Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Family Tromperie

Go down 
+5
Angelus
Searath
Azrael
Rain of the Nymphs
Mansion
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

The Family Tromperie - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 Empty8/14/2010, 7:08 pm

"Honestly, I kinda want to be able to go to my auto shop class." Ginger said though it sounded like there should have been a 'So I can show everyone up.' at the end of her statement. "But honestly I don't see what it would hurt ending today a little sooner." She added and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Admin
Serenity

Birthday : 1995-09-19
Location : Sitting here. There's a knife nearby. Piss me off, I use it.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 Empty8/14/2010, 7:15 pm

"We're supposed to keep first days as normal as possible," Shayla reminded them, looking up. "But seeing as today has been far from normal, I don't see the harm in ending early," she added.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.
Mansion

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 Empty8/14/2010, 7:24 pm

Percy returned from the garbage and stood still slightly dripping. He shrugged. "I'm not going out of my way today. If you want to cut that's your prerogative." then he turned and headed for the door.

Dei stood and gathered her lunch garbage as well. "Seeing as the day is already screwed, ya'll can do as you please. I'm heading outside. Sorry about the puddles." She laughed and left. And followed the sound of Percy's phone getting a text.

Percy was just outside when he got another text. "Shit." He said as Dei drew up beside him. "Damien took off too. Seriously; the older kids that have aged out take far too much advantage of my parent's good nature." Then he looked up at Dei who had a slightly hurt expression on her face. "Not you, you dolf." He said wrapping his arm around her neck and giving her a nooggie.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vaann
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.
Searath

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 Empty8/14/2010, 8:11 pm

Zach followed behind Percy seeing that he was somewhat upset, he planned what he say and how to say it with out making his older brother mad. Then once he heard what he said to Dei he changed it and said “Carter’s stuck here, unlike you he can’t go somewhere else keep in mind he is stuck in the body of a twelve year old. He is stuck in high school for the rest of his life because if the government found out but him or any of us with power think of what they would do. Beside the cops wouldn’t find him so Carter is looking. Ethan should have stayed yes and so should have Trent. I don’t know Damian so I can’t judge him but you know what I mean.” Zach was not defending Carters actions but he was trying to calm Percy down who Zach seamed to think was mad.

Carter was looking at Trent who was glaring at Ethan who was looking out the window looking bored and happy as they waited for Az to decide.
Back to top Go down
http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 Empty8/14/2010, 8:23 pm

Percy turned to Zach who'd he'd not seen until he spoke. He shrugged and said to him. "Whatever man." He then turned to continued walking, but turned back instead and added: "I hope you know my opinions aren't sprung from only today's school skipping." His arm still crooked around Dei's neck, he started walking then, and pulled her along.

Dei smiled at Zach. And yelled back over her shoulder: "Good luck in practice today!"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Admin
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 Empty8/14/2010, 10:15 pm

Shayla watched Percy and Dei walk away and Zach follow before turning back and looking at Ana. "Would you rather we tell you about us first or would you rather tell your story?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 Empty8/14/2010, 11:02 pm

Az decided to have it painted, which meant riding with them.
"So, I drive my car to the place, you follow, then I hop in yours?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 Empty8/14/2010, 11:27 pm

Carter said “Sure Az, lets go” Carter pulled out and began leading the parade of cars to the body shop. Ethan was watching the town pass by as he started to hum some random tune that sounded like welcome to the black parade. Trent wanted to deck Ethan for being so happy.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 Empty8/14/2010, 11:29 pm

Azrael was singing in her car, as loud as the music was coming from the stereo, having a ball and following Carter, when they pulled into the body shop, she wondered if they could do crimson red here.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 Empty8/15/2010, 12:52 am

Elijah looked at the time on his watch. "20 minutes left of lunch." he said looking up at Ana waiting for her to answer Shayla's question.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 Empty8/15/2010, 10:40 am

"Hey, I just noticed that mole you have right there on your chin." Daniel laughed and leaned back in thr smoothr office chair. He'd been called up to the office a few hours ago for an incident that happened the day before. Of course someone always came forward the next day. It was just how things worked. Now here he was sitting in front of Mr. Casnaro, the vice principal. He'd always seemed to be expecting Daniel to come into his office. Matter fact, Daniel had his own specific chair brought in just for him. Well at least it would seem that way. Daniel had placed and electrical field around the seat, so anyone who sat in it besides him was shocked.

"D-don't change the subject Mr. Trompiere! I know what you did." Mr. Casnaro was a pretty bulky man, and when he spoke his voice seemed to shake the entire room. However, Daniel had lost respect for him the day his wife walked in with divorce papers, and he broke down rught then and their. Watching the man cry, was like listening to a pig while it was killed. Then again, most of his attention ha been placed upon his suprisingly cute wife; who he made sure to give a nice wink to as she walked out.

"I honestly don't know what you're talking about. But, if you let me leave school and buy some lunch.....I'll give you a the answers you need." Mr. Casnaro was pretty much the biggest food crazed man Daniel had ever met. It was this simple weakness that Daniel was able to get himself put of trouble. All he would have to do was buy him something other than school food, and there it was."And I'll make sure to pick up the usual." A smirk crossed Daniel's lips as he walked from the office with Mr. Casnaro's say so. This happened a lot, and most of the time it was when Daniel had the intent of not coming back for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 Empty8/16/2010, 12:29 am

Damian pulls up along side of the paint shop. waits for Az to drop her car off and climb in with the others. he was surprised that trent hadn't asked for a ride by now just to get away from ethan.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 Empty8/16/2010, 12:41 am

Carter waited for Az to get out and tell them what she wanted and to use his name so they would paint it wax it. Trent who wanted to Damian couldn’t because Ethan order him to stay with in ten feet of him, and to talk about it for 24 hours and to not harm him self or Ethan. Trent though tot him self “Damn him and being good at this. I am going to have to have Carter or Percy teach me how to resist him.” Trent sat in the seat seething at Ethan, who was still quite happy about it.

Zach went back to sit down with the others and said "Lets go. Fuck Percy and his self righteousness lets leave. We can explain that we left because we where worried for Carter who we heard slip and feel in rain and Az's Ethan and Trent took to the hospital in KC. That might show him a thing or two." Zach was clearly pissed.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 Empty8/16/2010, 12:43 am

Az got out, told them what they wanted, gave Carter's name, then hopped into his car.
"Let's go eat! Half a sub doesn't cut it."
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 Empty8/16/2010, 12:48 am

Damian followed carter to the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Admin
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 Empty8/16/2010, 12:57 am

Shayla looked at Zach. She was a bit unsure, but said, "I'm in. I don't care. I went to art class. I'm good."

Cat thought for a few minutes. She was hesitant to say anything. Softly, she said, "I'm in."

Last edited by Serenity on 8/16/2010, 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 Empty8/16/2010, 1:21 am

Dei looked up at Percy: "You know better than to have an opinion around some of your siblings. We're all from broken backgrounds and may take anything the wrong way."

Percy dropped his arm from around her shoulder and persed his lips. He shoved his hands in his pockets and walked in the direction of his locker.

Dei rolled her eyes at him and sighed. She kept walking when he hit his locker to get to hers. Got her things and went back to his. She leaned against the locker beside his waiting for him to finish. "Not a whole lot of time till class." she said as students started to filter into the hallway. She got a nod of acknowledgment from him and they headed off to the art room.
Before they got there; Dei was headed off by Guy Bradly once again. He just stepped in her way, it was a beat before Percy noticed and stopped a few paces away. "Wow, what's the occasion? Two visits in one day? And without backup... Am I supposed to feel special?" She said to him seething in sarcasm.
"You know you at least want my number. This time. And today is your lucky day; I'll give it to you free of charge."
Dei smiled a half smile, Percy smirked back at her. Then she held out her hand. "How bout I just give you mine." She said.
Guy looked shocked for a moment. Then dug his out of his pocket. As he dropped it into her hand, she slid her hand just out of the way, and it hit the floor. "Oops. Here, let me put it back together." she was quick with her hands and moved wires around in the back. She was skilled at letting the phone hit her hand to fall just right to bust open. Then she proceeded to 'put her number in his phone'. She smiled handed it back and walked off past him.
"What number did you give him?" Percy asked under his breath.
"The rejection hotline. I also made it a little difficult for him to be heard."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 Empty8/16/2010, 1:52 am

"Well not that this wasn't fun or anything, but I'm gonna head to class." Ginger said as she got up from the table and threw her back over her shoulder. Mr. Richards didn't care if his students brought their bags to class or not as long as they where on time and had everything they needed for his class. He by far was one of her favorite teachers. "See ya later guys." She said to her siblings before walking off to her technology class.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 Empty8/17/2010, 5:05 pm

"I'm in too." Elijah said getting up.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 Empty8/17/2010, 6:15 pm

Carter pulled in the restaurant and killed in car, Trent and Ethan got out to go claim the table. Carter out and waited for Az to get out and Damian to show up, his brothers could be asses sometime. Carter could see the people staring at his car even here in the city at red lobster his car was rare and out of place. Much les for a 19 year old to be drive, ever odder that he looked fourteen or like a small fifteen year old.

Trent and Ethan claimed the table in Carters name, Trent showing his ID that he was Carter brother. The “table” was in truth a room off to the side so they could order what every wanted and not be seen. Ethan’s power did have its uses. The first thing he did was make the host and waiter think that everyone that sat at this table for the next five hours was 21. Five hours was overkill but then again it might not be,
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 Empty8/17/2010, 6:21 pm

Azrael got out of the car, and noticed the people staring too.
"They have reason to stare... And thank you for mine, a LOT."
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 Empty8/17/2010, 11:37 pm

Damian pulled in and joined the party. "hope your car is still there when you get back." Damian said.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 Empty8/17/2010, 11:46 pm

Carter shrugged "If its not, it will be the fifth one i have had stolen, Live with the Tromps long enough and you learn everything is fleeting. And everything and be replaced." Carter with that began walking to the doors.

Zach who was feeling Betrayed and alone by his brother Percy whom he was not at odds with very often walked out of the lunch room got his backpack and began walking home trying not to think on his past knowing he would end up crying or depressed.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Admin
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 Empty8/24/2010, 1:12 pm

Cat grabbed her bag and ran out after Zach. It was obvious he was upset and even though she wasn't sure exactly why, she knew she couldn't just let him go home alone. She sped up after the school was no longer in sight and caught up to him about two miles down the road. She grabbed his shoulder as soon as she was close enough. "Zach. Zach, tell me what's wrong," she pleaded when he failed to stop.

Shayla stood up and turned to Elijah. "Do you have any clue what that was about?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 Empty8/24/2010, 2:06 pm

"Meh too much trouble to replace everything. anyway lets eat and figure this shit out." damian went inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Family Tromperie
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next