Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nahimana Wolf Pack

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 4 Empty6/19/2010, 8:23 pm

Seth, nodded some followed after him, looked back only once to see the female that lamost killed him then looekd back ahead following. "T-thanks.." he was still shaken about it. didn't expect to be almost killed by a girl that beat up on him.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 4 Empty6/19/2010, 11:47 pm

Cain chuckled dryly and shook his head." Don't thank me." He muttered. He didn't know why he had done this thing. Saving him. Did he really want to win Kaya's heart that badly? Perhaps. Cain looked ahead into the den that he and his brother used to share. That is when ever he wasn't touching noses with Kaya. The den was warm and large and barely used. Cain didn't bother to sleep in a den as it made him feel out of place. Too much space..if he had found a mate then it would have been better. But now it just looked too barren. Cain made a motion towards it.

" You can stay there if you like. Just try not to mess it up ok."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 4 Empty6/20/2010, 12:01 am

"TH-thanks." he smiels his ears perks soem tails sways he found a spot and lies down. closed eyes yawns slightly his side stung abit from being bitten earlier but didn't care much anymore. as long as he was away from the psycho chick. "I've never been in a home this large before." he says to him. Was the truth as he wask icked out his own home back where use to live by his father, mother never really did anything about it. normally had to stay at afriends or in a old tree or log. opened eyes some.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 4 Empty6/20/2010, 1:45 am

Cain sighed and stretched finding a nice spot to lay down." I said don't thank me." He grumbled as he closed his eyes and drifted asleep. Hearing Seth speak he looked over at him." I don't know how long you'll be staying here but since you are....go to sleep. We have an early morning."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 4 Empty6/20/2010, 1:57 am

"Okay, sorry." eyes closed agiandrifts to sleep quick. "ZzZzZz.." had fallen asleep pretty fast. was dreaming of food and being out inthe fields.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 4 Empty6/20/2010, 12:41 pm

Kaya was sleeping soundlessly with the occasional whimper caused by a disagreeing movement of her leg. Her nose was dry, and her fur had seemed to lose some of it's sheen. She felt ice cold, though it was the middle of June, and began shivering slightly. It was obvious something was wrong with her.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 4 Empty6/20/2010, 2:55 pm

Ahady llooked at her knowing something was wrong. He wasn't sure who to call for help tough.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 4 Empty6/20/2010, 4:44 pm

After a few minutes Kaya began shivering even harder and whimpering more. She woke up slightly and spotted Adhy watching over her. "G-g-get Cain, p-p-please." She stammered, sounding worse then she looked, and curled tighter into a ball before she drifted back off to sleep.

Last edited by ginger20037 on 6/20/2010, 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 4 Empty6/20/2010, 9:00 pm

Ahady looks at her for a second and then goes to find Cain "Cain." he called "Kaya needs you."
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 2:52 pm

Cain lifted his head warily not liking the sound of Ahady's voice. Scratch that. He just din't liek him period. This new wolf was getting to him and the surprising thing about it was that it hadn't taken him long for that to occur. However Cain looked at him briefly. He could smell her scent on his fur..she was sick..ill. Immediately he was up on his feet not bothering to shake the dust from his fur.

That was all he needed. Just those simple words. The mere fact that Kay was asking for him personally made him forget all other matters. Not bothering to give words to the male, he bounded over to Kaya's cave. He stood aghast at how she appeared and he knew what it was. She had lost a lot of blood and she needed that wound to get stitched up..

" You!" Cain called back at Ahady not knowing his name." Get me some ants..large ones..don't kill them. We are going to need them alive." Turning back to Kaya he nuzzled her gently.
" Kaya hold on. You are just trying to maintain a low level of iron in your bloodstream. I'm going to send out a hunting pair..just hold on." As he talked his tail was low. It bothered to see her like this and it showed.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 3:52 pm

Seth wakes up from hearing osme noises to see it was only cain who was up and running for soem reason. wasn't sure if should follow or not just in case that he would get attacked again by the crazy female wolf. but he was curious.

La'rina family was still asleep even after heairng cain yell. were use to it as they hear him yell before didn't seem like it wasi mportant.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 5:32 pm

Iago wrote:
Cain lifted his head warily not liking the sound of Ahady's voice. Scratch that. He just din't liek him period. This new wolf was getting to him and the surprising thing about it was that it hadn't taken him long for that to occur. However Cain looked at him briefly. He could smell her scent on his fur..she was sick..ill. Immediately he was up on his feet not bothering to shake the dust from his fur.

That was all he needed. Just those simple words. The mere fact that Kay was asking for him personally made him forget all other matters. Not bothering to give words to the male, he bounded over to Kaya's cave. He stood aghast at how she appeared and he knew what it was. She had lost a lot of blood and she needed that wound to get stitched up..

" You!" Cain called back at Ahady not knowing his name." Get me some ants..large ones..don't kill them. We are going to need them alive." Turning back to Kaya he nuzzled her gently.
" Kaya hold on. You are just trying to maintain a low level of iron in your bloodstream. I'm going to send out a hunting pair..just hold on." As he talked his tail was low. It bothered to see her like this and it showed.

