Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Vampire Council

Go down 
+7
Ivy of Pandemonium
Angelus
Desdemona
Rain of the Nymphs
Vassi
Sephiroth
Arashi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

The Vampire Council - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 2:02 pm

Xennis ists out itnhe woods with her wolf under a tree.they wre deep within the woods. she wanted to get a break if she was needed knew. that either a servant or her auntie would send one of her creepy pets to get her. She really wasn't looking foreward to that. Her mind was still onto what had happened earlier when she saw the other apprentices as well as some of the lords that she never really got to see that much ever.

Sketches in her book some of the peopel and things hse saw by photographic memory. evne one of her few friends. "why can'tanythoing ever go right for me..." was sort of afraid to go back home right now. wolf beisde her nuzzles her. "okay ur one of the execeptions dude. hehe." she smiles pets the wolfs head.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 2:27 pm

Thinking quick Jackson gathered enough water from the air and dowsed the flaming dagger and pushed it off target, causing it to stick into a near by wall. "Sorry about the wall Lady Vasilisa." He apologized with a hint of a smile and kept an eye on her. Knowing her she had many more tricks up her sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Thinks RPH is there mother
Vassi

Birthday : 1994-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 2:34 pm

Lady Vasilisa smiled as he pushed the dagger away, looking as it sticks in the wall. She nods and looks back at him. "It's fine Jackson. That was a great move." She smiles and lowers her hands, narrowing her ice blue eyes lightly and smiling, her fangs showing. "But what can you do now?" She asks sending water on the floor towards him, making it move faster with a gust of wind, and changing the temperature of the room from 62 degrees to the cold temperature of 35 degrees, freezing the water as it reaches his feet.
Back to top Go down
http://enter-the-underworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ivy of Pandemonium
RPH Master OF EPICNESS, I TRY TO WIN AGAINST GOD AND DON”T TOTALLY FAIL.
Ivy of Pandemonium

Birthday : 1993-05-13

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 2:48 pm

Vassi wrote:
Natlia listens in slight shock. Finishing her drink and licking her lips. Staring at his when her Lord licks his lips, blushing more. Wincing lightly as he begins checking her wound, she tilts her head up to him and stares. "How is it your fault My Lord?" She asks softly and takes his hand standing, blushing more. "Yes I would love to Lord Alexander."

Alexander gave a slight smile, baring his fangs. He took both of her hands and manuevered them away from the sofa. He whistled and music started playing in the background. Then they spun together, matching both each other and the rhythm of the music. Slowly, but gradually picking up speed, they spun around the room. Not long afterwards, the room was a blur, and Alexander opened his eyes to look at the woman in his arms.

They spun under the crescent moon and it seemed as if time had paused for their dance. He pressed closer to her, wrapping one arm around her waist and placing one hand on her hip. His lust rose, for blood or something else he couldnt tell. Alexander wasnt thinking straight, quite possibly due to his being inebriated. He leaned close to her, still spinning to the music, close enough to smell her own desire mixed in with the wine. His lips parted the longer stared at her own crimson lips.
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Vassi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 3:07 pm

Natlia blushes and held onto him. Her ears picking up his whistle and the music playing softly in the back ground. Her light brown eyes glaze over as she spins with him, her gaze locked on him and his lips, her nose picking up the smell of lust and blood. Whether it was from him or her, she blushed more. Her breathing speeds up lightly but is quiet enough to not be heard above the music. She moves closer and closes her eyes lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ivy of Pandemonium
Ivy of Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 3:38 pm

Alexander could feel himself losing control even as he leaned closer to her. He fell into his desire, having been without a woman his entire life, and kissed her fully and deeply. Suddenly, the scent of fresh blood assaulted his senses, and he leaned back, still spinning with her. His overeager last and first kiss had resulted in Natlia bleeding freely from the mouth. Their dance stopped abruptly and Alexander gently wiped the blood from her face with a shaking finger. The blood gone, Alexander picked her up and laid her on his spare bed and walked out.

