Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Family Tromperie

Go down 
+5
Angelus
Searath
Azrael
Rain of the Nymphs
Mansion
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Rain of the Nymphs

Birthday : 1993-05-10

The Family Tromperie - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 Empty8/14/2010, 2:03 am

Ana listens intently while still eating her burger, finishing it before taking a drink from her juice. "That's really cool." She says, still somewhat shocked. "I'm really good at art?" She laughs lightly.
Back to top Go down
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.
Searath

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 Empty8/14/2010, 2:08 am

Carter smiled and said “So do I, mines more complex then that. It won’t cause a seizure it will send out a pulse that fires your brain totally. I made it my self. Anyway lets go. And yes Az you can have shotgun.” Carter pulled out of the shell station and began driving though his new less then 10% traffic route.

Trent handed the backpack to Az before leaning back and falling asleep.

Ethan looked at them all and said “Why do you assume I raped him? I am more creative then that. I am going to leave at he won’t be swimming for a while. I tired to make him make him self happy he failed so he made me happy end of story.” Ethan still never said what they didn’t but he did more or less say it was sexual but not sex its self.

Zach said “Maybe, But you would have to ask Carter Percy or Dei for more information. They know the most, Percy and Dei because they are old and Carter because he had spent years studying it. He even has a blocking devices he uses mostly against technopaths like screw with his cars. He never sleep and never changes. So he has all the free time in the world. He the one that insighted most of the ditching today which is odd because he is an ass about never braking rules. Like the time I used my power during the football game. The little shit keep me up for a week strigth with caffeine injections. Thank god he let me sleep that whole weekend or I would have died.”
Back to top Go down
http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Azrael
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 Empty8/14/2010, 2:10 am

Azrael ignored Ethan's comment, rummaging through her backpack.
"Perfect." She said, pulling out a new outfit.
"Always have to be prepared." And not to mention a tube top and skirt are perfect for a club...
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 Empty8/14/2010, 2:14 am

Elijah grabbed his head "Holy hell that hurts." He rubbed the area where Shayla smacked him with the book. "You could make alot of money with that ability Ana." he smiled at her. He suppressed a laugh at the memory of Cater keep Zach awake for a whole week.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Admin
Serenity

Birthday : 1995-09-19
Location : Sitting here. There's a knife nearby. Piss me off, I use it.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 Empty8/14/2010, 2:18 am

Shayla laughed at Elijah before saying, "Well, Zach, you know you deserved to be punished for that. Carter may have been a bit extreme, but you shouldn't have used your power."

Cat ignored everyone and picked up her book where she'd left off before it'd been stolen.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 Empty8/14/2010, 2:23 am

Ginger was back in her car and heading to school in no time. "WERE DID YOU LEARN TO DRIVE?!" She screamed out her window and honked the horn when some idiot almost took off her front end when he cut her off. She got the guys license plate number so she could find him later and mess with his car. She was already thinking of ways the seriously mess up his car when she got to school. "Hmm, still lunch." she said to herself as she got out and inspected her car. "Good, no scratches." She breathed a sigh of relief before locking the car and heading to the cafeteria. "Hey guys, did I miss much?" She asked as she sat down at the table with some of her 'siblings'.
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 Empty8/14/2010, 2:30 am

Ana nods, not really sure what happened in history was anything at all so she kept it to herself. "Hi." She says to Ginger, not really paying her much attention though. She didn't pay much attention to the others at the table either, sipping her juice as she takes in what they say. "How old are you guys anyways?" She asks curiously as she caps her orange juice, wondering if she was theo nly one lying to seem younger.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Admin
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 Empty8/14/2010, 2:36 am

"Carter, Azzy, Ethan, and the new guy left during third period. Trent didn't come to school at all. And Percy created a storm," Shayla told Ginger. "Oh, and Elijah gave me a hundred bucks," she added before turning to Ana. "Elijah and I are 17. Caty is 19. Nira's 20, Percy's 22. Zach is 15."
Back to top Go down
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.
Mansion

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 Empty8/14/2010, 2:52 am

Percy just nodded during each of his siblings conversations. Then he leaned over to Ana pinching her side with his opposite hand playfully. "And how old are you sweets?" He asked winking at her.

