Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Family Tromperie

Go down 
+5
Angelus
Searath
Azrael
Rain of the Nymphs
Mansion
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

The Family Tromperie - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 Empty8/11/2010, 8:38 pm

Damian was watching the clock. he wanted out of this class and through the next one so he could slip away during the lunch confusion. 9:45 clicked over to 9:46. come on. this first day sucked. why couldn't he go back to "living on the streets" like the social services people said. he didn't think he had been doing so bad. electronic repair with a little supplemented by credit card fraud and ATM theft. what was a few hundred dollars lost to a Forbes top 100 lister. 9:47 sigh.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 Empty8/11/2010, 8:50 pm

Azrael watched the clock, bored out of her mind as class started, something about the past bored her, she wanted to live now, and now was telling her to go find out what happened to the teacher.
"[i]do we have to wait til lunch?" she texted Carter, not knowing if she could last that long. Time always goes slower when you are anticipating something.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.
Mansion

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 Empty8/11/2010, 9:00 pm

Dei nudged Az in the side with her elbow when she saw she was texting. Then looked back at her book like nothing. She'd been through AP European history before; granted it'd been a few years, but still: it bored her. But she also knew that the teacher of this particular class was a jack ass who'd been known to take cell phones away for texting and not give them back. Dei did not want that to happen to one of her siblings, again. She didn't like the fiasco of getting it back. Last time had not ended so well.

Percy sat behind Zach as the teacher droned on and every so often 'bumped' the back of Zach's chair. When He turned around to look; Percy just looked at him like he'd stepped on his toe.
The whole class stopped what they were doing when a huge crack of thunder sounded and the lights flickered. Some of the girls cowered around him, he smiled. Suddenly the sun broke through the clouds and the rain stopped. And class continued.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vaann
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.
Searath

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 Empty8/11/2010, 9:27 pm

Carter replied and sent her a text back “Talk next class.” Carter pressed his index finger and thumb tougher and his Ipod switched songs, he made the wireless glove, the wireless headphones and app that all came tougher for two hundred dollars. Carter sold the idea to apple but refused to give up creative rights so he still got 60% of all the profits form it. He made about one hundred twenty thousand dollar a month. That was one of two parts of his income. The Second was program he sold to Well Fargo bank that made there ATM’s work better saving them almost ten million dollars in repairs a year. Carter got one present of that a year ever year till he died or that had a better system, It had been running for two years now. Between that and his investments he had lots of money. He made sure that apple keep his name out of everywhere and Wells Fargo as well. It was in there NDA so if they leaked his name he owned them.

Every time Percy kicked his seat was right as he started to fall asleep. This annoyed Zach somewhat but he knew Percy always did this. Zach was used to it. Zach slowly did his work, cussing Percy the whole time.

Ethan was bored to the point the text Carter and said “I wanna come with you, I will have the new boy fix the computers and I will fix the minds later. Anything to escape this hell.”
Back to top Go down
http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Serenity
Admin
Serenity

Birthday : 1995-09-19
Location : Sitting here. There's a knife nearby. Piss me off, I use it.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 Empty8/11/2010, 11:14 pm

Cat had just put her book on her desk when Elijah sat down next to her. “Fine so far,” she answered. The bell rang and the teacher stood up from her desk and started explaining that today’s lesson would be on solving linear inequalities. Yay. Something simple.

Shayla looked up as the bell rang and the teacher walked in the classroom with a box of some sort. I wonder what our next project is.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 Empty8/12/2010, 12:41 am

Azrael drummed her fingers on her desk counting down until class was over, wanting to get out of AP Euro and leve school desperately.
Why does the clock go to slow...
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 Empty8/12/2010, 1:52 pm

the bell finally rang for 3rd period Damian got up and headed for his math class. algebra 2. he hiked back from the shop classroom. getting there surpassingly early. "Guess everyone else is hitting their lockers." he muttered. he went in and sat in a desk in back. he thought he had this class with a bunch of the other family members. he hoped they didn't say anything about him leaving early.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 Empty8/12/2010, 2:26 pm

Carter walked out of class and waited by the door for Az. He sent Trent a text saying “Bring my car to school. Ethan is coming with us so he does not need his.” Carter slid his phone in his pocket. Carter thought it was funny that though he free lanced for apple he owned a Droid X. He then pulled it back and sent Trent a new text “Bring my laptop as well.” He waited for Az to arrive phone still out in hand.

Ethan walked to his class, he sent Trent a text saying “Trent being my laptop, the red one. Also text me when you get here so I can “Get out of class” the “get” Az and Carter out. Till then Ethan waited.

Zach walked to his class passing Ethan on the wait envying him that he got to ditch.

