Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Family Tromperie

Go down 
+5
Angelus
Searath
Azrael
Rain of the Nymphs
Mansion
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Rain of the Nymphs

Birthday : 1993-05-10

The Family Tromperie - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 Empty8/13/2010, 12:39 pm

Ana went and bought a drink before going to sit with the others, she wasn't hungry at all which wasn't surprising. "Hey." She says lightly before sitting beside Percy, stifling a yawn with a sip from her orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.
Searath

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 Empty8/13/2010, 7:45 pm

Carter Sighed he stopped changing at twelve so he never truly hit adolescents, all though he looked fourteenish or a small fifteenish he said “I am sure you will get more use out of then I will Damian.” He looked back at his phone looking at the list of items he just rejected, he guess that Domain was talking about the playgirl magazines. Carter started the car and drove them to the place Damian said he need to be. Carter idled the car waiting.

Ethan looked at Damian and said “No, Like I said Carter maybe be fun to screw with but he has treated me like his brother since he came to the family. You can pick on him all you want, I like you but keep in mind I will defend him as will Zach. And in case you have not meet him at the house, he is schools football star the one that plays every spot but like QB and Linebacker best.” The intent was clear, Ethan Carter, Zach and Trent was very tight knit.

Trent was just sitting back he was not getting in the middle of this in less it got out of hand. He knew it might earn him brownie points with Carter but still He was very non-confrontational. That why he preferred swimming to football.

Zach was in the lunch room looking for the others, once he stopped them he walked over to sit with them instead of the football team. He was the only non-stupid, non-jackass player. Then again anywhere off the field he was very submissive. He liked to be controlled in more ways then one. He took a Seat by Percy knowing someone want to know whats going on.
Back to top Go down
http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Azrael
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 Empty8/13/2010, 7:49 pm

Azrael didn't respond, not wanting to get in the middle of what seemed to be unfolding.
She glanced over at Trent, who seemed like he was doing the same.
Smart move after skipping... She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.
Mansion

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 Empty8/13/2010, 7:53 pm

Percy shrugged at Elijah and grinned. Then when Zach sat down he clapped him on the back. "What's the good word? I hope I didn't waste a perfectly good storm on a gaming system run again.

Dei rolled her eyes at Percy and offered some of her food to her other siblings. She wasn't hungry for it.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vaann
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 Empty8/13/2010, 8:17 pm

"Hey, Zach." She greets him with a smil, setting her bottle of juice down on the table along with her purse.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Admin
Serenity

Birthday : 1995-09-19
Location : Sitting here. There's a knife nearby. Piss me off, I use it.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 Empty8/13/2010, 8:46 pm

Shayla just rolled her eyes at Nira and Percy and went back to drawing. "Hi," she said without looking up as Elijah sat down.

Cat sat down and opened her drink. She pulled out a book, but didn't even open it. She wanted to know where everyone went.
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 Empty8/13/2010, 9:33 pm

Damian smiled at ethan. "as long as he keeps it low level i will. he just seems like the control freak type. fun to pick at but no one needs to get hurt unless he starts it." he reaches over the seat and ruffles carter's hair as he gets out. "Right sleepy?" he laughs and heads for the door talks with the woman for a second then starts counting out bills and walking to the garage. after a few minutes he drives out in his new charger. pulling up beside them he cranks down the window. "sure none of you want a ride?" he smiles and revs the engine.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 Empty8/13/2010, 10:06 pm

Elijah took some food from Dei's plate and happily ate it. "Thanks." he smiled ate her. He looked up at Zach sitting down. "Hey man." and looked over at Shayla drawing. "That's a nice picture there." he smiled at her.

Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 Empty8/13/2010, 10:14 pm

Carter let the hair ruffle slid, he liked the kid but he was annoying as hell ready. Carter waited for the kid to hurry when he pulled up Ethan looked at him and said.

Ethan closed his eyes and opened then his pupils total gone as he looked at Damian and said “No, But you should take your car and park it and drive with up to save gas.” Only Carter, Trent, And Az knew what he was going. He was using his power to command the kid, weather it was out of boredom or the face Ethan was eco-friendly was unknown to them what it was the fact he was not playing fair.

Trent laughed as he saw what Ethan was doing could this day get anymore fun?