Dei laughed and threw a chip at Percy. "Be nice, don't overwhelm the poor girl." Then she turned to Ginger. "That stomach bug pass already?" She asked and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vaann
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 Empty8/14/2010, 2:59 am

"Why did they leave?" Ginger asked, she doubted she'd ever understand half the crap some of the others did. "What a shocker." She giggled. "Again? Shesh he's always making storms." She joked though it wasn't much of one. "What did you do to get his money, and can I try it?" She asked and looked over at Elijah. "Haven't I been an awesome sister to you?" She asked and batted her eyes at him innocently. She then turned her attention to Ana. "Depends, how old you want me to be?" She asked and winked. She was kidding, but was good at hiding it, the others sitting there knew that she was messing with the new girl, she had a tradition with messing with the new additions to the family. "Yep, it sure has." She laughed answering Dei.
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 Empty8/14/2010, 3:20 am

Damian flicked the lights to green as they went. a few horns sounded at the sudden change but nothing serious. he sang along with "life is a highway" as he followed the other car.
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 Empty8/14/2010, 4:02 am

The Hotness wrote:
Percy just nodded during each of his siblings conversations. Then he leaned over to Ana pinching her side with his opposite hand playfully. "And how old are you sweets?" He asked winking at her.

Dei laughed and threw a chip at Percy. "Be nice, don't overwhelm the poor girl." Then she turned to Ginger. "That stomach bug pass already?" She asked and chuckled.

Ana listens to their ages and is grsateful not to be older, blushing a bit when she's pinched on her side and stifling a giggle. "19." She says with a light smile, taking another sip of juice.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Admin
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 Empty8/14/2010, 11:53 am

"One of Carter's teachers is missing," Shayla answered. "And I got his money like I usually do. I'm surprised he hasn't learned by now not to leave his wallet in his back pocket."
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 Empty8/14/2010, 12:25 pm

Zach Looked at Ana and said “I am Fifteen, My Twin Ethan is Fifteen. Carter is Nineteen and Trent the one that skipped this morning before everyone else Is Seventeen.” Zach finished his food before saying “Shayla I don’t know how many time he have gone over this, but that’s not Carters. His wallet is thumb print opened and it never leaves his front right pocket. He keeps his decoy wallet in his back pocket that never has more then one or two hundred cash and non of his cards. Really I think you have learned by now” Zach went and took his tray back up and came back and said “Percy you should Rain out the rest of school. After all half our class is missing.”

Carter pulled into the warehouse before going to eat, he wanted to show Az her car. Carter got out and unlocked the pad lock then pushes the door open to show the brand new AM Rapide. Marble white. Carter went into the office and got the small green box tied with a red bow and tossed it at Az. “There, Happy late Christmas.” Carter waited for Damian to pull up to see the car.

Trent who was still asleep stayed asleep.

Ethan got out and stretched his legs even though there was plenty of room in car he hated sitting still. He saw the outfit Az laid out and said “Az I am dieing to see the reaction that, that outfit gets in there.” Ethan was trying to stifle a laugh as he said it.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 Empty8/14/2010, 1:51 pm

Dei looked at Zach critically. "I'm pretty sure she wasn't talking about carters wallet. I think, because of our recent events and the fact that she just took a hundred bucks from Elijah, she was talking about Elijah's wallet. Though I do admire your spirit for defending your favorite brother so wholeheartedly."
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 Empty8/14/2010, 2:00 pm

Az about tackled Carter with a hug, then laughed at what Ethan said, running to grab the clothes.
"So... Mr. Awesome, is there anywhere I can change?" She asked Carter.
"Ok. And he probably slept the WHOLE morning, how can he sleep even more?" She said, referring to Trent.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 Empty8/14/2010, 2:20 pm

Searath wrote:
Zach Looked at Ana and said “I am Fifteen, My Twin Ethan is Fifteen. Carter is Nineteen and Trent the one that skipped this morning before everyone else Is Seventeen.” Zach finished his food before saying “Shayla I don’t know how many time he have gone over this, but that’s not Carters. His wallet is thumb print opened and it never leaves his front right pocket. He keeps his decoy wallet in his back pocket that never has more then one or two hundred cash and non of his cards. Really I think you have learned by now” Zach went and took his tray back up and came back and said “Percy you should Rain out the rest of school. After all half our class is missing.”

