Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nahimana Wolf Pack

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
WildfireDragons
RPH Wanna Be Rper
RPH Wanna Be Rper
WildfireDragons

Birthday : 1991-05-04

The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 5 Empty6/23/2010, 11:44 am

Dan saw a wolf came out from the cave n walks towards him.he slowly walks back not knowing what the wolf might do. dan couldn't see the wolf well due to his blind right eye. he then herd the wolf n replied n a scared voice"....t-there gone...who are you!?!
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 5 Empty6/23/2010, 11:51 am

Shadou sits seeing that would an is scared. "My name is Shadou Fang. I won't hurt you. alright?. what are you doing out here are you looking for them?"
Back to top Go down
WildfireDragons
RPH Wanna Be Rper
RPH Wanna Be Rper
WildfireDragons

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 5 Empty6/23/2010, 11:56 am

dan looks at the wolf closely seeing the wolf sitting. dan then whines quietly n sat as well looking down at the ground"no....there d-dead
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 5 Empty6/23/2010, 12:06 pm

Shadou ears falttered some. "Sorry for you loss kid. Whats your name?" tryed comforting thep up. "you can stay at my familys den. get yourself some sleep."
Back to top Go down
WildfireDragons
RPH Wanna Be Rper
RPH Wanna Be Rper
WildfireDragons

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 5 Empty6/23/2010, 12:17 pm

dan looks at the wolf hie ears perked up he then reply" m-my name is dan r-redpaw...i would like that!..but i dont want to intrude..... im looking for the clearing of the Nahimana....do you know where it is???" dan asked with a curious voice
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 5 Empty6/23/2010, 12:25 pm

"your at the nahimana pack." she says slightly smile. "Come on, i'll just tell me brother. don't think he'll mind there being a kid."
Back to top Go down
WildfireDragons
RPH Wanna Be Rper
RPH Wanna Be Rper
WildfireDragons

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 5 Empty6/23/2010, 12:31 pm

Dan face lit up n wags his tail knowing he finally made it he then walk with the wolf" ok!!"
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 5 Empty6/23/2010, 7:11 pm

Cain nuzzled against Kaya's fur not sure how bad she was hurting but he hated seeing her like this. When she began to protest he growled loudly." Kaya you are talking nonsense. Get a hold of yourself. You would do anything for your pack as we would do anything for you. I won't hear of any more protests..I will take a hunting party and we'll look for the cure. La Rina, I am leaving her in your charge. Keep her healthy or my fangs will find your throat."

Cain licked her muzzle and then laughed nervously." Don't worry none Kaya, I'm one of the best. We'll find those herbs in no time..just worry about the rest of the pack."
Back to top Go down
WildfireDragons
RPH Wanna Be Rper
RPH Wanna Be Rper
WildfireDragons

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 5 Empty6/23/2010, 9:15 pm

Dan wondered whats happening inside the cave. he scene great stress n rage in the cave. his ears flatten n he sat back down not sure if its safe
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 5 Empty6/23/2010, 9:26 pm

Kaya liked having Cains muzzle against her fur, it reminded her of his brother. "But Cain..." She had started to whine until he cut her off. "You don't have to threaten her." She protested against his leadership skills.

"I am worried about the pack, but with you and some of the others I'm gonna be even more worried about you." She said softly to him. "Cain, please be careful." She begged, She would have gone herself if she had been able. "If you get hurt I'm gonna kick your butt." She teased before licking his cheek. "Oh, and Cain, you ARE the best." She corrected, then yawned. "I know La Rina, I have to get some sleep." She said before La Rina could say anything and layed her head on he paws. "I'll see you when you get back...my Alpha." She whispered before nodding off.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 5 Empty6/23/2010, 9:43 pm

Ahady was watching from the mouth of the cave, figuring he shouldn't get to close. But after seeing her lick his cheek and call him her Alpha, he turned and left. It seemed to him that Kaya would be happier with Cain then with him. He left to the edge of the packs territory. He looked back one last time and left. How could I have loved her? Stupid mutt was probably just in heat. He went deeeper into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 5 Empty6/23/2010, 9:52 pm

"Kayas gotten sick..." she was sitting beside the young wolf saw that cain was in love with kaya abnd t rying to comfort her. saw the other wolf guy from before leave. "Dan comeon. its fine. my little sister is there so she'll be alright."

"umm...you don't know what the plant is or looks like. I'll go with you other wise you just wander in circles."

