Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))

Go down 
+3
Sephiroth
Mansion
Gin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.
Mansion

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 4 Empty12/10/2010, 8:25 pm

Unimpressed by the days events and commotion, Naima wandered off into the woods away from the rest of the pack, keeping clear of all hunting parties and the like. She wasn't too keen on lots of changes happening at once. That could only mean something bad was to follow it. Besides, she'd much rather be alone right now anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vaann
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 4 Empty12/10/2010, 8:41 pm

Syn wrote:
" How very thoughtful Kaya." Rave moved away from Viva. She sounded snide as if showing him off for something. he didn't even know what. He was however eager to get away from her. She was rubbing him the wrong way. Viva took no notice.

" Your kindness is very much appreciated."

Somewhere in the wilderness further from the pack territory Kaze paced. Following their path. He could see them. He knew where it was. Patience. He needed to wait until Viva had a chance to watch the pups before he'd kill them. Every last one. It was tempting to go out and taunt Kaya but he couldn't . He'd jeapordize their mission. Instead he watched as they walked closer and closer to the dens.

"Anything to help my fellow wolves." Kaya replied. "Besides, this pack is meant to be a refuge for others." She added as she trotted along. "Here we are." She said stopping at a smaller den. "Sorry about the size, the expecting mothers and mothers with pups have the bigger dens." She apologized. "I honestly thought it was a little bigger then this." She said sounding embarrassed to even offer it to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 4 Empty12/11/2010, 4:25 am

Shadow saw the new comers, her nephew had ran back to her. tryed to tackle her only to be knocked back by her tail wraps around kiro. kiro at one moment freaks out but then enjoys it laughing. Shadow lets him donwol kiro rolled out of her tail to thte floor he gets upwas dizzy. "Kiro again again!" kiros says jumping up an down hyper active.
She makes seth take her nephew home he didn't want to but went along with seth anyhow cause they were friends and figured he might like her auntie since she was one of few she never attacked or threatened.

shadow kept her guard up.

La'rina returning back fomr a hunt she sees some new people. "More to join." she utters to herself then runs off with a few other medical wolves.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 4 Empty12/11/2010, 4:30 pm

Viva was tempted to scoff at the size of the den. She had had better when they weren't even pack size! But she only smiled." I don't mind really, besides with this youngster he'll hardly be in the den at all." Translation: Scram kid I'm not sharing with the likes of you. Rave laid his ears back but didn't comment. Instead he decided to take a walk around away from his malicious mother.

Away Kaze watched as one of the pack wolves walked pasted him. He sank lower in the grass as he shifted his weight. It was Naima. He stood up again. She looked indifferent. " Hello Naima." Kaze spoke low as he moved towards her ears forward and tail held high. " It's been seasons since we last met."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 4 Empty12/11/2010, 6:04 pm

"It wouldn't be hard to make it bigger, the dirt here's still soft." Kaya told her and moved some of the dirt too the side to reveal a bigger opening. "Okay, I think I know what happened." She said and looked at the over hanging of dirt. "since this den's not used much at all it's over grown a bit." she said indicating the roots pushing some of the dirt away. "With a bit of TLC it'll be good as new." She said. "I would have done it, but I was sick and couldn't do it." She added. "Well, I guess I'll let you get settled, if you need anything let me or my mate, Adahy, know." she said before turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 4 Empty12/11/2010, 9:58 pm

Syn wrote:

Away Kaze watched as one of the pack wolves walked pasted him. He sank lower in the grass as he shifted his weight. It was Naima. He stood up again. She looked indifferent. " Hello Naima." Kaze spoke low as he moved towards her ears forward and tail held high. " It's been seasons since we last met."

Without looking at him Naima stopped. "Yes it has Kaze. I trust you've been well." Naima then made a slow arc around Kaze, and never stopped moving. "But I see that the sands of time have brought us together once more... I trust they've treated you well." Naima finally stopped her circle directly in front of Kaze and sat there staring at him.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 4 Empty12/11/2010, 10:14 pm

Kaze cocked his head to the side watching her as she moved around him. She hadn't changed a bit. Every patch of fur was spotless and flowed with a flawless glance. He would never think twice about cheating on Viva just like she wouldn't think twice of getting some tail action. Their thought behind this: We need to broaden our bloodlines. For him, Naima would've been his mate long ago had he asked, she said yes and he hadn't been kicked out. Kaze sat down as well.
" As well as my status permits." He nudged her side gently." You say that as if it were a bad thing Nai..and yes to a point." He sighed." It's getting pretty lonely without your insistant talking." He said joking. She didn't talk that much.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 4 Empty12/11/2010, 10:47 pm

Syn wrote:
Kaze cocked his head to the side watching her as she moved around him. She hadn't changed a bit. Every patch of fur was spotless and flowed with a flawless glance. He would never think twice about cheating on Viva just like she wouldn't think twice of getting some tail action. Their thought behind this: We need to broaden our bloodlines. For him, Naima would've been his mate long ago had he asked, she said yes and he hadn't been kicked out. Kaze sat down as well.
" As well as my status permits." He nudged her side gently." You say that as if it were a bad thing Nai..and yes to a point." He sighed." It's getting pretty lonely without your insistant talking." He said joking. She didn't talk that much.

