Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Vampire Council

Go down 
+7
Ivy of Pandemonium
Angelus
Desdemona
Rain of the Nymphs
Vassi
Sephiroth
Arashi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

The Vampire Council - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 7 Empty6/21/2010, 11:36 pm

Javi giggled until nudged by Aedan. It was just like him to be giggling at something like this, he'd have to give Javi a talking to later. Not that he thought it would help the fanatic vampire but it would at least calm Aedan's nerves to unravel on a relatable rant.

Aedan's eyes narrowed and he stared coldly at the girls. As he was about to speak Javi hastily placed a finger to the older vampire's mouth." Not a problem. Just watch out next time okay love? It's fine no need to be scared. We aren't going to eat you!!"He laughed weakly as he noted Aedan's evil glare." I accept the apology, you really don't need to be so scared. I won't hurt you..and Aedan won't either."He said to reassure the two trembling apprentices.As the two conversed and giggled amongst each other, Javi was relieved that his lover hadn't scared them crapless. He and Aedan however exchanged looks. Javi was all smiles because he loved children. His apprentice would be lucky. Aedan was all about narrowed eyes and rants, at that moment he gave Javi a brief smile. The undertone of it? Behave. Although Javi nodded, he wasn't sure that the message was recieved.

The smirk that played on his lips when she asked that question made Javi hesitant to leave. He knew what that ment. Aedan never passed up any opportunity to teach..as he never passed up any opportunity to drive in his moral standards." Appology accepted though recklessness like that will not be tolerated on later times. Absolutely we can work on the debate form of the Court of Justice, or perhaps something more relatable. Regulations.."

Javi waved to the poor apprentice and muttered an appology as he walked aimlessly on.

Last edited by Iago on 6/21/2010, 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 7 Empty6/21/2010, 11:46 pm

beautiful_xo wrote:
Inushi wrote:
Reno nodded, aware that she was probably pretty busy. "Yes well if I must then you have to take tomorow off with me. Only fair that you have a good time with me for reccomending it." His tone was calm, but if he had not been trained other wise, he would be smiling. Of course being around her had given him a chance at showing a hint of his emotions, but his training from the black house still showed. "Also while we are alone. We should discuss the constant checking out my body while I spar. I understand I'm sexy but we should keep it professional." He knew she would hint at his joking. Although they really did need to speak about how they look towards one another.

Grace can't help but laugh at his last comment, smiling over at him lightly at his joking. "Oh but I'm not sure that's enough convincing." She chuckles and relaxes in their playful atmosphere. "I'm sure that you would also have to stop checking me out every five minutes." She laughs playfully as she puts some thought into the next day.

"No...you only want convincing because you would like me to work for it." Reno looked at her and leaned in abit closer."Show me why I'm working to hard to convince you." He winked and lookeds her lips, pulling back slightly so that they weren't so close to touching."But my dear Grace...if I'm not mistaken you are given more time to examine me than I you. Is it not you who is in charge of watching me while I train?" He countered, enjoying their playful yet flirty argument.

Last edited by Inushi on 6/22/2010, 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 7 Empty6/21/2010, 11:49 pm

Vassi wrote:
Lady Vasilisa tilted her head and stared at her apperntice. "Why, by the Council Lords, it be your fault?" She asks and lifted his head. Looking in his eyes, she tried to read his mind but was unable too. She stared at him for the longest and then sipped at her wine. "Your welcome, Jackson. And that's good. But tell how you think its your fault." She said once more.

