Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEXUS CORE [RP]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 6 Empty12/29/2009, 6:48 pm

Lavon heard the scream ran over to it. an throws sometihng at the persoin an kikcs them belot the belt frmo behind m,ake them let go an flips them into a wall. "ady you ok?" says to her keepign an eye on the guy
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 6 Empty12/29/2009, 6:53 pm

"Y-y-y-y-y" Ady tried to tell him yes but instead nodded too frightened to talk. She had never fallen victim to something like that. The rapist went to attack to try to get his 'play thing' back. Ady quickly backed into the wall and cowered there.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 6 Empty12/29/2009, 7:08 pm

lavon fights the guy off hit him the stomach with back that was block then punches him itnhe faceb an hits his prssure points of hisb odt to make him fall. making him unable to move. "think its over with now ady"

takes out cell calls the cops.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 6 Empty12/29/2009, 7:16 pm

"I-I-I-I o-owe y-y-you b-big t-t-time." Ady stuttered. She wanted to go to her rescuer, but she couldn't make the muscles in her legs move. With her back to the wall Ady slid down to the ground and just shook.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 6 Empty12/29/2009, 7:21 pm

"your welcome." the cops came they took the rapist away an lavon explained that ady was attacked. the cops left he helps ady up to her feet. "you want me to drive you home ady?"

book bag on was his back.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 6 Empty12/29/2009, 7:32 pm

"The way my luck today, I would end up in a car accident I'm sure." Ady quietly told him and wrapped her arms around him. "You have no idea how thankful I am for you coming to my rescue again." She said before removing one of her arms and raised his full face mask to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 6 Empty12/29/2009, 7:42 pm

Lavon was caught off guard by her kiss had a slight blush on his face. dind't evne think of his mask being taken off.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 6 Empty12/29/2009, 7:51 pm

"I'll never be able to thank you enough." Ady said holding onto Lavon, not wanting to let go.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 6 Empty12/29/2009, 8:04 pm

He put his arms around her hesitantly. Was oakt with her being able to see his face didn't know why. "Don't worry about it. Just glad your okay."

"hey john wanna coem along see the concert. " asked shane
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 6 Empty12/29/2009, 8:08 pm

Ya, sure man. Let me just drop these flies off and then we'll go."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 6 Empty12/29/2009, 8:13 pm

Ady hesitantly stroked Lavon's cheek and wondered why he never showed his face, but instead of asking she just rested her head on his shoulder. "We should probably go before someone else shows up." She quietly said, still holding him.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 6 Empty12/29/2009, 8:20 pm

"alright man. glad the gigs only 3 blocks away. i'll be out here do deliver'm files." walked off osme took tu his cigg on the ground put it out lights another. "ill be bakc out here when ur back ognna ask that gir l if she wanna come." he leave to the parking lot to go find ady.

Lavon nodded looking down at her. "yea should be going." says to her didn't want to let but knows has to. an also keep the secret from his parents of having let someone see his face. he has her looks up to him an pecks her cheek instead of kissing her lips then escapsfrom ehr amrs an loweres his mask again under mask was blushing alot. "i'll take you to your car." he says to ehr in cheerful tone. "just lead the way." took ehr hand so they nto get seperated.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 6 Empty12/29/2009, 8:29 pm

"Okay," She said holding his hand and lead him to the parking garage where she had parked her truck. She stops next to a big gray diesel truck. "Here we are." She told him as she hit the button on her key chain to unlock the doors. "It's not what you would have expected is it?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 6 Empty12/29/2009, 8:36 pm

John dropped off the files at another CEO's desk and walked back down to the lobby passing a employee who grumbled something about his constant not wearing of a tie.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 6 Empty12/29/2009, 8:46 pm

shane finds the girl from before an goes upto her. "yo girl. wanted to apologize me an your buddy johnny goin to a concert wanna come its free to get in if ya know the right people. no charge of anything either. whats your name by the waY?"

lavon looked at shane. "umm...so your friends with john, an your going to take us to a concert?" asked ucuriously an confused. "yaw, my bands playing a concert 3 blocks over." he says to them.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 6 Empty12/29/2009, 9:05 pm

Ady looked at the man. "My name's Ady." She told him then looked at Lavon, She liked the idea of going to a concert. She loved music "What do you think?" She asked. "I'll go if you do." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 6 Empty12/29/2009, 10:02 pm

"yea lets go to the concert should be fun." lavon says to ady

shane grins. "okay go t the back entrance," gave them directions before leaving back for the company where john was to be at.

"mind if i just ride with you lest gas used ^^ "
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 6 Empty12/29/2009, 10:17 pm

"That's fine with me." Ady said to Lavon. "Oh and actually no GAS will be used." She teased before getting in her truck. "passenger door's unlocked." she told him before turning the key in the ignition. The truck then roared to life with the diesel rumble, she loved the sound of her truck.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 6 Empty12/30/2009, 10:51 am

He chuckles gets in the passenger seat. closed an had the door locked. "To the concert."
he smiled under his mask.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 6 Empty12/30/2009, 11:12 am

"Sounds good to me." Ady said as she pulled out of her spot. She drove out of the parking garage and followed the directions she was told. "Some of these turns aren't even needed." She said mostly to herself. "So, is my driving scaring you yet?" She teased.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 6 Empty12/30/2009, 11:23 am

"Being on this side of the road kinda scares me still." use to driving on the other side of the road. Isn't accustomed to the american way yet.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 6 Empty12/30/2009, 11:33 am

"You'll get used to it." Ady said smiling, then made the final turn and pulled into one of the available parking spots. "We're here." She said as she turned off the engine. 'I'm gonna have to get some fuel on the way home.' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 6 Empty12/30/2009, 12:12 pm

Shane: "hey john lets get a move on, they stop selling free drinks in 10 minutes." says to him.

"yea hopefully" he says, flash back of ady having kissed him blushed under mask.'it was night, she couldnt' have seen my face..c-could she?' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 6 Empty12/31/2009, 10:16 am

"Lavon, I have a question." Ady started and there was a long pause. "Why, do you have to keep you face hidden?" She asked. "If it's too personal, I'm sorry." She apologized, but her curiosity was getting the best of her.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 6 Empty12/31/2009, 6:22 pm

"My Grandfather had made the decision, so i am unable to. Parents agreed so it is how so now till they say i no longer have to wear it." he says to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEXUS CORE [RP]
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next