HomeRole Play HavenCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

NEXUS CORE [RP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: NEXUS CORE [RP]   12/13/2009, 6:52 pm

The Nexus Head quarters.

The president Desrio II is in conference room

The Vice President an President were in the Conference room with the other CEO's

The president stands up from his chair smoking a cigar, he was 65, had always been crude an blunt with what he had to say. was seen more of a beast. he had long red hair, brown eyes skin, was 5ft 11inches tall wearing a grey suit had hand in his pocket while smoking his cigar.

"I called you all here as to tell you I will be gone for about a year." the president says he sighs exhaling smoke fomr his mouth had the winodow cracked some so the room wouldn't be filled with smoke. "Someone will be my new fill in possible 1 of you 5 or another outside the company. Now if you'll excuse me mr. jordan i trust will take it from here..."
he says in a calm fashion heading towards the door.

Mr Jordan the VP looked to Desrio. "uh, sir. is that i mean wouldn't you like to give the news instead sinc ethi is your news an all?, would exactly seem-" he was cut off by the president who was at the opened door.

"I beleive i made myself clear mr. jordan." said the president he walked out an closed the door they hear his foot steps departing.

The vice president turned back towards the others. clears his throat acting professional self picked up a folder that was on the table. "The 1 who will be taking over President Desrio's position will be..." he trailed off made anticipation an room tense. looked at paper "Will be Lavon, the presidents.." looked at the info again. "son... i believe." said looking back to the others in the room. "hes Comming back from Holland. Here what he looks like." flicks the picture down on the table set some other papers down as well.

Lavon Pix:

The picture was of a youth looked like a teenage version of their boss. "Its not known that he can speak english or not so he'll need an assistant an also says has a weak body. But he should be arriving today by lunch, Possibly tomorrow if he doesn't come at all i'll be in charge unless said other wise another will be chosen. Since it says he has a fraild composition most likely won't be seeing him around her very much because of that." had a bit of a smug small smirking smile on his face as he had walked over to the window lookign down at the people below. but faded as he imagined the idea of a teenager running a multi-million dollar company was ticked off an annoyed on the inside with that to ever happen their stocks would plummet surely. "so how do you all feel about this?, any questions,comments ,concerns for this change?" he says in a calm tone no looking at them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   12/22/2009, 3:06 pm

"What kind of shit is this!?, some teenager running a company thats not even out of highschool. looks like a middle schooler no less. this has got to be joke." stated 1 of the ceo's in the room.

Another stands up frmo chair. "Is he just screwing with us again, like-" the 2nd was cut off by the 3rd.

"this cannot stand, how does he expect the company to stand." sitting looking at the files. " Rob this kid is 23 now a teenager just graduated frmo some school in holland. if this kid can't even speak english then how would he even know of what to do." stated the 3rd.

"Well thats simple." replied the VP "1 of you or myself will have to assist him in that. or yo ucan just go an complain to the boss about wanting the temperariy position. You'd better hope he'd choose if your going to take down the big guy. looks to ady.

"ady, you've yet to state anything whats your opinion on this matter, seems more like the president is going to retired rather then a temperay thing he said was to hapen." small smirking smile t oher.

the other 3 looked to her as well wanting her opinion on this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   12/24/2009, 8:08 pm

"I will not go against his decision, I personally know someone that was barely 13 when sh...they started and they have power in the company now." Ady told the others calmly. "You never know he could turn out to be one of the best people for running this company." she continued.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   12/25/2009, 10:27 am

They looked to 1 another then her.

"Well not that thats over with-" they get a fax vp goes over an reads it.
"Okay, the big guy just said to bring filed of progress from your branches that your in charge of an go to his office. Said to do it during your lunch break since your and forget, I guess this is a progress report..of some sort.. He wants the workers names as well that are also with that branch.

CEO1: "Are you serious?... Why the heck would he want that?"

CEO2: looked from the VP to ady was curious of her statement. And stands up. "I see then. since this meeting is over with should be going then. " he leaves next.

CEO3: "God damn it..." he leaves to go to his office.

CEO1: "Just gave him those files 3 weeks ago from my district[branch]"

"Well i guess you better get those files together again. says smugly. he knew before hand had his files already int he presidents office.

