Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Black Flag II (reprint)

Go down 
+5
Sephiroth
Vassi
Rain of the Nymphs
Angelus
Desdemona
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 5 Empty6/23/2010, 1:38 am

"It's called an expression." Ginger said rolling her eyes annoyed that she had to clean up the mess. "Well I sure as hell didn't do it." She barked back at Demi. "You're usually the one that does it." She practically yelled at her. "If I didn't need this job so damn much I would quit." She said to Angelus. "Why don't you go back to the kitchen and do your job like everybody else." She called over to Demi obviously not caring if she got even madder.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 5 Empty6/23/2010, 1:43 am

"Screw it, Believe what you want. I know what an what I didn't do." she gets up just goes to the kitchen door pushed it open some. "You remeber well have never broken anything in this place...So why the hell would I start breaking stuff now. I do my own work everythings accounted for." goes in the kitchen.

Really hadn't done anything, evne if she was michevious occasionally.

Shuri was upstairs in one of the guest rooms still didn't like what was said about her parents.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 5 Empty6/23/2010, 2:53 am

"You did it last month too!" Ginger had yelled at her. "The shift's not even half way over and she's already on my last nerve." She muttered "I think that's a new record for the books." She added in the same annoyed tone. "Got anything we could trap her in?" she asked pointing over her shoulder to the kitchen where Demi went.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 5 Empty6/23/2010, 11:51 am

"just ignore her before we all get ourselves fired." Azrael said, handing Angelus a new order for drinks.
"So, how is it going over here tonight?" She asked the ones at the bar.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 5 Empty6/23/2010, 12:14 pm

"Other then the annoyances of cleaning someone else's mess, not too bad." Ginger answered while still mopping. "I think half this stuff has been discontinued." She said indicating some of the labels on the floor. "I think that company went out of business, so that can't be replaced." She added pointing to a couple pieces of a label.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 5 Empty6/23/2010, 12:19 pm

demi wasi n the kitchen listenign to her zune of 'dir en greys' red soil doing her work. dishes cleaned up. mummbling soem of the lyrics to them.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 5 Empty6/24/2010, 3:21 pm

Taz passed her empty glass across the bar. "Thank you very much. Me and Darien are moving on now. I thought I might take him down to Metropolis, you know, Lisenvik's place." Taz smiled as she though of the club run by Nicholi lisenvk, a russian vampire... Darien was going to get a bit of a surprise. But he needed it, he might be gorgeous but he needed to get out more.

Annie waited a while but when she realized Jason was too tired to answer she headed downstairs t see is her staff had managed to dry the customers out.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 5 Empty6/24/2010, 3:56 pm

Demi was sitting inthe kitchen reading something headphones off her head aorund her neck. Exhales a breath of air. "Damn she wasn't suppose to be around here today..."
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 5 Empty6/28/2010, 5:05 am

Annie stuck her head warily into the kitchen, she hate the place. "Hi, just seeing how you were. Did Shuri (sp?) find you okay?"

Taz waved goodbye to staff and customers and she and Darien left the bar.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 5 Empty6/28/2010, 6:57 am

Annie sees demi throw her cell. "you damn bastard!" she yells. her phone almost broke till one of her servants caught it. she sat down in a chair that was against the wall near the fridge. her head down tear fell to the floor hand over her eyes.

Demi hears annies voice she wiped her eye from the excess, an glanced over at her sadness in her eye. then down at the floor. "Yea. I'm fine. I sent her back" she says back ot her in her normal tone of voice. This was just once in life time instance see that demi was weak right now.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 5 Empty6/29/2010, 2:19 am

Annie gritted her teeth and stepped into the kitchen, trying not to shiver as she did. She walked up to Demi and put an arm around her shoulders. "Don't cry, my friend." Annie hoped that she had learned from obsevation and that this was the correct human response for such a situation.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 5 Empty6/29/2010, 10:16 am

"That is not something I do..." she says low to annie. Hated the weakness of it all, mocked humans for it seeing them as inferior. Yet she now could shed a tear. "Its useless to." she manages to speak out voie was half broken. Trusted annie most from the others.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 5 Empty6/29/2010, 4:04 pm