He took a few steps and ended up outside of the city walls. Alexander walked over to a lonely lake, in the middle of a wooded area. He stood over it for a long time, just staring at his reflection. Then he knelt and reached out to touch the water and saw Natlias blood still there, staring back at him. He was overwhelmed with guilt and curled into a ball, shaking with sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Vassi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 3:53 pm

Natlia's eyes widen when he kisses her, slowly kissing him back deeply and fully. She gasps and winces when she started bleeding and held onto him tightly until he left her in the bed and left the room shutting the door behind him. She laid on the bed for a lonely minutes and sat up slowly. Looking around the room, she moves to the edge of the bed and stands weakly. Walking slowly to the door, she opens it and walks out heading to her room. Wiping her mouth she walks into her room and looks into the mirror. Sighing she sits down and closes her eyes, flopping onto the bed. She decided to lock away her feelings for him. She knew all along that he had not wanted a wife or a mistress. She didn't know why she played on her feelings but she would no longer do so.. Opening her eyes slowly, she lets out a soft breath and her feelings and emotions were locked away.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 3:59 pm

Xennis see the time was till dark, looked at the wolf as it was already asleep from them being out in the woods. The wolf wakes up. "Come on lets just go home. dinner should be done." she says speaking low to the wolf. petting its head its tail wags the wolf leaves on his own but then comes back just as she had gone into the city she was pretty much lost and wandering aorund some what. coudln't remeber which way was home.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 4:43 pm

Rose wandered along after she had put the kit back in the building, while Lady Lizzy was busy.
she didnt realize how far she had gone when se reached the gate of the city, but felt like exploring the forest.
Before long she was at a lake, and saw a very sad looking man.
She walked up to him and recognized him immediately, then bowed.
"Are you okay, Lord Alexander?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 5:10 pm

Vassi wrote:
Lady Vasilisa smiled as he pushed the dagger away, looking as it sticks in the wall. She nods and looks back at him. "It's fine Jackson. That was a great move." She smiles and lowers her hands, narrowing her ice blue eyes lightly and smiling, her fangs showing. "But what can you do now?" She asks sending water on the floor towards him, making it move faster with a gust of wind, and changing the temperature of the room from 62 degrees to the cold temperature of 35 degrees, freezing the water as it reaches his feet.

"Thank you." Jackson thanked, glad she approved, and got ready for the next move. Once he saw the water he immediately flashed enough of the water to steam, just enough to render ones sight poor at best. Once the room was filled with the mist he made his way behind Lady Vasilisa. At which point he grabbed her shoulders, the touch wasn't rough and aggressive, but it was more of a pre-neck massage grasp. "Did I do well?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Ivy of Pandemonium
Ivy of Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 5:10 pm

Alexander rolled over, sorrow etched into every crevice of his face, to see a girl bowing before him. He had cried until his eyes burned and then cried some more. Now he had to regain some of his regal dignity because she could easily report this to some of his enemies, both in and out of council.

He stood up slowly and leaned against the tree, weak still.

"I am okay." He suddenly became suspicious, "Who sent you out here?"

Last edited by AbsoluteXero on 6/22/2010, 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 5:18 pm

"No one. Lady Lizzy was busy and I decided to walk on my offtime. I hardly ever get to come to the forest, so I decided to." She explained, keeping her head ducked.
Am i in trouble for being out here..?
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Vassi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 5:35 pm

ginger20037 wrote:
Vassi wrote:

"Thank you." Jackson thanked, glad she approved, and got ready for the next move. Once he saw the water he immediately flashed enough of the water to steam, just enough to render ones sight poor at best. Once the room was filled with the mist he made his way behind Lady Vasilisa. At which point he grabbed her shoulders, the touch wasn't rough and aggressive, but it was more of a pre-neck massage grasp. "Did I do well?" He asked softly.