Zach sat down with his lunch and said “So, Carter came to school pissed cuz Trent Ditched again, when he got here his homeroom teacher was missing and never showed up. He was careful and made it so no one knew. Then Trent texted him mid-class. Asking the police where at the house asking mom and dad if they knew anything or if we big shocker knew anything or if we caused it. So of course he then said he was leaving at lunch he asked me Ethan and Az if we wanted to go. I having football couldn’t Ethan deicide to go and play the Sick card he was going to Carter forge notes later. Then Mister Weather Man made the storm and slipped out, I figure they are use an excuse saying Carter left a book in his car and slipped and Az and Ethan had to drive him into town to his hospital or something. That is the Jist of it.” Zach then began eating his hamburger he was not stupid and bought his lunch.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 Empty8/13/2010, 10:21 pm

After hearing the facts. Dei shrugged then turned to Ana. "How is your first day? I know it's a little crazy, but it is what it is. I think we had a 'normal' high school week once this year; and that was when Mom and dad were gone on a road trip." She used her hands when she spoke, including air quotes.

Percy took a big bite of food then looked over his shoulder at her. Whilst chewing: "It was a normal HS week alright. My parents were so weird for suggesting that."
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 Empty8/13/2010, 10:21 pm

Damian's eyes went misty. "Ok" he said and slammed on the gas barking the tires at every gear. he passed a few cops but as soon as their lights went on their cars died. the fuel control on the engine's totally screwed. he got back to the house and looked around wondering how and better yet why was he here. was he suppose to catch a ride? he had a ride. he shook his head trying to figure out what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 Empty8/13/2010, 10:44 pm

Seconds after Damian parked Carter pulled up. Ethan ended the control on him before saying “Now you see what my power can do. You can take what ever car you want, But Carter might kill you if you touch his Aston Martin, and of them.” The three Aston Martin where one of the few thing Carter spend an ungodly amount of money. He owned the Aston Martin DBZ 1, Vanquish, and the very first Rapide the only four door Aston Martin. Most the money he spent on them was money he got of investments anyway he never dipped into his program money or tech money because he was smart like that. Trent and Carter stayed stilled. And Damian and Ethan talked.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 Empty8/13/2010, 10:49 pm

Azrael stayed quiet in the back and listened to the conversation, feeling a tinge of envy when she thought about the Ashton Martins...
But, she shrugged it off, wondering when she would finally get her car.
Then she realized something...
I'm in a position to be squished in the middle for this ride... how hard will it be to get Ethan to trade me seats..?
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Admin
Serenity

Birthday : 1995-09-19
Location : Sitting here. There's a knife nearby. Piss me off, I use it.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 Empty8/13/2010, 10:51 pm

Shayla ignored Elijah and kept drawing while Zach explained where everybody went. At least they had a reason this time.

Cat rolled her eyes as Zach talked. Couldn't they have waited until tomorrow? Or after school? She looked at Nira and Percy. "I wouldn't exactly call that a 'normal' week. But it's not like I'd know what a normal week in high school is."
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 Empty8/13/2010, 10:54 pm

Damian glared. "don't do that and why would i want to drive foreign junk. this is a top of the line american muscle car. probably the best ever made. that's like driving a rice rocket when you have a Harley." he cranked back up. "so where are we going i'll wait for you there. that cube will take forever to get there." seeing Az squirm. "sure you don't want to ride with me. it's a wild ride." he puts a hundred on the passenger dash. "if you can grab the bill in the first 10 seconds you can have it." he smiled and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 Empty8/13/2010, 11:08 pm

Percy took another bite and looked at Cat. "Well" he munched "it was normal like the movies tell us is normal. We played the roll at a normal scale."
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 Empty8/13/2010, 11:19 pm

Carter looked at Az and said “Where not taking this Car. Trent is going to go with me in Rapide, so is Ethan. You can ride with us in the four seat luxury car or ride with Damian in his car. Its up to you. Or you can stay here and be bored.” Carter killed the car and grabbed his laptop and set it on the desk in garage. He put the cube keys up on the key ring and took the smooth black box that went to the rapide. He pressed the button on the top actived the power inside the box. As he walked to the car the handle popped out and Carter opened it and pressed the button to turn the car on. The car sprang to life. Carter got his laptop and placed it in console and ran his plug to the computer so it would link up with the car. Carter had this car total decked out past the factory settings which where ready top of the line. Many of the things in this car he designed him self. The computer he just linked up with it he could drive the car from if he wanted to. Carter hit a few keys and he set a tech lockout system on so it blocked any technology interfaces and technopaths. He knew that it was a rare skill but he hated being unprepared. He was only taking the Rapide because he was going out of town. He was not allowed to use it in town.

