Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEXUS CORE [RP]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 10 Empty5/30/2010, 11:44 pm

After a few moments Cathy began to stir and woke up. She looked around herself and reached up to wipe the sleep from her eyes. Then she spotted the masked figure, though she wasn't frightened she had an Idea about who the person was. "Hey, Vita, what are you doing here?" She asked tiredly then looked around the room again before the figure could answer. "Where's John?" She asked a little more alert.

"Wow, I guess I was right about Cathy being out soon." Ady said to John with a smile. "And I told you she would be fine." She added.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 10 Empty5/30/2010, 11:55 pm

"I'm not Vita!" he syas angrilyl hated ot be compared to his sister. Then remebers that she didn't know who he was. sighs lowers his head slowly. "Sorry I didn't mean to yell, I'm Lavon not Vita Ms. Cathy..." he says to her. "Dr. Vita + Dr. Collins were the ones who operated on you you an your child are completely fine..." he says again
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 10 Empty5/31/2010, 12:13 am

Cathy jumped at the anger in his tone. "I-i'm sorry, it's just that you look so much like her." She apologized and shivered, she hadn't realized how cold she was. "Vita was my doctor?" She asked. "Well at least I know I... er we were in good hands." She added with her hand on her belly. "Do you happen to know what they had to do in the operating room?" She asked curiously, though she didn't really care, she just didn't like the silence in the room. "Is John here?" She finally asked, she was worried about him, she knew how he would often over react to things.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 10 Empty5/31/2010, 12:34 am

"Yea...When in the same place get that...They took the bullet wounds out from what iwas told the infants in your stomach weren't hit so your okay. As are they. bullets were taken out of your body and you got some stitches. You won't be released from the houspital. " he says to her. "John, Still freaking out I bet. But he is here. So is ady we took her truck here."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 10 Empty5/31/2010, 1:02 am

"Whoa, back the gravy train up." Cathy said suddenly. "What do you mean 'infants' and 'they'?" She asked picking out the plural, and sounding kind of frightened. She didn't know how to take care of one baby, let alone two. It was easy enough to tell that her heart rate was speeding up from the news, by the increasingly annoying and quickening bleeping of the heart monitor, and shivered once again from the cold breeze coming in from the open window.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 10 Empty5/31/2010, 1:30 am

He turned to the nurse "Thank you sir." He offered his arm to Ady and they walked to the room to together. A little ways down the hall he heard the beeping and raced down to her room.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 10 Empty5/31/2010, 7:49 am

Cathy turned her head to the door where she heard footsteps. "Hey, Honey, are you okay?" She asked smiling, she was so glad to see John. "Come here, you don't have to stand outside the door, the room's big enough for all of us." She told John and Ady.

Ady went on into the room following Cat's words. "Hey Cat, you're looking better." She greeted, then noticed the goose bumps on Cats arms. "You know if you're cold all you have to do is say so." She said to her already going to the closet for an extra sheet to lay over Cathy.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 10 Empty5/31/2010, 8:06 am

Lavon closed the window seeing her shiver. then goes over ot her placed hand on her shoulder. "sorry about the window, thier room was stuffy. I go get you doctor for you. please relax.." speaking in a calm tone He walkd out pased john going down the hall soemwhere.

John would be able to sit by his wifeys side since lavon was no longer in the chair but he had left his book on her stand. Was one of shakespeares book. not evne that long till the Doctor had came in but was wearing the same cloths lavon had on + The white doctors jacket. Lookedl ike lavon hadn't even tryed to get a doctor. Same red hair as him as well. walked over to cathys bed side and put the food on the small table had the clipboard sitting on her bed side leaned back soem against the back of the metal head board. "Didn't think you'd be up this fast Ms. Cathy." smooth tone of voice with a laid back attituide. reading over the results.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 10 Empty5/31/2010, 1:00 pm

"It's okay Lavon, I tend to leave windows open all the time, that's sorta what got me in here. And thank you" She told him before he left.
"I tend to be an early riser." She teased, after the doctor spoke. "A moment ago, Lavon said something that kinda frightens me..." She started but then paused not sure how to take it from there. "He told me the 'infants were fine', did he add an unneeded 's' to the end of it?" She asked sounding unsure. "I-i just don't know if I can care for multiples, I've never even had so much as a little brother or sister to help raise." She said sounding more frightened then just 'kinda'.

"Cat, calm down, you wont be alone. You'll have John to help you, heck you'll even have my help." Ady jumped in before the doctor could speak and spread the extra sheet over her. "Besides, now's not the time to be worrying about that, you need to focus on getting your strength back up." She added and took a seat in the window seal.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 10 Empty5/31/2010, 1:51 pm

John glared at Vita/Lavona "Really? At the very least you could of gotten a real doctor, not just a new coat." He to one step close to Vita/Lavona.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 10 Empty5/31/2010, 2:20 pm

Vita pissed but trying to keep her calm. put the board down and walked up to him grabs him by his shirt he coudl see her blusih purple eyes(indigo) "What the hell is he talking about?..." asked looking back at cathy. "Is He on something?..." she asked confused.

Looked back at cathy. "Oh, and you'll be required to stay here for the time being...When see that your well enough to go is when you'll be let out. But for the time being Ms. Cathy okay?" Says to her kindly. was smiling under mask.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 10 Empty5/31/2010, 2:34 pm

"John, she's not Lavon." Cathy tried to tell him. "No, he's not on anything." She assured Vita, kind of annoyed that she hadn't answered her question. "John." She called trying to get Johns attention, and when she finally did she patted a spot on the bed for him to sit next to her. "How long will that be?" She asked looking back at Vita. "Oh and please, call me Cat." She added.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 10 Empty5/31/2010, 9:14 pm

John looked at Cathy then back to Vita. He removed Vita's hands from his shirt and went to sit by his girlfriend. He placed his hand on top of hers.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 10 Empty5/31/2010, 9:24 pm

vita glares at him., says something in french. "Completly and idiot...and you married him?" Looked back at cathy. "As for the time you have to be here, most likely 3 weeks, If see any good chagnes i'll let you know if oyu can leave early or not.. And I have ot be formal still on the clock. Eat your food adn take the meds on the tray gonna help ease the pain." Gets a page, takes out pager. "Shit, i'm gonna snap that bastards neck." looked at cathy. "I'll be back in a Hr. If you need anything just use the button to page me." walked out with the clipboard in hand. other hand in pocket whistles some song going down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 10 Empty5/31/2010, 10:02 pm

"John, please calm down Sweety." Cathy said softly. "You're always jumping to conclusions." She added.

"Three weeks!? I'm gonna end up going crazy." Cathy said, sounding kind of exasperated. "Okay, I will," She promised already eying up the tray of food. "I feel as though I haven't eaten anything for a month." She added as she pressed the button that would put her into a sitting position and pulled the tray and table closer to her. "Well lets see what I've got." She said uncovering the plate, where she saw some fruits, veggies, what she guessed was chicken, a couple small cartons of milk. "Oh, yummy." She said sarcastically. "I'd rather have a burger with everything on it." She grumbled. "You guys are probably starving, why don't you go get something or go home." She said to Ady and John. "Just because I'm stuck here, doesn't mean you have to be." She explained to em.

"You sure?" Ady asked, she knew she had work that had to be turned in, as soon as she clocked in in the morning, and she hadn't even started on it. When Cathy nodded Ady reluctantly said "bye, and get well soon" to her then went to the door remembering that John's car was still at the concert and Lavon's was in the employee parking lot. "John, when you and Lavon are ready call me, I can drop you off at your car but until then, I'll be in the cafeteria." She said and she honestly hated to leave the room, but she was hungry and had work that had to get done and she wanted to give John and Cat some time alone.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 10 Empty5/31/2010, 11:50 pm

"See you later" John said to Abby. He turned to face Cattie and stroked her face gently. "You really had me scared there." He kissed her forehead. "I'm gald the kids are alright."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 10 Empty6/1/2010, 12:00 am

Down at the cafeteria What seemed to be lavon was there sitting at a table alone with a book. there were soem injured people on the floor near the table. and was some dirty dishes beside where was sitting as well as a bottle of sierra mist. Obviously osmething had happened.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 10 Empty6/1/2010, 12:08 am

Cathy nuzzled against Johns hand and put hers on his as if to hold it there. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." She apologized, she felt really bad for scaring everybody. "Me too." She agreed. "I'm just not sure how we're gonna take care of them, I mean we have no experience, or at least I don't." She started her worried babel. "And after today, I'm afraid to go back home." She admitted.

Ady was in the cafeteria line getting a salad and a tea, while carrying her office work under her arm. Once she paid for her meal she went to a quiet isolated table and began on her work and taking bites of her salad every so often, not even paying attention to her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 10 Empty6/1/2010, 12:25 am

Lavon gets up and goes over to ady stepped on some bodies back. who groans and sits over at her table. "Hey ady." says to her. "I guess that the Doctor had made it to the patients room." says to her the book closed on the table looking to her. "Hows the patient?" asked next.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 10 Empty6/1/2010, 12:38 am

"Oh, hey, I didn't see you there." Ady said finally looking up from her work. "Yea, she did, Cathy's gonna be fine, though she'll be stuck here for about 3 weeks." She told him. "She's gonna go crazy, Cat's not the kind of person that can stay cooped up for that long." She added with a bit of a laugh, though it was obvious she did feel sorry for her.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 10 Empty6/1/2010, 12:52 am

"Shes just a kitten." says bluntly. "Wanting to explore an all...but with the restrictions that life has through unwritten words." says next.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 10 Empty6/1/2010, 1:37 am

"You're really insightful." Ady suddenly blurted when Lavon finished talking. "Yea, it seams that life is just throwing so many road blocks and detours in Cats life." She agreed. "But in a way she's being set free from some of them." She added hoping she sounded at least close to insightful, though she doubted she did.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 10 Empty6/1/2010, 5:02 pm

"That is true..." says to her agreeing with her statement. "Being nimble and tricky allows for them to get past some of those barriers that they face." last thing he says takes out cell gets a text. "I shouldn't get going...Have a conferencei n the morning." syas getting up.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 10 Empty6/1/2010, 5:16 pm

He cullded her closer. "It'll be okay babe."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 10 Empty6/1/2010, 5:20 pm

"You want me to drive you to your car?" Ady asked. "It's about two and a half, three, miles away." She explained already getting her things together. "It's gotten pretty late, and if I'm going to get all this done and turned in by tomorrow, I'll need my computer." She added.

"I know." Cathy told John. "As long as I have you, everything will be okay." She added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEXUS CORE [RP]
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Haven :: Role Plays :: Role Play-
Jump to: