The Vampire Council

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus
Admin

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 7:18 pm

"I am Marcus apprentice to Lord Happy(lol) Lord of Swordsmanship and Armed Forces." he looked at her. "What happened between you and your Lord?" he asked her leaning agianist a tree.

Azrael : My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of males to my place of residence and/or employment, and it far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it surpasses yours. I can convey to you this recipe, but I have to demand compensation.
[00:29:10] @ Gin : christmas is the 24...right?
[01:22:41] @ Gin : you spiked my intrest when you said erotic, it's your own fault
[22:29:58] @ Moony : LOOK AT ME, I CAN SHOOT FIREWORKS OUT OF MY BEWBIES!

[20:04:28] * beautiful ♥ grapes Moony in her Chamber of Secret
R.I.P Vesper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 7:20 pm

"Always trust your instincts, it's what keeps me and my warriors alive. If something doesn't feel right, it probably isn't." She nods, grateful that she didn't have to guard him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 7:29 pm

Grace smiles as he counters her advice. "Very good, at least you aren't slipping around without wisdom." She smirks lightly and nods. "If you're old then so am I." She chuckles since they were practically the same age.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vassi
Thinks RPH is there mother

Birthday : 1994-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 7:30 pm

Natlia jumps as Marcus talks about earlier. She glares at him and hides her emotions. "What do you mean what happened between my Lord and I?" She says glaring at him more. Turning to address Xennis, she answers. "What have you heard?" She asks. "And I just cam out here to walk, I don't like being stuck in the main house."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://enter-the-underworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 7:35 pm

"Nothing, something." she says to her almost seems lik she had a smirk to her eyes that shift, but really wasn't. Hand on the wolfs head it keeps quiet she lets go it sits beside her ears perked back up. pickedup soemthing that fell from her bag puts it back nin there. "Claustrophobia?..." she states. way she speaks has changed from currently before. not at all timid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 7:46 pm

"Yeah, it sometimes is a tad exhausting to deal with problems like these." She agrees and smiles a bit. "Soon they shall be ready and we will be allowed the freedom of retiring."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 7:59 pm

"Ah well I bid you a good day, Lord." She bows at him and smiles as she leads him out of the office. "Please do come visit more." She waves and sees him off before returning to her office and cleaning up. She finishes up before going out for a walk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WildfireDragons
RPH Wanna Be Rper
RPH Wanna Be Rper

Birthday : 1991-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 8:15 pm

lord Happy hid, resting in the shadows listening to Marcus n Natlias conversation. Happy then look towards Natlia hiding his face"...is the lord doing well lady Natlia?"happy spoke with a low calm voice, looking at you with his neon red eyes that have a faint glow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 8:25 pm

Reno had found his way into his room, on the fourth floor of the stealth building, There wasn't much else for him to do now that his training was over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 8:44 pm

Grace walks outside, smiling lightly as she lifts her skirts slightly and walks through the grass. She walks towards the forest to relax and keep her self thinking clearly, she found that to get away from everyone was the best cure to annoyance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 8:49 pm

Reno had stepped from his room to find that their building had given access to a few nonstealth authority figures. He had no problem with it at the moment, not seeming to pay any mind, but it was abit odd that all would have business with his Lady Grace, or even the stealth force itself at the exact time. He was looking for Lady Grace, and thanks to the help of one of his inferiors he was pointed in the direction that lead outside. Stepping out into the evening air he immediately caught sight of her."Taking a stroll?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 8:56 pm

Xenins lookedo ver with her companion[wild wolf] at her side looking at lord happy. She still kept on guard but seemed that he knew her. maybe fairly well. she was with marcus + natalia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 8:58 pm

She turns to smile at him. "It's good for relaxing and thinking." She explains and then gestures for him to join her as she walks. "And you?" She looks curious as to why he would have been out taking a walk, he didn't normally seem like he wanted much to do with it. She looks around and smiles as she leads them into the forest, stopping and siiting on a fallen tree that was similar to a bench.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 9:04 pm

"I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to get much sleep." Reno walked beside her, following her lead as she leads them over to a fallen tree. He didn't spend much time wandering the forest, or anywhere outside of the training room unless he was training. His eyes went to the fallen tree which resembled a bench, sitting down beside her. It was much more peaceful out here than in the deathly silence of the Stealth building, which at the moment had been raided with Lords, Ladies, and apprentices.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 9:14 pm

"Is our building being over-run again?" She asks with a smile, remembering rushing passed all the people that had been walking the halls. She crosses her one leg over the other and smiles as he sits beside her, his company was comforting and calmed her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vassi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 9:14 pm

Natlia growled and tilted her head at Xennis. "What do you know?" She asks again her voice raising some. She jumps lightly, sensing someone watcing her and looks over her shoulder. 'What is this feeling?' She thinks and looks back to Marcus and Xennis, still waiting on her answer.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 9:16 pm

"That the good Lord hurt you." he said sensing his lord nearby. What does he want?

