Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nahimana Wolf Pack

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 7 Empty6/27/2010, 2:30 am

"Great. then we have our party." she sas her tail swaying soem she was sitll outside with her brother an cain.

Atmos looked at seth. "What is your name?" says calmly to him. Seth looked over. "I-its seth." replies back. "Who are you?" asked curious/cautious. "Atmos Fang." seth noded some, was hopign he wouldn't forget things again. looked at kaya hoping she wouldn't turn out like how his mother had. that is one memory he could never forget.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 7 Empty6/28/2010, 12:50 am

" Good then we have our members. Take good care of her Allysa, we shall be back soon." Cain looked over his small gathering but said nothing about them. Though he wouldn't mind Kaya's friend in the woods if he could help it." Led on." He said to the two that knew where the flower was. He planned to act as guard during the trip as being a medic wasn't his general fort'e
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 7 Empty6/28/2010, 1:24 am

Allysa nodded to them. "Good luck and be safe." She called over to them, careful not to wake Kaya, though she was mostly talking to Adahy. She noticed that Kaya was shivering and went to her side and layed down as close as she could. "Good thing you can only get this once." She said to herself remembering when she had it as a pup.

As Allysa had layed down she had accidentally jostled Kaya awake. "You can only get this once?" Kaya asked weakly, startling Allysa, She knew she startled her because Allysa let out a slight yelp. "Sorry." She apologized. "My right side is colder." She lied wanting Allysa to move into her line of vision, and wished other wolves would stop going to her left side, but she never said anything because she thought the pack would abandon her. The only wolves that ever knew about her left eye was her adoptive mother and Adahy, she hoped Adahy wouldn't tell anyone about it. She heard Allysa, more then saw, move to her right side and she could feel her warm fur up against her again.

"Yea." She had squeaked hearing Kaya's voice. "It's okay." She assured her. "Okay, let me fix that for you." She said cheerily before moving to Kaya's other side. "You need to go back to sleep." She said quietly. "You won't get better without your rest." She added and watched as Kaya listened to her advice and drifted off back to sleep. "The poor thing." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 7 Empty6/29/2010, 3:20 am

Ahady walked up next to Cain. "Kaya's a brave wolf, she'll get through this. I mean she's gotten over being half blind."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 7 Empty6/29/2010, 10:30 am

Atmos had goen back ot his den and informed shadou + his wife before he leeft again. Shadou didn't follow just stayed back. She had to protect dan,her sister in law and newphew now.

Seth tails sway this way. "this way then." him an rina spoke at same time, Both of them run off leading the way. Seth was faster up ahead. Atmos follows after next would serve as a bak up if something were to happen.

"He is much faster then expected of him." he mutters low. didn't tihn kthe young wolf was.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 7 Empty6/30/2010, 9:35 am

Absorbed in his thoughts, Cain didn't notice until Ahady was right next to him. His first thought was to snap at the male but he held his tongue. Until he heard what was spoken. Cain growled slowly and the hair on his back raised." You don't know her. Yu don't know us. You know nothing so don't pretend that you do." Cain snapped at him
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 7 Empty6/30/2010, 1:15 pm

Ahady looked at him for a bit then walked back to where he was originally.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 7 Empty6/30/2010, 1:31 pm

"It does not matter whether or not he knows anything. But a life is on the line...And that is a less important subject then what we have." atmos says defending adahy. "So please both of you hurry before we lose the medic and the other one." he didn't know seths name.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 7 Empty6/30/2010, 1:42 pm

He looked at her a nodded once picking up his pace.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 7 Empty7/9/2010, 6:52 am

After 3hrs they wre deep within the woods away from their pack. Seth was sniffing around. "played her before..." seth mutters ot himself. 'Where did go before." says to himself looking around. "What are you talking about come on need to move."

"I know where its at, but back..." he tryed to remeber the word. "back tracking, remeber the safe route with no attacks." he says to them. where they were at a small pond was near them.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 7 Empty7/12/2010, 11:33 am

Cain, trying to keep calm, looked over at them." Look we just need to get there by any means possible. Looking around for a safe route is taking too much time. Besides we have enough strong warriors that there shouldn't be a problem." He was getting impatient. There was things that needed to be done and they weren't. He paced to and fro in a small space as he thought of plans and statistics. They needed to move and that's all he focused on." Surely you smell it by now..right?" He asked and lifted his nose to the air to see if he scented the rare herb.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 7 Empty7/13/2010, 1:37 am

Seth ran off not answering. "Looks like hes found the way." follows after him.

"this guy is kinda strange..." seh syas following after him. "you sure this path is right?"

seth: "yea, yea. this one." he syas to them still running.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 7 Empty7/13/2010, 1:01 pm

Shadow leaves her den and hearing about kaya goes to check on her see if shes alright. had over heard the thing about her being sick and the cure that was needed for it. Medical wolves let her past through. "Hey kaya, you alright?" aksed out of curiosity yet soudned ot be no sympathy in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 7 Empty7/13/2010, 3:16 pm

"She's sleeping right now." Allysa softly replied for Kaya, not wanting to wake her."You may not want to be in here, you might catch what she has." She added quietly, there wasn't a need for any others to get sick as well.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 7 Empty7/13/2010, 5:36 pm

"i'm fine. never been sick in my life. stronger immune system then her." says lookign at allysa. "who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 7 Empty7/13/2010, 6:32 pm

"This is a strong disease." Allysa warned. "My name's Allysa, I'm a medic wolf." She answered, unsure of Shadow. "May I ask what your name is?" She asked softly, if Shadow was going to be staying in the den with her and Kaya she at least wanted to know her name.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 7 Empty7/13/2010, 7:10 pm

"Shadow." she said simpley and left the cave was out by the door way. her family was nextdoor to kaya's by not far a distance.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 7 Empty7/14/2010, 1:50 am

Ahady stiffed the air "I think I smell it." he said going off in the direction of the scent.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 7 Empty7/14/2010, 8:36 am

"yea not far." him an adahy going right way. "mt side."

"you both can smell this thing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nahimana Wolf Pack
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7