Percy Stretched when he stood. Then looked at Zach. "I can make it rain as much as I want. But this school won't let out because of rain. It would take a lot more than that to get out of school." He picked up his garbage from the table. "Well, I'm tired of this stuffy cafeteria; anyone want to join me on the veranda?" He smiled at his joke. And started towards the garbage.
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 Empty8/14/2010, 2:27 pm

Damian looked around the warehouse. the car was pretty but not his style. he thought about his own warehouse but it didn't hold a car. 5 levels of one massive supercomputer. his brain was insufficient to process some of the information but when he meditated with his uplink he could uplink with it and expand his mental ability exponentially. it was very close to his own zen moment. "nice place." was all he said.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 Empty8/14/2010, 3:21 pm

Zach smiled and said “Well it sound like she was talking about Carter, and if by favorite you mean I suck up because he can by me what ever I want it not even dent his money then sure. And Percy I am sure if they think it will flash flood they will send us home.” Zach was smiling in truth he just wanted to go find Carter. “And if we leave we can go help Carter or screw with him.”

Carter whom was tackled got up and said “There a restroom attached to the office you can change in there. Also This is not nice this warehouse is used to store things I import mostly, such as Az’s car. Shit that reminds me.” Carter took out his phone and called the red lobster and used one of his fake names so they would hold a table five. He then looked and said “You know how he is, beside I don’t know what Ethan made him do but I am sure sleep is better then thinking about it.”

Ethan smirked took out his phone and began texting Percy, “Where in KC, on a man hunt the new kid Damian decided to join us. See you all later. BTW I took care of Trent I am sure carter will punish him as well but I did it in my own way Wink

Last edited by Searath on 8/14/2010, 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 Empty8/14/2010, 4:58 pm

"Oh yea, that way." Ginger said giggling. "Man, and I just washed my baby yesterday." She said talking about her car when they started talking of making it rain. "Oh well, I guess if it gets rid of the bug slat on the windshield that's fine." She added and shrugged. "Well if you do make it rain it better not be that damn acid rain again, it's murder on the paint job." She reminded Percy.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 Empty8/14/2010, 5:24 pm

Azrael sighed and walked off to go change.
Boys and their toys... even competitive about garages... They don't even have to brag how much better theirs is, they just take copliments and minimize them...

She walked back out changed, hoping nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 Empty8/14/2010, 6:09 pm

Damian just grinned at carter. seemed someone needed to be the bigger man but it was a sad day when it had to be him. "if you say so."
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 Empty8/14/2010, 6:36 pm

Carter was not really paying attention to anyone, looking at his phone, he was online tracking a shipment of Computers he was going to have installed at the house. They where going to he at main warehouse at about five, he changed it to this one that would give him a fewish hours. He then caught on to what they where talking about. He jus noticed that they thought he was trying to one up Damian. Carter then said “I am not trying to one up you look around, this a basic warehouse side form the jammers I have in the roof and the locks I have nothing here it plain and gray. My Main Warehouse are much better, hell I have on converted into a loft.” Carter went and got in his car and said “Damian you can park here and ride with us or stay in your own car, And Az you can take your car or ride with us. I figure you might want to drop it off to get painted while we eat, I ready have a tab opened for you at Mako and a rush order its all part of the gift.” Carter never made anyone keep a car its factory color. He waited in the front seat of his car for replies.

Ethan waited for a reply form Percy while getting back in the car to nudge Trent awake. “Come on we are going to get food.”

Trent groaned and woke up at the word food.
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 Empty8/14/2010, 6:40 pm

Damian got back in his car and cranked up. backed out and waited for them to decide what cars they were going to take while listening to "it's the end of the world as we know it."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Admin
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 Empty8/14/2010, 6:41 pm

"Zach, I know all that. Like Nira said, I was talking about Elijah," Shayla said and returned to drawing.

Cat glanced up from her book, "Guys, do you really think it'd be smart to end school early on Ana's first day?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Family Tromperie
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next