Kaya woke up, to Cains warm nuzzle and his frantic words. "Cain, I'm so cold." She told him, sounding kind of horse, and as if to punctuate her words a violent shiver shook her whole body. She noticed how upset Cain looked, and licked his paw, trying to comfort him. She wanted Cain to stay with her. She also needed him. "What are the ants for?" She asked, she didn't know much about some of the stuff Cain, or La Rina for that matter, used when someone was injured or sick.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 9:50 pm

Cain had thought it was merely her wound but apparently it was more than that. " I know Kaya, I know.." He whispered. It hurt to see her in so much pain. That is when he remembered that La Rina was a medical wolf. Seeing some wolves that were passing by, Cain quickly told them to get the medic. They agreed and ran off to La Rina's cave. Cain hurried back and sat by her side." It's for stitching up those wounds the bear gave you when you were fighting it. I..won't go into details but it should help. La Rina will help you with the rest of it okay?" He spoke soft and didn't feel her lick his paw. He was too concerned to feel anything." I'll stay here with you if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 9:57 pm

La'Rina wakes up after she is told by am edical wolf to go back to kayas den as she was called she goes over. "hello cain? missk aya did you need me?" sees kaya weak and her dull fur. "omgoodness!" she runs over ot her side looks at her. "what has already been?, tell em symptoms." she syas this lookd dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 10:31 pm

"Oh, okay." Kaya said quietly still kinda curious about how the ants would help stitch her up. "Cain?" She asked quietly "I'd love for you to stay, but I don't want to upset you anymore." She said honestly, she hated that she was worrying him so much. She moved her head over to Cain's paw and nuzzled it. "I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier." She suddenly apologized to him. "Cain, I'm sorry for everything, I wish you were the one that was chosen, I probably wouldn't even be in this mess." She told him before she heard La Rina.
"Hey La 'Rina." Kaya greeted her, still sounding like crap. "Already been?" She asked then shivered again, still feeling cold.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 10:39 pm

La'rina being told the symptons her ears go down. Knew what it was. "this isn't good...its getting worse. with the ants she'll be okay temperarilly. but will get worser later on in the day. and will start seeing hallucinations and probaly run into a tree." she says.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 10:48 pm

Cain looked over to her when his name was called and he smiled weakily." Of course I'll stay and I just want you to be back to your fighting stubborn self." He said allowing a weak laugh to escape his muzzle. Hearing her appologize he shook his head." No. No Kaya don't talk like this. You're going to be fine La Rina is an amazing medic wolf! She'll help you. You are stronger than that." Seeing La Rina and after hearing the outcome.Cain shuddered." there has to be something we can do..someway that we can stop it!"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 11:01 pm

"Yes. there is, but its a rare herb in the woods. deep in the woods out of our territory nears the silver redlands." she says to him thoseladns were dangerous. no one could go alone there.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 11:13 pm

"Cain, you don't understand, I'm not apologizing cause I think I'm not gonna make it, I'm apologizing because I was and still am an idiot." Kaya whimpered softly.
"What?!" Kaya yelped frightened by what La Rina had just said. "Please tell me you're kidding." She begged and pressed her muzzle against Cain's fur. She didn't want anybody risking their lives just for her.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 4 Empty6/22/2010, 6:37 am

"Sorry but no. And your not allowed to move either. doctors orders." she says to her. "The ants hve finished closing the wounds so get some rest. at this point at night its important gain some energy in the morning. looked at cain. "Suggest eating fruits and some vegetation. No meat for awhile or it'll just be worse." she says. mainly because cain would be the one to be able to stop kaya an also gain her some food.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 4 Empty6/22/2010, 9:48 pm

Kaya had winced and whined from the ants closing her wound. She had almost knocked em off if Cain hadn't held her down and tell her to be still. "But it hurts." She had whined, which was an understatement, it had felt as though the ants themselves where burning her flesh. "I don't want anyone getting those herbs," She said once she heard La Rina talking about staying still. "It's too dangerous." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 4 Empty6/22/2010, 11:12 pm

"Youll die if you don't eat them. It'll be a slow painful death. No one would want to see their friend die." she syas her ears down some tail curled some about her.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 4 Empty6/22/2010, 11:44 pm

"It's better then someone risking their life." Kaya told her. "I'm sorry, but I'd rather have the pack safe and protected here and me die, then someone risking their neck just to get herbs to save me." She added, she didn't want to die, but she'd rather have her pack safe.
Back to top Go down
WildfireDragons
RPH Wanna Be Rper
RPH Wanna Be Rper
WildfireDragons

Birthday : 1991-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 4 Empty6/23/2010, 1:52 am

((ooh ok my bad)) Dan redScar was a lil pup that was trying to find the clearing of the Nahimana. he walks for days the way the wolf tell him to. he then was about to rest when suddenly he herd a noise up ahead. curious he got up sniffing trying to find out what was over there. he then walks twords the noise n loks between two trees n saw a cave. he whines n walks away from the cave not knowing whats inside
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 4 Empty6/23/2010, 10:10 am

shadow had woken up hearing all of the stuff going on. sees a pup. "Hey shorty. wheres your mom an dad?" she says claling out to the pup going over to him. wasn't going to hurt it or anything.

"Thats impossible. no leader then everything falls apart. But you should rest wihle you can miss kaya. if you keep moving as you are right now it will spread faster."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nahimana Wolf Pack
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next