killed them both broke their legs the way she killed was brutal. that their cries ended. La'rina watched horrified. shadou ate the mother alive while the child was still there. once was fuly dead let her sister eat the fawn instead. Which she did. when the 2 finsied eatings and returned back la'rina thought maybe her sister had been changing. becoming really dark. Atmos woke up to scent of blood see his sisters. "What are you doing here shadou?..." he says to her. "rin brought me here cause she wanted me to return back home. I was fine back at the falls." She says with hostility to her brother. she was al ittle sleepy as well. "brother. please let her stay its late out she shoudln't have been at the falls so late at night." la rina says pleading puppy eyes. "I'm sorry sister but she cannot stay here. Now leaves shay. your not to be here!" he growled at her.

Shay eyes narrowd to her borther closed them turned adn walked off out the den and goes else where. Heads back to the falls where she was before to go and get her rest. She disappeared within the night. "Brother!"

"Don't start la'rina. just get in the den adn go to bed. I told you to stay away from her for a reason. Now shes probaly gotten you up in her mess again." He exclaimed ot her. Just was trying to protect her from harm. LA'rina did as her brother said her ears down tail as well goes to her part of the den near the far back and curls up once more to sleep. Seyu was still asleep with her son nearby, atmos lies back beside them adn falls asleep. Was oging to protect his family. Shadou elsewhere within the wilderness felt like an outcast in ehr own family. She went back to the water fall curled up in the hidden cave she only knew about. Felt like her own family was disowning her having on one left. Not even sure about her baby sister. Her brothers wife seyu. her nephew wasn't even sure if really even knew anything about her other then just being a beta.

She trys t osleep once more but was difficult the way her borther had looked at her. reminded her too much of her father when she had killed him some years ago. "Am I goign ot be hated by everyone..." she thought to herself a tear fell from the crack of her eye she felt it thrugoh her fur wipped it away with of paw. closed her eyes. "Not like this is any different from usual shouldn't even bother to shed them..."
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack Empty6/15/2010, 1:03 am

"Quite a while now." he said running up beside her. "You should probably rest." he suggested seeing her fagoting
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack Empty6/15/2010, 1:10 am

"It's a wonder you haven't came across my pack then." Kaya said to him before hearing his suggestion. "No, I'll be fine." She answered. "If I haven't let being half blind stop me, why should I let a few cuts, scrapes, and a hurt leg?" She said to herself just loud enough for the strange wolf to hear. "You never told me your name." She said suddenly, as if to draw attention away from her pep talk to herself.

Last edited by ginger20037 on 6/15/2010, 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack Empty6/15/2010, 1:19 am

"Adahy. And you should lay down you don't to good." he said plainy, laying down.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack Empty6/15/2010, 1:29 am

"I like that name" Kaya told him and Knowing she wouldn't be able to defend herself alone, she limped to Adahy's right side and layed next to him. "When we start off again, could you walk on my left?" She asked suddenly. "When I was a pup I lost the sight in my left eye." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack Empty6/15/2010, 1:33 am

He licked her nose "Sure, I can stay on your left side. What happened with your eye?"
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack Empty6/15/2010, 1:45 am

Kaya smiled. "I like you too." She said quietly to him before nuzzling up to him. "When I was just barely able to take care of myself my pack was hunted and killed, except for me, I hid in a log when the others heard danger coming, and I think it was the dirt and who knows what else in that log that caused it." She answered. "Or at least that's when it started to go, I lost sight in it completely a week after I had found the pack and was taken in by the previous Alpha." She continued with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack Empty6/16/2010, 10:18 pm

A wolf runs into the 2 of them was trying to catch a hedgehog. it rolled int oa bush came out seeing the hedghog had run off some where couldn't find it. "Missed it." noticed had crashed looked to see his friend adahy and some other wolf that was female. "Adahy what are you doing on the ground?" realizes had charged into them by accident gets up off out the way. "Who is she?..." says looking at kaya the 3 tails moving in sway sort of dazeness in eyes. "She on her own too?" asked questioningly tilt head slightly to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nahimana Wolf Pack
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next