Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 12 Empty6/30/2010, 2:18 pm

Cathy insisted I come today." he said. He looked at Vita :Thank you." then he pulled Ady aside "Can I umm.. ask you a favor? "

Azrael : My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of males to my place of residence and/or employment, and it far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it surpasses yours. I can convey to you this recipe, but I have to demand compensation.
[00:29:10] @ Gin : christmas is the 24...right?
[01:22:41] @ Gin : you spiked my intrest when you said erotic, it's your own fault
[22:29:58] @ Moony : LOOK AT ME, I CAN SHOOT FIREWORKS OUT OF MY BEWBIES!

[20:04:28] * beautiful ♥️ grapes Moony in her Chamber of Secret
R.I.P Vesper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 12 Empty6/30/2010, 2:19 pm

Sephi wrote:
Seeing him blush vita found it a little funny, She chuckles. "heh-heh, I didn't think that i'd scare you showing up." she replies to him, wasn't sure if she should tell him that she was Vita not lavon. "So, I guess you've finished up everything?" she states next walking in full leans back against the wall her arms folded.

Arthur heard the female tone in the the voice of the mask figure and blushed."I"m sorry I thought that you were....I was....umm." He could do nothing but feel embarrassed for mistaking her for her brother. As she leaned against the wall he found himself blushing once more as he examined her figure, before averting his eyes back to his laptop as he sent hsi work to one of his bosses."So what made you want to visit me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 12 Empty6/30/2010, 2:27 pm

"I decided i'd visit my brother today and have a look around. Visit the other workers around." She says to him. walked over to him standing beside his chair not getting to close. Looking to see what type of work he had since she is mostly over at the hospital. "Some of the others i've found have gone absent."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 12 Empty6/30/2010, 2:29 pm

Angelus wrote:
Cathy insisted I come today." he said. He looked at Vita :Thank you." then he pulled Ady aside "Can I umm.. ask you a favor? "

"Okay." Ady said though she still felt that John should have stayed home . "Uh, sure, what is it?" She asked wondering what John needed. It was strange for him to be asking for favors from anybody.

Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 12 Empty6/30/2010, 2:32 pm

"I have something I need to do after work, do you mind watching Cathy for me?" he asked her looking around.

Azrael : My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of males to my place of residence and/or employment, and it far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it surpasses yours. I can convey to you this recipe, but I have to demand compensation.
[00:29:10] @ Gin : christmas is the 24...right?
[01:22:41] @ Gin : you spiked my intrest when you said erotic, it's your own fault
[22:29:58] @ Moony : LOOK AT ME, I CAN SHOOT FIREWORKS OUT OF MY BEWBIES!

[20:04:28] * beautiful ♥️ grapes Moony in her Chamber of Secret
R.I.P Vesper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 12 Empty6/30/2010, 2:37 pm

Sephi wrote:
"I decided i'd visit my brother today and have a look around. Visit the other workers around." She says to him. walked over to him standing beside his chair not getting to close. Looking to see what type of work he had since she is mostly over at the hospital. "Some of the others i've found have gone absent."

Arthur felt a bit nervous as she approached him beside his chair. He stood up and fell back against the desk as he noticed how close she was."Umm..." He blushed more and felt sweat slightly coming from his forehead as he'd never been this close to a woman before."W-why do you where that m-mask?" He always seemed to stutter when he was nervous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 12 Empty6/30/2010, 2:41 pm

"Uh, sure, I don't mind." Ady answered. "Is everything alright?" She asked putting her hand on his shoulder. "You're pretty jumpy today." She explained.

Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 12 Empty6/30/2010, 2:49 pm

sighs "Well father believes its for my own protection. but thats still difficult to believe." she replies back to him. "But i gotta say think certain ones bring ou the mystery behind the wearer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 12 Empty6/30/2010, 3:06 pm

Arthur didn't udnerstand what she would need protection from, but it made him a little more nervous to think that someone who worked int eh building would need protection. He moved to get away from his desk, but managed to trip his foot on his chair and fell forward to press her against the wall. He fell back and blushed after having his face pushed between her breasts, but that's not what shocked him the most. He'd managed to knock off her mask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 12 Empty6/30/2010, 3:09 pm

ginger20037 wrote:
"Uh, sure, I don't mind." Ady answered. "Is everything alright?" She asked putting her hand on his shoulder. "You're pretty jumpy today." She explained.

"Umm... ya everything's fine." he said "I have to go now." he left hastily to his office.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 12 Empty6/30/2010, 3:19 pm

"Ow. should watch your feet artie." had hit her head aginst the wall when he had pushed her back, Was a blush to her his face came ot her chest she pushed him back enough that he wouldn't fall. Didn't know what it wash is face was red about other then his face to her chest a moment ago. till noticed her mask was off an onto the floor.