Seth caught his firend leaving and leaves the cave follow him. "Ada, where are you going?, thought would spend night here?"
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 5 Empty6/23/2010, 10:16 pm

Kaya whimpered and whined softly in her sleep while she dreamed. This dream was like no other she had ever had, which was usually about her chasing a rabbit or something. This time she saw two wolves one of which was Cain, the other was Adahy. She had softly murmured each of their names when she saw them. "Cain..., Adahy..." She kept going back and forth between them. Kaya whimpered softly again before it sounded like she was apologizing to both the males, each in turn.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 5 Empty6/23/2010, 10:21 pm

Ahady looked back at his friend "I'm leaving, I don't belong here. But you should stay here with these wolves, it'd be good for you." he turned away again and continued walking trying to push all thoughts and images of Kaya out of his head.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 5 Empty6/23/2010, 10:33 pm

seth rusn after him stops infront of him make him stop. "why are you going adahy?. you were happy before evne with your friend miss..." trying to remeber her name. "miss Kasaya." wasn't sure if got it right. "this not right to leave if happy."
Back to top Go down
WildfireDragons
RPH Wanna Be Rper
RPH Wanna Be Rper
WildfireDragons

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 5 Empty6/23/2010, 10:37 pm

Dan saw another wolf ran out of the cave. not knowing whats happening he continues to go with the wolf"....ok"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 5 Empty6/23/2010, 10:43 pm

They go in her brother na his family. "brother wake up." she nudges him with her paw trying to wake him up. he grumbles waking and sits up. "what are you doing here? I said oyu could not-" he see the pup. "who is this?"

"this is dan. hes homeless and needs a palce to stay. let him stay here." she says to her brother. her brother looked at dan exhales breath sighing. "alright. he can stay. you didn't do anytihng did you shadou?"

"ugh. i didn't do anything just helping out the kid. " looks at dan. "looks like you'll be able to sleep here."
Back to top Go down
WildfireDragons
RPH Wanna Be Rper
RPH Wanna Be Rper
WildfireDragons

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 5 Empty6/23/2010, 11:08 pm

Dan smile n looks at the wold named shadow n wags his tail. dan then spoke in a quiet but calm voice" thank you" Dan yawns n stretch felling weight on his eyes. the travel took a lot out of him
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 5 Empty6/23/2010, 11:17 pm

"No problem squirt." she lies down outside the cave near the entrace. her brother looked at her seeing her leave then looked at the pup. he lies back down but not beforn oticing that la'rina was gone from the cave and looked for her. only to find out she was in the leaders den.'

"rin what are you doing in here? whats happened with the-"

"miss kaya needs osme medicine so i'm leavin with cain to get it so can help her." he got his sister ot leave kaya's en so to let her rest had her explain things ot him.
Back to top Go down
WildfireDragons
RPH Wanna Be Rper
RPH Wanna Be Rper
WildfireDragons

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 5 Empty6/23/2010, 11:21 pm

Dan sit on the far corner inside the cave n collapse finally having time to rest. he then dose off
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 5 Empty6/23/2010, 11:30 pm

Kaya was still whimpering and 'talking to Cain and Adahy' in her sleep. "No, please... I-i don't know." She was murmuring sounding as if she were on the verge of tears.
Back to top Go down
WildfireDragons
RPH Wanna Be Rper
RPH Wanna Be Rper
WildfireDragons

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 5 Empty6/23/2010, 11:44 pm

as Dan sleep he start dreaming of his mother, wishing she was here. dan whine quietly n curl up close to the wall

Last edited by wildfiredragons on 6/24/2010, 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 5 Empty6/24/2010, 12:03 am

((Sorry but, the rules for this RP stated no powers))
RULES
1)No killing other wolves without permission
2)No killing Alphas or their pups.
3)No detailed mating, just put ‘she mated with him"
4)No detailed birth
5)You can’t fight for mates and ranks.
6)Respect Higher Ranks
7) If you have pups please no more than 3 and you may find other Role Players for them or you can role play them yourself
8)only 5 wolves per person (at the most)
9) you may be both a Fighter and Protector.
10)No powers
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 5 Empty6/24/2010, 1:22 am

Cain watched her for a moment. He didn't want to leave her but if they didn't find this rare herb then what would happen? Death? He didn't want to chance it. Especially not since he had come so close...

" Kaya it's alright. YOu're dreaming..rest now." Cain said in the gentlest way possible. He gave her a parting lick and then turned towards the cave exit. " You..whatever your name is..come with me. We will gather two others and be on our journey."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 5 Empty6/24/2010, 6:53 am

La rina was soemwhat annoyed. "it's La'Rina how could you forget so quickly?, its not even a difficult name to remeber."

"better be careful rin." he says warningly, didn't want his sister to g oto the red lands. Atmos would beable to go because had his family to look over as well as helping with tomorrows hunt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nahimana Wolf Pack
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next