Share | 

The Family Tromperie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Admin

Birthday : 1995-09-19
Location : Sitting here. There's a knife nearby. Piss me off, I use it.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   8/25/2010, 12:47 pm

Cat walked in right behind Zach and watched him go to the room he and Ethan shared. She sighed and walked into the kitchen. Rummaging around the pantry, she grabbed flour, sugar, baking soda, vanilla and a few other things before pulling out a few cookie sheets, a set of measuring cups, and a giant mixing bowl.

Shayla listened from the living room as Zach came in and went to his room. Soon after, she heard someone rummaging through the kitchen. Caty. As much as everyone loved Cat's baking, they all knew she only baked when she was confused or upset.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus
Admin

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   8/25/2010, 3:55 pm

Elijah walked into the living deciding it was best he didn't bother Cat right now. He walked by Shayla and sat on the couch.

Azrael : My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of males to my place of residence and/or employment, and it far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it surpasses yours. I can convey to you this recipe, but I have to demand compensation.
[00:29:10] @ Gin : christmas is the 24...right?
[01:22:41] @ Gin : you spiked my intrest when you said erotic, it's your own fault
[22:29:58] @ Moony : LOOK AT ME, I CAN SHOOT FIREWORKS OUT OF MY BEWBIES!

[20:04:28] * beautiful ♥️ grapes Moony in her Chamber of Secret
R.I.P Vesper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serenity
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   8/25/2010, 4:39 pm

Shayla realized she hadn’t sat down yet as Elijah came in. She curled up on the closest chair and listened to Cat move around in the kitchen. It wouldn’t be smart to go in the kitchen, but it also wouldn’t be smart to ignore that she was in there.

Cat started measuring ingredients and adding them to the bowl. She cracked a few eggs and added them before throwing in chocolate chips and M&Ms. She finished spooning out the dough and stuck two batches of cookies into the oven and set the timer before heading to the living room where Shayla and Cat already were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   8/26/2010, 2:38 pm

Art was over quickly, as was Music, both were rather uneventful. PE on the otherhand was quite the riot. Somehow it had happened that Dei was responsible for the absence of ALL of her siblings from the class in the previous period. Caty, Elijah, Azzy, Trent, Ana, Zack, Ethan, and Daniel all had it together for fifth, and She and Shayla had it last. Because Dei was the only one who showed up, the coach tried to put her through hell. But you can't put someone through hell if their will is stronger than yours. In other words: The rest of the class got it. Through circular conversation Dei had convinced Coach that it was the rest of the classes duty to work extra hard to make up for the absence of her siblings and that she would be best suited to oversee and make sure that it was done at capacity. Oh how she enjoyed making them miserable, especially Guy Bradly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/vaann
Azrael
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   8/26/2010, 11:00 pm

Azrael followed the boys in to go eat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serenity
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   8/27/2010, 8:03 pm

Cat sat in a chair near the kitchen, ignoring Shayla and Elijah. When the timer went off, she took the cookies out of the oven and put two more batches in before putting a few on a plate and headed to Zach's room. It may not be a good excuse to check on him, but it's the best I've got, she thought as she knocked on his door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   8/30/2010, 9:30 pm

Carter sat down at the table and watched Az and Damian do the same. Ethan and Trent had not waited to order there drink, but then again Carter knew that would happen. Ethan of course was drinking wine. Carter was glad he booked his private room, if not someone might notice the teenager drinking something he was not meant too. The waiter came up and gave them all their menus. At least Trent and Ethan had waited to order there food. Ethan knew Az get on to him for drinking but he really didn’t care. He sipped his wine as he saw the gears in Carters head turning he knew he was making a plan. Trent was on his second glass of Dr. Pepper when Carter and the other arrive. The waiter refilled his glass again as he brought the menus.

Zach got up when he heard someone at the door. Only Cat, Ethan, Or Carter had the ball, or guts depending on your view to try and talk to Zach when he was upset. Instead he got up and locked the door and said “Go away Cat.” Zach then slammed his fist into his punching bag with a resounding thud. The bag was still swaying back and forth when Zach laid back down on his bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Serenity
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   8/30/2010, 10:32 pm

Cat was considering knocking again when she heard the timer on the oven go off. Better go get the cookies out before they burn, she thought heading towards the kitchen. She set the plate on the counter and took the cookies out of the oven before turning the oven off and putting the left over dough in the refrigerator. She left the cookie sheets on the counter and the mess in the kitchen and went to her room to grab something before heading out the back door.

