Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))

Go down 
+3
Sephiroth
Mansion
Gin
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) Empty
PostSubject: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) Empty9/17/2010, 2:33 am

Kaya stirred awake and looked to Adahy's still sleeping form to see if she had woken up and was glad she hadn't. After stretching and getting up she decided to go check on Grace. She had been sure to get her a den close to La'Rina. It was a short walk over to Grace's den. "Hey, Grace, how are you doing this morning?" She asked staying quiet as she entered. Grace was still sleeping peacefully and never heard Kaya talk to her. Every so often her leg or nose would twitch from her dream. 'I guess she's doing fine then.' She thought to herself as she left the den as quietly as she entered and went back to her and Adahy's den and laid back down next to him. She hadn't been sleeping well ever since the others healed her after she'd gotten sick.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.
Mansion

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) Empty9/17/2010, 2:46 am

Naima opened her eyes tentatively then yawned and stretched. Then she plopped down again and rolled over, going back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vaann
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) Empty9/17/2010, 10:54 am

Kiro was awake ahd run out the beta den and trys to wake up his Aunt Shadou pullling on her tail. "Auntie! Auntie Auntie!" he yells jumping on her back. Shadou yawns eyes open. "What is squirt?" she says sitting up the pup rolled off onto his back. "Auntie i wanna go hunt for a rabbit, can we? can we? " her little nephew asked. "Alright, go tell your mom" Kiro ran back inside tell his mom. He came back hi ears down. "Mommy said I can't go." had realyl wanted to go. "i'll bring you back a plump one then." she tells him, his ears perked back up, tail wags happy jumping around. shadou leaves.

kiro plays with some other pups
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
RPH Moon Goddess and Chatbox Rapist
Moonlight Bloodrose

Birthday : 1991-06-21

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) Empty9/17/2010, 1:41 pm

Tala looked up at the sky quietly for several minutes. It was calming, watching the clouds. She stretched and padded over to Kaya's den, seeing her awake. "Is something wrong, Kaya?" she asked quietly, so as not to wake her mate.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) Empty9/17/2010, 6:59 pm

"Huh? Oh, hi Tala." Kaya said getting up once again and shaking out her fur. "No, nothing's wrong," Though she would have said the same thing even if there was. "I couldn't sleep so I just went and checked on Grace." She answered. "Did you need anything?" She asked cocking her head to the side, making her look like one of the bigger pups.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) Empty9/17/2010, 8:02 pm

Tala shook her head. "No. I just can't sleep. As usual." She huffed in a laughing manner. "I'll leave you alone." She bowed her head and turned to leave, padding silently.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) Empty9/17/2010, 8:12 pm

Shadou had run pass kaya's cave out to the woods gone.

Seth playing with some of the pups. Was like a pup himself because of his actions sometimes. His memory with things wasn't too bad. remebering things better forgetting things less.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) Empty9/17/2010, 10:55 pm

'You're more then welcome to stay, it's not like I'm gonna get anymore sleep." Kaya said to her, though she seemed tired. "Alright, I'll see you a little later then." She said as Tala turned and left. "Wake up," She softly said to Adahy. "I want to go hunting." She added knowing that he refused to let her go alone.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) Empty9/17/2010, 11:09 pm

Adady slowly opened up his eyes an yawned. "huh?" he asked, it taking a while for her words to register. When they did he shot up "Not alone, you're not." he said absolutely refusing to let her go out alone
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) Empty9/17/2010, 11:21 pm

"And if I was going out alone why would I wake you?" Kaya asked rolling her eyes at him. "Come on, I know a really special place to hunt." She said pushing on him with her nose to get him up.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) Empty9/17/2010, 11:22 pm

He stood up and licked her nose "Okay then, lead the way." he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) Empty9/17/2010, 11:39 pm

"Keep up if you can." Kaya said before crouching down playfully and taking off out of the den. She was leading him through the trees and up a couple of hills. it' took only a few minutes to get there. "You remember this place?" She asked and looked up to the cave that she had woken up to see Adahy after she'd been attacked. "I kinda found a short cut." She said before making her way up to the cave.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) Empty9/18/2010, 11:02 am

Shadou was hunting alone by herself getting her own kill. kills some animals enough to fill her stomach. Looks for some rabbits. Manages to find some a fox kills it breaking the neck and takes it back. Hda more meat in it then a rabbit. When she returns sees kiro playing calls him over. "kiro!, get over here." he runs over. "what happened to my rabbit?" he asked her looking at her with his big eyes.

