Role Play Haven

Role Play Haven


 
HomeRole Play HavenCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Vampire Council

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
avatar

Gender : Female
Posts : 1455
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 8:56 pm

Xenins lookedo ver with her companion[wild wolf] at her side looking at lord happy. She still kept on guard but seemed that he knew her. maybe fairly well. she was with marcus + natalia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
avatar

Gender : Female
Posts : 574
Birthday : 1993-05-10
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 8:58 pm

She turns to smile at him. "It's good for relaxing and thinking." She explains and then gestures for him to join her as she walks. "And you?" She looks curious as to why he would have been out taking a walk, he didn't normally seem like he wanted much to do with it. She looks around and smiles as she leads them into the forest, stopping and siiting on a fallen tree that was similar to a bench.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
avatar

Gender : Male
Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-18
Location : Around the corner, up the stairs, and to the left

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 9:04 pm

"I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to get much sleep." Reno walked beside her, following her lead as she leads them over to a fallen tree. He didn't spend much time wandering the forest, or anywhere outside of the training room unless he was training. His eyes went to the fallen tree which resembled a bench, sitting down beside her. It was much more peaceful out here than in the deathly silence of the Stealth building, which at the moment had been raided with Lords, Ladies, and apprentices.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
avatar

Gender : Female
Posts : 574
Birthday : 1993-05-10
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 9:14 pm

"Is our building being over-run again?" She asks with a smile, remembering rushing passed all the people that had been walking the halls. She crosses her one leg over the other and smiles as he sits beside her, his company was comforting and calmed her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vassi
Thinks RPH is there mother
Thinks RPH is there mother
avatar

Gender : Female
Posts : 232
Birthday : 1994-01-16
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 23
Location : London, England

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 9:14 pm

Natlia growled and tilted her head at Xennis. "What do you know?" She asks again her voice raising some. She jumps lightly, sensing someone watcing her and looks over her shoulder. 'What is this feeling?' She thinks and looks back to Marcus and Xennis, still waiting on her answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://enter-the-underworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Angelus
Admin
avatar

Gender : Male
Posts : 1428
Birthday : 1900-07-27
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 117

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 9:16 pm

"That the good Lord hurt you." he said sensing his lord nearby. What does he want?

____________________________________________
Azrael : My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of males to my place of residence and/or employment, and it far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it surpasses yours. I can convey to you this recipe, but I have to demand compensation.
[00:29:10] @ Gin : christmas is the 24...right?
[01:22:41] @ Gin : you spiked my intrest when you said erotic, it's your own fault
[22:29:58] @ Moony : LOOK AT ME, I CAN SHOOT FIREWORKS OUT OF MY BEWBIES!

[20:04:28] * beautiful ♥️ grapes Moony in her Chamber of Secret
R.I.P Vesper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vassi
Thinks RPH is there mother
Thinks RPH is there mother
avatar

Gender : Female
Posts : 232
Birthday : 1994-01-16
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 23
Location : London, England

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 9:24 pm

Natlia jumps and looks down, backing away some. "What about it? H-he didn't mean it. How do you know?" She stutters out and looks at them. Tears come to her eyes as she backs away more, wanting to go to her Lord but stands her ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://enter-the-underworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
avatar

Gender : Male
Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-18
Location : Around the corner, up the stairs, and to the left

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 9:27 pm

"I would suppose." Reno looked at her, a smile not coming to his face, but his toned showed that he wasn't serious. He figured since the two had spent much time with one another. It was a close relationship that the two probably should've avoided, but it was hard to refrain from examining her figure at times. Looking away his eyes found a place to rest on the tree ahead, trying not to stare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
avatar

Gender : Female
Posts : 574
Birthday : 1993-05-10
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 9:38 pm

Grace looks away from him as she thinks about what she is going to do tomorrow while he has his day off, also to avoid not staring at him and his nicely toned body. "So what are you planning to do tomorrow?" It was odd that she was never as formal with him as she was with everyone else while they were alone, though she enjoyed it.


Last edited by beautiful_xo on 6/21/2010, 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
avatar

Gender : Female
Posts : 1455
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 9:39 pm

Xennis didn't answer more like ignoring her questoin. "technically didn't say he has. but more like your admitting there was something between you both." looking away somewhere else. A woman like neko had showed up violet colored hair an eyes, wearing a chokar and necklace. very beautiful woman semed to be not from aorund the area. leaning against oen of the street lgihts just watchign them both. who she was was unknown for the time being.



