Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))

Go down 
+3
Sephiroth
Mansion
Gin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 5 Empty12/13/2010, 8:49 pm

Atmos was returnign back with some food had a dear was 5 other wolves with ihm that were part of the hunting part. he sees rave. "Hello who are you?" atmos asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 5 Empty12/14/2010, 11:22 am

Kaze chuckled following her. " Ah aimlessness. What a tasking sport." He laughed." Now tell what has kept you company aside from the random rabbit and tree?" Kaze wasn't about to dish out his own info until he learned something of the pack. That is just how he was.

Rave lifted his head turning to this older wolf. He wasn't sure what to do or say. Well his name might be a good start." Hello my name is Rave. I was just about to ask about joining a hunting party.." He said hoping that no one would rush to any bad decisions. After all it was Viva people should watch out for.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.
Mansion

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 5 Empty12/14/2010, 1:57 pm

Syn wrote:

Kaze chuckled following her. " Ah aimlessness. What a tasking sport." He laughed." Now tell what has kept you company aside from the random rabbit and tree?" Kaze wasn't about to dish out his own info until he learned something of the pack. That is just how he was.

Naima sent him a glance, she thought she knew what he was about, but she had nothing to hide, so she took the bait and played with it. "Not much has changed. There are new pups. You're not around. Viva is gone. I have gone back to keeping to myself. I venture out with the occasional wolf at times. Talutah Tala and I hunt together occasionally. She's more independent like I am. But there's not much more that I can tell you. There are no wolfs to fancy around here."
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vaann
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 5 Empty12/14/2010, 2:08 pm

Atmos set the deer kill he had down so could talk. "Hello Rave, i'm Atmos Fang. you missed the hunt but we've brought back plenty for the ones who weren't able to go.there'll be another party later on that goes." He replies. "your can take this one." he states lastly thought the boy looked pretty hungry. the deer was plump with good meat on its bones.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 5 Empty12/17/2010, 7:38 pm

Rave cocked his head to the side surprised at the kindess of the gesture."Atmos.."He didn't know what to say." Thank you very much. My mother will appreciate it I'm sure." Not that this was the truth. Viva would force him to eat across from her and she would take the soft chewy inners. Grateful. Thats what she told him he should be usually if he ever managed to have some..
" I just wanted to do something for this pack." He replied honestly." Anything."

Kaze couldn't help but look at her when she said that." You mean you fancy me?" He asked feeling a shiver run up and down his spine. The other news was momentarily forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 5 Empty12/18/2010, 1:24 am

atmos smiles some nods slightly. "hmm...We have protectors, fighters and some gathers and medics for the pack...Thers also those that go on a patrol sometimes to make sure there are no dangers."
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 5 Empty12/18/2010, 1:28 am

Syn wrote:

Kaze couldn't help but look at her when she said that." You mean you fancy me?" He asked feeling a shiver run up and down his spine. The other news was momentarily forgotten.

Without hesitation or looking back at him; "I didn't say that." then she waited for him to say something.
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 5 Empty12/18/2010, 6:21 pm

Kaze's ears lowered as he was accepted and rejected all in the same minute. What was the point of that? " Then what did you mean by that statement then?" It was clear he was becoming irretated. She was becoming standoffish...which meant her news well was drying up.

Rave paused. Those were alot of positions.." I'd fight for the pack." He decided.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 5 Empty12/18/2010, 7:17 pm

"alright." he says to rave. "you should get that back home. don't want your dinner to get too cool." he syas chuckles. "welcome ot the pack rave." walks off. heading home.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 5 Empty12/18/2010, 10:31 pm

Syn wrote:

Kaze's ears lowered as he was accepted and rejected all in the same minute. What was the point of that? " Then what did you mean by that statement then?" It was clear he was becoming irretated. She was becoming standoffish...which meant her news well was drying up.