Trent woke up about two minutes before the texts started arriving. He total stripped hidden by the house that no one was home in, he walked into the shed that he keep spare cloths in, he dropped his other on in there and dress in boxers jeans and pale blue tee-shirt. He walked inside and grabbed Carters keys to his four seat four door. It was a Four For Nissan cube. It could seat five. He also grabbed Ethan and Carters laptop before even reading the texts. He grabbed Ethan’s red and blue one just to be safe. Trent then set Carters in passenger seat and Ethan’s in the back seat. He did not know if Az need anything but they could always go back by the house. He then drove to the school.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 Empty8/12/2010, 2:32 pm

Az saw Carter waiting outside.
"Do we really have to wait longer? I'm bored out of my mind." She said, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 Empty8/12/2010, 2:37 pm

Carter Sigh as he walked in the class “Just till Trent get here. He’s on his way. Not lets go we have the new boy in our class don’t we? Along with the new girl.?” Carter walked in and took his seat besides Az’s and in front of the new boys and the new girl. He had his phone out still. The teacher where not stupid enough to take carters phone, one tried in the first part of the year. He was fired the next day.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 Empty8/12/2010, 4:09 pm

Percy sat down in the row in the back, where he and all his siblings sat during Algebra. They made up almost half this class. With all the texting; he knew something was up. He put his feet up and waited while other students filtered in.

Dei took her seat next to Percy and leaned over to him. "I think they are planning something." After seeing Az text in the previous class, and remembering back that one was missing off the bus this morning; she'd deduced that a class cut was in order.

Percy smiled as his mind began to churn. "This will be a day for the books of weather he said." The sky began to turn dark again and the wind picked up. He'd give it 20 minutes before a tornado watch was in order and they'd all be chauffeured to the lower hall. He figured they could make their get away then.
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 Empty8/12/2010, 6:50 pm

the intercom came on and started sending all the students to the basement. in the confusion Damian slipped away and out a side door. he ran through the rain till he got to the service station right down the street from the school. picking up the pay phone he just started dialing. he called the lady selling the car, made sure she was home then he hit the ATM. the camera died then he acted like he was making a withdrawal. after grabbing an md and a sack full of junk food, he swiped his libabry card and walked out as it cleared. he smiled and stood under the eves and waited for the storm to clear, eating a snickers, so he could get his car.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 Empty8/12/2010, 7:04 pm

Carter head the P.A he shot a thankful glance at Percy. Carter got out of class and slipped into hall and meet up with Ethan. He saw Az behind them he waited before walking outside.

Trent waited with car running, as he saw the new boy, Damien. Leave and go to the gas station. Trent knew he would end up driving because he was ready there.

Zach followed the line he thought about leaving with the others but deiced this was Percy’s doing and it lift later.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 Empty8/12/2010, 7:06 pm

Azrael followed Carter out and saw Trent in the car waiting, then made an ice umbrella for herself, mumbling complaints about the rain.
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Rain of the Nymphs

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 Empty8/12/2010, 7:12 pm

Ana watched as second period blazed by, having started on a canvas painting that would be a famour painting recreated by them. She sits behind Dei in algebra and lays her head on the desk, annoyed already as the teacher drones on about equations and graphs. She finally lifts her head and picks up her pencil, taking notes while half day-dreaming. Her eyes dart to the window as the torrential downpour goes on, her mood turning gloomy with the weather. She looks relieved when the intercom comes on and the class begins evacuating to the basement, walking beside Dei. "Hey, what's up with the rest of the fam?" She asks curiously, having noticed all the texting and them sneaking off.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 Empty8/12/2010, 7:35 pm

"I think Trent skipped out again. He likes to sleep at the bottom of the pool. So either they are all heading off to gang rape him, or they are up to something else." Dei said to Ana and shrugged. "I'm not too worried about it. If I don't approve, I'll make them pay later." She continued with a wicked grin. Then a group of teachers glared over at her for speaking too loudly. There was 'No Talking' allowed right now.
Dei Yawned as the students were ushered to 'safety' She broke away from the pack and went to lie on the grass in the rain. She knew the weather was Percy's doing. And she liked the rain. She did not, however, like the crowds of students. Nor did she want to be cornered or anywhere near Guy Bradly and his feeble attempts at flirtation.

Percy watched as Dei wondered away from the rest of the student body; and he also noticed half his class; which was his siblings, disappeared mysteriously. He laughed to himself. And after volunteering to take the 'roll' and excusing his siblings absences; he wondered off himself.
He walked in the rain to where Dei was and lay down with their heads together. Neither of them spoke, just watched the rain.

