Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Vampire Council

Go down 
+7
Ivy of Pandemonium
Angelus
Desdemona
Rain of the Nymphs
Vassi
Sephiroth
Arashi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Vassi
Thinks RPH is there mother
Vassi

Birthday : 1994-01-16

The Vampire Council - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 8 Empty6/22/2010, 6:24 pm

Lady Vasilisa nods and starts to walk away from him. "I see, well why don' t we go and talk to the Head Lord himself?* She says glaring at Dahved once more, wondering what the letter is about and looking at two of Lord Happy's followers. "Come along Jackson." She says and walks of to where the Head Lord Alexander is.
Back to top Go down
http://enter-the-underworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 8 Empty6/22/2010, 6:35 pm

He nods and starts walking silently as thoughts and consequences were raging in his mind
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 8 Empty6/22/2010, 6:42 pm

Reno smiled and and leaned in once more, his hand moving to her chin and lifting it."Then what are you saying is I need to work harder. " He stopped just inches before their lips made contact, watching her move away. This shouldn't even be happening, but he couldn't help his feelings for his lady."I suppose that I do but it is no lie my lady that you hold feelings for me as I you."
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Rain of the Nymphs

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 8 Empty6/22/2010, 6:55 pm

She feels his hand lift her chin so that they were looking eye-to-eye and his lips were near again. "Of course but it isn't the best thing for me to go around with my apprentice." She says with a slight sigh, closing her eyes and leaning back against her tree.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 8 Empty6/22/2010, 7:17 pm

"Yes my thoughts were the same. But I'd rather live knowing it failed because I tried rather than it failed because I was scared to try. And as someone who's known you for hundreds of years you must know that I will not give up easy." The first hint of a smile form across his lips, but was quickly replaced with his trained expression. Turning away his hands went to the hilt of his blade as his eyes rested upon a distant figure, eyeing them in the darkness of the trees."I'm sorry for pushing you to such a decision my lady." His attention was now on the figure as it moved closer, another not too far behind it hidden in the shadows of the trees. Scouts sent from an enemy country.
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 8 Empty6/22/2010, 8:50 pm

"That is also very true." She nods and opens her eyes and looks over at him, smiling when she catches him smiling. "I do believe that I just saw a smile upon your face." She chuckles and feels a bit sad when she watches the smile disappear, following his eyes to the shadows. Her eyes narrow as her cool demeanor is back, signalling for him to be stealthy and check them out.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 8 Empty6/22/2010, 9:24 pm

Vassi wrote:
Lady Vasilisa nods and starts to walk away from him. "I see, well why don' t we go and talk to the Head Lord himself?* She says glaring at Dahved once more, wondering what the letter is about and looking at two of Lord Happy's followers. "Come along Jackson." She says and walks of to where the Head Lord Alexander is.

"As you wish, Lady Vasilisa." He replied with a nod of his head. He followed her ignoring Load Dahved for the most part. He thought momentarily about freezing some water under his feet until he saw the look Lady Vasilisa gave him. To which he answered with an innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 8 Empty6/22/2010, 9:54 pm

"It is because i can't help but smile at your attempts to denie me." Reno held off their conversation for abit, standing up and drawing out a dagger rather than unsheathing his sword. It was much more quicker to use, and he used it to see the skill level of his enemy. Running forward he jumped into a tree, only coming down when one tried to intercept him, slamming the dagger through his forehead. Reno sighed as he watched the male's body fall still before glancing toward the other who was now fleeing."Should I let him flee?"
Back to top Go down
WildfireDragons
RPH Wanna Be Rper
RPH Wanna Be Rper
WildfireDragons

Birthday : 1991-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 8 Empty6/22/2010, 10:23 pm

Darnasius wrote:
He took the letter and opened it with a blank look and muttered 'just as I excpected' he then turned towards Vasilisa and said 'no,not actually it is about another problem that might evolve into a storm if allowed to continue existing'

right when lord Dahved took the note Happy's men vanished. lord happy waited to meet with with the head Research and developments..... Iago but sence a disturbance near by the central building of research. one of happy's men appeared n walk to him"sir!!....we have company....."suddenly n explosion happen at the west hall of the central research building. Happy call his men to check it out. his men ran to the building. happy stood where he was n whispered".......inform lord Dahved n Alexander...lets stop this before anyone gets killed"a man was standing right behind Happy n nods vanishing seconds later to inform the disturbance. happy then walk to help his men gigging as he remembered what he said"....heh killed...not likely"him knowing no one here can get killed that easily
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 8 Empty6/22/2010, 11:01 pm

