Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Vampire Council

Go down 
+7
Ivy of Pandemonium
Angelus
Desdemona
Rain of the Nymphs
Vassi
Sephiroth
Arashi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

The Vampire Council - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 9:13 pm

Xennis had made it just intime to se the boy go into lady dragomirsp lace. She ran in just after him with her wolf. skids to a stop. she looked back at him. "I have a package for lady dragomir." she ysas taking out a wooden box had vials in the cloased box but they were secure. "um do you know if she is still here?, if so could you take me to her." she says ot him. she really hated her job but as an apprentice thing lik this had to be done whether or not you like it.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 9:23 pm

Lizzie, who was in her building, had forgotten all about the council meeting until she turned around and glanced at the date. "Oh no, not again." She said to herself as she rushed out of the building and easily found some of the other Lords. "Hello, how is every one today?" She asked as she bowed her head to the other Lords smiling politely.

"Hello." Jackson said politely as he greeted Xennis. "She should be here somewhere." He informed her. "It would be my pleasure." He answered and began leading the way to where he had left her to run the errand for her.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 10:02 pm

"TH-thanks." she syas to him, trying not to have her voice go out for being timid. she was hesitant till the wolf nudged her forward that she followed after him. the wolf after them both. "So..your like her aprentice right?" she aksked oru of curiosity. coudln't remeber his name. yet remebred the face.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 10:11 pm

"You're welcome." He told her, as he waited for her to follow. "I am Lord Vasilisa's apprentice, yes." He answered respectfully. "That is a very beautiful wolf you have." He complemented as they where walking down the hall, he had always liked animals. He but his hand down low enough for him to sniff, to see if it would let him pet his fur.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 10:21 pm

"Thanks." she rpelies ot him following beside him. the wolf barked once liking the compliemnt allows jackson to pet him. "And he likes you compliment.." smiles some was still holding the box. "You have a companion of your own?" as curious. as her wolf never let many people touch'm. usually snapped at them.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 10:35 pm

Jackson laughed lightly. "I guess so." He said stroking the wolfs soft fur. "I used too." He said with the smile leaving his eyes. "Why don't I take that box for you?" He offered, hoping Xennis wouldn't ask about his companion he used to have. "It looks pretty heavy." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 11:07 pm

"Oh. sorry if i've said soemthing i shouldn't have." she says feeling bad, but then again she really didn't know anything about him or atleast thought. "Thats nice of you, but my uncle said to deliver to her directly. is it difficult being a apprentice here?" she asked next.

the wolf tugs on back of her pantleg she almsot falls. it growls some. "ok ok. stop it we'll get going." looked back at jackson. "umm maybe you should take it. whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Thinks RPH is there mother
Vassi

Birthday : 1994-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 11:13 pm

Lady Vasilisa walked down the stairs of her building and saw Jackson. She smiles softly once more and walks down rest the rest of the steps and walking to him, a hand on his shoulder. "Welcome back Jackson. It's good to see you home." She says in a soft but powerful voice and looks back at Xennis, smiling softly. "And your here because, my dear Xennis?" She asks and pulls her hair out of its tail and lets her hair fall about her, tilting her head, waiting for an answer. And then she notices the wolf be Xennis's side and hisses lightly, stepping back a few steps.
Back to top Go down
http://enter-the-underworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 11:27 pm

"It's okay, it's not your fault." Jackson told her, he hadn't meant to make her feel bad. "Oh, okay, I understand." He told her. "Honestly, I enjoy it." He told her honestly and went back to scratching the wolfs head as they walked.

"Careful." He said as he grabbed her to prevent her from falling. "I guess someone's getting impatient." he said as he took the box from her. "My name's Jackson."

"Thank you Lady Vasilisa, it's good to be home." He said as he bowed his head respectfully. When Vasilisa let her hair down Jackson couldn't help but to stare, and her smile made it even harder to look away.
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Rain of the Nymphs

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 11:49 pm

Lady Grace had finished discussing what had needed to be discussed with Dayvid(sp??) and gestures for Reno to follow her. "I am sorry but I must depart with my apprentice to attend to his studies. I bid you all a good day." She bows her head to Alexander again as she leads them off to the second floor for his lesson. Today he would learn how to anticipate incoming attacks from the opponent and then practise what he had learned agaiinst another ninja.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 2 Empty6/21/2010, 12:00 am

Rose decided to get a snack while she waited for Lady Lizzie's return, she was always forgetting things, but then again, so did Rose, she thought herself a bad apprentice for not reminding her. She watched out the window at the group of people.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 2 Empty6/21/2010, 12:16 am

Reno nodded and left not bothering to smile. His eyes were mostly met with the other female apprentice under Alexander's command. It wasn't a part of his custom fm say good bye, or even wave or bow for that matter. He wasn't trying to be rude, but he'd been told that doing so could prove a mistake. Following Lady Grace up to the second floor for his training, he found himself checking out her figure. He would never make a verbal or physical pass on her, but even he knew that the two may be some times caught admiring the others god given figure.
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 2 Empty6/21/2010, 12:34 am

Grace could feel his eyes on her as she leads them up the stairs, allowing herself to let the black pumps she was wearing to make the normal clicking sound on the stairs and along the hall. She opens the classroom door for him to enter first, fixing her dress and sleeves slightly before following him in to start the lesson. Grace refrains from letting herself dwell upon his looks for too long as she begins to explain what he was to do to foresee attacks, smiling a bit to herself to see that he was catching onto it fast and that they would probably be able to get more practice in.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 2 Empty6/21/2010, 12:57 am