1st ceo glares at him coldly, only to recieve a cold glare back he left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   12/25/2009, 8:48 pm

"Not a problem." Ady said out loud and went to her office. "I figured he would ask for this." She said to her self as she picked up the documents that she had already started to print before the meeting. She made sure they where in order and put them in an empty file folder and took it to her bosses office. She knocked gently on the door and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   12/25/2009, 9:11 pm

the door opened on its own slowly it had been unlocked there was soemone sitting in her bosses chair only thing visible was some red hair, someones legs at the window ceil up. an she also sees playing with a yo-yo.

Kom in zal u niet.

Translation: "Come in won't you."

the person was speaking dutch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   12/25/2009, 9:25 pm

"Hallo, je moet zoon Desrio's. Ben ik juist?" Ady asked in the same language. She was glad she spent her free time playing on the translation websites. "Ik ben Ady, en uw naam is?" She asked politely.

Translation: (1st) "Hello, you must be Desrio's son. Am I correct?" (2nd) "I'm Ady, and your name is?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   12/25/2009, 9:44 pm

The person in the chair spins it around to stop was facing her behind the desk having yo-yo in hand.
"Ja, ik ben mijn vader kind, Lavon." lavon stands walks over to her shakes her hand seemed ot be weak an frail. "Het is een genoegen u te ontmoeten. Ady."
lavon was wearing a native animal mask on face, short wavey red hair, dar skin completion just liek the photo, a white blousel ike shirt, black vest pants an shoes, a brass gold pocket watch that was in pocket chain hangs from side, wearing a old silver key chain that looked ancient was 5ft 8, had a lean body yet seemed to be frail eyes couldn't be seen from behind the mask. Had a charming kind tone of voice when was speaking to her.

"Mijn vader heeft me niet verteld de reden voor het feit om te komen tot dit land. Alleen te wachten in dit kantoor. U spreekt Engels mis je?"

Translation:
1-Yes, I am my fathers

2-Its a pleasure to meet you.

3-My father did not tell me the reason for having to come to this country. Only to wait in this office. You do speak english do you miss?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   12/25/2009, 10:01 pm

"Het is erg leuk je te ontmoeten, Lavon." Ady said to him. 'He seems like a sweet guy, he won't last long with the way the other CEO's are like.' She thought to herself. "Ja, ik Engels spreken." She spoke with a smile. It was odd, she would usually shy away from people, but something was different about Lavon.

Translation: (1st) "It's very nice to meet you, Lavon." (2nd) "Yes, I do speak English."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   12/25/2009, 10:39 pm

Lets go of her hand. "Thats good. I-" had a accent but spoke english fluently. but was cut off as 2 of the ceo's wlaked in.

CEO1: "who is this?..this guy"
CEO2: "Are you...President Desrio's Succesor here?, Do you understand english?!"

Lavon chuckles soeaks dutch just to mess with them, so they think he really doesn't understand them.

CEO1: "guess he really can't."
CEO2: "guess you really can't expect much from that-"

"little bastard?" says calmly to thme.
CEO1: "yea-" they lookd to laovn surprised he could speak english.

lavon only chuckles, behind mask was smirking/smiling."Pleasure to meet you too. Anything else you'd like to say about the little bastard that stands before you?"

They shook their heads they were sure that lavon wasn't able to speak english. Lavon had still be speaking calmly as if never was a bother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   12/25/2009, 10:47 pm

Ady began to laugh, a musical like laugh, at the expressions the two men wore. "Okay that was pretty good." She said to Lavon as she pushed some of her dark hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   12/25/2009, 10:59 pm

the 2 ceo's had apologized to lavon, handed him the documents. "What are these papers for?"

CEO1: "we were to bring them here as were told. was waht your father said."

Lavon looked at the documents, sat on edge of desk.
"Soo...what am i suppose ot do with this give to my father?, Not even sure as to why he called me here himself." looked to ady. "Miss ady, do you know anything about this?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   12/25/2009, 11:07 pm

"As far as I know you're going to be filling in for your father for about a year." Ady told him. "Some of the others think that it may be more then just a year." She continued. "But it's hard to tell." she finished with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   12/25/2009, 11:22 pm

sighs. "Guess i have no other choice, Should have known when father told me he was going in for surgery. Might as well do my best not to fail him." chuckles. looked back at the paper looking over the documents.

Ceo1: "A 15yr old teenage brat working for a company coul-."

"I'm 23. Not 15. Please get your facts straight." Says calmly was still reading.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   12/25/2009, 11:30 pm

The word caught Ady off guard. "Surgery? What for?" She asked then shook off the question. "Sorry, I shouldn't have asked it's not my business." She apologized and hoped he would forgive her. 'Stupid, stupid, stupid.' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   12/25/2009, 11:41 pm

"Most likely was a lie in order to lure me here. Or is have surgery on his back again."

CEO1: "how can you speak with ease lik-"

"You don't need to know that information.

CEO2: "are you truely-"

"Yes i am 23. If you don't belive what i say then that is your problem no mine for being paranoid... And no i will not show you my drivers license. Ms. Ady..." looks up to her. "Did you have papers for me as well since i'll have to take my fathers place for the time being."

was speaking bluntly but with a sense of compassion to tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   12/25/2009, 11:49 pm

"Uh...Yeah they're right here." Ady said as she handed him the papers that she held. "Here you go sir." She said politely. "Everything in there should be in order." She added. She heard one of the CEO's mutter "suck up." and shot them a glare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   12/26/2009, 12:05 am

Lavon takes the papers in hand. "thank you ms, ady." sighs. "I guess i'll be busy for awhile...There goes Shanes Concert." lookd at the 3 that were in his office now.

"You guys can go on Lunch Break, i'll extend 25more minutes, my fault for taking up so much of you time."

the 2 ceo's left were glad about getting mroe time for lunch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   12/26/2009, 12:28 am

"Would you like some help with your work?" Ady asked, wanting to be helpful. "Two heads are better then one." she said with a smile. She could careless about extra lunch time, she always worked through lunch anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   12/26/2009, 12:33 am

"Thank you." says to her was happy would get some help.

sits in chair at desk instead of desk edge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   12/26/2009, 10:36 am

"It's not a problem." Ady told him. she was glad he accepted her offer, but she couldn't explain to herself why she was. 'Why am I so happy he took my offer?' She asked herself, but knew she wasn't going to get an answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   12/26/2009, 1:44 pm

"ady, what happened during the middle of october an the 23rd of september. theres no data on those dates on any of these sheets pertaining to that time. Including January 21st, 17th an 5th. Did something happen during those days?...

forgot to say 'ms.' instead of just 'ady' noticed on the pages the sign for omega and omicron on certain pages.

Thinks: "hmm...somethings not right..father..what are you hiding from me..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   12/26/2009, 2:22 pm

Ady looked at the documents. "Honestly, I don't remember." She told him. She noticed he hadn't said Ms Ady this time, and for that she was thankful, she hated being called ms. "That was about a year ago." she continued.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   12/27/2009, 8:46 am

"hmm...I'll have to look into this further then." says as leans back in chair it was a rolly chair yet was able to played with a ball throwing it against the wall catching it.

The VP walked inthe office had some files of his own see lavon an ady behind his bosses desk."Just I see you arrived early lavon, what are you doing?" he asked cold but subtle tone.

"Looking over these files. Father put me in charge so best i know soemthing of what goes on in this place."

"ah, i see, well don't have to worry yourself over that." says to lavon as took the documents. "I'll get these done myself. don't have to stress yourself over with-" lavon held a document fold in hand that the vp was trying to take. "nah, i got it. don't have to do that. i asked ady here to help me. we-"

"i'm sure you just got here both of you should go on your break while i take care of these." says to him yanks it from handed an left with the folded. lavon sits up rubs back of head groans. "That hurt, dind't have to yank things from me..." mutters underbreath see the VP was gone. gets back up. "Since the papers are gone now, how about lunch?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   12/27/2009, 9:52 am

"Okay, I know a great little dinner right around the corner." Ady agreed. "They have just about anything you can think of." She added. "Would you like to try them?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   

Back to top Go down

NEXUS CORE [RP]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next