Arthur was able to see her face, her eyes were indigo colored, fair, Was a pretty looking girl beneaths her mask. She didn't even wear make up of any kind, her eye color was real as well.. "Well your the 1st guy to see, don't tell anyone okay." she says moves some of her red hair from her face. She was keepign her cool, was no reason to yell, other wise her borther eitherrush in, or others would see her face as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 12 Empty6/30/2010, 3:29 pm

Arthur had hit back against his desk. It was hurting, but at the moment his mind had become focused ont he features of her face. She was.....he heard a buzzing from his pocket. It was his phone signaling that it was time for him to take a break. Normally he would've left a few minutes earlier to secure a good spot in the company cafeteria, but he'd been side tracked."I.....I"m sorry." He continued to let his phone buzz in his pocket, his cheek still flushed with red.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 12 Empty6/30/2010, 3:46 pm

She just picks up her mask dust it off, put it on her face hiding it again. picked up sometihng his glasses having fallen from the collision cleaned them for him with bottom part of her shirt takes a step to him. "Your actually kinda cute without glasses." she says then hears the buzzing of his cell. "Whats the buzzing noise?...your pager?" She asked. slipped his glasses back on his face so he could see better again taking her hands away, taking a few steps back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 12 Empty6/30/2010, 3:57 pm

Arthur blushed more, his cheeks nearly on fire when she told him that he was cute, and when she moved closer to put hsi glasses on his face. He felt his heart pounding faster in expectation for sometihng to happen, but instead his phone ruined what could've possible been something."Yeah i'ts.....my umm alarm....it tells me wehn there's a break." He reached into his pocket and turned it off, still on the floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 12 Empty6/30/2010, 4:15 pm

"Well should get to lunch, think their suppose to be having enchiladas and tacos today. atleast I think.." she replies to him.

The vice president Jordan came in seeing the both ofthem. "Ms. Vita. Have been searching for you. Their having a board meeting about the banquet."

Forgot abou the meeting." she says remebering looked back at artie. "Arthur you going to the banquet?" offers her hand to him to help him up.

Vice Prez thinks: "Shes wasting time..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 12 Empty6/30/2010, 4:20 pm

Arthur feels his heart stop a bit as he hears the Vice President's voice echoing through out his room. His first thought was that he was coming to fire him, but he found that he was only here for Vita when he mentioned her name. He glances up towards her as she asks if he is attending the banquet. His stomach was already killing him, growling every two seconds."Y-yes." He stands up with her help and looks toward the Vice President."H-hello sir."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 12 Empty6/30/2010, 4:35 pm

She let go of his hand. "good to know. cya later arthur." she syas and walks out down the hall going right.

"Hello, Mr. Rose. you should hurry on." He replies back to him follows after vita, his hands behind his back wlaked beside her. He wanted to rise up even further to the ranks secretly.

LaVon was still inthe cafeteria with John + Ady.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 12 Empty6/30/2010, 4:39 pm

Arthur watches as she leaves and nods to the VP, hurrying out of his office an dheading for the cafeteria. On the way he'd accidently tripped on someone's lingering shoe, but was reluctant to find that no one was aroudn to see him. He found the cafeteria and received his food, taking his seat at the nearest empty table he could find.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 12 Empty6/30/2010, 5:20 pm

Ady noticed Arther come in and get his food. "Hey Arther, why don't you sit with us today?" She called over to him. "You're always sitting by yourself." She explained with a friendly smile and patted the empty seat next to her. She hoped he would join them. She often wondered why he sat alone.

Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 12 Empty6/30/2010, 5:23 pm

lovon olooked over his tray was epty he was fast eater was nothing left. "Yes. it is better then staying by yourself join us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 12 Empty6/30/2010, 5:26 pm

Arthur looked at the two nervously and nodded. He'd had a secret crush on Addy since day one of him working at Nexus, and it filled him with a little bit of confidence that should would ask him to eat with her. He gathered his trey and sat at the empty seat beside her and across from Lavon."Umm..heh thanks."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 12 Empty6/30/2010, 5:37 pm

"It's no problem," she said cheerily. "The more the merrier." She added. She had always thought of Aurthur as really sweet guy. "So, why are you always eating alone?" She asked trying to strike up a conversation with him.

Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 12 Empty6/30/2010, 5:40 pm

"Is not a good way ot eat your lunch." lavon stated next. seemed that he needed to get out more often and havem ore of a backbone when it came ot people in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 12 Empty6/30/2010, 5:46 pm

"I..umm don't know...I guess I'm not very good with conversations." Arthur glanced down at his food, wondering if she probably thought he was a dork. He took a sip of his soda and sighed, looking up towards Lavon as he spoke."Y-yeah I know." He'd seen him around Nexus a couple of times, and hearing his voice behind that mask was a little intimidating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 12 Empty6/30/2010, 5:50 pm

Vita that was heading to a meeting with the vice president saw john running she clips him sticking her foot out. "yak now its not good to run in the halls. you'll get hurt. why aren't you with the others right now?" she asked. she had realyl wanted to clip anyway after beign called a fake doctor at the hospital a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEXUS CORE [RP]
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next