"Oh so I am denying you?" She asks with a playful smile, pulling her dagger from under her dress and from its place against her upper right thigh. She follows him but leaps into a different tree, watching them carefully as she sees that Reno had gotten spotted. "No, someone is digging around here so we can't let them escaped." She whispers to him as she leaps from her post in the tree to take out the one who was running, slitting his throat with a fluid movement.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 8 Empty6/22/2010, 11:15 pm

Reno held off her question until she'd killed the other, and moved to leaned against a tree."It would seem you were a bit scared of the consequences that could come from us being together. But of course I am only an apprentice." He said playfully, but in his normal tone and began to walk off slightly. Giving her time to catch up with him if she chose to come with him.
Back to top Go down
WildfireDragons
RPH Wanna Be Rper
RPH Wanna Be Rper
WildfireDragons

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 8 Empty6/23/2010, 12:38 am

Happy approached the blown up hall n looks around. the hall was burned n the left side of the hall that that have a view of the forest was completely open. lord happy kept walking knowing the threat that is in front of him. he suddenly stop as he saw all his men dead n torn apart. no one left alive. lord happy then look up seeing a human figure behind the blazing fire. happy then spoke".....how many attempts are you going to do..."happy then raise his voice"...you will not find happiness by killing everyone you see!" then man walks to happy slowly. guarding from any attack happy might give.happy then saw the man even though he knew who he was do to past encounters.the man looks to be in his late teens of early twenty, wearing black baggy jeans with a black n purple long sleeve hooded shirt brown leather gloves n a black necklace. the man had medium size hair that covers his face but you can see the glow of his white eyes through them. his hair was dark red but the end of his hair glows bloody red. as the man walks towards happy he spoke"not everyone... just the one who did this to me!!!!..."he yelled charging at happy holding a blade to him. happy then sighs n his eyes glow. the man then stop noticing that the lord is gone. he gasp n falls to his knees holding hiss holder as it sprayed out blood. happy stands right behind the man n speak"....the council is not to blame on what you become"the lord sighs"..we all had a beginning...we all had a life before this"the lord looks up seeing hie elite guards standing in front of him. them man then gasp n runs away"happy looks at him as he flee knowing he not worth the chase. but his guards went after him. happy then whispered".....we all had a life....before it went to hell"the lord then walks out to meet with the head lord. the man ran to the woods fleeing from the guards
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 8 Empty6/23/2010, 1:23 am

Inushi wrote:
Reno held off her question until she'd killed the other, and moved to leaned against a tree."It would seem you were a bit scared of the consequences that could come from us being together. But of course I am only an apprentice." He said playfully, but in his normal tone and began to walk off slightly. Giving her time to catch up with him if she chose to come with him.

"Of course, it could compromise my position as a lady." She says with a light sigh, she knew better then to act on a little thing but this made her want to think it over again. She watches him walk off slowly, wiping her bloodied dagger off on a nearby leaf before following him. "About the day off, I'll consider it." She smiles at him as she walks with him, deciding to walk with him until she had to find Alexander and tell him there had been spies.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 8 Empty6/23/2010, 1:32 am

Xennis aunt that looked similar ot a neko or was one leaves with her niece fro mthe area. they disapear ina mist as wel las the wolf that was with them was as if they weren't there fro mthe beginning.
Back to top Go down
WildfireDragons
RPH Wanna Be Rper
RPH Wanna Be Rper
WildfireDragons

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 8 Empty6/23/2010, 1:43 am

the man that lord happy injured runs through the woods. he looks back n see the guards chasing after him. one looks like a lil kid. the kid then starts throwing razor sharp needles at him wounding his back. the man then chuckled"they wont give up. the man then gasp as he feels more threat near him. he turn his head and in a split second saw a woman n a guy ( reno and Grace)right before they blink n notice whats in front of them he vanished. the guards then search the area
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 8 Empty6/23/2010, 3:43 am

(idk what to post so tell me if this doesn't work)

Marcus was wondering around the campus again. He decided to head over to the Research and Development building. He liked watching the experiments sometimes and was glad Lord Happy gotten him free access to the building. He entered the building and was walking down the hall when he spotted Anita. He walked up behind her and said "Hello, again."
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 8 Empty6/23/2010, 5:55 am

Reno watched as she follows beside him, aware of what could happen."Seems just like you my lady. Only thinking of the bad consequences. What about the good ones?" He was aware of what was at stake, but he as also a bit sure that this wasn't the only student master relationship going on. He looked at her and nodded slightly."It's your-" Reno stopped and rubbed his eyes after thinking he saw a male standing before him."I suppose our talk can wait later." He notices the guard searching the area, and sighs when he notices a small child within their ranks.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 8 Empty6/23/2010, 9:20 am

Quote :
Hope smile at Javi out of appreciation, grateful that he had helped keep Aedan not too mad. "Of course, my lord. Shall we go over now?" She asks as she waits for him to walk with her to the Justice building.

