Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Vampire Council

Go down 
+7
Ivy of Pandemonium
Angelus
Desdemona
Rain of the Nymphs
Vassi
Sephiroth
Arashi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrael
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney
Azrael

The Vampire Council - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 3 Empty6/21/2010, 2:38 am

Rose grabbed the bag and ran as fast as she could to the building, catching up with Lady Lizzy on the way.
"I'm sorry I'm following you in like a puppy. I just don't like approaching this building alone." She said, ducking her head.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 3 Empty6/21/2010, 2:43 am

Desdemona wrote:
Anita looked up at the building... it looked like she would have to go in after all. She looked down at the note, she was beginning to think that it might be her Lord's idea of a joke.
She turned to the other apprentice (Sorry, forgot name.. is it just Angelus?) " I'd better go hand this over," She said, indicating the letter. She walked up to the door and knocked, not sure what reply she would get.

(its Marcus)
"Its okay." he waved and smiled at her as she left. He waited until he couldn't see her anymore and then turned away. Now what?
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Thinks RPH is there mother
Vassi

Birthday : 1994-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 3 Empty6/21/2010, 2:49 am

Natila watched as Reno teared the sleeve of his shirt and tied it over her wound. She flinched at his words not knowing the full meaning of such. Even though she she feels stricken by his words, she blushes when he holds her hand and takes her to sit down. Looking back at Lady Grace, she runs her tongue back over her fangs and pants lightly, needing to feed. "Well then are you sorry that you saved me?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
http://enter-the-underworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 3 Empty6/21/2010, 2:59 am

Reno had not wanted to sit down, deciding to continue to stand. He looked toward Lady Gracd and shrugged. There wasn't really much he could learn except from a spar. Maybe a day off could be something he needs for a change. Of course he'd been given many chances to take the day off, this was one of the few times he'd actually accepted. Glancing toward Natila he wondered exactly where her question has surfaced."If I regretted it then I would've kill you already." His tone was calm as he took a dagger and cut his wrist to allow blood to pour out. He held it inches from her face."Hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Rain of the Nymphs

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 3 Empty6/21/2010, 3:03 am

Grace just lets them talk, watching them to make sure she was okay. She nods at him and makes plans to go out and do something for herself the next day.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 3 Empty6/21/2010, 3:05 am

ShineyRose wrote:
Rose grabbed the bag and ran as fast as she could to the building, catching up with Lady Lizzy on the way.
"I'm sorry I'm following you in like a puppy. I just don't like approaching this building alone." She said, ducking her head.

"It's alright, sometimes I don't like going in there ether." Lizzie reassured her and opened the door. "Lady Grace, I came as soon as I heard I was needed." She said as she bowed her head in respect. She then went over to the girl. "You're lucky Lady Grace and Reno where here to help you." She said before getting to work. "Rose, why don't you bandage her up?" She suggested, after all Rose seemed to learn better by doing rather then watching. "I'll walk you through it." She assured her.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 3 Empty6/21/2010, 6:31 am

Vassi wrote:
Lady Vasilisa walked down the stairs of her building and saw Jackson. She smiles softly once more and walks down rest the rest of the steps and walking to him, a hand on his shoulder. "Welcome back Jackson. It's good to see you home." She says in a soft but powerful voice and looks back at Xennis, smiling softly. "And your here because, my dear Xennis?" She asks and pulls her hair out of its tail and lets her hair fall about her, tilting her head, waiting for an answer. And then she notices the wolf be Xennis's side and hisses lightly, stepping back a few steps.
ginger20037 wrote:
"It's okay, it's not your fault." Jackson told her, he hadn't meant to make her feel bad. "Oh, okay, I understand." He told her. "Honestly, I enjoy it." He told her honestly and went back to scratching the wolfs head as they walked.

"Careful." He said as he grabbed her to prevent her from falling. "I guess someone's getting impatient." he said as he took the box from her. "My name's Jackson."

