Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEXUS CORE [RP]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 9 Empty1/21/2010, 8:33 pm

lavon nodded fololwing after john & ady
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 9 Empty5/23/2010, 11:51 pm

"John, just jump in, there's not enough time for us to take separate cars!" Ady yelled to John. "Lavon, call 911 and tell them to get to The white house at 8723 East Lincoln Street, it's on the east side of Waters Street," She instructed urgently. "If you can tell them that it was an armed burglary and tell them there is a pregnant woman, make sure the cops and an ambulance is there." She added without a pause.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 9 Empty5/24/2010, 9:48 pm

John jumped into Andy's truck and pushed her into the middle "I'll drive." he said. He stomped his foot on the gas and speed to his house. He would glance at Ady out of the corner of his eye every so often I'm going to hell. he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 9 Empty5/24/2010, 10:57 pm

In The Truck

"Okay, then I'll call 911, I know the area better then you." Ady said to Lavon before picking up her cell and dialing the number.

"Hello, 9-1..." The operator was barely able to get out before Ady interrupted him.
"We need the police and an ambulance at 8723 East Lincoln Street, immediately." Ady interrupted. "There was an armed burglary and a shot fired, there is a pregnant woman in the house." She added quickly not giving the operator enough time to speak.
Ady could hear the man on the other end getting the police and an ambulance on the road. "They are on their way." The man said before Ady's phone went dead.
"She'll be okay John." She told him as he squealed the tires going around a tight curve and ran a red light.

At The House

two or three sets of squealing tires could be heard as two cop cars and an ambulance took the tight turn onto the driveway that would lead them up to the house. As soon as the police busted down the door the EMT's Rushed in with the gurney only to find Cathy passed out in a chair surrounded by her blood. She was still breathing, but just barely. "Help me get her on the gurney." The one, rather muscly, EMT commanded as they quickly got her on the gurney and began wheeling her to the ambulance.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 9 Empty5/24/2010, 11:04 pm

John took a tight turn and slammed on the breaks. The car went spinning and hopped over the side of crub, with the back end bed thingy part. John jumped out of the truck just now relizing his door had been open the whole time. He raced past the popo and stopped cold when he saw his wife being lifted on a gunnery.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 9 Empty5/24/2010, 11:23 pm

"Wait here Lavon, I won't be long, I don't know what could be up there." Ady said honestly before getting out of her truck.

"Sir, you will need to step back." The EMT said sternly to John as he continued pushing Cathy to the ambulance.

being moved and hearing the voices all around her Cathy woke up but only barely and that's when she saw John. "John?" She asked weakly and stretched out her hand in his direction. "John, I'm so sorry." She tried to apologize while trying to blink her tears away. She was hurting, and hurting bad. Just then she felt a kick, and smile touched her lips in response. "John, come feel, our baby's fine." she added and placed her other hand on her belly where she felt the kick. She was glad that she had been able to protect her baby.

Ady was running up to where John had stopped dead in his tracks and saw why he stopped. "Oh my god." She whispered almost inaudibly. Cathy really looked awful laying on the gurney.

Last edited by ginger20037 on 5/28/2010, 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 9 Empty5/26/2010, 9:30 pm

Lavon had looked over and saw the woman in the gurney. "Poor woman..." was all that lavon was able to state before looked at cell phone remeber the womans name to be cathy and the profile had called one the doctors knew at the hospital to do something which was to take care of the woman cathy. So she would be under great care. "Doctor Collins...yes.. This is Lavon Desrio I have a request please."

Doctor Collins: "Yes Sir."

He describs cathy to the doctor and tells him to take care of her. And send the medical bill to him.

Doctor Collins: "Got it. we just got a emergency call we'll take care of everything sir."

Lavon: "Thank you very much doctor..." hangs up phone.

The doctors at the hospital were already prepared for cathy when the amubulance would arrive.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 9 Empty5/28/2010, 11:48 pm

John placed his hand on Cathy's stomach "Thats great baby." he smiled at her and let the EMTs take her on the ambulance. As the ambulance drove away John lean on Ady's shoulder and began to cry a little.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 9 Empty5/29/2010, 12:07 am

"At least I was able to protect our child." Cathy said to him before the EMT's loaded her into the ambulance.

"John, you okay?" Ady asked, obviously concerned. "Cat's going to be fine." She added softly and ave him a reassuring hug. "Come on, we'll follow the ambulance, this time I'll drive," She offered. "your driving scared the crap out of me." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 9 Empty5/29/2010, 1:42 am

"Ms Cathy will be alright..." had said to them. Heard them as they were coming over. "I'll drive. I know of a shortcut to the hospital." He says to them sitting itnhe drivers seat really didn't want to just sit an do nothing. had restarted up the truck again.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 9 Empty5/29/2010, 10:53 pm

"thank you, you guys." he hugged Ady back and didn't let go for awhile but did eventually and got in the truck.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 9 Empty5/29/2010, 11:07 pm

"That's what friends are for." Ady said simply and got in next to John. Let's hope Lavon isn't as crazy of a driver. She thought to herself as she shut the door.

Cathy had gone back to sleep on the ride back to the hospital, she had just barely been able to answer the EMT's questions.
"You've lost a lot of blood, you're lucky to still be here." She remembered him saying as he was working on the bullet wound, before she once again passed out.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 9 Empty5/29/2010, 11:17 pm

Lavon with the others drives wasn't a crazy driver. but took some short cuts as knew the way to the hospital. "We'll be there soon..." had told the both of them sped up a little more wweaved in between some cars wasn't dangerous or anything. "Why does that hospital collins was at sound so familier to me..."

HOSPITAL

At the hospital doctor collins had PA'd a doctor vita who comes down was given everything adn told what had happened.

"Bring her in here...Move your asses! medical emergency going on here!" she say. Giving out orders she was of the best doctors there and wearing a medical mask. hands sterolized she was brought into the serery room.

Dr. Vita had long red hair. the surgery began.
"You'll pull through cathy. just hold up keep up that strength." she says low operating on her. seh was put under sleeping gas so she woudln't wake up nad make things even more complicated that had to do a quick blood transfusion so that they would lose her.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 9 Empty5/29/2010, 11:28 pm

John looked out the widow as Lavon drove. He got out the car as soon as he stopped at the hospital. He asked a front desk where she was and raced off to that location. He stoopped at the door when he saw Dr.Vita.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 9 Empty5/29/2010, 11:46 pm

"John, wait up!" Ady Called after John and got a few stink eye looks from the nurses. When she finally caught up with him, he was standing right outside a doorway. "John, you didn't have to take off on us. Cat's in good hands here." She told him. "Come on, the doctor won't let us in as long as she's in there." she added as she motioned to some chairs nearby.

Cathy was dreaming peacefully while the doctor was still working over her.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 9 Empty5/29/2010, 11:59 pm

They coudlnt' see where the doctor was male or female. evne form behind. the blood pressure dropping.

male doctor: "her blood pressures drop the heart rates slowing!"

Dr. Vita: "calm down."

fem doc: "this semes hopeless the child is-"

Dr. Vita: "I said. calm down. this is not hopeless were saving this patient! now if you can't get your mind straight on whats at hand and what i've told you to do then get the hell out."

she gave a few more orders. she was stable once more as was the child.

ady + john were taken back to the waiting room. the nurse had made them go to the waiting room showing them the way themself.

JLAvon had came o the truck to the waiting room and had gotten information from the head desk and a nurse that had came out of sergery room earlier about the condition she was in. Lavon gets a snack from the vending machine was just soem skittles sits in a chair legs crossed reading a book. Was calm abou the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 9 Empty5/30/2010, 12:49 am

John sat down at one of the chairs and look over at Lavon reading his book looking so clam. After a while he finally sanpped "HOW CAN SIT THERE AND JUST READ YOUR BOOK." he yelled at him "MY WIFE IS IN THERE AND MAY NOT LIVE." he swung a punch at him.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 9 Empty5/30/2010, 12:55 am

Ady Jumped at John's sudden outburst. "WTH?" She asked confused. "John, calm down, it doesn't help Cathy for you to get angry or to get kicked out." She began talking quickly to try to calm him, but appeared that he hadn't heard her. "John!" She called louder while rushing over to him to try to grab his arm before he swung, only to trip over her own feet.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 9 Empty5/30/2010, 1:07 am

Lavon sighs caught his fist book closed. "Why don't you stop your bitching...It's annoying and a waste of time..." used his weight agfianst him spin of book to his throat. Looked at him with his bluish purple eyes. "Tell me should I lose control of my self and start punching out doctors, nurses and security guards? Cuss out everyone?...Though I supopse I could devolve myself and become a simple minded wildebeast or perhaps a caveman.." glanced to ady a moment then looked to john one more let go of his fist and took book away standing. Put book in pocket. speaking bluntly not caring if had hurt anyones feelings. Took a few steps away.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 9 Empty5/30/2010, 7:14 pm

"I'm a caveman for caring?" he asked voice was calmer but still had venom in it. He had a paper cut on his neck from the book but didn't notice it. "I need some air." he left before he did anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 9 Empty5/30/2010, 7:28 pm

"That was a nice block." Ady said quietly to Lavon as she got up from the floor. "I'll be right back, I'm going to see if I can calm him down." She told him then went the way John had.
"John?" She asked quietly. "Hey, tell me something, why don't yo believe me when I say Cat's gonna be fine?" She asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 9 Empty5/30/2010, 7:33 pm

Lavon watched her leave bfeore she could even say anything else. "Idiot, misunderstanding... I only meant that he should stop getting worked up an not believing in the womans strength..." he utters under his breath. already knew no one had heard him. He goes to a nurse finds out cathys room number and walked there. Lavon wanted nothing to do with john at the moment as well as ady just needed air.Opened a window to the room so the cool air would come in. "ahh~ much better..."

The segery for cat was almost over as they just now had to sew up the injuries.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 9 Empty5/30/2010, 7:38 pm

John was standing by the parking lot when Ady cam looking for him. "Its just a feeling I have, like something bad is going to happen. you know?" he turned to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 9 Empty5/30/2010, 7:52 pm

"You know, better then anybody, how strong Cat is." Ady told him and leaned against the railing that was next to John. "Remember the time she broke her arm?" She asked remembering that Cathy wouldn't let it stop her from doing her usual work. "I know she'll make it through this, because she has a great husband, and your child she's carrying is only adding more strength to her will power." She assured him. after standing with him for what felt like hours she finally spoke. "Come on, she'll probably be out of surgery soon, and if I know her the way I do, she'll be asking for you when she wakes up." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 9 Empty5/30/2010, 8:03 pm

Cathy's surgerywas a complete success saved the kids and the mother. they were taking her back to the room where she would be alright. Lavon was inthe room himself sitting in a chair still that was near her bedside. Lavon looked over to see dr. vita whow as sitl lwearing a sugerical mask and sees dr. Collins too. Vita left as knew the anestetic was goign to last for a few more hrs. and the sleeping was oging to pass as well but very soon.

Vita leaves the room and goes to the back room of where prep would be and gets herself changed.

"So..shes alright then?"

Dr. Collins: "yes she shoul be waking up very shortly.."
lavon nodded in approval and goes back to reading stll had mask on the entire time.

A nurse had gone out of the hospital to find John + ady.

Nurse: "Excuse me your the patient ms. CAthy's spouse. The surgerys over shes in her room right now resting. Shes in room 307."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEXUS CORE [RP]
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next