Faith walks towards the Guard bulding and sees Lord Dahved standing outside of the building with Lady Vas and her apprentice. "Sorry I'm late, Lord Dahved. I had to make sure Hope got to her classes as well." She smiles at him before proceeding to bow her head in respect.

Aedan thought about saying something skeptical about unneccessary questions but decided against it. He didn't want to lose any means of curiousity that would aid her learning abilities. He gave a curt nod and started walking. Why was he the Justice Lord? People have questioned and probably would continue questioning something as that until his apprentice took office. Aedan wasn't the person people might deem fair. He abided only by the regulations and if there was something that needed specifying and there was a way to avoid it...he did. With precision and great caution that is.

Aedan looked over at Hope making sure she wasn't idling. It was very rare for women to like that sort of thing, perhaps he was lucky...more often times he thought himself cursed. A woman's mind is an idle one if not consumed by facts. Or at least it was in his way of thinking."Come, we will attend the meeting. Perhaps you might get better learning that way?" Aedan asked wondering if she would even want to go.

Javi sighed now more lost than he was to begin with. he was never good with directions and it didn't matter where he was or how long he'd been there. The one concrete thing was that he'd be lost each and every time. Javi looked down at his watch that Aedan had bought him. Mostly so that Javi would stop being late to everything. Which didn't work. The time told him nothing. He needed to be at some meeting but didn't know where it was..Faith would know. She was his brains when they left his head.

Smile on face at such an easy conculsion, Javi walked back to his lab. Perhaps he could get away with not attending...he was busy. Yes very busy not doing anything in the lab. He had given much of the task over to Faith in order that she should get a feel of doing things on her own. He still supervised. But he didn't like controlling people and rathered Faith see and then find out herself than do it Aedan's way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 8 Empty6/23/2010, 10:33 am

Dahved smiled at them as they walked 'you really should teach your apprentice to hide his intent better Vasilisa,he might be good at hiding his mind but he leaves his intentions wide open
for anyone with a little skill to see it'
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Vassi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 8 Empty6/23/2010, 10:44 am

Lady Vasilisa growled and stop in her tracks. Looking back at the Lord of the Natural Guard her anger rose. "What right in all of Calida do you think you could talk about my apprentice?" She asks angrily turning around and walking back towards Davhed. Her eyes changed from ice blue to a light red getting darker each minute until they were crimson. "Yes he may slightly speak and show his mind a little more, but atl east he isn't as heartless as you." She says narrowing her eyes at him. "Tell me Dahved, why is it that your so heartless?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 8 Empty6/23/2010, 10:57 am

Xennis at home was put through punishment for not arriving home and skipping out on lessons. she didn't cry or anytihng not even yell. the wolf of hers was locked away outside.

Xennis uncle started on her lessons again and trippled her work load. This was a strict house ot be living in. Sometihngs she didn't understand but she still got her work done. Also having to udnerstadn the books and financing. was as if they were a bank as well that held money. except this was just the blood impound. She nodded off. was a thawk! that made her jump up to her feet answering one of the wquestions asked to her correctly. Her auntie then started on her fighting which was swordsmans hsip as well as the mystic arts. was passed on to her since is the only heir they have left within the family. better her then another not of blood."You haven't been studying..." "Y-yess i have! i swear that i have i jsut don't test well. i mean i'm just stressing out teenage thing." she says to her. "No excuses. onw again. levetation, then mix with the arcahic of the saphir." she states. this was a passive exorcise as even when dealing in this line of work have to eb able to multi task and keep your mind on whats at hand.