Naima paused and looked back at him. "I only meant that I'm still unattached since last I saw you. You are allowed to do with that information what you will." She started walking slowly again. "But you've not told me much about what you have been up to this past while."
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 5 Empty2/13/2011, 5:42 pm

Storm lowered his head, hiding himself as he stalked his meal. It was a small rabbit which had unluckily wandered into the area where he was sleeping. He would tend to sleep in random areas every now and then. Of course it wasn't very smart, but ever since he joined the tribe he has been an extremely light sleeper. Any breeze that brushed passed him would put him on hight alert. This was maybe why he enjoyed it when he was actually able to sleep.1,2......3 After counting down in his head, Storm finally pounced on the small rabbit. It was instantly caught between his teeth, and all that was left was to feed. After a few minutes he was done.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 5 Empty2/14/2011, 10:14 am

Shadow left off wandering off in the woods sees storm but thinks he was something else instead and attacked him tackling him in a pin. Looked down eyes cold narrowed then realizes was just storm. "oh its you storm..."

Shes nice to very few people. yet still constantly tackles storm sometimes when sees him in her sights.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 5 Empty2/14/2011, 6:55 pm

Storm's head and ears perked up at the sound of wind rushing toward him quickly. He had been too occupied with his meal, that he left his guard open. It wasn't long before he was pinned on his back, and his mate lay hovering over him while growling. He shouldn't known. Shadow was always mistakening him for something else. When she realized who he was, Storm rolled back onto his feet."Like always, I can't got with out my mate nearly killing me."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 5 Empty2/14/2011, 8:53 pm

"no i'm not. i don't always after your life. " licked his nose only once stating she did like him. "not on purpose that its you i find...i mean..." words got mixed up. "evne when i jumped you once for sport you still think i'm trying to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 5 Empty2/14/2011, 9:37 pm

Storm nudged his mate playfully, before brushing against her with his rare icy blue fur."I'm only kidding." He looked around the area, still on edge a bit. Not from Shadow, but something else. Though he did find it odd how Shadow was the one person he could let his guard down around.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 5 Empty2/14/2011, 9:49 pm

she slight smile an blush some under her fur nudges him back before looked away but her tail swayed some from where she sat. "looking for something?" she asked glance back at him. dind't understnad why she liked him.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 5 Empty2/14/2011, 10:07 pm

"I suppose not." There wasn't anything around them. It might've just been the wind blowing against something. He turned, pressing his head against her own. His tail swayed back in forth in the same rythmn as her own."What made you wander out here today?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 5 Empty2/14/2011, 10:29 pm

"I'm kinda bored thats all...therse a few new people[wolves] around that join the pack." she says to him. "something about one of them that makes me suspicious though..."
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 5 Empty2/14/2011, 10:47 pm

Storm look down at the ground for a moment. He was suspicious of any newcomer, no matter if they had good intentions or not."I'm not that fond if new members, and if you say there is something suspicious about one of them then I won't second guess you." He made a note in his head to check out the new members of the tribe. It wasn't anything personal, he just wanted to make sure the clan was protected.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 5 Empty2/14/2011, 11:08 pm

she looked at him watched him going. thought she might have offended him since he was new but knew some of the others including her family trusted him. evne her nephew called him uncle.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 5 Empty2/15/2011, 7:36 pm

Storm looked over at Shadow, almost grinning."How is everyone doing?" He looked around again. He could stay out here for a good while, even with the wind keeping him on edge half the time. It helped him with his thoughts a times.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 5 Empty2/15/2011, 10:15 pm

snapped back to her usually calm demeanor lookign away. "th-their fine...Kiro wants to go huntign with you again."
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 5 Empty2/15/2011, 10:22 pm

"He's is free to hunt with me when ever he wants." Storm said, but he quickly forgot that when he started nipping her ear playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 5 Empty2/16/2011, 2:02 am

"Qui-quit it." nipped him back before tackled him played around with storm wrestles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))    The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED)) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nahimana Wolf Pack ((RESTARTED))
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5