Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEXUS CORE [RP]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 11 Empty6/1/2010, 5:29 pm

"You gonna get john or you think hes just gonna stay here too with that woman for the rest of the night?" was standing seeing she was getting up too.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 11 Empty6/1/2010, 5:35 pm

"I can come back for him, or I can bring him along and drop him off at his car too." She said simply. "But he probably will stay here with her." She added.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 11 Empty6/1/2010, 5:42 pm

"Okay, then lets go. Faster we go the better..." didn't like hospitals. More importantly didn't want a run in with Vita. Started wlaking off towards the lobby hadns in pockets book in pocket.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 11 Empty6/1/2010, 5:53 pm

"Is something wrong?" Ady asked as she walked by his side. you're probably just reading too far into things. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 11 Empty6/1/2010, 6:04 pm

"Just trying to avoid someone who works here.." was all he said to her as they had came ot the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 11 Empty6/1/2010, 6:21 pm

"Oh, I can understand that one." Ady said, remembering when she avoided the creepy mail guy, he would almost always stalk her, at least until the cops picked him up for rape. The memory sent a slight shutter through her, one that was hardly noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 11 Empty6/1/2010, 6:38 pm

they get in the truck, ady driving. "Yes, think mainly there are stalkers inthe world because to selfconsious and scared of rejection. So turn into the opopsite which beleivei s why there are the 7 sins." gets a phone call answers. "hello?...No...I'm heading home right now...I understand....mm...right...Later mom." he hands up closed pgone puttig it in his pocket. "Ady, you can just drop me off at my house. I have my bag with me anyway so will just be a waste of gas money taking me all the way back. I'd rather you be home in your bed comfortable before something bad were ot happen." he replies ot her still had his bag with the documents and stuff that he got from the officei n his bag he had been carrying.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 11 Empty6/1/2010, 6:58 pm

"yea." Ady agreed quietly so Lavon could easily talk on the phone. "Okay, then, just tell me where to go." She told him as she stopped at a stop sign. "I agree with that." She said not really knowing what to say. She followed the directions Lavon started telling her, and in no time she was pulling into his driveway. "Your family has a beautiful house." She said as she came to a stop. "So, what time should I be here in the morning?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 11 Empty6/1/2010, 7:16 pm

"Its alright ady, don't have to pick me up i'll be fine walking. Don't trouble yourself with it." syas ot her getting ou the truck. "thank you for brigning me home." he syas next bows slightly.

the house where lavon lived was a manor. He walked into his house took off the mask wasn't needed shut the door behind him. went to the living room the curtains were closed the door to his home was locked and he goes over the files of the company.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 11 Empty6/1/2010, 7:27 pm

"It wouldn't be any trouble at all." She tried to protest, but it was too late, Lavon had already shut the door. Making sure Lavon was inside Ady left in her truck and headed home, only this time she had the radio on and turned up. When she finally made it home she plopped down at the computer and began working on the file once again. The last time she looked at the clock it was 11 o' clock and she fell asleep at the keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 11 Empty6/1/2010, 7:39 pm

=3 Weeks LAter=

After 3 weeks Lavon + Ady had became pretty good friends but still comes ot work wearing a mask. Got soem calls for meetings buisness deals. Spent lunch with ady + john sometimes wasn't a normal type of buisness executive because never made much sense ot peopel which his ideals. most still don't know what his gender is.

His sitser Vita had came ot work no one knows that lavcon had a twin. she was mainly jsut walking around wears victorian modern like cloths. wears a mask just like her brother.

Cathy was allowed back home after 2.5 weeks. John didn't have to pay for the medical bill as someone else had already taken care of it already befopre hand.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 11 Empty6/1/2010, 7:56 pm

Ady had gone to lunch early, when she saw who she thought to be Lavon in the hall. "Hey Lavon, are you going to join John and I for lunch today?" She asked. She liked the conversations Lavon usually brought with him to the table.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 11 Empty6/1/2010, 8:18 pm

Vita looked back to see ady. "Heh. Okay." smooth way of talking, was abit different from usual. walkedup ot her takes her arm. "Lead the wa mi'lady." she had said next was soemtihng lavon occasionally siad soemtimes. Since he himself got lost soemtiems in the building.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 11 Empty6/1/2010, 8:30 pm

"Cool, I hear that they have Mexican food today." She said today. She faintly noticed that his voice was a little different today. "Are you getting sick?" She suddenly asked. "Cause you don't sound quite yourself today." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 11 Empty6/1/2010, 8:48 pm

"Possibly, But I doubt you'll catch what I have. Wear a mask everyday after all so yuor sheilded." replies back to her chuckles abit. Walked with ady to the cafeteria. Both of them talked abit on the way.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 11 Empty6/6/2010, 10:58 pm

"I'm not worried about getting sick." Ady said honestly and then giggled. "Yea, that's very true." She agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 11 Empty6/7/2010, 12:25 am

The came ot the cafeteria sitting with john.