"intresting..." mutters low.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin
avatar

Gender : Female
Posts : 2009
Birthday : 1991-03-11
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 9:47 pm

Vassi wrote:
Lady Vasilisa gasps lightly when her vision became blurry. Looking around, she closed her eyes, then slowly opens her eyes, showing bright red crimson eyes. Sensing Jackson moving, she smiles and lets him grab her, turning around quickly and smiling down at him, her fangs grown slightly longer. "You did a great job Jackson. You've learned well." She says softly and lowers her head to his neck, smelling his blood.

"I aim to please, My Lady." Jackson told her. When Lady Vasilisa lowered her head to his neck, he could feel his pulse speed up. "My Lady." he whispered, as if saying 'go ahead', his voice sounding rough from his feelings for her. He normally would have tried to keep his voice in check, not that Lady Vasilisa lowering her head to his neck was usual.

____________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WildfireDragons
RPH Wanna Be Rper
RPH Wanna Be Rper
avatar

Gender : Male
Posts : 57
Birthday : 1991-05-04
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 26
Location : earth

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 9:47 pm

Happy then turn his head towrds Xenins noticing her glance" happy then sense a disturbance near by. happy then look at the woman"....not now*happy then stands up n vanished
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vassi
Thinks RPH is there mother
Thinks RPH is there mother
avatar

Gender : Female
Posts : 232
Birthday : 1994-01-16
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 23
Location : London, England

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 10:00 pm

ginger20037 wrote:
Vassi wrote:
Lady Vasilisa gasps lightly when her vision became blurry. Looking around, she closed her eyes, then slowly opens her eyes, showing bright red crimson eyes. Sensing Jackson moving, she smiles and lets him grab her, turning around quickly and smiling down at him, her fangs grown slightly longer. "You did a great job Jackson. You've learned well." She says softly and lowers her head to his neck, smelling his blood.

"I aim to please, My Lady." Jackson told her. When Lady Vasilisa lowered her head to his neck, he could feel his pulse speed up. "My Lady." he whispered, as if saying 'go ahead', his voice sounding rough from his feelings for her. He normally would have tried to keep his voice in check, not that Lady Vasilisa lowering her head to his neck was usual.

Lady Vasilisa then pulled away and hissed, walking to the box that was brought earlier. "I'm sorry Jackson. I'm just a little hungry." She opens it and takes out a bottle of blood wine. Walking to the counter on the other side of the room, she took two glasses and poured some of the blood wine. Drinking half of hers in one swallow. Refilling hers, she walks back to Jackson and hands him the glass. "When is the last time you fed Jackson?" She asks, sipping from her glass this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://enter-the-underworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
avatar

Gender : Male
Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-18
Location : Around the corner, up the stairs, and to the left

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 10:05 pm

Reno had noticed the change in demeanor and how she spoke when it was only the two of them. Always relaxed and unformal. He'd noticed that she treated him much differently, not but a year after he began training under her. Maybe it was because they'd grown close from being around one another for so long."I'm not sure. Maybe go for a walk." He kept his eyes on the tree ahead, not wanting to risk himself looking and admiring her well curved figure once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
avatar

Gender : Female
Posts : 574
Birthday : 1993-05-10
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 10:17 pm

"A walk for a whole day?" She looks over at him with a curious smile, stretching as she is tempted to lay on the vibrant green grass and look up at the sky that was slowly changing colors as the sun starts to set. "I'm not sure even I could do that all day." She laughs lightly, having given in at not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
avatar

Gender : Male
Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-18
Location : Around the corner, up the stairs, and to the left

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 10:26 pm

"I am a little new to the whole day off thing." Reno admitted, hearing her contemplate out loud how he could even do such a task. Feeling her eyes on him he felt drawn to look at her pleasing body again, unable to hold back his urges of looking."Any idea then my lady?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
avatar

Gender : Male
Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 10:40 pm

Javi had been in his own private lab. This does not mean he was studying anything in particular as what he had been doing made anyone's mind hard to focus. Javi had been working on fixing and rebuilding his software's ENTIRE hard-drive. Unfortunately he fell asleep during the last stages of it. His hand laid on the keyboard and his face had fresh ink splattered on it since he had dropped off on his papers. When Aedan found him, Javi seemed to be loosing a battle of face vs keyboard.