Naima stared blankly at Kaze, The only movement was the slow expansion in her chest of her lungs, and the soft swooshing of her tail. After the longest of pauses, racking her brain for what to say to him. "What brings you to this neck of the woods? Are you spying on me?" She let a glint of a smile enter her eyes, and settled her tail around her feet.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 4 Empty12/11/2010, 11:06 pm

Viva pawed at the dirt feeling it satisfactory. She shook her fur at the dust but she didn't say much. It was going to be tough continuing this polite act. Had she been able to say her words, she would've shown and said her disguts. For now, Viva smiled as kindly as she could." It adds personality." and fungi and mold and -" It doesn't look too hard to clean." She turned to look at Kaya noticing her blind eye. She'd have to mention that to Kaze." Oh hun that's fine I can understand." Viva perked up with the mention of a mate." Adahy? He's the pack leader?" She giggled to herself." He used to run around in my area when we were pups. It's nice to see he's settled down with a sensible young female."
____

Kaze stood up circling her in a teasing manner." Spying on you? Why would I take such action to spy on the wolf that would know what I was doing anyway?" He finally stopped when he was in front of her agian." No. I merely was wandering around after a hunt went sour. How is that pack doing?" He asked curiously hoping he didn't sound to anxious.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 4 Empty12/11/2010, 11:12 pm

Syn wrote:

Kaze stood up circling her in a teasing manner." Spying on you? Why would I take such action to spy on the wolf that would know what I was doing anyway?" He finally stopped when he was in front of her agian." No. I merely was wandering around after a hunt went sour. How is that pack doing?" He asked curiously hoping he didn't sound to anxious.

"Why do you suppose I care what you do? It was you who left, was it not?" Naima let no emotion show on her face. It had been a long time since she'd seen Kaze, she'd given up hope that she'd ever see her once friend again. Now he was here before her, speaking as though they ran into eachother at the bear cages on the daily.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 4 Empty12/11/2010, 11:23 pm

"Why do you suppose I care what you do? It was you who left, was it not?" Naima let no emotion show on her face. It had been a long time since she'd seen Kaze, she'd given up hope that she'd ever see her once friend again. Now he was here before her, speaking as though they ran into eachother at the bear cages on the daily.[/quote]

Kaze's ears swilved back in surprise. He wasn't expecting this reaction." No actually if you want to know I was forced out." He said a biting edge in his voice to that fact. He was expecting a much happier greeting . But now. She was turning a cold shoulder to his advancements." Nai, it's not like that." He ventured to nuzzle her face." Kaze sighed. " If you want to look at it that way, fine. I was the one that left. But that doesn't mean that I didn't ever want to see you!" He didn't know what to do about her stubbornesss." I just wanted to say hi since I saw you in the area. I didn't know such a notion would skin your hide."
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 4 Empty12/11/2010, 11:30 pm

Syn wrote:

Kaze's ears swilved back in surprise. He wasn't expecting this reaction." No actually if you want to know I was forced out." He said a biting edge in his voice to that fact. He was expecting a much happier greeting . But now. She was turning a cold shoulder to his advancements." Nai, it's not like that." He ventured to nuzzle her face." Kaze sighed. " If you want to look at it that way, fine. I was the one that left. But that doesn't mean that I didn't ever want to see you!" He didn't know what to do about her stubbornesss." I just wanted to say hi since I saw you in the area. I didn't know such a notion would skin your hide."

"Skin my hide?" She stood and paced, moving away from him in the small clearing between the trees. "I was never told why you were gone. I have never been on the need to know in this pack. You were just all of a sudden gone, without a backwards glance. You and Viva, split." Naima was upset, and hurt. At least in the circus she didn't have anyone to call a friend, much less anyone to abandon that friendship she'd actually made here in the pack. She was not used to feeling any emotion at all, besides mild happiness and fear.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 4 Empty12/11/2010, 11:33 pm

"Yes, he is, I'm lucky to have him he once saved me from a bear attack." Kaya said remembering that day of the attack. "If he hadn't come along I probably wouldn't be here today." She said softly. "He's the best thing that's ever happened to me, though now he barely leaves my side." She chuckled. "I'm surprised he didn't come with me when I heard you in the woods." She added. "I'll come by later and check back with you." She said and started walking away.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 4 Empty12/12/2010, 12:01 am

la rina finsihed up her work.

Shadow spent time with seth mainly cause he really wouldn't just leave her alone. They kissed once by accident because seth was clutzy and tripped into her was over top of her. "blech, get off me or one of us is gonna be the one in pain..." she threatened annoyed. he blushes under his fur and gets off before she'd attack him. "S-sorry shadow." he says to her was really apologetic but he enjoyed it. "do it again and i'll bite off one of your tails." she says because some of her fur was already red could tell she was embaressed, but no one could tell this she walked away int othe woods.