"Your growing up you'll eat the fox instead, your dads gonan be taking you hunting soon. Might as well elarn to eat better meat then some rabbit. now eat up."
other pups kept distance away from shadou, since they were scared of her. She walked off before her nephew could say anything.

Seth runs into shadou falls over. was trying ot chase one of the pups. the other pups eat the dead fox with kiro. Shadou annoyed by the 3 tailed wolf. "Get the heck off of me!" kicked him off gets up shakes off her fur. "Ow, s-sorry.." he stutters out his ears down. "Was an accident." didn't wanna get hit again by her. Or see anyone mad at him. She doubted what he said was true and just walked off not wanting to deal or talk to anyone. Scared many of the other wolves but not intentional.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) Empty9/18/2010, 1:41 pm

Naima slowly woke up, unable to sleep anymore. The pups in the pack were awake, and while they played, it was hard to sleep. She sat up with sleepy eyes and stretched again. Slowly she sauntered out to where the sun was shining, But continued on into the woods to find breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) Empty9/20/2010, 7:22 pm

Tala's stomach growled loudly. She huffed and went in search of food. She spotted Naima headed towards the woods and trotted up to her. "Mind if I join you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) Empty9/20/2010, 8:52 pm

Naima heard footfalls come up beside her, but didn't take her eyes from her prey. She nodded slightly and then got into a crouch. That rabbit would not escape her.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) Empty9/20/2010, 9:38 pm

ginger20037 wrote:
"Keep up if you can." Kaya said before crouching down playfully and taking off out of the den. She was leading him through the trees and up a couple of hills. it' took only a few minutes to get there. "You remember this place?" She asked and looked up to the cave that she had woken up to see Adahy after she'd been attacked. "I kinda found a short cut." She said before making her way up to the cave.

Ahady followed Kaya closely. He stopped after a few minutes and walked up behind her. "Yes I remember this place very well." he said licking her nose. "This is the place where we first met."

Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) Empty9/20/2010, 10:05 pm

"Glad you remember." Kaya said before licking his cheek. "There, was really a different reason why I lead you out here." She told him before turning enough to tickle his nose with her tail. "Think you can guess it?" She asked teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) Empty9/21/2010, 12:15 am

Tala watched Naima stalk the rabbit with an amused expression. She enjoyed watching others with their prey. Another rabbit had caught Tala's attention and she listened to it closely, determining its location. She quietly padded over to where she thought the second rabbit was and waited for Naima to make her move so she wouldn't scare her friend's meal away.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) Empty9/21/2010, 12:18 am

Naima pounced and caught the rabbit before it could get far. She broke it's neck quickly so it died with little pain.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) Empty9/21/2010, 12:30 am

Once Naima pounced, she too attacked her prey, snapping its neck in a similar fashion. She picked up the little rabbit in her mouth and moved closer to Naima. Putting it down, she said, "Good hunting," with a wolfish smile.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) Empty9/21/2010, 12:32 am

tossing her catch onto her back, a trick she'd learned in the circus, she smiled at her friend. "not too difficult, I'd say we did well enough"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) Empty9/21/2010, 10:34 am

Seth played around till he had to go with atmos to get food. seyu atched the pups then she was protective of her own.

Shadou didn't really stay near anyone.lies down outside the den.

la'rina went to the den where grace was stayign to check up on her. "hi miss grace how are things?" she smiles tail wags.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) Empty9/21/2010, 4:45 pm

When La'Rina had come in Grace had already had two pups. "Moving along fast." She said as she looked up from cleaning off one of her pups. "There's more coming too." She said painfully as she cave birth to a third. She had started cleaning that one immediately so it could breathe. "He looks just like his father." She said as she nuzzled him over to his brother and sister.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) Empty9/21/2010, 7:07 pm

ginger20037 wrote:
"Glad you remember." Kaya said before licking his cheek. "There, was really a different reason why I lead you out here." She told him before turning enough to tickle his nose with her tail. "Think you can guess it?" She asked teasing him.

"Hmmmmmmmm..." he thought knowing full well that she's been wanting her some pups of her own. "Was it to watch the sky?" he teased, playing dumb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next