"Uh..." Jackson wasn't sure what to say, but he seemed uncomfortable for some reason. He had thought Lady Vasilisa had hissed at him when he slipped up. When she lifted his head to look into his eyes, he couldn't help not losing himself in her beautiful eyes. He raised his hand slightly wanting nothing more then to caress the side of Lady Vasilisa's face. But instead ran his hand through his hair to cover up why he had his hand slightly up.
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Thinks RPH is there mother
Vassi

Birthday : 1994-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 7 Empty6/22/2010, 12:03 am

Lady Vasilisa watched him for a moment and smiled softly. Reading his thoughts finally she shook her head. "No Jackson, I didn't hiss at you. I was hissing at myself. For I did not want to bite you." She smiled again and ran her thumb over his lips lightly. She thought for a moment and leans in closer, closing her eyes lightly. Putting her lips to his she kisses him softly.
Back to top Go down
http://enter-the-underworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 7 Empty6/22/2010, 12:35 am

Vassi wrote:
Lady Vasilisa watched him for a moment and smiled softly. Reading his thoughts finally she shook her head. "No Jackson, I didn't hiss at you. I was hissing at myself. For I did not want to bite you." She smiled again and ran her thumb over his lips lightly. She thought for a moment and leans in closer, closing her eyes lightly. Putting her lips to his she kisses him softly.

Lady Vasilisa surprised him when she read his thoughts, he had forgotten she could do that. Jackson liked the almost tingly sensation her thumb had on his lips, though he loved the way her lips felt on his. He hesitantly raised his hand to her face to gently caress it. How long had I dreamed of such a moment with her? the question popped into his mind. Far too long The answer was immediate and true.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 7 Empty6/22/2010, 2:23 am

Having dropped off the mesage on a table. She was now fairly sure it was nothing important Anita was not sure what to do. She returnned to the lab to find Javi gone. Hmm. Where could he have gone/ Wait. Hang on. Aeden said something a couple o days ago about a meeting. He's probably gone there. I wonder where it is and when he'll be back. Oh well. At least I have plenty to be getting on with.
Anita went to check on the ongoing experiments.
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Vassi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 7 Empty6/22/2010, 9:20 am

Lady Vasilisa smiles and moves to his touch lightly before turning away and pulling back. Breathing a little heavy, she began to speak. "How are you doing Jackson?" She asked and walked back and refilled her glass. Turning back around she tilted her head and stared at him. Quietly she waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 7 Empty6/22/2010, 1:32 pm

Lady Vasilisa's face was so soft under his fingers. He wished the kiss had lasted longer, but he figured it was batter to not push certain things. He was breathing a little heaver when he spoke. "Really good, My Lady." He aswered, though it was a complete understatement, he was on cloud 9.
Back to top Go down
WildfireDragons
RPH Wanna Be Rper
RPH Wanna Be Rper
WildfireDragons

Birthday : 1991-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 7 Empty6/22/2010, 2:04 pm

As lord happy's meeting ends the men in Cloaks gave lord Happy their report of the situation. time went by when Lord Happy review the lintel he received n was puzzled on something. he then decides to meet with Iago head of Research and developments. Happy and his men went to Iago place of research.
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Vassi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 7 Empty6/22/2010, 2:54 pm

Lady Vasilisa smiled softly. "That's great Jackson." She says and turns away. Pulling her dagger out of the wall, she sheaths it. Turning back around she walks back to the counter, and finishing her blood wine. "Well, I have to go and meet the Head Lord about something or other. You are welcome to come with me or stay here." She says and starts walking out, closing her eyes and sensing the Head Lord. Finding him by the lake, she starts walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 7 Empty6/22/2010, 3:12 pm

Dahved was walking towards the location of the head lord when he saw Vasilisa 'it seems that we are heading in the same direction,not like I really care though' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 7 Empty6/22/2010, 3:25 pm

"I'll come with you, My Lady." He answered and followed after her. He was careful to keep his thoughts concealed, in case if anyone was 'listening in.' He was often concealing his thoughts so it was nothing new to him. He faintly noticed as they passed a couple of the other lords and apprentices. The grounds seamed to be a popular place today.
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Vassi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 7 Empty6/22/2010, 3:59 pm

Lady Vasilisa looks over her shoulder as she senses Jackson walking out behind her. "That is fine." She says softly and looks back ahead, walking more slowly so Jackson could catch up. Looking up, she senses someone else along with path with her. Seeing Dahved, she stops and narrows her eyes slightly. "Why Good Evening, Lord Dahved. How are you?" She asks bowing to him.
Back to top Go down
Ivy of Pandemonium
RPH Master OF EPICNESS, I TRY TO WIN AGAINST GOD AND DON”T TOTALLY FAIL.
Ivy of Pandemonium

Birthday : 1993-05-13

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 7 Empty6/22/2010, 4:14 pm

ShineyRose wrote:
"No one. Lady Lizzy was busy and I decided to walk on my offtime. I hardly ever get to come to the forest, so I decided to." She explained, keeping her head ducked.
Am i in trouble for being out here..?

