Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Vampire Council

Go down 
+7
Ivy of Pandemonium
Angelus
Desdemona
Rain of the Nymphs
Vassi
Sephiroth
Arashi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

The Vampire Council - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 5 Empty6/21/2010, 6:42 pm

"Its nothing." he looked at the newcomer. He looked back at the girl "Marcus." he replied simply. He turned back to the newcomer "Who are you? Aree you an apprentice?"
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Rain of the Nymphs

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 5 Empty6/21/2010, 6:45 pm

She offers him some cream and sugar as she sits across from him in her comfortable chair. "Very odd." She comments and nods. "Have you sent anyone from my house? If not you may do so and if they still don't return then there must be a serious problem laying before us." Grace makes up her tea the way she wants it and sips at it while she listens, their conversations were always nice even if they did talk about intruders and possible rebellion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 5 Empty6/21/2010, 6:49 pm

He takes some sugar and continues talking 'yes I did as a matter of a fact and that's why I'm actually telling this to someone,two of your people have voloounteered after they heard about the dissapearances and they went missing as well.The only reason why I'm not talking to Alexander about this is,well you know what he's like when you talk about hunches and theories with him'
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Thinks RPH is there mother
Vassi

Birthday : 1994-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 5 Empty6/21/2010, 6:51 pm

Natlia growls at the wolf and causes it to calm down. Looking up at Xennis and Marcus, she smiles softly. "Ah I see a misunderstanding. Ok." She said addressing Xennis. Turning to Marcus she addresses him. "I'm Natlia. And yes I'm an apperntice. To the Head Lord." She says softly as a pain shoots through her heart. Still not getting over earlier. "And you are." She asked him.
Back to top Go down
http://enter-the-underworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 5 Empty6/21/2010, 6:54 pm

"Not to mention he would be mad about us sneaking around without talking to him." Grace nods and leans against her chair, relaxed after having moved on from Alexander's injured apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 5 Empty6/21/2010, 6:55 pm

Her wolf growls once more earsp inned back was directed at her now. 2 new vampires may not be able to take them. morei mportantly didn't like the scent of them. it stil woudlnt let its guard down. "So you are the one i've heard about..." speaking blunt without thinking. She had heard some things about the 1st lord an his house.

Shedidn't let her guard down either. wether or not they be vampires too like her, wast aught ot keep on guard. "Why are you both out here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 5 Empty6/21/2010, 7:00 pm

He took a sip of tea 'well as rash and unorthodox as he might be he's currently the best option at keeping all the lords together and peace with it,and as long as that continues I don't see any reason for change even if we have to endure his outbursts and sudden mood changes as well as his rash rash actions'

Last edited by Darnasius on 6/21/2010, 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 5 Empty6/21/2010, 7:05 pm

"His games are quite unamusing to me, especially since it's my faction he seems to dislike the most." She shakes her head before taking another sip of her tea. "It's enduring his games and utter rudeness that bothers me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 5 Empty6/21/2010, 7:10 pm

He smiled and said 'I thought you would have gotten used to it now,ah well as long as he doesn't do anything too non-tolerative I guess we should just keep our heads down and make sure that he doesn't do anything stupid and rash'
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 5 Empty6/21/2010, 7:13 pm

"Yes, precisely." She smiles and nods at Dahved, taking the last sip of her tea before setting the cup on her desk. "You must come to visit more, you put even the greatest stealth warriors to shame, dear Dahved." She chuckles a bit, enjoying the company of him since he was one of the few who was bothered by Alexander.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 5 Empty6/21/2010, 7:18 pm

"I am Marcus apprentice to Lord Happy(lol) Lord of Swordsmanship and Armed Forces." he looked at her. "What happened between you and your Lord?" he asked her leaning agianist a tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 5 Empty6/21/2010, 7:18 pm