"Thank you Lady Vasilisa, it's good to be home." He said as he bowed his head respectfully. When Vasilisa let her hair down Jackson couldn't help but to stare, and her smile made it even harder to look away.

Xennis didn't get a chacne to tell him her name before hearing the lady of the hosue hiss, and her companion that growls back ath er bareing fangs she holds her friend. "Sorry I only came to deliver the blood you ordered. C-come on lets go i'll get you some steak." she says her voice was quivered some. really didn't want anything to happen. pet the wolfs head. got it to leave with her. " bye mi'lady, bye jackson. he won't hurt anyone. sorry!" she left the place quickly as possible. the wolf had her bag again they heading to the next place. Just as said that her companion only let certain people pet it.

"This is gonna take longer then i thought..." she mutters she was back out on the streets again with the wolf. If her uncle found out most likely she'd be the one in trouble. forgetting that not every vampire liked wolves. headed to the next place.
Back to top Go down
Ivy of Pandemonium
RPH Master OF EPICNESS, I TRY TO WIN AGAINST GOD AND DON”T TOTALLY FAIL.
Ivy of Pandemonium

Birthday : 1993-05-13

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 3 Empty6/21/2010, 9:56 am

{Please tell me this isnt godmodding. Sowwie if it is, and I shall edit.}
Alexander nodded, sending the servant who was by him away. He sighed and stretched, not terribly fond of being awoken so early. The servant came to report an injury of his apprentice, by a member of the Stealth Forces. Out of bed and dressed, he internally reviewed that last piece of information again. The Stealth Forces tried to kill my apprentice. As absolutely dreadful that act was, Alexander allowed himself a smile.

As one of the eldest vampires, his blood burned more fierce and powerful then most others, and this would finally give him a chance to take care of the entire Stealth Forces for good. He cracked his neck and left his quarters, arriving a second later at the building the Forces used for training. Leaning in the doorway silently, Alexander raised a curious eyebrow at the scene of his bleeding apprentice, the sharp eyed boy under Grace sitting very close to her, and the Lady Lizzie and her apprentice working on Natlia.

Alexander waited patiently for their work to be done, and when it was, he made his presence known. "Hello Lizzie." He inclined his head then turned a bit, "Apprentices."

He walked over and slipped his hand into Natlias, and without a word, gently raised her up and took off. With one step they traveled half of the distance back to his personal building, and they moved so fast that Natlias feet never touched the ground. They arrived at the doors, and Alexander let her in and closed the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Vassi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 3 Empty6/21/2010, 11:29 am

Natila flinched at his words once more. Sitting back against the wall, she stared at him for a moment. Running her tongue over her teeth again she grow more hungry. Her eyes widened when Reno offered her his wrist and she touched it lightly. "Are you sure?" She asks of him but her hunger was growing by the minute and she began drinking his blood savoring the taste. She flinched lightly when Lady Lizzie began working to close her wound. She began shaking lightly when she caught sight of her Lord and whined. "My Lord." She whispered as she was picked up and carried back to their building. She looked up at her Lord when he sat her down and bit her lip. "M-my Lord Alexander I'm sorry." She said and lowered her head.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 3 Empty6/21/2010, 11:37 am

Reno watched unphased as she drank his blood, only moving away when Lady Lizzie had come to treat her wound. It didn't suprise him that new had of her injury had already gotten out two some of the other Lords and Ladies within a matter of seconds. He watched as Lord Alexander was suddenly in the room, his obvious elderly presence heavier than anyone else's within the room. As he watched the lord come to retrieve his recently injured apprentice, he found his hand reaching for the sword across. He didn't know why but the male didn't seem to like the stealth force much, and his exit had only seemed to allow Reno to find a grasp on his hilt."Lady Grace. May I have a word?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 3 Empty6/21/2010, 11:40 am

Dahved went towards the room and whispered to Alexander 'don't start getting any sudden ideas now'
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 3 Empty6/21/2010, 11:42 am