Alexander had never been one for reading minds, but he spend centuries learning how to read body language. Confusion and a trace of fear were present in the lines of her body. He took a deep breath and straightened his stance, berating himself internally for giving in to temptations of the flesh. Alexander walked over and put a hand on her shoulder and sighed.

"Forgive me. I have been increasingly stressed lately, what with the unrest in the Council, the strange recent happenings, and my apprentice being injured...." He took a minute to regain his composure before tilting the girl's head up. "Who are you again?"

A thunderous noise began, putting Alexander on his guard again. He turned swiftly and pulled out his royal dagger that he kept from his mortal life. Lizzie's apprentice was thrown behind him, and Alexander bared his fangs, waiting for the danger to reveal itself. Suddenly a mass of horses appeared, a man on each.
The Head Lord was unfazed, but was unsure of the girl's safety if it came to a fight. He was brought from his musings by a familiar voice.

"Lexi, it was so kind of you to wait for me!" The voice came from the formost rider, on a pitch black horse. "I thought you would have forgotten my return."

The riders slowed down then circled around Alexander and the girl. The rider who spoke took off his helmet, a strange bone-like one with large protruding horns on each side. The first thing Alexander noticed and remembered were his piercing, acid-green eyes. Next, his short, abyssal-like hair setting off his already snow colored skin. What really jogged his memory was the ever present wide grin. Sighing, Alexander put his dagger up and grinned ruefully at the newcomer.

The man leaped from the horse with a grace that made the oldest vampires envious and walked up to Alexander. He wasnt close to his own height, but the Lord knew that his mere presence had scared off more threats then his own. They embraced warmly, as old friends. Then, seemingly distracted, the man kept looking around Alexander, at something there. He spun around, trying to see what he was looking at, and the man walked up to the Lady Lizzie's apprentice and took her hand in his.

"I dont believe I got your name, beautiful." He kissed the back of her hand ardently, "Im Devereaux, the tenth Lord, and Minister of Lycan Relations."

Last edited by AbsoluteXero on 6/22/2010, 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 7 Empty6/22/2010, 4:18 pm

Once Jackson had caught up to Lady Vailisa he followed his Lady's actions and bowed to Lord Dahved. He didn't particularly like him, he never had. He stayed silent through the little meeting of Lady Vasilisa and Lord Dahved.

Last edited by ginger20037 on 6/22/2010, 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 7 Empty6/22/2010, 4:21 pm

Rose watched, kind of stunned as everything unfolded.
"Rose, i am Lady Lizzy's apprentice." She managed to get out.
she looked back and forth between the two Lords, bowing slightly and wondering about one of the oddest interests she had ever seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 7 Empty6/22/2010, 4:22 pm

He smiled at her 'im fine,i was just going towards our dear head lord as it seems that something very important has happened'
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Rain of the Nymphs

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 7 Empty6/22/2010, 4:51 pm

Iago wrote:
Javi giggled until nudged by Aedan. It was just like him to be giggling at something like this, he'd have to give Javi a talking to later. Not that he thought it would help the fanatic vampire but it would at least calm Aedan's nerves to unravel on a relatable rant.

Aedan's eyes narrowed and he stared coldly at the girls. As he was about to speak Javi hastily placed a finger to the older vampire's mouth." Not a problem. Just watch out next time okay love? It's fine no need to be scared. We aren't going to eat you!!"He laughed weakly as he noted Aedan's evil glare." I accept the apology, you really don't need to be so scared. I won't hurt you..and Aedan won't either."He said to reassure the two trembling apprentices.As the two conversed and giggled amongst each other, Javi was relieved that his lover hadn't scared them crapless. He and Aedan however exchanged looks. Javi was all smiles because he loved children. His apprentice would be lucky. Aedan was all about narrowed eyes and rants, at that moment he gave Javi a brief smile. The undertone of it? Behave. Although Javi nodded, he wasn't sure that the message was recieved.

