Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Black Flag II (reprint)

Go down 
+5
Sephiroth
Vassi
Rain of the Nymphs
Angelus
Desdemona
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 2 Empty6/19/2010, 7:02 pm

Demi smirks. "some fightin ya after all..." she says before she moves quickly adn attackhim having herclaws still out. She strikes him diagnoly form the right. "what s wrong can't stay a little longforthe fun?" sshe syas cuhckling dark smirk sitl on her lips was out for blood.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 2 Empty6/19/2010, 7:25 pm

Ginger lounged at him again while Demi had him distracted, or so she hoped he was distracted. She wanted nothing more then to get rid of the threat. She hadn't felt the knife go into her right shoulder until she fell to the floor. "Damn you!" She whispered angrily as she looked up at him. which is all she really could have done with such a serious wound.
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Thinks RPH is there mother
Thinks RPH is there mother
Vassi

Birthday : 1994-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 2 Empty6/19/2010, 7:52 pm

Vasilisa's attention was turned to the fight and she tilted her head. What's going on here? She wondered and turned back around looking for the nearest person to ask them whats up. "What's going on? Why are they fighting?" She asks, hoping someone would answer her.
Back to top Go down
http://enter-the-underworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 2 Empty6/19/2010, 10:09 pm

"Was lamost ak idnapping now thier caught up this way. better to leave them to duke it out." senna replies with a laidback attituide as she really didn't give a damn. She orders some new food after complaining about the water that had sokaed hers and got her 3 new burgers that weren't soaked with water. and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 7:27 am

Annie walked back to the fight, holding the sword out firmly in front t of her.
"Step back from him Demi and both of you lower any weapons."
She turned to Jason, "If you leave now i will make no further issue of it. If you do not then you will find that quite a few people around here ow me loyalty. Do you understand. Now go!"

Taz turned to the newcomer, "Hello. As she said it was attempted kidnapping. Then Ginger and annie got involved and it became a full blown brawl." She held out her hand, the other still surrounded by fire, "I'm Taz by the way."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 7:47 am

Demi stoppped almost hit annie backed off a few steps. "Ain't a good idea to be steppin' in front of people like that almost had him by his throat..." she replies ot her.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 9:40 am

Annie smiled, " No probably not, but since when was I a sensible person."

Darien was regretting agreeing on this date and wishing he had suggested they go bowling or something instead. This place was just plain weird. Vampires, fights... and Taz herself was weilding a fire ball. Melly was right. He always chose the wrong girls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 2:56 pm

He smiled at her 'sorry but I'm afraid that I can't do that as I would die for disobeying their orders' he soon gathered a ball of energy in his right hand and lifted the knife in his other one 'now lets end this shall we'
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 3:01 pm

Annie smiled bitterly, "I had a terrible feeling you would say something like that. I just hoped maybe we could end this without spilling your blood unnecessarily on my floor.' She turned to Demi, "Looks like you're right this time. Shall we?"
She advanced on Jason, sword raised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 3:07 pm

He started laughing sadisticly 'come on,finally someone who might be able to kill me' he said as darkness enveloped his whole body and he lunged at them.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 3:10 pm

Annie ducked out of the way and stabbed upward with her blade.

Across the room Taz glanced to see if Darien was okay before stepping away from the bar. She was ready to help if she got the chance.
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Rain of the Nymphs

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 3:13 pm

Grace just sipped at her drink, keeping herself on edge in case she needed to jump in at any time.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 3:23 pm

Darnasius wrote:
He started laughing sadisticly 'come on,finally someone who might be able to kill me' he said as darkness enveloped his whole body and he lunged at them.

"hell yea. gonan enjoy cutting him to pieces." she smirks and dodges out the way of his attack she in fact grew her claws long and slashed down at his back as would be deep and cause blood spilled. was hoping for al ittle scream bvut seeing her opopentn didn'ttihnk that owudl be happening anytime soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 3:38 pm

He sligthly felt the slash across his back and held her hand as he threw her across the room 'now,now attacking from the back isn't nice'
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 3:41 pm

On cue Annie stabbed towards his back. Aiming for the join between two vertebrae. Oh by the Queens I am out of practice. Used to be I could have dealt with this ... man? ... without breaking a sweat. Must be an age thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 3:45 pm

He felt the pain in his back but it was nothing compared to the pain in his chest.He fell to the floor as he held his chest and the darkness stopped appearing 'damn not this right now,guess I should have excpected it to appear soon..ah,well kill me and be done with it'
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 3:54 pm

demi hit the wall falls to her knee but gets up. "who said I was ever nice." she attacks but this time threw shadow daggers at him that turned ot be real daggers aimed at certain points of his body. before she'd go at him head on again.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 3:57 pm

Annie pulled her blade away. She had missed the spot she had aimed for and barely scratched him. Or so she had though. She stepped back, confused. Was this a ploy, a trick... or was he really mortally wounded. She looked around to se if anyone else had an answer.
She saw Demi move, 'wow wow, wait... I think he's down. Tis not honorable to strike a foe that is down.'
Oh damn, why do i slip back into archaic at times like this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 4:00 pm

He smilled at hem 'yeah Im down though not from your wound, it's what you would call a disease which I had ever since I was born, guess it finally caught up with me,now kill me and be done with it at least this way i won't be gutted in the streets like a dog for failing them'
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 4:07 pm

"Heh." she walked up to him slashes downwards at him. "Just gonna roll over like a pathetic old dog...I'd rather kill osemoen that had the back bone to fight to the death fight that they started. so come on...before I change my mind about ripping out your spine while you sitll breath." she says, as her blade materializes in hand. grabbing him with her other hand would impale him any second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 4:10 pm

He luaghed at her 'hey it ain't my fault that I'm down but hey what do you care just finish it already and stop yapping,my head is starting to hurt'
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 4:14 pm

Ginger watched with slight confusion about the man as she held her bloody dislocated shoulder. "What kind of disease?" She asked sounded honestly curious, before taking a hesitant step towards them. She didn't know if he would lash out again, or what might happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 4:17 pm

He looked at her and said 'my master gave it to me after I was born as he blinded me,being blind is one of the necesary parts to be able to hold, it gives the host godlike abilities but damages the body in the long run,I was forced to use it ever since I was 2 months old'
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 4:22 pm

She smirks. "Have it your way atleast i'll have a snack. Liked you better befo-" was just about to swing down blade almost had him only got his arm off. till interrupted by grace. she sitll had a tight gripp on him. "I hate these speeches..." mutters to herself annoyed. "ugh...knew it this guy doesn't even want death..." she grumbbles had planned soem experiemnts with the soul if not eat it.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 2 Empty6/20/2010, 4:24 pm

"That's awful."Ginger said moving even closer, she always had been a sucker for a sob story. "Why would someone do such a thing?" She asked as she knelt beside him, she'd never been that smart concerning people she had been fighting ether. She honestly felt sorry for him, though she couldn't explain to herself why after he had tried to kill them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black Flag II (reprint)
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next