Azrael : My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of males to my place of residence and/or employment, and it far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it surpasses yours. I can convey to you this recipe, but I have to demand compensation.
[00:29:10] @ Gin : christmas is the 24...right?
[01:22:41] @ Gin : you spiked my intrest when you said erotic, it's your own fault
[22:29:58] @ Moony : LOOK AT ME, I CAN SHOOT FIREWORKS OUT OF MY BEWBIES!

[20:04:28] * beautiful ♥ grapes Moony in her Chamber of Secret
R.I.P Vesper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vassi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 9:24 pm

Natlia jumps and looks down, backing away some. "What about it? H-he didn't mean it. How do you know?" She stutters out and looks at them. Tears come to her eyes as she backs away more, wanting to go to her Lord but stands her ground.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 9:27 pm

"I would suppose." Reno looked at her, a smile not coming to his face, but his toned showed that he wasn't serious. He figured since the two had spent much time with one another. It was a close relationship that the two probably should've avoided, but it was hard to refrain from examining her figure at times. Looking away his eyes found a place to rest on the tree ahead, trying not to stare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 9:38 pm

Grace looks away from him as she thinks about what she is going to do tomorrow while he has his day off, also to avoid not staring at him and his nicely toned body. "So what are you planning to do tomorrow?" It was odd that she was never as formal with him as she was with everyone else while they were alone, though she enjoyed it.

Last edited by beautiful_xo on 6/21/2010, 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 9:39 pm

Xennis didn't answer more like ignoring her questoin. "technically didn't say he has. but more like your admitting there was something between you both." looking away somewhere else. A woman like neko had showed up violet colored hair an eyes, wearing a chokar and necklace. very beautiful woman semed to be not from aorund the area. leaning against oen of the street lgihts just watchign them both. who she was was unknown for the time being.

"intresting..." mutters low.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 9:47 pm

Vassi wrote:
Lady Vasilisa gasps lightly when her vision became blurry. Looking around, she closed her eyes, then slowly opens her eyes, showing bright red crimson eyes. Sensing Jackson moving, she smiles and lets him grab her, turning around quickly and smiling down at him, her fangs grown slightly longer. "You did a great job Jackson. You've learned well." She says softly and lowers her head to his neck, smelling his blood.

"I aim to please, My Lady." Jackson told her. When Lady Vasilisa lowered her head to his neck, he could feel his pulse speed up. "My Lady." he whispered, as if saying 'go ahead', his voice sounding rough from his feelings for her. He normally would have tried to keep his voice in check, not that Lady Vasilisa lowering her head to his neck was usual.

RPH Wanna Be Rper
RPH Wanna Be Rper

Birthday : 1991-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 9:47 pm

Happy then turn his head towrds Xenins noticing her glance" happy then sense a disturbance near by. happy then look at the woman"....not now*happy then stands up n vanished
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vassi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 10:00 pm

ginger20037 wrote:
Vassi wrote:
Lady Vasilisa gasps lightly when her vision became blurry. Looking around, she closed her eyes, then slowly opens her eyes, showing bright red crimson eyes. Sensing Jackson moving, she smiles and lets him grab her, turning around quickly and smiling down at him, her fangs grown slightly longer. "You did a great job Jackson. You've learned well." She says softly and lowers her head to his neck, smelling his blood.

"I aim to please, My Lady." Jackson told her. When Lady Vasilisa lowered her head to his neck, he could feel his pulse speed up. "My Lady." he whispered, as if saying 'go ahead', his voice sounding rough from his feelings for her. He normally would have tried to keep his voice in check, not that Lady Vasilisa lowering her head to his neck was usual.

Lady Vasilisa then pulled away and hissed, walking to the box that was brought earlier. "I'm sorry Jackson. I'm just a little hungry." She opens it and takes out a bottle of blood wine. Walking to the counter on the other side of the room, she took two glasses and poured some of the blood wine. Drinking half of hers in one swallow. Refilling hers, she walks back to Jackson and hands him the glass. "When is the last time you fed Jackson?" She asks, sipping from her glass this time.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/21/2010, 10:05 pm

Reno had noticed the change in demeanor and how she spoke when it was only the two of them. Always relaxed and unformal. He'd noticed that she treated him much differently, not but a year after he began training under her. Maybe it was because they'd grown close from being around one another for so long."I'm not sure. Maybe go for a walk." He kept his eyes on the tree ahead, not wanting to risk himself looking and admiring her well curved figure once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Council
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next