"She really does hate me..." he states his ears down,
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 4 Empty12/12/2010, 1:23 am

Kaya went off looking for Adahy, she guessed he was probably still watching over Grace and her pups. She trotted up to the den to see Adahy. "Hey, don't you think it's time to leave them be?" She asked softly. "Or you wanting to get a taste of what's to be?" She asked and nuzzled him. "Come on, I'm sure they want to get to know their pups instead of your ugly mug." She said playfully teasing him.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 4 Empty12/12/2010, 5:51 pm

"Skin my hide?" She stood and paced, moving away from him in the small clearing between the trees. "I was never told why you were gone. I have never been on the need to know in this pack. You were just all of a sudden gone, without a backwards glance. You and Viva, split." Naima was upset, and hurt. At least in the circus she didn't have anyone to call a friend, much less anyone to abandon that friendship she'd actually made here in the pack. She was not used to feeling any emotion at all, besides mild happiness and fear. [/quote]

" Naima wait." He called after her as he walked towards her." How was I supposed to know you never knew?" His voice more softer." I couldn't say good-bye, no matter how bad I wanted to." Kaze looked over at her." It wasn't like you are making it sound. In fact I barely remember what the reason was. Please can we just pretend like we aren't seperated by a territorial barrier for now. That's all I am asking." He moved close to her and risked a lick to the nose.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 4 Empty12/12/2010, 8:07 pm

Syn wrote:

" Naima wait." He called after her as he walked towards her." How was I supposed to know you never knew?" His voice more softer." I couldn't say good-bye, no matter how bad I wanted to." Kaze looked over at her." It wasn't like you are making it sound. In fact I barely remember what the reason was. Please can we just pretend like we aren't seperated by a territorial barrier for now. That's all I am asking." He moved close to her and risked a lick to the nose.

Naima wanted to be mad at him, but he had been her closest friend, so she let him come close to her. She sighed after he licked her nose. And said softly; "It is good to see that you."
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 4 Empty12/12/2010, 8:47 pm

Ahady takes Kaya to their den and they procreate.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 4 Empty12/12/2010, 9:33 pm

Kaya was caught off guard when Adahy took her back to their den. "Not wanting a litter are you?" She asked when he was done. "You know, I was just coming to get you to discus a couple of new wolves that showed up." She said before laying down. "It's a mother, Viva, and her son, Kaze." She started.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 4 Empty12/12/2010, 10:45 pm

Ahady laughed "Maybe I am." he smiled at her "Viva. That name sounds familiar. Isn't she the wolf that left awhile ago?"
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 4 Empty12/12/2010, 11:07 pm

"She said she used to run around with you as a pup." Kaya answered. "And honestly I don't remember her ever being here before..." She added letting the sentence drift off. "Well anyways, she said that she's gonna spend a night." She looked at Adahy. "Her son, Kaze, I think he's gonna stay with the pack longer then her." She added. "They're gonna be staying in the small den to the west, that I told you I lived in when I first got here." She said in case he was curious.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 4 Empty12/12/2010, 11:10 pm

"Now I remember. She was always up to something." he laughed to himself "I wonder who she had the pup with, I don't think he's mine." he rolled over and licked her nose.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 4 Empty12/12/2010, 11:29 pm

That caught Kaya's attention. "What do you mean you don't think it's yours?" She asked raising her head off her paws. "You didn't, did you?" She asked, she was more curious then anything. "Wait, you're pulling my tail." She said after letting him like her nose. "You know we probably should go hunting, I really am hungry." She said as she got up.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 4 Empty12/13/2010, 10:21 am

Kaze moved closer to her after his action wasn't taken in a bad manner. He sighed inhaling the sweet scent of Naima. She hadn't changed at all. It was a relief to all of his senses." It is great to see you as well. I trust the pack has taken good care of you? " He nuzzled her neck." After all they'd be crazy not to take care of such a spry young shelah like you."

Rave had left the small den as soon as Viva walked inside to claim it. That hadn't taken long. As soon as Kaya left and was out of ear shot, Viva bared her teeth at Rave and uttered a low growl. He couldn't understand it. She narrowed her eyes at him and he did what instinct commanded. He left her to wander around the territory.

He sniffed the air. There was about maybe 2 litters at the most. None of them smelled like Kaya's. He couldn't understand what his parents wanted with those pups but to act otherwise would be to fight. He took a glance over at where Viva was fixing the den. Images of Viva and Kaze fighting flashed in his mind. He shuddered. No. He didn't want that.

His stomach growled.

Rave looked over at the dens. Carefully he approached the alpha's den lowering his tail and ears respectively.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 4 Empty12/13/2010, 7:20 pm

Syn wrote:

Kaze moved closer to her after his action wasn't taken in a bad manner. He sighed inhaling the sweet scent of Naima. She hadn't changed at all. It was a relief to all of his senses." It is great to see you as well. I trust the pack has taken good care of you? " He nuzzled her neck." After all they'd be crazy not to take care of such a spry young shelah like you."

"Ha ha ha." Naima said to him then stood. "If you'd like to walk with me, I would like to continue my aimless wondering." With that she flicked her tail and started off into the trees. "If you do come, it'll give you a chance to tell me about what's been happening with you." she shouted back to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next