Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))

Go down 
+3
Sephiroth
Mansion
Gin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 2 Empty9/21/2010, 7:23 pm

"No, silly." She said barking out a laugh. "Try again." She said. She had wanted pups for a while. "Think of what we're missing as mates." She encouraged.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 2 Empty9/21/2010, 9:47 pm

He licked her cheek "Pups?"
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 2 Empty9/21/2010, 9:52 pm

"Yea." Kaya nodded. "I think we're ready for pups." She added. She hoped she was right as she stood there for him to mate with her.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
RPH Moon Goddess and Chatbox Rapist
RPH Moon Goddess and Chatbox Rapist
Moonlight Bloodrose

Birthday : 1991-06-21

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 2 Empty9/21/2010, 10:21 pm

Tala picked up her rabbit in her mouth and walked back towards her den, nodding at Naima before she left. When she had returned to her den, she began devouring her catch. It was a small rabbit, but it would tie her over for now.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 2 Empty9/21/2010, 10:33 pm

Ahady and Kayla did the monster mash.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 2 Empty9/21/2010, 10:51 pm

la'rina helped her keep calm an give birth to the pups. "looks like their almost all out grace. and their breathing"
Back to top Go down
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.
Mansion

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 2 Empty9/21/2010, 10:54 pm

Naima trotted back towards the rest of the pack and sat gnawing at the carcass of the rabbit as she watched the pups play.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vaann
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 2 Empty9/21/2010, 11:33 pm

"Thank you." Kaya said nuzzling Adahy. "We should get back to the pack before too long." She told him, though she didn't really want to leave.

Grace finally gave birth to her fourth and final pup, it was a girl with gray fur and a few strange black markings. Her first was a silvery grey boy, the second was a solid white girl that looked like her, and the third was a beautiful boy with black fur that shined, even in the dull light of the den, with silver markings just like his fathers coat had been.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 2 Empty9/22/2010, 8:16 am

La'rina: "their all alright their breathing." she says smiles her tail wags. helpedher watch the pups. one was away from their mother she nudged them back over to her so they would be safe.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 2 Empty9/22/2010, 10:22 am

"Thanks La'Rina." Grace said quietly before turning her attention back to her pups and began naming them. The first one was Skyler, the second was Daisy, the third was Hania Jr., he was named after his father, and the fourth was Yazhi. "Hania would be so proud." She said, she didn't mention Hania much and no one really knew what had happened to him, nuzzling the pup that had just been returned to her.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 2 Empty9/22/2010, 11:32 am

La'rina: "there so cute, i ilke the names. fit really well." she smiles ^_^ "are you hungry miss grace? my brother an soem of the others should be returning back with food very soon. i'll stay here with you, if you don't mind to help watch your puppies"
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 2 Empty9/22/2010, 12:51 pm

"Thanks." Grace said again. "More then you know," She barked a laugh. "Sure, I don't mind, though I don't think they'll be doing much of anything yet." She said before laying her head down.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 2 Empty9/22/2010, 11:04 pm

"yea i know miss grace, but they'llcrawl aorund an stuff so could atleast bring them back to you if they try to move to far."

hear a wolf howl. "my brothres back. i'll bring back soem food." she says and walked ou the cave to her brother
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 2 Empty9/22/2010, 11:21 pm

"Thanks again La' Rina." Grace thanked for the millionth time, or so it seemed. She silently wished Kaya and Adahy would come and visit like they had been lately. "He wont mind will he?" She asked quietly, she never did feel comfortable relying on anyone else for too much.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 2 Empty9/23/2010, 1:33 pm

La Rina came back short time of speakign with her brother. brother back meat for her and set it before her. "here ya go. they got alot this time" rina smiles. she sits near by having her own an eats breakfast with her.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 2 Empty9/23/2010, 1:48 pm

"Mmm, my favorite." Grace said after tearing off a piece and eating it. "So, what's Seth up to today?" She asked trying not to sound overly interested, though it was obvious she liked him.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 2 Empty9/23/2010, 2:00 pm