Trent Slid into the passage seat shut his door. He loved this car with the seats that could be set to a persons body like a sleep number bed. And the fact that every vent could be controlled by the person the car way totally decked out mostly due to Carter.

Ethan got in the car on the drives side back seat which was ready set up for him because he was only other then Trent and Carter that ever got in the car. Zach was always to busy to go driving with Trent and Carter.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 Empty8/13/2010, 11:27 pm

Azrael nearly squealed about getting to ride in the car, as oddly enough luxury cars were a thing she liked.
She didn't hesitate to nearly dance around to the other side and get into the back seat.
She sat down and sighed, since she rarely got a chance to ride in Carter's cars.
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 Empty8/13/2010, 11:31 pm

Damian shook his head. "no taste." he muttered then took off. the front tires almost coming off the ground. he waited beside the road to the highway out of town. he figured they would poke along eventually.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 Empty8/13/2010, 11:40 pm

Carter Pulled out of the garage and slowly built up speed till he was passing the one fifty mark. By time he did he was out of town on the freeway. He had his comp linked up do the build in radar detector he installed. He came with in ten miles of one he knew. Carter very quickly passed Damian on the freeway. He then said once they where past “Az I never gave you a Christmas gift did I?” He just now remember he ordered it and should be waiting at his warehouse in KC. He felt stupid now.

Trent and Ethan loved watching things fly by the window in a car like this. Seeing as how Carter own three cars he could not drive in town they spent a lot of time outside of town just driving.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 Empty8/13/2010, 11:45 pm

Azrael stared outside along with Ethan and Trent.
"Nope." She said, not looking away from the window.
"Does anyone object to his tires getting holes in them? The ice will melt, he won't be able to prove a thing." She added. "It'll be a wild ride" She said in a mock voice.
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 Empty8/13/2010, 11:48 pm

Damian watched them blow by. there was a vette right behind them he pulled up beside it and revd the engine. the guy reved up and nodded . they took off the line and Damian blew ahead of him easily and was gaining on Carter. he laughed as he pulled up beside him. he waved and slipped behind him.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 Empty8/14/2010, 12:00 am

Carter smirked and said “Go ahead Az, but wait still I smoke his ass. He thinks that passing me is a big deal I am not even at two hundred yet. Damn. Anyway I didn’t forgot but this our first trip into KC since Christmas. I hope you like your new car because it pretty close to mine but not as tricked out and white so you can paint it what every you want. I can mod it as soon as you want if you want me to.” Carter pressed on the gas as his speed increased to just over two hundred. If not for his real time GPS car placement update he would have crashed by now. But his GPS on his comp screen and showed where every car on the road was and they round about speed. Carter keep his best programs and inventions to him self. Ethan and Trent both looked up and said in unison “What The Fuck Man.” He Carter said what Az was getting. Carter looked at Trent and said “You ditch to much for me to get you anything nice, and you Ethan have a car I just got you last year. The 2009 Shelby cobra you HAD to have. Az needed a car and I know she drive good and worth wreck it so I decide to get her a Rapide.” Carter knew this would cause a stir at the house by Percy refused those level of Gift and most of the other Did not need one, Dei never asked for one.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 Empty8/14/2010, 12:03 am

Azrael sat there silent for a minute.
Then she tried to control her excitement.
"Even... Crimson red?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 Empty8/14/2010, 12:14 am

Carter never looking up form the road except to look at the laptop said “Sure, Its yours once we get there. I don’t care. But I can’t paint it. I can mod it all you want just not paint it.” Carter slowed back down to one fiftyish and said “Some one call Damian I am hungry we need to get food while we are in town, and we left the drinks and chips in the cube. Use speaker so we can all talk about what we want. I am thinking Seafood.” Carter was nearing the last gas station before town. He pulled off knowing the Damian would most likely need gas. Carter pulled into the parking lot waiting.

Ethan and Trent got out. Carter knew why but they did not say it out loud. They went inside while they waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Family Tromperie
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next