" Javi! Get up. You were supposed to be up hours ago!" Aedan growled out as he reached a hand out and smacked the back of the younger vampire's head. Javi mumbled and tried to go back to sleep. He should have knew it wasn't worth it. Aedan simply removed the chair out from under him and the younger male feel flat on the ground in surprise.

" Aeeeddaann. was that really neccessary? I had to finish it. LOok it's almost done..Hey did you know we were supposed to have some kind of meeting or thing of sorts? I told Grace you'd never go. Mostly because you're an ass and I guess you can't change personality. God it's so cold..why the hell are you staring at me?

Aedan just shook his head."It amazes me that you can be so talkative just waking up. ..OH SHIT!" He hissed realizing that they had both missed something. Whether or not it was actually important was what he couldn't remember." You can eat breakfast later Javi. Come on!" Aedan grabbed Javi and practically threw him out of their building.

Moving slightly quicker than they would have if they weren't in a rush, Javi kept rolling his eyes as Aedan continued a rant about proper sleep and the correct conduct of a Lord. He about walked right into two apprentices...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
avatar

Gender : Female
Posts : 574
Birthday : 1993-05-10
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 10:44 pm

"None at all, actually." She chuckles gently and watches him look her over, smiling a bit out of flattery. "I don't really get many days off." She shrugs and leans against the tree that was behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin
avatar

Gender : Female
Posts : 2009
Birthday : 1991-03-11
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 10:51 pm

Vassi wrote:
Lady Vasilisa then pulled away and hissed, walking to the box that was brought earlier. "I'm sorry Jackson. I'm just a little hungry." She opens it and takes out a bottle of blood wine. Walking to the counter on the other side of the room, she took two glasses and poured some of the blood wine. Drinking half of hers in one swallow. Refilling hers, she walks back to Jackson and hands him the glass. "When is the last time you fed Jackson?" She asks, sipping from her glass this time.

"There is no need for you to apologize to me," Jackson told her. "It was my fault." he said as he looked down ashamed of himself. Damn it! Some apprentice I am. he thought angrily to himself. "Thank you." He thanked Lady Vasilisa for the blood wine. "Just yesterday." He said truthfully before sipping his drink.

____________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vassi
Thinks RPH is there mother
Thinks RPH is there mother
avatar

Gender : Female
Posts : 232
Birthday : 1994-01-16
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 23
Location : London, England

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 10:58 pm

Lady Vasilisa tilted her head and stared at her apperntice. "Why, by the Council Lords, it be your fault?" She asks and lifted his head. Looking in his eyes, she tried to read his mind but was unable too. She stared at him for the longest and then sipped at her wine. "Your welcome, Jackson. And that's good. But tell how you think its your fault." She said once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://enter-the-underworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm
WildfireDragons
RPH Wanna Be Rper
RPH Wanna Be Rper
avatar

Gender : Male
Posts : 57
Birthday : 1991-05-04
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 26
Location : earth

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 10:59 pm

Happy appeared at an abandoned mansion in a town erased by the destruction of war.Happy looks down at the wreaked floor remembering who he was n how he became who he is.he always wondered who he was before all of this.Minutes later six people appeared around Lord Happy wearing dark cloaks n masks hiding their identity. they wear the symbol of the Swordsmanship and regular war forces on the back of their cloak. Happy then looks up at the sky. he then specked in a calm but deep voice"......There's an unbalance force we need to settle" the wind blew n the hair that covers most of his face moved showing marks on the left side of his face"We are here to uncover this small threat that was set upon us. As the lord of the Swordsmanship and regular war forces, our goal is to keep a balance in the forces of our kind....."Happy then look down n whispered to himself "I fear that the delicate roses are threatened by the upcoming force ahead of them"he describe the delicate roses as the apprentice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
avatar

Gender : Female
Posts : 1455
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 11:13 pm

Xennis felt a chill that she looked back to see the woman she didn't evne need to speak. "I understand. sorry for my lateness in return." she bowed to the woman. she didn't speak, the woman simple just stands up no longer leaning looked at the other 2 apprentices recognized them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
avatar

Gender : Male
Posts : 472
Join date : 2010-06-18
Location : Around the corner, up the stairs, and to the left