"Hmm. seth. Well hes playing with the other pups this time. If not for his size couldn't tell him apart from the other grownups. hehe. last i saw the littlely pups were tryign to catch his tails or get a ride."

seth only wolf that has 3 tails. no one knows how that was possible. Seth hismelf doesn't evne speak about it.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 2 Empty9/23/2010, 2:21 pm

"He's good with the pups," Grace said looking over her own before going back to her meal. "He'd make a great father." She added without meaning to. "Uh... forget I said that last part." She chuckled awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 2 Empty9/23/2010, 2:45 pm

larina smiles laughs abit. "I agree with you. Hes reliable." she states.

Kiro: "autumn!" ssome ofthe ppups an seth run. "red leaf!" they stopp soem tryign ot keep thier balance. "spring!" they start running again trygint ot get ot the tree base. "red leaf!"

5 of the pups lose balance an fall, seth barely hangign on himself.

seth: "no fall no fall."

pup2/3: "hehe sethy look funny."

seth: "change color~" starting to lose balance.

kiro: " spring! red!" seth falls tripped over paw. @~@

soem of the others aorund saw him playing laugh find it a little cute an amusing. some of the pups try to jump him he crawls.

larina: "hahaha" ^_^

seth as now it.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 2 Empty9/23/2010, 3:42 pm

"Poor guy, he's getting mauled." Grace laughed, just barely able to see him from where she was laying. "It's really cute watching them play Alpha May I." She said quietly. Suddenly she heard a faint familiar howl coming from the woods that no one else seamed to hear. "Did you hear that?" She asked.

Deep in the Woods

Hania had been traveling for weeks, it wasn't easy for him, he sucked at tracking. Every day he would howl as loud as he could, hoping for an answering howl from the Nahimana pack, or preferably Grace.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 2 Empty9/23/2010, 7:03 pm

la rina: "yea was faint though but i heard soemthing."

----------
Hanai gets tackled ot the ground hard out of no where from behind and pinned. was shadou who heard the call. a buck had run off ahead. "crap, hm? yo who are you? you the one whos been howling?" she asked let him go sitting guard stil up.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 2 Empty9/23/2010, 9:42 pm

"Good, I'm not going nuts." Grace said as she got up from the den floor. Her pups were sleeping now. "I recognized the howl." She explained. "Can you keep an eye on them for me?" She asked. "I'll be back in a minute." She told her before heading to the den entrance.

Woods

"Ooof! What was that for?" Hanai asked when he was knocked to the ground. "I'm Hanai, and yes, I am. I've been looking for someone, and I think she's at the Nahimana pack, do you know where it is?" He asked. He was desperate to find Grace. "Please, I need to know." He begged.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.
Mansion

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 2 Empty9/23/2010, 9:52 pm

Naima finished her meal. Then she got up and headed off in the direction of the water hole. She stopped in her tracks when she heard a distant and very low howl. She looked about, no one else seemed disturbed by it, except Grace who was coming out of her den so soon after giving birth. It was curious; so Naima skulked up to her. "Do you think it's Hanai?" She said lowly to her.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vaann
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 2 Empty9/23/2010, 9:53 pm

"sure" la rina said she watched over the pups keepign them together.

"who are oyu looking for in the pack?...and why" if he was trying to kill someone she'd rip his through ou with her teeth or claws in a second.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 2 Empty9/23/2010, 10:08 pm

"I'm not sure, I just know I know that howl." Grace answered when she heard Naima's question. "But my father killed him, I was sure of it." She rambled on before taking off into the woods a little ways before howling as loud as she could.

"A wolf named Grace, she's solid white with blue eyes." Hanai answered. "She's my mate." He added before he heard the howl. His head jerked away from Shadou, he knew the howl instantly. "Grace!" He said suddenly and took off in the direction of her howl. "GRACE!" He began calling out to her, as he ran narrowly dodging trees and branches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next