Grace had watched as Alexander had appeared in front of them, her eyes narrowing a bit at the distaste he caused her.. "Of course, Reno." She answers with a nod after having bowed her head at Alexander but not speaking to him as he hadn't acknowledged her presence, leading him away one of the few rooms on the training level where they wouldn't be overheard.
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Vassi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 3 Empty6/21/2010, 11:48 am

La Vonia wrote:
Vassi wrote:
Lady Vasilisa walked down the stairs of her building and saw Jackson. She smiles softly once more and walks down rest the rest of the steps and walking to him, a hand on his shoulder. "Welcome back Jackson. It's good to see you home." She says in a soft but powerful voice and looks back at Xennis, smiling softly. "And your here because, my dear Xennis?" She asks and pulls her hair out of its tail and lets her hair fall about her, tilting her head, waiting for an answer. And then she notices the wolf be Xennis's side and hisses lightly, stepping back a few steps.
ginger20037 wrote:
"It's okay, it's not your fault." Jackson told her, he hadn't meant to make her feel bad. "Oh, okay, I understand." He told her. "Honestly, I enjoy it." He told her honestly and went back to scratching the wolfs head as they walked.

"Careful." He said as he grabbed her to prevent her from falling. "I guess some one's getting impatient." he said as he took the box from her. "My name's Jackson."

"Thank you Lady Vasilisa, it's good to be home." He said as he bowed his head respectfully. When Vasilisa let her hair down Jackson couldn't help but to stare, and her smile made it even harder to look away.

Xennis didn't get a chance to tell him her name before hearing the lady of the house hiss, and her companion that growls back at her baring fangs she holds her friend. "Sorry I only came to deliver the blood you ordered. C-come on lets go I'll get you some steak." she says her voice was quivered some. really didn't want anything to happen. pet the wolfs head. got it to leave with her. " bye milady, bye Jackson. he won't hurt anyone. sorry!" she left the place quickly as possible. the wolf had her bag again they heading to the next place. Just as said that her companion only let certain people pet it.

"This is gonna take longer then i thought..." she mutters she was back out on the streets again with the wolf. If her uncle found out most likely she'd be the one in trouble. forgetting that not every vampire liked wolves. headed to the next place.

Lady Vasilisa looked to Jackson, who carried the box of presumed blood. She settled down lightly as Xennis takes the wolf away. Looking back to Jackson, she smiles softly. "Jackson, come with me." She says softly and turns away, walking to a table with a drawer. Opening it she pulls out a small dagger and smiles softly. Tilting her head lightly, she put her hand over her mouth yawning softly. "Jackson, did you know how long you've been under my training?" She asks and turns back toward him, the dagger behind her back. 'I think that it's time for a small training session.' She thought and stares at him.
Back to top Go down
Ivy of Pandemonium
Ivy of Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 3 Empty6/21/2010, 12:07 pm

Alexander resisted the urge to groan as he noticed Dahved inside when the door closed. He turned around and opened the door again, gesturing for him to leave.

"Lord Bishop, I have asked you before, not to enter my quarters without permission." After he exited, Alexander made to reassure him, "And although I have no idea what you are talking about, I assure you that I shall continue on as usual."

Closing the door, Alexander immediately let his regal demeanor drop and he rushed over and sat Natlia down on his vermillion sofa. He still said nothing to her as he went and picked up a bottle of wine at random. Sitting down next to her, he grabbed a nearby tray holding a decanter of blood and two glasses. He filled both glasses halfway with wine before adding some blood from the decanter to them. He handed Natlia one and took the other for himself, he sat back and locked eyes with her as he drank.

"I hope O+ agrees with your tastes?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 3 Empty6/21/2010, 12:11 pm

Xennis had stopped back home, to get the last box. was somewhat of heavier then the others but she could carry it. Was to the nature Guard Lords home. that she went that she went there. Wasn't sure if she'd be meeting the lord there and if the guy was a bastard or not. they came to the place. "Wait here for me okay." she says to tthe wolf.

