Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Vampire Council

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Ivy of Pandemonium
RPH Master OF EPICNESS, I TRY TO WIN AGAINST GOD AND DON”T TOTALLY FAIL.

Birthday : 1993-05-13

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/23/2010, 11:43 pm

Alexander, Devereaux, and Devereaux's Guard walked up the path leading from the gate in silence. The Head Lord was eager to press the Minister for information, but he also knew that neither one of them liked to repeat themselves. So they walked in silence, the mood tense. Finally, the Council Hall was in view, the various Lords and Ladies accompanied by their apprentices. Alexander walked in between them, picking Natlia out of the crowd and giving her a subtle look to call her to his side.

He nodded at the gathered crowd and unlocked the Hall. Entering first, he walked to the farthest side of the long rectangular table and took his seat at the large chair at its head, as was his right. Unable to keep all of his fatigue out of his body, he slouched a bit in his seat, and put his hand to his temple. Alexander watched as the Hall filled up, the Lords and Ladies sitting, and their apprentices taking up a standing position next to them.

The Head Lord internally groaned, remembering Dev's tendency to exaggerate even the most menial problems. He resists looking over at Natlia, even to see if she was unharmed, knowing that she was hurt due to his own incompetence. It wont happen again, he silently promised her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WildfireDragons
RPH Wanna Be Rper
RPH Wanna Be Rper

Birthday : 1991-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/23/2010, 11:53 pm

Lord happy to his seat fixing his hair as it should part of his face that wasn't covered by his cloak. he thought to himself the strange events that he encounters recently n wants to tell the head lord so the matter doesnt get any worse.but the meantime lord happy stayed quiet the whole time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vassi
Thinks RPH is there mother

Birthday : 1994-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/24/2010, 12:25 am

Natlia gasps lightly and walks to her Lord. Walking with him she stands beside him. She notices his fatigue and leans down whispering softly. "Are you ok my Lord? You look weak." She says softly, to the point the other Lords and Ladies wont here.

Lady Vasilisa walked inside, Jackson following behind her. Taking her spot on the right hand side of the Head Lord second spot down. She stares at the Head Lord momentarily noticing something wrong. She looks to Dahved and thinks back to what he had said. 'Maybe he was right. Something is going to happen.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://enter-the-underworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Azrael
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/24/2010, 1:23 am

Rose stood eagerly behind Lady Lizzy, noticing Lord Alexander looked more worried that he had in the woods.
Something must be wrong... maybe it's what they talked about when I left?
She stood quietly behind Lady Lizzy, making herself a shadow, not even fidgeting without permission.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/25/2010, 3:07 pm

Javi raised his glance from the lack of table contents to look at Aedan. It was a quick look that expressed his concern for such a meeting. Not that either of them were concerned for the Head vampire. They didn't bother him nor did they talk to him as of oft . However Javi wasn't blind. He could tell that there was an issue going on with the Head Vampire and something told him it wasn't just a health issue. No something else was going on. If it brought up concern to such context that it would bring about a weary disposition of the Head of council..then Javi felt it would be in their favor to take note of it.

Aedan watched as Javi's eyes met his own neither made voice to their thoughts. Aedan already had some suspicions as to what the topic might be about but as his resources were hardly all that reliable, his mouth stayed a silent scowling line.

Aedan this is an unusual meeting, it brings great stress upon my mind. I can't give reason to it but there is this sense of dread and anticipation. What could have occured earlier? I had not noticed such but now there is something going on between Lady Vasilia her apprentice, the Head Vampire and his. I should not but wonder that we are out of this social circle.- Javi spoke telepathically to Aedan as though it were a whisper. He held Aedan's glance for a second more before turning to gaze around the room.

I have taken due notice. They all seem to know a great deal more than we which should leave us to gather in all sufficient data. You keep on that task as I'll devote time to record what follows. Javi I have never known you to have faulty intuition but I'd advise caution. We are very much out of this circle as you have said. It'd be to our advantage not to cause more disturbance. Aedan replied and glanced at Lady Vas out of the corner of his eye. She did seem a bit anxious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/25/2010, 3:29 pm

MOrticia was just listenign to what the others had to say. verifying what they thought and who and who was not the oen that was to be a traitor. As wel las a few things of her own at mind. but she kept her mouth silent for the time being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivy of Pandemonium
RPH Master OF EPICNESS, I TRY TO WIN AGAINST GOD AND DON”T TOTALLY FAIL.

Birthday : 1993-05-13

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/26/2010, 11:47 am

Alexander knew that many of his 'contemporaries' couldnt stand him. That even extended to council meetings. They would argue and debate amongst each other, and Alex would sit, bored, until they asked him for the final verdict on the issue. He would yawn and decide that whoever had the most supporters was right in the matter.

They openly disrespected him, and treated him like an enemy. But there was always an undercurrent of fear. Those who ever witnessed him in the grip of passion strived to stay on his better side. The thing about it was none of the Council had seen that. So Alexander sat at the head of the table, nursing his wounded ego, holding a worthless title, and mourning over his losses when Devereaux began his tale.

Devereaux stood on Alexander's right side, and looked out solumnly at the assembled group. He thought about an elaborate, tasteful delvery, before discarding it. The only reason he would beat around the bush would be to reassure himself and his friend. That wasnt the purpose. He leaned an arm on the table and freaked everyone out with his signature grin.

"All of those assembled, you have alot on your plate, I'm sure. But what I have to say in the next second will allow you to prove to your people what qualifies you for your office."

Devereaux stood up straight and gave an even bigger smile.

"I am no longer Minister of Lycan Relations......They have declared war."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vassi

Birthday : 1994-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/29/2010, 7:08 pm

Lady Vasilisa growled at the mention of the Lycans. She thought back to the time when she was in her home with her son and husband. Shaking her head, she stared back at the Head Lord and the former Lord of Lycan Relations. "What is the meaning of this! How did this happen?" She asked and stared intently at the assemble of Lords, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://enter-the-underworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/29/2010, 7:21 pm

Javi noted his surprise with a sudden gasp. He could not understand why such a thing could or would have come to pass. His voice was mute in the matter as he held no dealings with Lycans as far as he could remember. That was not in his department.

Aedan stayed silent though no look of surprise crossed his features. Solemn he looked and solemn he planned on staying. It was not his field that Lycan's should bare to cross it ! Aedan stared down at his notepad. "Perhaps something went awry when discoursing, they are foolish and hot-headed fools. As for the detail of this occurance I have not means to say for I know only what we have learned now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/29/2010, 9:52 pm

"Oh great a war with the mongrels..." she syas with sarcasm though really hated them after the last time when thathad came around. "What exactly happened at the last time of meeting with them?..."

=====
The Cross House/Blood Holders

Xennis was playing after shehad finsihed all of her work. Her friend had tackled her to the gorund when she came out side licks her cheek. She laughs find it amusing. "haha, come on now. quit it." she syas laughing tryingto get him off of her. "Kei thats enough i'll drown." she says jokingly getting him off he sits she sat up wipes her cheek get the wolf's licks form ehr face. He wasn't wearing a collar. He growls some barkings abit. "I-i'm not allowed to leave the grounds." scratches his head keron's tail wags happy enjoying it foot thumps the ground. "hehe..." Liked having her friend around.

Keron form changes that is more human like wherethey were at there were alone that he had taklced her back. "I guess so...But i guess you findi t better that i'm this way instead?" he syas in a cool tone of way.

She just finds him amusing she desn't blush or freak out, it was what he was hoping for he just sits beside her. The only lycan that was within a vampiric city rarely ever could leave.he hated vampires yet very few were ever of kindness main since his scent and blood was just that of a mere wolf accounting for the scent of blood he'd always have ot be aorund because of his 'companion' she had her uses mainly to let him get around. "Xen-chan. why didn't you jsut insist to go with yout aunt and uncle?" he asked out of curiosity looking to her.

"Because i'll be of no use to anyone there. atleast here i can help out the other guards and stuff keep theives away and stuff. plus my training. So not like i can leave much you know that." she statse bluntly. He sighs lays back his head on her lap. "For someoen who hates rules so much, and thier uncle. you realyl aren't the type i thought you were. you draw yet they hate on it. you can write yet your uncles burned 3 of the things you've written and your music rarely evne give a damn. so why even bother an just relax some where else and not do anything."

"I hate my uncle sometimes my aunt. thats true...but their still my family. everyone hates soemthing. and if i leave someoen could try some thing and the city will be out. they'll be blamedfor soemthing thats my fault. you should think of it this way kero. I-" he cut her off. "forget about it, but should watch out...I heard some things even family can turn." he says to her closed his eyes one hand behind his head. "Lets just enjoy the night..." he says to her. xennis looked down at hims hand on his forehead scratched behind his ears his tail moves smile on his face she stops just left her hand on his head. "My family wouldn't betray me, have my duty here. after today with lady vasilisa maybe an few others. he should return back home."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/30/2010, 2:34 pm

Grace barely contains her gasp in surprise, maintaining her calm composure. "This is ridiculously barbaric. " She shakes her head in dismay, thinking of the last war with the lycans.

Hope and Faith look at each otherin fear, not liking the sound of a war with the lycans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/30/2010, 2:43 pm

Reno sighed at the thought of going to war with the lycans. He wasn't affraid, nor would he ever be. However this meant his already long hours of scouting and patroling would be doubled now that they were in a state of war."Another war with the lycans? This gets pretty tiring." Of course he had not been a member of the stealth force during the last war with the lycans, but rather back at the black house. The Black House had been the clan to to hold the most support from England.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   7/4/2010, 1:30 pm

"If its the lycans then that were ot be at war with. yet again should be a security watch for any more...outsiders..." she says crossed her legs another way in her chair. "As well as a few to the near outer limits. Any that slip through can be interrogated....thouroughly" she says the better thatlycans weren't aroudn the better. considerign her own bloodline they were mortal enemies.

======
Keron and Xennis talked for abit longer and played as well. She did a painting of him, and he did a sketch of her as well. He wasn't as goo as her but she still appreciated the effort anyhow.

Xennis felt like she was still a kid hanging ou with keron, madeherforget the worries she had thestreess and feeling lik a failure to her family. while hse rusn form him he grabs hold of her from behind. "Gotcha" he says lifting her up form behind in the air arms around her waist, smiling some. she laughs smiling. Xennis trys to escape his arms but hes stronger then her and his tail tickling her doesn't help.

He gets a look to her face "Shes really...." set her back down eltting her go shake his head slight red ot his face hand to his face. "No, i'm not thinking like that. Never will-"

"Keron? are you alright?..." she asked concerned, he nodded. "i'm fine." he just wouldn't look back at her as did'nt want for her to see his face at the moment. "I'm kind of hungry, could oyu get me a few steaks?" asked. "Yea sure just wait here for me." she runs inside see if she could find anything. "What the hell is wrong with me. this has never happened before." he mutters to himself. He was about to leave when xennis had came back to him. he thanks her for the meal before he just leaves saying he would be back in a few hrs. she didn't stop him let him go she went back inthe hosue put the pictures in her room continued her studying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WildfireDragons
RPH Wanna Be Rper
RPH Wanna Be Rper

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   7/8/2010, 1:14 am

lord happy's eyes darken when he herd the news. happy then rise up and look towards the head lord" A war...why are you surprised of such words when....war is always upon us? but there's a new threat growing that we need to focus on!" the lord happy's voice was herd throughout the room. happy looks straight foward at the head lord as he explains the situation" attacks been occurring throughout the area, these attacks are something we must take seriously. the attacks are occurring at key locations. locations like the blood-bank....research facilities, armory...many place where we keep our stocks n resources..."lord happy looks around the room" now we may all assume that this is an attack of our enemies...let me assure you that this is not their doing..."lord happy then took out his blade n lay it down before the head lord showing his respect for his words"...my sources....including i believe that this threat is not of our enemies...but by our own allies" happy then looks at the lords and ladies in the room keeping a straight look to everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   7/12/2010, 11:44 am

Aedan scowled. He didn't like the idea of people starting to point fingers at the rest of the group. It would grow into a state of hysteria and paranoia that would just end in all out treason. His icy glare was directed to both everyone and no one. Aedan hated meetings like this where the accuser could be the one that committed the crime. But anyone of them could be guilty. Hell, even some of his own transactions with the werewolves might be turned against him. Just as anyones.. It was just annoying and more of a nuisence than Lord Happy might have realized.

Aedan kept calm. Unusally calm and noted down everything that was said or hinted to. It was not boding well. His own transactions with the werewolves had been alone or with Javi, but that was it. There was no one else that could verify that something hadn't gone awry. There was no one that could stand and say that they knew what he had been upto. The pencil continued to write fast on the paper the lines becoming rough and edgy as he got more frustrated.

" Damnit! What is the use of us going to point our fingers at each other?! It'll only end up in Stage 3 paranoia. Unless that is what we want which I don't, we should focus on fact and NOT speculation."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   7/12/2010, 1:43 pm

Lady Lizzie just sat there in silence, not sure of what to say about the situation, though it scared her. She was able to keep it off her face.

Jackson stood next to Lady Vasilisa, he wanted to comfort her and tell her that everything would be okay, but he figured now was probably not the right time to do so.

RPH Wanna Be Rper
RPH Wanna Be Rper

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   7/13/2010, 5:48 pm

lord happy picks up a couple of folders of maps and locations of allies nations. happy then said"i assure you i have no intention on pointing fingers. certainly have no indications of finding any of our allies responsible....but facts are facts. attacks are happening left n right inside our own territory.but not just here. attacks are happening around our allies group nations" happy slams the table hitting a folder with the map with marked locations on it. happy looks at everyone with a serious but calm look on his face"to make matters worse. the attacks were in primary resource locations.Blood Banks, Research Facilities, Factories, even Training camps are being attacked. If our foes are responsible for this. How did they know exactly where to hit and when to hit it... unless someone from the inside if assisting them...or"happy look at the head lord" or the attack is coming from the inside. all the events are recorded n was studied. evidence proved some attacks was originated from other allies group but others. unknown"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   7/13/2010, 6:14 pm

Morticia looks at the folder of the timing and details. before puts it back and slides back onto the table. Few thoughts of her own going through her mind. "Possibility that there could be sleeper agents in our midst...ut even stating that be jsut as aedan said more paranoia and hysteria...3 possibilities one of them is the truth..." ythought ot herself. Wanted this over witht here'd be peace instead of people going crazy and vampires getting thiern ecks slit, cut off or a cut out heart or set on fire while they slept.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Council
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9