Xennis had a few heavy creates levetate. while she also lookedo ver the history fo whats been done adn take invetory. the boxes were to stay there in that same place while she was doing soemthing else. Heru ncle leaves her an his wife says would be back shortly and disappear. Morticia xen's aunt was all that was left who was giving orders but also trying to see fi she would slip up even once. Xen knew this would be troubel soem if she did as would have to hold them for more then 24hrs standing in one spot. she was still in thought over marcus + natalia. as well as lord happy who'd she'd seen as well. but even more so curious as to what more had happened between natalia and her teacher.
Back to top Go down
Ivy of Pandemonium
RPH Master OF EPICNESS, I TRY TO WIN AGAINST GOD AND DON”T TOTALLY FAIL.
Ivy of Pandemonium

Birthday : 1993-05-13

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 8 Empty6/23/2010, 10:59 am

ShineyRose wrote:
Rose watched, kind of stunned as everything unfolded.
"Rose, i am Lady Lizzy's apprentice." She managed to get out.
she looked back and forth between the two Lords, bowing slightly and wondering about one of the oddest interests she had ever seen.

Devereaux looked into her eyes and grinned. He noticed her bowing and quickly raised her back up.

"None of that. It makes me feel old." He winked at her and gave her an even bigger smile. "Well I cant say I wouldnt mind a more thourough talk later. I have business with Mr. Grumpy over there and I might not be able to get to see you later."

He pulled a black rose from inside of his longcoat and handed it to her.

"Its a kind of promise. True, we just met, but I wouldnt forgive myself if I didnt see more of you." He gently curled her hands around the thornless rose. "Keep this and meet me back here tomorrow at midnight." He gave her a small peck on the cheek and walked over to Alexander.

Alexander watched, with a small grin, as Devereaux talked to Rose. They had known each other since Alexander was still apprentice to Marcus. Dev had been a friend, the only true friend because everyone else had an agenda. Including Devereaux. Except his only agenda seemed to be escaping his past. Alexander waited until he was done talking, then Dev approached him with a small grin.

"We need to talk Lexi." His grin faded.

"What about?" Alex looked at Rose, wondering what happened.

"Not her." They locked eyes. "Call a meeting."

Alexander looked at him, and could tell it was truely important. He nodded and walked over to Rose.

"Excuse me, Rose, but if you wouldnt mind? I need you to go to the center of the city and shoot this flare." He handed her a black flare gun with a long barrel. "This will call a Council meeting, so in case I dont arrive when they do, you can let them know I authorized it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 8 Empty6/23/2010, 11:10 am

He smiled at her reaction 'who say's Im heratless,I always speak my mind and would kill anyone including myself to stop another war from happening,you don't really think that you're the only one who lost something in the wars.And if that makes me heartless than so be it it's a price I'll gladly pay'
Back to top Go down
WildfireDragons
RPH Wanna Be Rper
RPH Wanna Be Rper
WildfireDragons

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 8 Empty6/23/2010, 11:29 am

the guards lost the man's track n looking around the area thinking he might be hiding. one of the guard holding a bow saw the stealth building up ahead n told the the head guard. which was the kid. as he look towards the the building he saw lord Valentine n Reno. seconds the kid n two other guards met with the two while the others find the man. the kid approach Valentine"We have a situation that may affect your workplace, we are tracking down a man that attacked the central building of research. killing everyone in his path.luckily lord happy stop him but he manage to flee. we may believe he might be heading to the stealth building" the kid then turn his attention to Reno" have you seen anyone passed by?"the guard next to him look behind them seeing two dead man on the floor.meanwhile lord happy walk out of the building n saw a whole crowd of ppl wondering whats happening. luckily his guard kept them away from the area. some saw lord happy n thought something really bad happen and start spreading the word. happy then scene Marcus near by n wondered"...what matter does he have here?" he continues to walk n meet with the head lord. meanwhile while lord Dahved was talking to Lady Vasilisa, a man wearing a black cloak, the one Happy sent to inform Dahved suddenly appeared behind him. the then whispered" pardon my lord but you attention is needed at the central research building" the man looks at Vasilia with a straight look with his pitch black eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Vassi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 8 Empty6/23/2010, 11:32 am

She glared at him more, but pulled back some. "The war was two centuries ago. All of the enemies that had started it were killed and you know it. Because you killed one of the leaders." She looked up at him, glaring still, but her eyes back to ice blue. "You speak your mind to much, Dahved, people start to hate you for it. And you're not heartless because you lost something in the war. I mean if you lose something, wouldn't that mean I am heartless as well? I lost my husband and son." She says softly. "But as you say, if that makes you heartless, then it makes me heartless as well. That shall be the price I shall pay." She says and turns moving to Jackson, looking down at him, smiling softly. He looks like her husband, but he is long gone. Never to return. Looking back at Dahved she speaks once more, "Tell me about this rumor you are hearing. Why do you think that another war will break out?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Council
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next