Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEXUS CORE [RP]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 8 Empty1/18/2010, 1:32 am

"Ady..ummm...was curious but..would you like to come to my house tomorrow. i mean i-its nothing like uh..." was gettign his woreds mixed up. "i mean need some help..still not understadning much of this stuff..."

thinks: "maybe she won't say yes, hope nothing goes to crazy...please let my counsin not be there."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 8 Empty1/18/2010, 1:42 am

"Sure, I'd love too." Ady answered excitedly and probably a little too quickly and blushed. "I...uh mean... sure, I'd love to help you out." She said trying to seem calmer about it.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 8 Empty1/18/2010, 1:51 am

"great! " he replied appily. "i'll give you directions tomorrow. LEts enjoy the night today. Shall we?" syas lookign to her
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 8 Empty1/18/2010, 2:12 am

"Okay," Ady agreed. "Absolutely." she said blushing slightly, and swept some of her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 8 Empty1/18/2010, 8:10 am

In his mind he chuckles, seeing her blush. "heh, shes blushing, cute." he thought to himself lookedb ack ahead at the concert that was going on.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 8 Empty1/18/2010, 12:24 pm

Ady turned her attention back to the concert, or at least to make it seem that way. she glanced in John's direction long enough to see him on his phone. 'Must be Cathy.' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 8 Empty1/19/2010, 3:40 pm

"Ya, I'll stop by the store on the way home." he said and then hearing her question "No, I'm not out drinking." he said truthfully. "Bye honey, I love you." he said before hanging up and coming back to the group "I'm going to have to bail in a few."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 8 Empty1/19/2010, 4:28 pm

John and Cathy's home

"Thank you, sweetie, I love you, too." She replied before he hung up. With a sigh she at down on the couch with one hand on her swollen stomach. "You're not making things easy for me are you?" She murmured rubbing her belly.

At the Concert

"Okay, oh, hey how's Cathy doing?" Ady asked looking at him. "I haven't heard from her in a while." She explained. She had a fleeting thought about her and Lavon. 'STOP IT RIGHT THERE!!!' She mentally yelled at herself.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 8 Empty1/19/2010, 6:14 pm

At the house

A dark figure loomed outside the house he cut the power and the phone line and crept in the window

At the concert

"Cathys doing good."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 8 Empty1/19/2010, 6:23 pm

At the House

Cathy looked for the remote to the tv wondering if she bumped it or something. When she found it it was on the coffee table. "There's no way I could have turned the tv off." She said quietly to herself and got up with a bit of a groan, and made her way to the tv to see if she could get it to come back on, when she turned to see a dark figure. "J-john, is that you?" She asked, though the shape was completely off. "I-if this is one of John's pranks I'm gonna kill him!" she thought to herself. In her left hand, which was out of view of the man, she held her cell phone tightly.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 8 Empty1/19/2010, 8:27 pm

At the house

He pulled out a gun and pointed it at her. "Wheres all your money?" he demanded
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 8 Empty1/19/2010, 8:42 pm

At the Concert

"It's good to hear she's doing good." Ady said with a smile. "So do you two know if the baby is a boy or girl?" She asked.

At the house

Cathy's eyes widened with terror. "W-we don't keep money here." She said honestly and took a step back. "Please, don't hurt me!" She begged and placed her free hand on her stomach with her other she was pressing the speed dial for John's cell. 'Please answer.' she begged mentally. "Please, you wouldn't shoot a pregnant woman would you?" She pleaded with tears forming in her eyes, hopping John answered his phone in time to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 8 Empty1/20/2010, 7:06 am

Concert

Lavon looked to john & Ady. "Who is Cathy?" was curious. the band wasp laying a last song. "nevermind non of buisness." says looking back away to concert.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 8 Empty1/20/2010, 5:12 pm

Concert

"No." he said looking at his phone and answering it

At the house

"How much you want to bet on that?" he said "Get down now!"
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 8 Empty1/20/2010, 5:34 pm

Concert

"Oh I see you guys want it to be a surprise then." Ady said with a smile then answered Lavon's question. "Cathy is John's girlfriend." She said quietly to him.

At the House

"P-please, don't shoot me." Cathy pleaded with tears running down her face. She backed up to a nearby chair and eased herself into it. "I have a child to take care of," She started and held her stomach tightly. "Please don't shoot me!" She continued to cry, loud enough for her to be heard through the phone.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 8 Empty1/20/2010, 8:23 pm

"Surprised?, well am happy for them." he says lookign back to them. Hear some voices muffled form the phone. "Hey, what as that justn ow?" he syas low wasn't sure if he had heard osmething if was real or not.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 8 Empty1/20/2010, 10:11 pm

Concert

John listened to the phone scard about what might happen to Cathy.

At da house

"Shut up!" he said very loudly. "Damn white girls never shut up." he muttered to himself as he began to look around.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 8 Empty1/20/2010, 10:26 pm

At the Concert

"John, is everything okay?" Ady asked seeing the terror in his eyes. "You look scared, is Cathy going into labor?" She asked trying to figure out what's wrong.

At the House

Cathy flinched back from the malice in the mans voice and the tears began to pour down her face. She then felt a sharp pain shoot through her gut. "Oh no, not now!" She yelled, though she tried not to, from the pain and held her stomach and started painting heavily from the pain of the contraction.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 8 Empty1/20/2010, 10:45 pm

concert

"La-labor?...s-should you go home an take her to the docotrs before soemtihng happens?" hearing of labor reminded of when cousin had gone into labor was freaked out somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 8 Empty1/21/2010, 3:15 pm

Concert

"No theres some one there with a gun."

At da house

The man looked at her "Shut up." then realizing what was happening he ran from the house accidentally shooting his gun in the rpocess.

Last edited by Angelus on 1/21/2010, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 8 Empty1/21/2010, 3:26 pm

At the Concert

"Oh my word! We need to get over there and save her, she didn't get shot, did she?" Ady asked worried for Cathy and the child she's carrying.

At the house

When the burglar left and shot her she screamed out in pain clutching her leg and picked her cell up to her ear, not realizing the bullet went through the battery and killed it. "John, get home now, I've been shot and I think it's time!" She cried into the phone panting. "Please hurry!" She begged. She was terrified.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 8 Empty1/21/2010, 4:16 pm

"I think she did!" he said running to the car.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 8 Empty1/21/2010, 4:38 pm

At the Concert

"Oh my God, I'll follow you there, there's safety in numbers." Ady said to him and started towards her truck. "Lavon, are you going to come?" She called over her shoulder.

At the House

When Cathy realized her phone was dead she threw it across the room and looked at her leg and felt the other side of it where the exit wound would be, and didn't feel one. 'Great the bullet's still in there.' she thought to herself, though tears of pain where running down her face, but she was thankful that the bullet hadn't hit her belly.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 8 Empty1/21/2010, 6:08 pm

lavon nodded running agfter them kept up in pace. "soundsl ike she was shot by a cobalt 45." he says to ady. had osme knowledge of weapons
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 8 Empty1/21/2010, 7:18 pm

At the Concert

"I don't think now's the time to be talking about guns." Ady said as she pulled her keys from her pocket and had the truck doors unlocked in the same second. As soon as she was in the drivers seat she had the key in the ignition and had it roaring to life. "Hurry up." She said quietly referring to John as he passed the truck.

At the House

The pain in Cathy's leg distracted her from the fact that the contraction she had was a false alarm. She was becoming dizzy from the blood loss. "Please hurry John." She said quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEXUS CORE [RP]
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next