Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Black Flag II (reprint)

Go down 
+5
Sephiroth
Vassi
Rain of the Nymphs
Angelus
Desdemona
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 6 Empty6/30/2010, 4:48 pm

"Phew. I'm now a responsible diplomat. The world has changed." She paused for only a moment. 'I'll go. Just give me the address and tell me anything I need to know first. Like whatever you do don't mention rabbits. I'll try my best. Oh and um.. where can I find him?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 6 Empty6/30/2010, 4:58 pm

"There is no address, Where my people come from would drive you insane that you go berzerk. He would have to be brought here to this land, rather done at the park." tells her what else owuld be needed. their laws were similar to the modern ones but they had deadly consequnces if persecuted as guilty.
Back to top Go down
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.
Searath

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 6 Empty6/30/2010, 5:27 pm

Searath walks down the London street. As he walked he thought trying to remember why he wiped his own memories so many years ago. All he remembered when he work up was his name. His powers. What he was. How to use his powers and a lot of spells. He also remembered how to fence, ride horses, and fight. It had been a long time since that day and he had no aged one bit. As he was walking Searath came to a bar. How many times had he passed it he thought, A hundred, A thousand who knows. Not him

Searath walk up and opened the door. As he walked in he knew something was different. He could see trailing auras. Vampires and Lcyans mostly. He looked and saw the man behind the Bar was a Vampire. It did not cross him till he had been standing there a few second he looks like a normal human. He then said Are you open.? Or do I need to leave. Searath Keep his tone level and asked like a human. He keep his eyes a deep royal blueish color out of habit.
Back to top Go down
http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Azrael
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 6 Empty7/1/2010, 12:04 am

"We're open all right." Azrael said, "How may i help you?" she asked.
if i don't make up for setting off the sprinklers annie is going to kill me when we close. She thought to herself, guiding the man to a seat.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 6 Empty7/1/2010, 12:18 am

Searath for now keep his human pretense up. He followed her to a seat then sat down and said. [color=blue] “Vodka straight with a twist of fresh lemon please” Searath used his “Attractive” Voice as he dropped his hood. He knew the glamour would not last forever but it should last long enough for him to find out why this place was full of non-humans.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 6 Empty7/1/2010, 12:22 am

"Be right back." Azrael said, walking to the bar and telling angelus the order.
"So... since it's impossible to have a normal person in here, what do you think is wrong with that one?" She asked the small group.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 6 Empty7/1/2010, 12:25 am

Angelus made up the order. "I don't know? Maybe hes new in town or has a vampire fetish." He gave Arzeal the drink and looked up at the fellow
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 6 Empty7/1/2010, 12:28 am

"Well, that's comforting." Azrael said sarcastically, taking the drink to the man.
"is there anything else i can get you or will it just be drinks tonight?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 6 Empty7/1/2010, 12:31 am

Searath could hear them both across the bar because he was half demonic. He drops is Glamour and his eyes turn fire red his Cloths turn to his mages robes and the amber focus crystal on his chest glows for a few second after he drops it. The whole time he is smirking as he says “You guess wrong. Even now you still most likely can’t guess what I am other then a mage. Nothing more the drink for now. The alcohol will evaporate before it hits my bloodstream anyway” His eyes seam to glow like a fire as he speak. His voice sounds like the crackle of a fire. Searath was having too much fun with.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 6 Empty7/1/2010, 12:34 am

"GINGER! You get this one! I'm not doing this again tonight..." Azrael trailed off, handing him the drink and walking back to the bar.
"Angelus, more jagerbombs please."
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 6 Empty7/1/2010, 12:40 am

Angelus gave her the drinks. "Some night huh?"
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 6 Empty7/1/2010, 12:51 am

Searath voice goes back to his “Attractive” Voice as he says “Did I do something wrong. You where the ones gossiping about me instead of just asking. I am Half Fire Demon Half Mage. And what few memories I have I think makes me the oldest one in here. After I awoke here in London after I wiped my own memoirs it was 1630 I think. At that point I had no clue when I was born. But I have enough knowledge for many life times. I figure based on the level of skill I had I was born sometime in 1100 or 1200’s AD give or take a hundred years to Two.” During his little address to everyone in the bar he he had taken one long sip of his drink downing half of it and two smaller ones getting him down to three froths a glass.
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Rain of the Nymphs

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 6 Empty7/1/2010, 1:51 am

Grace leans on the bar and looks around, glad things cleared up finally as she orders a shot of vodka. She looks over at Angelus and the others, thanking him as she got her drink.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 6 Empty7/1/2010, 1:55 am

Azrael wrote:
"GINGER! You get this one! I'm not doing this again tonight..." Azrael trailed off, handing him the drink and walking back to the bar.
"Angelus, more jagerbombs please."

"No problem." Ginger answered and looked over at the man. "One can only handle so many unusuals in one night." She said cheerily. "But I think the first guy was the worse." She laughed a bit as she rubbed her still sore shoulder before going over to the man after he spoke.
"I'm sorry for my friends gossiping." She apologized smoothly. "It's just that we're still a bit on edge from a previous customer." She explained using her charm, which she often used to get the clientele to believe what she's saying, true or not.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 6 Empty7/1/2010, 2:14 am

Searath looks up still using his human voice and says “Who was hear before me who ever it was I bet I can top them. Anyone up for a magic show.” Searath downed the rest of his vodka and stood up. He lets his power over take him for a second as royal blue fire surrounded his fist. He then walks over to the bar and sets his fire engulfed hand down. Fire the spreads across it hovering about an inch above the wood not burning anything. The fire Burn a Deep Royal blue unlike any fire knower to man. Searath Grins as he says. “The fire is harmless to anyone that wants to test it. It is hot but will not burn you. It is cold but yet still burns. I have total control over it. And I would like another Vodka please this time abit more lemon. . Searath is grinning as he dares them to touch the fire to see if was real or an illusion.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 6 Empty7/1/2010, 2:33 am

"The land lady took care of him." Ginger said honestly, not sure if she could tell the man anything about James (I think). She hesitantly touched the fire, not sure if it would burn her or not. "Wow, that's so cool!" She stated, sounding like a younger her, as she twisted her arm this way and that in the flame. She was captivated by the beautiful blue flame. "Uh, right away sir." She said quickly as she gained back her composure and got the mans drink. "Touch it guys, it's so cool!" She said excitedly as she approached Angelus and Azrael, she had even ran her fingers through it just to show them it wouldn't burn them. "Now if only all the new comers were like him." She had said before going back to the man and handed him his drink. "I hope this one has enough lemon for your tastes." She said politely.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 6 Empty7/1/2010, 3:27 am

Annie listened to the information, 'Okay Demi. Tell them I will mean them in the park at dawn... that's about 5 hours from now. Will that be alright.' She got up, wanting to be out of the kitchen, "Try not to worry to much. I will do my upmost to get your daughter back."

With that she stepped out into the main room and stopped, staring in surprise at what appeared to be a magic display of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 6 Empty7/1/2010, 6:35 am

"Yea, that'll be fine." just gave a sigal of okay with her hand. keeping self under control again. could hear trhe conversation ouside where a new customer had came.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 6 Empty7/1/2010, 10:41 pm

Searath takes the Vodka and sips it slower this time not he is no longer thirsty. He smiled in a charming way said Perfect. Searath smirk to keep attention on the fire changed the color form Royal Blue to Royal Purple. And everyone once in a while(about ever three seconds) a Rose of fire would form and float into the air and dissipate. Searath takes a seat there at the bar where he was standing. He then looks and says “You seam to have no vampires then anything. Even you your self are one.” Searath never understood why someone would want to be a vampire. Being half demon was much more fun and it did not require him to drink blood. Magic was also more fun and now almost everyone in the world had a latent power to use it some degree or another.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 6 Empty7/1/2010, 10:55 pm

"What can I say? The vampires find us sexually attractive." he smiled and prepared a few more drinks handing them to customers. "So what are? A demon?" he looked at him hoping Anne was nearby just in case things got out of hand again. At Taz isn't here and is safe somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 6 Empty7/1/2010, 11:09 pm

"I'm glad you like it sir." Ginger said smiling as she went back to playing in the fire, she had often wished that she could control fire, just because she was a bit of a pyro. "It's so pretty." she said out loud watching the color change and the flame roses rise. "Angelus." She said to get his attention and shook her head as if to say 'I don't think you have to worry about him.' When she heard his thoughts of a possible brawl.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 6 Empty7/1/2010, 11:20 pm

” Half. And Half human mage. I am one a akind. My mother was a Fire demon which have no magical powers at all just pure element control.” Searath sipped on his Vodka some more. He made the fire start changing color randomly out of boredom. He then looks back at the Bartender and says “You own this place right? I never did get your name. Mines Searath. Sea-Wrath.”
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 6 Empty7/1/2010, 11:28 pm

"That's really cool." Ginger said not able to keep her mouth shut. "You're lucky you can do all kinds of magical stuff like this." She added still playing in the flames. "Actually Anne owns the place." She corrected and pointed in her general direction. "And honestly she might have something to say about the flames." She said giving him a heads up, just in case she did have anything to say about it.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 6 Empty7/2/2010, 2:10 am

Annie waved slightly and walked over to them, "The flames are fine by me. Im impressed actually, I don't think I've seen such good control before, you could teach our Taz a trick or two. Just don't set fire to the bar or i will be forced to kill you, and that would be a shame wouldn't it."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 6 Empty7/2/2010, 8:08 am

Demi curious she peeks out of the kitchen to see hwat had been going on seeing the new customer. "So that is who's causing the rukus about..." she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black Flag II (reprint)
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next