Angelus waved bye to Taz and was unkowingly glaring at her date as they left. AS soon as they made it out the door he got back to serving customers. He was cleaning out a glass when he looked at Ginger "You got plans after work?"
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 5 Empty6/29/2010, 4:16 pm

Ginger had finally finished cleaning up the mess when she heard Demi Scream in frustration. "I didn't do it this time." She said to Angelus as she walked by to deal with a customer. She put on her usual charm, though it wasn't quite effective with a bandage wrapped around her arm. "Bye, Taz, see ya around." She called to her. "None that I know of, why?" She asked as she looked up at him from getting a customers order.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 5 Empty6/29/2010, 4:24 pm

"I don't know. Thought maybe we could do something like a staff's night out." he said sitting down the glass. "We could see a movie or go clubbing." he looked around for a second. "Also what do you think of Taz's date?"
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 5 Empty6/29/2010, 4:28 pm

"Angelus, are you asking me out on a date?" Ginger asked and leaned on the bar for a moment. "It sounds like fun, I'd love to." She said with a smile. "I think he's pretty cute, if he hadn't been so freaked I probably would have asked him out or something." She answered with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 5 Empty6/29/2010, 4:47 pm

"Not really a date." he blushed a little then heard what she said about Taz's date. "Really he doesn't seem I donna know kind of shifty to you?" he almost knocked of a bottle but caught it in time. He set it back up and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 5 Empty6/29/2010, 4:59 pm

"Right, like the last guys I went out on a date with." Ginger said sarcastically, remembering Jake. "I swear that boy thought date meant alone in a hotel room." She said out loud before she could shut herself up. "No, but then again I was kinda busy." She said indicating her shoulder before walking off with the customers order.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 5 Empty6/29/2010, 5:08 pm

He cracked a smile at her sarcasm. "Ya you probably were kinda busy." He watched her walk off then turned to Arzeal. "You agree with me right?"
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 5 Empty6/29/2010, 5:28 pm

"Just a bit." Ginger said over her shoulder. "Here you go sweetie, enjoy." She said to the customer as she gave him his drink. "Sorry about the delay." She added and leaned over like she had with the werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.
Searath

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 5 Empty6/29/2010, 6:57 pm

(O.o Des want to look at my black flag app and approve it so i can rp in here)
Back to top Go down
http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 5 Empty6/30/2010, 2:31 am

"Ssh" Annie wasn't sure what to say, "Don't worry, no problem is so great it cannot be ..." Annie broke off coughing, "I mean everything will be...." Again she couldn't seem to get the words out, " You should be okay."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 5 Empty6/30/2010, 6:50 am

"No its not okay. Keron getting permission from the overlord to keep shuri."She says to her, Keron Jantung was her 'husband' but she never took his name. But he was also best friends with the overlord, along with the overlord being kin. Knew annie was trying to help her. "I just got full custody back from her again 3 weeks ago...No a month ago. Regret never killing him as tradition stated." she mutters low.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 5 Empty6/30/2010, 4:08 pm

"Hmm." This was a curious situation. She was not entirely certain of the customs of Demi's kind but she was damned if she was going to let a child be taken from its mother. She remembered her own feeling when she had had to leave the woman who had raised her, and she had been more than a bit older than Shuri.
"Is there any way I can help? If it would do any good would be quite prepared to go and speak to this overlord myself."
You never know.I may be able to pull rank on him.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 5 Empty6/30/2010, 4:30 pm

"I don't know." she sighs stands back up no tearsi n her eyes or on her face. "But I sure as hell ain't havin' my kid turn into his uptight, butt ugly mother that even made our house fall when she stepped one foot in the door way." she syas bluntly. was to only temp distract her from the sad anger she was feeling inside.

"But anyway..." hand on side her head. "ewll, your more...umm...idealistic, diplomate and reasonable when comes to speaking to others then I am. would you be willing to be a representative? help convince him to let her stay with me?" she asked now lookign to her, her arms folded. mainly speaking of how annie was always bale to kepe the peace in the black flag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black Flag II (reprint)
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next