He smiled at the comment and said 'well in the meantime I'm stuck at being his watch dog so he doesn't end up getting himself or someone killed,though I can't get rid of this bad feeling that something is just waiting to happen and bring forth the strom again'
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 5 Empty6/21/2010, 7:20 pm

"Always trust your instincts, it's what keeps me and my warriors alive. If something doesn't feel right, it probably isn't." She nods, grateful that she didn't have to guard him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 5 Empty6/21/2010, 7:23 pm

He sighed 'damn I'm getting too old for this,I'm afraid that I'll have to counter your advice,insincts can sometimes be wrong nad can lead to dire consuqences,it should always be backed up with reason as the best warriors always win first and then go to battle'
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 5 Empty6/21/2010, 7:29 pm

Grace smiles as he counters her advice. "Very good, at least you aren't slipping around without wisdom." She smirks lightly and nods. "If you're old then so am I." She chuckles since they were practically the same age.
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Vassi

Birthday : 1994-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 5 Empty6/21/2010, 7:30 pm

Natlia jumps as Marcus talks about earlier. She glares at him and hides her emotions. "What do you mean what happened between my Lord and I?" She says glaring at him more. Turning to address Xennis, she answers. "What have you heard?" She asks. "And I just cam out here to walk, I don't like being stuck in the main house."
Back to top Go down
http://enter-the-underworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 5 Empty6/21/2010, 7:35 pm

"Nothing, something." she says to her almost seems lik she had a smirk to her eyes that shift, but really wasn't. Hand on the wolfs head it keeps quiet she lets go it sits beside her ears perked back up. pickedup soemthing that fell from her bag puts it back nin there. "Claustrophobia?..." she states. way she speaks has changed from currently before. not at all timid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 5 Empty6/21/2010, 7:36 pm

He smiled at her comment 'sometimes it strikes me that we're maybe becoming too old and should let the younger ones take charge but incidents like this always push those thoughts back as I keep reminding myself that they may not be fully ready yet'
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 5 Empty6/21/2010, 7:46 pm

"Yeah, it sometimes is a tad exhausting to deal with problems like these." She agrees and smiles a bit. "Soon they shall be ready and we will be allowed the freedom of retiring."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 5 Empty6/21/2010, 7:51 pm

He sighs as he stood up 'well as enjoyable as our conversation was I'm afraid that I'll have to go now as a walk around the estate migh help me clear my mind'
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 5 Empty6/21/2010, 7:59 pm

"Ah well I bid you a good day, Lord." She bows at him and smiles as she leads him out of the office. "Please do come visit more." She waves and sees him off before returning to her office and cleaning up. She finishes up before going out for a walk.
Back to top Go down
WildfireDragons
RPH Wanna Be Rper
RPH Wanna Be Rper
WildfireDragons

Birthday : 1991-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 5 Empty6/21/2010, 8:15 pm

lord Happy hid, resting in the shadows listening to Marcus n Natlias conversation. Happy then look towards Natlia hiding his face"...is the lord doing well lady Natlia?"happy spoke with a low calm voice, looking at you with his neon red eyes that have a faint glow
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 5 Empty6/21/2010, 8:25 pm

Reno had found his way into his room, on the fourth floor of the stealth building, There wasn't much else for him to do now that his training was over.
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 5 Empty6/21/2010, 8:44 pm

Grace walks outside, smiling lightly as she lifts her skirts slightly and walks through the grass. She walks towards the forest to relax and keep her self thinking clearly, she found that to get away from everyone was the best cure to annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 5 Empty6/21/2010, 8:49 pm

Reno had stepped from his room to find that their building had given access to a few nonstealth authority figures. He had no problem with it at the moment, not seeming to pay any mind, but it was abit odd that all would have business with his Lady Grace, or even the stealth force itself at the exact time. He was looking for Lady Grace, and thanks to the help of one of his inferiors he was pointed in the direction that lead outside. Stepping out into the evening air he immediately caught sight of her."Taking a stroll?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Council
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next