The wolf sits, had a bronze brace around one of its ankles that had the mark of the bloodholders house. Xennis goes inside seeing as she was let through, and no one had came out of the place. "uh..Hello? Mr. Bishop? are you here?" she asked calling out was an echo. kinda creeped her out. "should have let him follow me inside then making him stay out." she thought to herself. seeing that no one is around by one of the servants. she leaves her wolf follows after her. int he end returnign back to find lord bishop that she goes up to him. She heard one of them speak his name. "excuse me mr. Bishop the package that you ordered sir." Hands him the medium heavy crate of blood. "sorry if i'm late but i was to deliver directly to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 3 Empty6/21/2010, 12:16 pm

He took the box and smiled at her 'no problem at all,i guess it's my fault for not waiting at the designated place,now if you would excuse me I have some important matters to attend to' he said as he started walking towards grace
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 3 Empty6/21/2010, 12:42 pm

Vassi wrote:
La Vonia wrote:
Vassi wrote:
ginger20037 wrote:

"Careful." He said as he grabbed her to prevent her from falling. "I guess some one's getting impatient." he said as he took the box from her. "My name's Jackson."

Xennis didn't get a chance to tell him her name before hearing the lady of the house hiss, and her companion that growls back at her baring fangs she holds her friend. "Sorry I only came to deliver the blood you ordered. C-come on lets go I'll get you some steak." she says her voice was quivered some. really didn't want anything to happen. pet the wolfs head. got it to leave with her. " bye milady, bye Jackson. he won't hurt anyone. sorry!" she left the place quickly as possible. the wolf had her bag again they heading to the next place. Just as said that her companion only let certain people pet it.

Lady Vasilisa looked to Jackson, who carried the box of presumed blood. She settled down lightly as Xennis takes the wolf away. Looking back to Jackson, she smiles softly. "Jackson, come with me." She says softly and turns away, walking to a table with a drawer. Opening it she pulls out a small dagger and smiles softly. Tilting her head lightly, she put her hand over her mouth yawning softly. "Jackson, did you know how long you've been under my training?" She asks and turns back toward him, the dagger behind her back. 'I think that it's time for a small training session.' She thought and stares at him.

"As you wish Lady Vasilisa." Jackson said before following her. He was curious about what she was up to this time. "Uh, no, I seem to have lost track of my time as your apprentice." He answered her honestly. He wasn't sure where Lady Vasilisa was going with this, which was fairly obvious.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 3 Empty6/21/2010, 12:46 pm

She nodded and sees lord alaexander. she goes up to him and givesh im his package of blood as well. "Heres yours as well sir." She takes out a list and checked off peoples names. The wolf barks. "i know not that many left. marked off who she already gotten. delivers the rest of the blood crates before she went back home givign the list to her auntie.

"Auntie I got everyone. everythings done." satates to her auntie. "you didn't take any form the crates or pass out did you?" her aunt implies. "no nothing ma'am everythings delivered so there won't be another shipment out for the next 3weeks right?" asked ou of curiosity was a flow of how things went so not to over sell and give out. there was a limit. "yes. preciseley you've been doing this awhile should already know this. and get the mutt out of the house. trackign mudd everywhere." she says to her in a clam but stern tone. xennis leaves the house with the wolf. "lets just go back ot the woods maybe can find something to do there."

The wolf bared happy about that. went aroudn the back for some steak but they were ou so they just went and headed ot the woods. woudl hunt soemthing down for her companion. sort of ritual and agreement between the 2 of them.

Her aunt had gone back abou her work. she took care of the books and fianances.
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Vassi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 3 Empty6/21/2010, 12:55 pm

AbsoluteXero wrote:
Alexander resisted the urge to groan as he noticed Dahved inside when the door closed. He turned around and opened the door again, gesturing for him to leave.

"Lord Bishop, I have asked you before, not to enter my quarters without permission." After he exited, Alexander made to reassure him, "And although I have no idea what you are talking about, I assure you that I shall continue on as usual."