Reno hadn't needed to be watching her to feel her eyes looking him over as he trained with another ninja. It took him not but a few seconds to grasp the technique, and was able to put short work to his sparring partner. Looking over at her, he did something that he'd never done before. Stopping in mid- match he kept his eyes on her, but managed to sense and block each attack thrown towards him."Why do you insist on putting we up against them? You are the only challenge here Lady Grace."
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 2 Empty6/21/2010, 1:07 am

Lady Grace had taken him up to the training level and had chosen his partner, watching him with great admiration of his talents. He was definitely much like a prodigy in this field and many others, it was a different day when they did something that he didn't excel in. She listens to his wwords and considers, wondering when the last time was when she fought with anyone for training. "Well I figure you need a bit more practice, not many people personally request to spar with me." She smiles a bit as she walks over to them, signalling for the other ninja to leave them. "If you would like to do so then I humbly accept."
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 2 Empty6/21/2010, 1:27 am

Reno nodded and watched as the area was clear of any others, leaving just the two of them alone. It was honestly the perfect opportunity for him to make a pass on her, but it wouldn't be right. Of course that didn't stop him from looking her over as she stood in front of him."I didn't expect you to accept my challenge." He stepped back and gained his stance, using his hands and feet for this battle. It had been sometime since the last time he sparred with her, but this time would be different. Reno dashed forward, striking at Lady Grace with a simple kick.
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 2 Empty6/21/2010, 1:34 am

Grace smirks as she also gets into her fighting stance, smiling a bit since she was wearing a skirt and had a slight disadvantage. She didn't let it slow her down as she dodges his kick and grabs his foot, twisting his leg quickly as to mkae him flip over and lose his balance.
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Vassi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 2 Empty6/21/2010, 1:48 am

Just then Natila runs in being chased by another member of the stealth house. She ran in front of Reno and tripped, while the one chasing her pulled out a dagger and threw it at her. The blade hit her in the shoulder and she cries out in pain. "Ahh!" She holds her shoulder as she looks up at the house member and whines, as he pulls out another dagger and goes for the final strike. Closing her eyes, she flinches waiting for the immense pain to come.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 2 Empty6/21/2010, 1:59 am

Reno had flipped to his feet, watching just in time as the female from earlier. Natlia he thought he name was came running in the middle of his training. He watched as she was first stricken with a dagger and sighed, stepping in the way. It was one thing to strike an untrained and unarmed innocent, but another to try and kill them. Ignoring Lady Grace he stepped in the way, his right hand reaching behind his back for a sword that was well sheathed horizontally. He'd been known for his skills with this sword and he dared anyone to try him. When his brethren ran in fear Reno turned to the apprentice and held out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 2 Empty6/21/2010, 2:05 am

Grace watches as the young gir from earlier is attacked by own of her, calling him down to which he instantly complied. She rushes to the young girl's side and looks over her wound before removing the dagger carefully, helping her up. "I am so dreadfully sorry miss. Are you alright?" She looks her over, worried since this could possibly hinder her studies as an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 2 Empty6/21/2010, 2:17 am

It wasn't long before Lizzy got news of what had happened in the training building. "If you will excuse me, I'm needed else where." She said before she left the room rather quickly. Once out side she called her apprentice, Rose. "Rose, meet me at the training building, and please bring my bag, I'm going to need your help." She said into the phone before putting it away. She hoped Rose would hurry, so she would have a chance to help.
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Vassi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 2 Empty6/21/2010, 2:19 am

Natila winces in pain and gasps as Lady Grace pulls the dagger out. Taking Reno's hand and with the help of Lady Grace she stands and hisses in pain, holding her should, tears in her light brown eyes and she bites her lip. "It's fine my Lady Grace. I'm sorry to have interrupted your sparring match." She whispers and looks over at Reno, blushing lightly. "Thank you Reno, for saving me." She looks down, blood seeping from her wound to the floor, thinking. 'This can't be happening. I could be disowned by My Lord if he ever found out about this. I can't go home. I have no home besides here.' She whines again and looks towards Lady Grace.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 2 Empty6/21/2010, 2:29 am

Reno looked at the girls wound and sighed. It wEnt fatal, but she did need to have it patched up. Tearing a piece of his sleeve he walked over and wrapped it around her shoulder. It wasn't permanent, but it would keep the blood from spilling."I don't need a thank you for nearly killing a friend of mine." Though he was harsh and cold at times, that was his way of saying he would've done it again. Looking towards Lady Grace he gave her an apologetic look."Maybe we shall continue later?" He took hold of Natila's hand and lead her to a seat.
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 2 Empty6/21/2010, 2:33 am

"Do not mention it, miss." Grace bows her head to the girl and helps her to a seat. "I am truly sorry you were attacked." She sits next to the girl and glances up at Reno, gesturing for him to sit as they wait for the Lady of Healing to arrive. "Another time, Reno. Astounding work today, excellent job. You may have tomorrow off to relax, if you'd like of course." She offers, she knew that he usually was offered many days to relax but rarely took them.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 2 Empty6/21/2010, 2:34 am

Anita looked up at the building... it looked like she would have to go in after all. She looked down at the note, she was beginning to think that it might be her Lord's idea of a joke.
She turned to the other apprentice (Sorry, forgot name.. is it just Angelus?) " I'd better go hand this over," She said, indicating the letter. She walked up to the door and knocked, not sure what reply she would get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Council
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next