Lady Vasilisa gasps lightly when her vision became blurry. Looking around, she closed her eyes, then slowly opens her eyes, showing bright red crimson eyes. Sensing Jackson moving, she smiles and lets him grab her, turning around quickly and smiling down at him, her fangs grown slightly longer. "You did a great job Jackson. You've learned well." She says softly and lowers her head to his neck, smelling his blood.
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Rain of the Nymphs

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 5:39 pm

Grace had finished speaking to Reno before seeing Dahved waiting to speak with her. She waves her hand, signalling to the guard to allow him to enter the training area. "Please, do walk with me." She smiles as she gestures for him to follow her out of the training area. "You wished to speak earlier?" She asks lightly as she walks with him down a flight of stairs, towards her office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 5:44 pm

He smiles at her and says 'the first reason is of no importance right now compared to this one,the injury of Alexander's apprentice might grow into something worse,although no love has been lost between the two of you Alexander could claim that you intented to kill or injure his apprentice and Im afraid that most of the lords will believe him which would lead to an open conflict or even civil war as there have been sightings of rebelious subjects on the eastern border'
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 5:55 pm

Grace heeds his words delicately, possibilities swirling aroung her mind. "Yes that is very well possible but if he does try to do something of the sort, I have many witnesses who know what they say. I do not deal in untruths and riddles. They will not lie for me even if I wanted them to." Grace informs him, Dahved has always been very attentive and was one of her favorites out of all the lords and ladies. She paces around her office as she thinks it through more. "Thank you for your concern, Lord Dahved. It is well appreciated. Would you like something to drink?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 6:02 pm

He nodded 'of course anything's fine,I just came to warn you of the posibility as he's been acting very strange lately, I can't help but think that something bad awaits us on horizon and I'd rader die than let another war burst out again'
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 6:10 pm

Xennis had run afterh er wolfy friend after he had run off without her. "hold on wait for me!" she claled after it but didn't listen she inevitable falls not paying attention. soem of her paints and stuff had spilled out that she sitsu p see her companion look to be attacking marcus. "wait stop! don't bite him." she calls out but wasn't like he was a tamed animal he was free.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 6:17 pm

Marcus was wondering around campus waiting for Lord Happy to need him. He was attacked by a wolf and was using a big stick to defend himself. "Is this your wolf?" he asked the women running up to him. He swung at the wolf as it lunged again at him.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 6:24 pm

xennis stopped a moment seeing the wolf get knockedb ack an keep going at him. "Yes, hes with me. i'm sorry." she says to him. she had also been a little scared. but she trys anyway to stop the wolf having her arms around it holding it back. "I-i'm really sorry...he never acted like this before. Are you injured did oyu get bit??" she asked alittle worried. didn't knwo what had happened in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 6:30 pm

"No it didn't bite me thankfully." he threw the stick away. "Whats your name?" he asked the girl. He looked around to see where he was.
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 6:32 pm

"Very true, the council does not need another war to break loose again. Please do sit and make yourself comfortable." She agrees as she pours them each a cup of tea, setting his in front of him on the desk and then gesturing for him to sit and then setting hers in front of her seat as well before she brings over some sugar and cream.
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Vassi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 6:34 pm

Natlia walks out of the Head Building slowly and goes around the back. Humming a soft son, she looks around for a moment. Hearing talking she looks up and sees to other apprentices and walks slowly to them. "What's going on?" She asks softly, looking from the apprentices to the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 6:38 pm

"uhh..X-xenni-" she was cut off by the wolf trying to get free she almost lost her grip on him. WOlf growls fangs were bared. "H-hey stop it." she was getting a little annoyed with her firend that tryed to atk. she caught the words of another she looked over to see natalia again. "N-nothing much...just a uh..." wasn't sure how to explain it. "Misss..understanding?" voice is still timid. while still holding the wolf back her arms still around its neck. He catches eye of natalia and growls at her. lookedb ack to marcus. "Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 4 Empty6/21/2010, 6:39 pm

He sat and made himself comfortable 'as painful as it is there are evidences pointing towards my theory that one of us is working against the council as every man I send ends up dissapearing mysteriously and if I learnt anything through all my life it's that coincidences don't happen more than once'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Council
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next