Closing the door, Alexander immediately let his regal demeanor drop and he rushed over and sat Natlia down on his vermillion sofa. He still said nothing to her as he went and picked up a bottle of wine at random. Sitting down next to her, he grabbed a nearby tray holding a decanter of blood and two glasses. He filled both glasses halfway with wine before adding some blood from the decanter to them. He handed Natlia one and took the other for himself, he sat back and locked eyes with her as he drank.

"I hope O+ agrees with your tastes?"

Natila gasps lightly and sits there. Watching her master pour the blood wine she tilts her head. 'Why is he being so nice? This is unusal.' She thinks to herself and tilts her head back the other way, her lightly brown eyes watching him. Her eyes widen when he hands her the glass and she blushes slightly, taking a sip. "Thank you My Lord Alexander. O+ is fine." She thinks for a moment and then speaks again. "But why are you doing this? You've never done this before.
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Vassi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 3 Empty6/21/2010, 1:12 pm

Quote :

Quote :
As you wish Lady Vasilisa." Jackson said before following her. He was curious about what she was up to this time. "Uh, no, I seem to have lost track of my time as your apprentice." He answered her honestly. He wasn't sure where Lady Vasilisa was going with this, which was fairly obvious.

Lady Vasilisa smile faded and her face became emotionless slightly. "That's fine, my Dear Apprentice. That's fine." She moves a little farther away, gathering some of her strength to start her attack. "But you've haven't been trained be me as much, given you are my apprentice and have been for awhile. But I think it's time we train some. So show me-" She starts and throws the dagger at him. "-what you have learned." She says and watches the dagger head for his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ivy of Pandemonium
Ivy of Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 3 Empty6/21/2010, 1:16 pm

Alexander took a sip of his wine before answering her quietly.

"It was through my own negligence that you were harmed. I should have watched you more carefully." He finished the rest of his drink in one swallow and licked the remaining blood from his lip, making his lip ruby colored. "I know that I should have began your training earlier. And I shouldnt have let you part from my side for so long. And I shant make those mistakes again."

He stood and walked over to her, checking her shoulder carefully, making sure it wasnt too bad of an injury. Sufficiently satisfied that she wouldnt be too bad off, he waited for her to finish her drink before extending a hand to her.

"If you wouldnt mind? A dance?"
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 3 Empty6/21/2010, 1:21 pm

Rose packed up the kit and waited for orders from Lady Lizzy, having bowed slightly at the lords that had entered the room.
"Shall we make sure she is okay? Or go back and begin training?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 3 Empty6/21/2010, 1:40 pm

Jackson jumped back and sent a sudden but powerful gust of wind in Lady Vasilisa's direction, when she came at him with the dagger, to try to slow her advance down. He hoped he would be able to please her with what he had been tought, but he also hated the thought of possibly accidentally hurting her. Though he knew that it would be difficult to hurt her. Jackson's fighting style looked more like a practiced dance, the only exceptions being no music, and the weapon his 'partner' held was no prop.

"You did a good job patching her up." Lady Lizzy complemented Rose. "We should begin your training, Lord Alexander can easily send for us if we're needed." She answered before saying her goodbyes to both the Lady and her Apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Vassi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 3 Empty6/21/2010, 1:43 pm

Natlia listens in slight shock. Finishing her drink and licking her lips. Staring at his when her Lord licks his lips, blushing more. Wincing lightly as he begins checking her wound, she tilts her head up to him and stares. "How is it your fault My Lord?" She asks softly and takes his hand standing, blushing more. "Yes I would love to Lord Alexander."
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Vassi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 3 Empty6/21/2010, 1:54 pm

Lady Vasilisa stopped and smiles, throwing the dagger and sending fire after it. Trying to read his mind to get his next move. Glaring at him, she smiles more and licks her lips. Not having fed in a while and should really of fed before starting this match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Council
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next