The smirk that played on his lips when she asked that question made Javi hesitant to leave. He knew what that ment. Aedan never passed up any opportunity to teach..as he never passed up any opportunity to drive in his moral standards." Appology accepted though recklessness like that will not be tolerated on later times. Absolutely we can work on the debate form of the Court of Justice, or perhaps something more relatable. Regulations.."

Javi waved to the poor apprentice and muttered an appology as he walked aimlessly on.

Hope smile at Javi out of appreciation, grateful that he had helped keep Aedan not too mad. "Of course, my lord. Shall we go over now?" She asks as she waits for him to walk with her to the Justice building.

Faith walks towards the Guard bulding and sees Lord Dahved standing outside of the building with Lady Vas and her apprentice. "Sorry I'm late, Lord Dahved. I had to make sure Hope got to her classes as well." She smiles at him before proceeding to bow her head in respect.
Back to top Go down
WildfireDragons
RPH Wanna Be Rper
RPH Wanna Be Rper
WildfireDragons

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 7 Empty6/22/2010, 4:56 pm

Happy arrive at Iago's place of study and notice no one is around but he continues to head in. Happy Entered the building. meanwhile as Jackson n Lady Vasilisa greeted Lord Dahved. two of Lord Happy's men in cloaks appeared having news for lord Dahved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 7 Empty6/22/2010, 5:00 pm

He smiled at Faith 'no problem at all,our classes didn't even start yet as a matter of a fact' he then turned towards Lord Happy's men 'did something important happen?'
Back to top Go down
WildfireDragons
RPH Wanna Be Rper
RPH Wanna Be Rper
WildfireDragons

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 7 Empty6/22/2010, 5:14 pm

the two men walks toward the lord.one of them stopped in front of lord Dahved. all realize that the man who approach the lord was a boy when he too off his mask. the kid had short spiky blond hair. pale skin n red eyes. he spoke with a high voice"our apologizes for the interruption but Lord Happy have urgent news" the kid holds up a letter for the Lord
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Vassi

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 7 Empty6/22/2010, 5:47 pm

Lady Vasilisa looks at Dahved then at Jackson. "Behave Jackson. He is a Lord, just like me." She says and glares lightly at him. Turning her head back to Dahved, she tilts her head. "What on earth could it be?" She asks. "Is it about his injured Apprentice?" She continues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 7 Empty6/22/2010, 5:54 pm

He took the letter and opened it with a blank look and muttered 'just as I excpected' he then turned towards Vasilisa and said 'no,not actually it is about another problem that might evolve into a storm if allowed to continue existing'
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 7 Empty6/22/2010, 6:04 pm

Faith nods at him gratefully before heading inside, deciding to let him tend to his business.
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 7 Empty6/22/2010, 6:15 pm

"No...you only want convincing because you would like me to work for it." Reno looked at her and leaned in abit closer."Show me why I'm working to hard to convince you." He winked and lookeds her lips, pulling back slightly so that they weren't so close to touching."But my dear Grace...if I'm not mistaken you are given more time to examine me than I you. Is it not you who is in charge of watching me while I train?" He countered, enjoying their playful yet flirty argument.[/quote]

"Possibly, nothing is achieved without working for it." She laughs a bit playfully, her good mood returning. After her previous encounter with Alexander, she had been a bit irritable, of course she wouldn't show that towards anyone else, especially not her apprentice. She smiles as she watches him lean in towards her a bit, watching him stop and ask. "T'was your decision, I believe." She smiles at him for a moment before moving away, knowing she shouldn't since he was her apprentice. "I am watching your attacks and your fighting abilities, you flatter yourself a bit much, young Reno." She chuckles, enjoying it as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Council   The Vampire Council - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Council
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next