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 11:16 pm

Reno nodded, aware that she was probably pretty busy."Yes well if I must then you have to take tomorow off with me. Only fair that you have a good time with me for reccomending it." His tone was calm, but if he had not been trained other wise, he would be smiling. Of course being around her had given him a chance at showing a hint of his emotions, but his training from the black house still showed."Also while we are alone. We should discuss the constant checking out my body while I spar. I understand I'm sexy but we should keep it professional." He knew she would hint at his joking. Although they really did need to speak about how they look towards one another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
avatar

Gender : Female
Posts : 574
Birthday : 1993-05-10
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 11:22 pm

Iago wrote:
Javi had been in his own private lab. This does not mean he was studying anything in particular as what he had been doing made anyone's mind hard to focus. Javi had been working on fixing and rebuilding his software's ENTIRE hard-drive. Unfortunately he fell asleep during the last stages of it. His hand laid on the keyboard and his face had fresh ink splattered on it since he had dropped off on his papers. When Aedan found him, Javi seemed to be loosing a battle of face vs keyboard.

" Javi! Get up. You were supposed to be up hours ago!" Aedan growled out as he reached a hand out and smacked the back of the younger vampire's head. Javi mumbled and tried to go back to sleep. He should have knew it wasn't worth it. Aedan simply removed the chair out from under him and the younger male feel flat on the ground in surprise.

" Aeeeddaann. was that really neccessary? I had to finish it. LOok it's almost done..Hey did you know we were supposed to have some kind of meeting or thing of sorts? I told Grace you'd never go. Mostly because you're an ass and I guess you can't change personality. God it's so cold..why the hell are you staring at me?

Aedan just shook his head."It amazes me that you can be so talkative just waking up. ..OH SHIT!" He hissed realizing that they had both missed something. Whether or not it was actually important was what he couldn't remember." You can eat breakfast later Javi. Come on!" Aedan grabbed Javi and practically threw him out of their building.

Moving slightly quicker than they would have if they weren't in a rush, Javi kept rolling his eyes as Aedan continued a rant about proper sleep and the correct conduct of a Lord. He about walked right into two apprentices...

Hope and Faith had been wandering around the grounds when they were nearly ran down by Lord Javi and Lord Aedan. "So sorry, Lord Aedan!" Hope exclaims to her superiors, worried that she would've ran right into them if Faith hadn't been paying attention. Hope bows her head instantly to them and knows that Faith had done the same. "I apologize for my poor sister's lack of attentions, Lord Aeadan and Javi." Faith smile lightly at them, wondering how her sister was still not used to being around them. Faith didn't have to even look over to feel Hope's eyes glaring at hers, she chuckles as she nods at the lords. "I should be off, Hope. Please behave for Lord Aedan." Faith embraces her sister tightly before heading off to her own classes with Lord Dahved. "See ya later sis!" They both call at the other simultaneously, throwing them into a bit of giggles.

"Shall we start classes now, Lord Aedan?" She looks up at him, smiling lightly as her hair is blown around lightly by the wind. "Or shall we wait to start them tomorrow?" She asks as she looks at the setting sun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
avatar

Gender : Female
Posts : 574
Birthday : 1993-05-10
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 11:32 pm

Inushi wrote:
Reno nodded, aware that she was probably pretty busy. "Yes well if I must then you have to take tomorow off with me. Only fair that you have a good time with me for reccomending it." His tone was calm, but if he had not been trained other wise, he would be smiling. Of course being around her had given him a chance at showing a hint of his emotions, but his training from the black house still showed. "Also while we are alone. We should discuss the constant checking out my body while I spar. I understand I'm sexy but we should keep it professional." He knew she would hint at his joking. Although they really did need to speak about how they look towards one another.


Grace can't help but laugh at his last comment, smiling over at him lightly at his joking. "Oh but I'm not sure that's enough convincing." She chuckles and relaxes in their playful atmosphere. "I'm sure that you would also have to stop checking me out every five minutes." She laughs playfully as she puts some thought into the next day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   

Back to top Go down
 
The Vampire Council
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» got a question about Vampire's Curse
» Tanz der Vampire
» Lahmian Vampire
» Vampire Knight: Classes as different as Night and Day
» Vampire Huntress Legend 1-Minion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Haven :: Role Plays :: Role Play-
Jump to: