Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Vampire Council

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/23/2010, 11:42 am

A grim look apeared on his face 'Im not sure wether you heard of the order of the flaming rose,they were the ones who financed the wolves in the war of 1916 and had full control over their leaders,their influence is still great in the countries west of our border even though their leader was killed by the natural guard in the years following the war,they've been financing minor rebellion movements in western Calida which have been stomped with the assistence of the stealth and swordsmanship and regular war forces during these years,though it seems that something huge is about to happen soon as there have been minor seemingly unconnected incidents happening lately though if one looks at it more carefully they all came from the same source.'
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/23/2010, 11:45 am

Jackson wanted to try and calm her, but he wasn't sure if that was the best thing to do. He listened to their argument, knowing he would step in if things got to escalated. He had known that Lady Vasilisa had lost her family, but he never knew it was in a war. He wanted to try to comfort her, he never had liked seeing her sad. When she smiled at him he couldn't help but to answer her with his own smile.

Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/23/2010, 11:49 am

Rose blushed when handed the flower, and tried not to eavesdrop on their converstion.
when Lord Alexander addressed her, she nodded and took the flare gun, hurrying off.
She weaved through the forest then through the streets, ocasionally knocking over a person or two, until she got to the center.
She hoped it was ready to fire, and pointed it to the sky, ducking her head away because She didn't know what to expect then firing it.
She didn't get josteled by it at all and watched the flare go off in the sky. I guess it's stupid to expect the recoil of actual guns... She thought to herself, waiting for any of the Lords to show up, but hoping Lady Lizzy, Lord Alexander, or Lord Devereaux were first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vassi
Thinks RPH is there mother

Birthday : 1994-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/23/2010, 11:58 am

"The Flaming Rose Order was assassinated back in 1920. You mean to tell me that another one has risen to break out another war? And yes I do know that there has been minor rebellion amongst the vampires and the Council to the west of us here in the main city." She froze for a moment. Some of her follows came from the western part of Calida. She looked up at him. "Do you think its possible that the leaders of the rebellion to the west has sent some of its people here to work under us and watch us. Reporting back every now and then, so that they can attack?" Just then Lady Vasilisa heard the flare go in the sky and she looked toward it, growling she started to run towards it not waiting for an answer from Dahved. "Come along Jackson!" She shouted and reached the spot where it was fired. Stopping at the spot she saw Lady Lizzy's apprentice, walking slowly to her. "Why have you fired the flare? And where is Lord Alexander?" She asked of the girl, sensing Jackson finally catching up and stopping behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://enter-the-underworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/23/2010, 12:08 pm

"Yes My Lady." Jackson imediately called after and ran behind her. Man, she's fast. he thought to himself before finally catching up to her.

Lady Lizzie was pouring herself a glass of blood wine when she saw the flair. She ran from her building, leaving the wine behind. When she finally reached the location she say Lady Vasilisa and her apprentice, Jackson, with her own apprentice who was holding the flair gun. She bowed to Lady Vasilisa, "Lady Vasilisa." She greated then turned to Rose. "Rose, what's going on? Is there something wrong with Lord Alexander?" She asked and glanced around looking for him.

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/23/2010, 12:10 pm

"He gave me the flare and instructed me to fire it, and told me to say he authorized it in case he wasn't the first here." Rose said, bowing slightly and keeping her head ducked. "He was talking with another Lord but should be here any moment."
Then she hurried to Lady Lizzie's side, feeling safer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WildfireDragons
RPH Wanna Be Rper
RPH Wanna Be Rper

Birthday : 1991-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/23/2010, 12:11 pm

As lord Happy walk he saw a flare in the sky. he then thought to himself".....hmmm"the lord sighs n vanished seconds later. the people next to him freaked out wondering where did he go. happy suddenly reappeared at the spot where the flair was fired. happy saw lady Vasilisa running. he then walk her direction seeing a a woman holding a flare gun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/23/2010, 12:18 pm

Grace nods in agreement to Reno, stopping and gesturing for him to attend the meeting with her. "Come along, there is an important meeting right now that you should attend." She smiles and hurries to the meeting, bowing her head to the ladies and lord.

Hope had been following Aedan to the building when she spots the flare, excitement gnawing at her. "I'd love to go." She smiles excitedly as they head off to the meeting.

Faith had been in the classroom, starting on her lesson of the day. She couldn't help herself, she was just so happy to be an apprentice that her eagerness had never worn off. She sees the flare from the window and rushes from the building to find Lord Dahved, sondering if she would be able to go with him to the meeting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/23/2010, 12:21 pm

He appeared directly behind vasilisa in less than a second and looked at Rose 'so Alexander authorized it,interesting seems that something has indeed happened,damn I hope that my hunch wasn't right' he said and muttered the last part.He sent a sign to his apprentice using his powers to tell her to rush directly towards the flare without stopping.
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/23/2010, 12:23 pm

Faith appears at his side at the meeting after a minute or two, smiling as she sees everyone else there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/23/2010, 12:27 pm

"Okay, you did well then Rose." Lady Lizzie said in a cool tone. "So, Rose can you fill us in on what's going on while we wait for the others?" She asked softly. "Oh hello Lord Happy," She bowed slightly as she was talking. "And Lord Dehved."

RPH Master Of her Own Language.

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/23/2010, 12:29 pm

Morticia appears afterwards seeing the others there as well. "Seems that i wasn't late..." she says low.

Had elft her niece back hoem so she coudl do her training.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WildfireDragons
RPH Wanna Be Rper
RPH Wanna Be Rper

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/23/2010, 12:29 pm

Lord happy stands n looks as more pple come. he then walk to lizzy n everyone else" hope i didnt miss anything" he said with a deep but calm voice looking at that the flare gun"....was that necessary?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/23/2010, 12:30 pm

Reno nods and follows Grace to the meeting. He hadn't been expecting to come to this, but he wasn't sure what else to do. Track down the male he thought he'd seen? No by now the man would be long go with the speed he had. Not even that, maybe he was just imagining it all. However that wouldn't explain why the Natural Guard had already been on the seen, searching for something that not even he could track. He took his seat beside Grace, but not close as he looked over the gathered lords and ladies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vassi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/23/2010, 12:31 pm

Lady Vasilisa stared at the girl for a moment as she walks to her Lord. Sensing Dahved behind her she walks to him. "Now as we were saying." She says and looks around. It seems all the Lords are appearing with their apprentices. It is almost time for the meeting. Staring out towards the clearing she saw the Head Lord's apprentice, running towards the gathering.

Natlia had saw the flare and looked around her, seeing she was alone. Thinking for a moment she starts off running to the spot where all the Lords and Ladies were gathering. Slowing down when she got there, she noticed Lady Vasilisa looking at her. She lowered her head and walked more, looking for her Lord, unable to find him.

Turning her head Lady Vasilisa looked over at Lord Happy and narrowed her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/23/2010, 12:34 pm

Dahved nodded as the lords appeared and whispered to happy 'what's the situation now?'
Back to top Go down
WildfireDragons
RPH Wanna Be Rper
RPH Wanna Be Rper

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/23/2010, 12:41 pm

Happy sighs n move his hair that covers the right eye to the side to see well. he then turn to Dahved"well....the research building been attacked n a deadly vampire is killing..."happy stopped as he he the head lord come
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/23/2010, 12:53 pm

Murroc left his home and walked to the area where the mission was held. He placed his hand on his shoulder and massaged it slightly, the stresses of being in charge of blood supply and distribution getting to him a little. He found his seat beside Morticia and looked out, waiting for Alexander to arrive. He spoke noting, but there was much going on in the head of the elder lord.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/23/2010, 1:00 pm

He turns and sends the message to Vasilisa with his mind 'i believe that either one of the lords or one of the apprentices is the traitors and they don't have to be form the west'
Back to top Go down
Vassi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/23/2010, 1:05 pm

Lady Vasilisa jumped slightly then looked towards Lord Dahved, sensing him in her head. "I sense that as well, my major suspicion comes from Lord Happy, but they just be me. I'm not positive. And the reason why I asked about them being inside the Council is because some of my followers happen to be from the west. That's the only reason why." She replied back and looked away, waiting to hear from him again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/23/2010, 1:10 pm

He thought a little and replied 'I don't think that lord Happy's a traitor but I wouldn't roll him out and Im suspecting everyone here,as I can't roll anyone out yet'
Back to top Go down
Vassi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/23/2010, 3:37 pm

Lady Vasilisa nodded and looked around waiting for the Head Lord to appear. Nodding more she looked back at Dahved. "I understand were you are coming from. I feel the same. In your personal opinion who are you most suspecting of?" She asked, staring off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/23/2010, 3:44 pm

He nodded,thought a little and replied 'in my opinion the most suspicious is lord cross,at least if I were to trust my gut but you could say that I really don't like the guy so i guess that it affects my clear judgement and that's probably one of the reasons why Im not accusing anyone right now'
Back to top Go down
Vassi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/23/2010, 3:48 pm

She nods and looks at Lord Cross. 'That could be true. And I understand. How about we keep in touch for now, to see if anything new comes up.' She says and looks around more. "Where is Lord Alexander? Shouldn't he be here by now?" She asks out loud, for anyone to answer.
Back to top Go down
WildfireDragons
RPH Wanna Be Rper
RPH Wanna Be Rper

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   6/23/2010, 5:51 pm

meanwhile, as the lords gather the strange man that Happy's guard was looking for hid in the stealth building. he sat on the corner inside n empty room that looks like no one went in for a while. he tried to patch himself together but the only thing he can use to wrap his wounds was his own sleeve. the man then sighs n close his eyes as he tried to rest. lord happy look at Dahved n Lady Vasilisa knowing there having some conversation involving him in a way. the lord sighs. he then herd what Lady Vasilisa said n looks around
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Council
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next