"I"ll be bakc i'm going to get my lunch. Hate the red meat around here like being cheap." vita hadreplied yet they still not know that it was not lavon. let go of adytys arm adn walked away in the crowd of peopel to the line.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 11 Empty6/30/2010, 11:53 am

OFr abou 15minutes of the confusion is revealed that lavon had a twin sister bythe name of vita. but unlike her brother she atleast reveals her eyes.

"sorry abou the confusion, but this is my sister... Vita Ne-... I mean Dr. Vita

"hehe, sorry but your just so amusing i couldn't help but have al ittle fun of my own...your friends ar just so cute. plus. i like making your life a living hell brother." she says sweetly arm aorund her brothers neck as if a hug rather then a headlock.

"It's always hell with you around Sister. Please let go" she did as told sitting beside her brother. "Aside from that my father to told me about their to be a upcoming banquet of some sort. Yet gain at the last moment he tells me these things..."

"Thats because your worthless..." Vitas says to him. color=blue]i've picked the place for this banquest we'll be going down to the ballrom hall down on- he gets cut off by his sister.

"We'll have it at our house." She put a picture down of what thier house looks like. No one outside the faimly has ever been ouside of it. "we have plenty of space, the oldmans still in holland so won't get in any trouble."

Nexus Manor

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 11 Empty6/30/2010, 1:04 pm

"Uh...Okay." Ady said still kind of confused. "wait, Dr. Vita, as in Cathy's doctor?" She asked. "What are you doing here? Don't you get paid better at the hospital?" She asked and then watched their little squabble. She didn't think Lavon was useless. "That sounds like fun." She said happily and looked at the picture that was placed on the table.

"Oh, hey John, how was Cathy doing today?" She asked generally concerned about her, she wasn't sure that John should have come back to work so soon after Cathy had gotten home.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 11 Empty6/30/2010, 1:35 pm

"yes, i'm kittens personal doctos. And I run the medical branch on my own. This is just one day that i'm here visiting. Had to check on my brother after all, he can't even drive on the right side of the road without help. Should tell kitten tor rest an not doign anythign stranius. but anyway i'm gonna look around so bye guys.~"

Lavon under mask blushing idn't like that subject bruoght up about his driving. vita didn't birng up the subject of lavon paying for the medical bill of johns fiance/wife

vitra gets up and leaves ou the cafeteria.

Last edited by Sephi on 6/30/2010, 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 11 Empty6/30/2010, 1:39 pm

Arthur walked into the Nexus Core building, his right hand up to his eyes to adjust his glasses a little. In his left was his own personal laptop in which he used to finish work which required him staying up all night. Which he had. His white hair was barely coveirng up his red eyes, and the bags beneath them. Arthur walked over and took his seat at his desk and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 11 Empty6/30/2010, 1:48 pm

Vita wandered around to see a blond boy in his office, she walked in. But is still thought to be her brother since their twins. "hmm...hello arthur?" she asked with curiosity speaking kindly, her mask was still on hiding her face. Body type seem androygenous where many see lavon as confusing of gender.

his name was on his office door.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 11 Empty6/30/2010, 1:58 pm

Arthur glanced up, nearly falling back form his chair as the sudden appearance of another in his room. His cheeks were red with embarrassment as he tried to collect himself in the manner that was expected here at Nexus Core."Um..helo." He'd known only two aorund the building that wore masks like this, and they were twins. Which made it harder for him to decide."Hey Lavon." He took a guess.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 11 Empty6/30/2010, 2:03 pm

Seeing him blush vita found it a little funny, She chuckles. "heh-heh, I didn't think that i'd scare you showing up." she replies to him, wasn't sure if she should tell him that she was Vita not lavon. "So, I guess you've finished up everything?" she states next walking in full leans back against the wall her arms folded.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 11 Empty6/30/2010, 2:04 pm

"John?" Ady asked trying to get his attention. "How is Cathy doing?" She repeated herself. "I'm not so sure you should have come back to work so soon after she had been released." She said calmly to him.

At The House

Cathy was in the kitchen raiding the fridge, again. "Let's see... oh yay! Pickles!" She said as she finally found the pickles. She still wasn't comfortable being home alone, and she had started carrying a tazer around the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEXUS CORE [RP]
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next