Shayla watched Cat go outside with a watertight container. She knew the container contained one of Cat’s favorite elements. Sodium. She also knew that there was a trash can outside that would soon be unusable. “Do you wanna go watch Caty blow up a trash can?” she asked Elijah. “Or would you rather just stay here?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   8/31/2010, 4:05 am

Elijah got up and stretched. "Lets go out and watch her." he said walking to the door. He turned to look at Shayla waiting for her to get up and come.

Azrael : My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of males to my place of residence and/or employment, and it far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it surpasses yours. I can convey to you this recipe, but I have to demand compensation.
[01:22:41] @ Gin : you spiked my intrest when you said erotic, it's your own fault

R.I.P Vesper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   8/31/2010, 7:50 am

Damian looked over the menu and ordered quickly. if it wasn't junk food he usually didn't bother too much with what it was. he was a gamer and usually lived on MD, salt, sugar, and caffeine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serenity
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   9/3/2010, 4:26 pm

"Okay," Shayla said getting up. "We'll watch from the back porch," she told him walking out onto the porch and climbing up to sit on the railing.

Cat dragged a plastic trash can into the center of the yard and filled it with water. She saw Shayla and Elijah as she put the hose up. "You two staying on the porch?" she asked them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   9/10/2010, 1:51 am

Percy was bored in his class, and it was nearing the end of the day. So he got up from his desk and walked out of the room. His teacher started to make an objection but then Percy cast a glance his way that said I don't give a damn, so don't even bother. He walked off towards the front office and went straight to where the PA system was set up.

"Attention Students. This is your local heartthrob Percy speaking, and I would like to say something. It seems that today has been overly obnoxious and that students have been disappearing at random. I would like to personally apologize for not being responsible for this."
He leaned against the door behind him so that no one could get in to stop him. "I would also like to point out the fact that the students missing today were all, my siblings. And why, you may ask, am I bringing this to your attention? Because, my fellow students... It breaks my heart that my family would be responsible for the disruption of your education. As this announcement may seem to be doing as well. However, I would like to inform you all that I am not in fact, hindering your education, but helping it rather. I am helping by opening your eyes to observation. Where did my siblings go? Who IS responsible for their disappearances? Who would want them gone? Who else is missing? and one more thing friends... Who is next?"
Percy then sauntered out of the school and out of the building as the final bell rang for the day.

Outside, Dei caught up with him. "What the hell was that? It didn't even make sense." She said and then rolled her eyes when he just shrugged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/vaann
Angelus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   10/22/2010, 7:24 pm

Serenity wrote:
"Okay," Shayla said getting up. "We'll watch from the back porch," she told him walking out onto the porch and climbing up to sit on the railing.

Cat dragged a plastic trash can into the center of the yard and filled it with water. She saw Shayla and Elijah as she put the hose up. "You two staying on the porch?" she asked them.

"Yeah, I want to keep my eyebrows this time." Elijah laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serenity
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   10/22/2010, 10:23 pm

"Elijah, you idiot, you burned your eyebrows off by getting too close to a magnesium fire I told you to stay away from," Cat pointed out, a bit annoyed. "This is just a show of what happens when a small amount of sodium is dropped into water."

Shayla sighed and yelled, "Caty, we're gonna stay here to get a better view," before hitting Elijah upside his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   10/22/2010, 10:34 pm

"You knew I wouldn't listen." Elijah protested but he shut up when Shayla hit him in his noggin. He glared at her before turning back to Cat waiting for her to drop it in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serenity
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   10/23/2010, 2:14 pm

Cat rolled her eyes and went over to where she had placed the box that contained the sodium. She made sure her hands were dry before carefully removing the sodium and cutting a nice sized piece off the block. Cat set this piece on a bit of plastic and replaced everything else back into the box. When everything was back in the box and the box sealed tightly, she picked up the sodium and the plastic, ran to the trash can, threw it in, and ran away, turning around just in time to see the explosion.

Sodium explosion in trash can
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   10/23/2010, 10:28 pm

Elijah watched the explosion with awe. He had also had a great respect for Cat's ability to blow stuff up. "That was awesome."

R.I.P Vesper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serenity
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   10/24/2010, 12:14 am

"It is an awesome bit of science. To think that it's simply the reaction between an element and something as simple and seemingly harmless as water," Cat said. She loved how simple it was. Sodium was a bit expensive to her so she rarely got to do this experiment but when she did, she loved it.

Shayla jumped down from her perch on the railing and ran to help Caty clean up. She waited for Caty to remove whatever was left in the trash can before moving it into the garage. Caty would figure out what to do with it later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   10/24/2010, 9:00 pm

Elijah waited until most of the cleaning was done before going down and asking what he could do to help.

R.I.P Vesper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   

Back to top Go down

The Family Tromperie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10