Last edited by Mansion on 8/12/2010, 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 Empty8/12/2010, 7:36 pm

Carter slid into the passenger seat he looked at Trent as Ethan got in the back drivers side and said “Don’t Say it. You are still in trouble, I may be ditching but you are skipping.” Trent shut up after that he knew his brother was right as he threw in reverse as Az got in. Trent then said “Ethan I was read on my way here when I read your text so I brought both of them.” Ethan shrugged then said “Az you can use the blue one, it is my gaming computer, I need my red one to help Carter.” Carter bucked in and turned on his laptop. He then actived the app on his Droid X that made it a Wi-Fi signal sender allowing them internet. Carter then active his Ip maskers, blocker, IPS blockers, and every thing else he did to become untraceable as Ethan did the same.

Zach was in the basement with will the other sophomores waiting for Percy to end the storm.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 Empty8/12/2010, 7:39 pm

Az just shrugged and said, "I'm fine without one."
Then she stared out the window at the rain.
"You're going to play hacker to find out what all the cops know, aren't you?" She asked the two on computers without looking away from the window.
I wonder if anyone knows anything...
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 Empty8/12/2010, 7:47 pm

Damian got tired of waiting for the rain to stop and went back in and bought an umbrella and rain poncho. he headed out walking down the sidewalk hitting 2 more ATM's on the way. he finally had enough for the car. he headed on down through town to the lady's house 3 miles on the other side of town.
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 Empty8/12/2010, 7:48 pm

Ana chuckles a bit and just shrugs off the teachers, sitting in a corner alone and resting her head on her knees. She had been with the family for about a week now and she was still unsure about her siblings, they seemed so weird to her and Dei's comment about Trent didn't help with that. None of them had actually really talked to her since she had arrived, it was mostly just talk to fill the silence and not really about her past. She was glad she had grabbed her art things and sketch pad before following the group, having hidden it in her purse. Ana opens her sketch book and finds the first blank page before beginning to draw with a pencil, nothing in particular really.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 Empty8/12/2010, 7:56 pm

"Thank you." Dei said to Percy. He didn't have to answer, he knew what she was talking about. He knew she loved the rain.

After a few more minutes She got up. and started walking. She went over to the football field and went into the announcers booth. She then put on the speakers and some music. She loved the rain, but she also loved dancing in it. The Tornado warning was still in effect, so they had all the time to do whatever; until Percy decided to lift the storm.

Percy walked with Dei to the field and sat on the grass and watched her dance. He enjoyed being goofy with her. They laughed and 'danced' and goofed around. Until it was almost time for lunch. Percy let the sun break through the clouds then. The tornado watch ended and the bell rang.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 Empty8/12/2010, 8:08 pm

Elijah followed the rest of the kids to the basement, knowing full well what was going on. He shook his head and smiled to himself looking for anybody he knew. He saw Ana drawing in the corner. He walked over to her and sat beside her. "Whatcha drawing?" he asked her looking over at her sketch pad.

Last edited by Angelus on 8/12/2010, 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 Empty8/12/2010, 8:11 pm

Trent pulled over beside Damien and said “I assume you are going to buy a car? And you need a ride?” Trent figured that by the auto traders mag in his hand the wads of bills. Trent smiled and said “Get in.” Carter was typing on his alien were custom built laptop. He shot back at Az “Yes but I am hacking the state database not town, this guy has always creeped me out. The few times I have followed him for my records he went into Kansans City to an underground S&M Club, and no Ethan you can not stay there while we look for him.” Ethan almost looked pissed when Carter added that last part. His Brother knew him to well, below the layers of walls Ethan was very sadistic and enjoy harm others in a enjoyably way but never to the point of Death. Trent waited for Damien to get in before he speed off towards the main city.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Admin
Serenity

Birthday : 1995-09-19
Location : Sitting here. There's a knife nearby. Piss me off, I use it.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 Empty8/12/2010, 8:20 pm

Cat was amazed as 2nd period passed quickly. She ran to chemistry and was disappointed when they had to leave class because of the weather. Percy.

Shayla watched as the class flew by so quickly she couldn't remember what happened. She got to English and sat as far away from the teacher as possible. Why do we even have English? When the alarm sounded to leave class, she was so glad just to get out of class she didn't think about what/who caused the weather or why.
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 Empty8/12/2010, 8:25 pm

Damian got in the car then reached over carter's shoulder and touched the comp the screens flicked and the city database popped up then in new windows the county state and a dozen federal databases. "typing is so slow and the sound grates on my nerves." looking back at trent. "thanks for the ride. says here the place is on oak street. that way." he points down the road. "who you looking for anyway? can't be all bad if he likes the S&M scene."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Family Tromperie
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next