Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Black Flag II (reprint)

Go down 
+5
Sephiroth
Vassi
Rain of the Nymphs
Angelus
Desdemona
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 4 Empty6/22/2010, 12:47 pm

Annie put the girl down and turned back to the bed, "Ah, you are awake. Is there anything I can get you. I think it would be best for you to remain here for now. I still have to fully explain myself to my staff."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 4 Empty6/22/2010, 12:52 pm

He shrugged and said 'nothing,I only need to give my body half an hour to fully rejunvate and heal'
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 4 Empty6/22/2010, 12:57 pm

Shuri smiles liked being picked up. felt like she was taller or flying. "Hehe, daddy dropped me off earlier,I wanted to see my mom. I woke up from my nap few minutes ago. Is jason okay? how come hes coughing his innards up?" was curious.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 4 Empty6/22/2010, 1:06 pm

"Your mum's in the kitchen. I think. She';s a bit angry though so be carefull. And as for Jason i have no idea... something odd. Now off you trot, tell Ginger and Azreal I'll be down in a minute or so."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 4 Empty6/22/2010, 1:18 pm

"Okay." givse salut before runs off down the hall headed down stairs. goes and looked for gigner and azareal. goes up to them tugs on azareals sleeve. "Shes coming back, jason got sick." she says. Shuri knew just about everyone in the Black Flag. Yet she wasn't known to them. just a kid that wandered around the block.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 4 Empty6/22/2010, 1:25 pm

Annie sat down on the end of the bed. "You can rest up here till your feeling better." She reached up and brushed a stray lock of hair out of her eyes. "But please, indulge my curiosity. Tell me, what is it that is is wrong with you and what manner of being are you?"
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 4 Empty6/22/2010, 1:49 pm

Azrael smiled at Shuri, "thank you." she said.
Then she did a quick dust off of her shirt and skirt and talked to Taz.
"Please, start a conversation, I set off the sprinklers, don't send me back to the people!" She pleadd dramatically and sarcastically.
"More people?" She asked looking at them. So much for best behavior... She thought when she saw the boy.
"Angelus, some jager bombs, please." She asked, hoping he would't bring up the fact she was working.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 4 Empty6/22/2010, 1:55 pm

"I'm sorry, who's coming back?" Ginger asked momentarily confused. "Wait, you mean Annie?" She ask, though she had a pretty good feeling it was Annie. She was glad the girl hadn't tugged on her, instead of Azrael.
"It's okay, Azrael, I'm sure the costumers will understand." Ginger assured her. "And besides, I thought that 'shower' was quite refreshing." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 4 Empty6/22/2010, 2:19 pm

"yes. The place was getting smelly. i gave the wolf jocks a quick clean." Azrael laughed.
"So, Taz, anything new?" She asked, waiting for Angelus.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 4 Empty6/22/2010, 2:22 pm

shuri nodded "Yep. she said shes coming back down."

"well i have a question for you...who's gonan pay for my laptop that you made fet friend from the sprinklers...its fried." senna says she was stil annoyed about it but was calm. directing it bat azreal. lap stop still un able to come back on.

Shuri let go of azreal and goes ot the kitchen she peeks inside the kitchen door. She goes through into the kitchen to get herself a snack and also find her mom. But she wasn't in the kitchen she was still outside but she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 4 Empty6/22/2010, 2:37 pm

"If you ask me that's the perfect cover up, though it's not like 'wet dog' smells much better." Ginger giggled. "And you know, you could be waiting for Angelus all night." She said before getting up and getting Azrael the Jagger Bombs herself. "Here you go." She said as she handed her the drinks. "Anything else I can get ya?" She teased. She then turned to the girl with the ruined laptop. "Let me take a look at it." She offered. "It might not be a lost cause, my buddy spilled beer on his and we took it apart and cleaned up the mess and when it was put back together, she worked perfectly." She told the girl.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 4 Empty6/22/2010, 2:43 pm

Azrael chugged the driks then looked to Ginger and outhed thank you whie peeking at the laptop.
She sighed then went to go help the customers and asked if anyone needed towels.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 4 Empty6/22/2010, 6:00 pm

Shuri nodded to ginger before urns into the kitchen, a few minute pass was a crashing came from the kithcen. was a scream then a silence from the kitchen. Demi walked out carrying shuri who had a cookie in her mouth on her hip. "Stay out of my kitchen..."

"B-but I just-...I just- she couldn't continue felt like she was cry.. demi she put a cookie in her mouth kepe her from crying "No tears aroudn here. kids aren't supposeo t be in the bar. her mor e importantly..."

"Wanted to see this place." demi sits her at a table. and sitsi na chair. legs crossed back against wall arm on table. shuri eats her cookies.

"can't believe this...that bastard dropped her off here." thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 4 Empty6/22/2010, 9:13 pm

"You're welcome." She mouthed back to Azrael, before heading over to the girls laptop and pulled out a multi-tool. "With as much stuff around here that needs fixed as there usually is I've learned to come prepared." She said before the girl could ask why she had it. with one swift movement she had the laptop flipped over and started taking out the screws. "Now when you go to touch these boards," She pointed to the motherboard. "Always make sure your grounded, and to do that touch metal, cause a simple shock can screw these up big time." explained as though she was teaching a class. "You don't really care do you?" She asked as she removed the mother board and proceeded to clean the mess on it. "Now, if you ever have any problems with it, you can come back here and ask for Ginger. The guys will tell you where to find me if I'm not working." She told her before putting the computer back together and booted it up. "there you go, good as new." She said sounding proud of her work. "What ever you where working on should have auto saved." She said before pushing it back over to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 4 Empty6/22/2010, 11:08 pm

'Thanks." senna says slight smile was happy her stuff was saved. she had stayed abit longer. before she leaves left a 5 dollar tip. hood of her cloak back up and laptop in hr bag left disappearing down the block.

"mom! mom! look That was little red riding hood!" says looking at senna who had left, tugging on her arm. Demi looked over slight smirk. "yea. I guess it is."

"oh wait if red riding hood is here...then where the wolf?" she asked looking at her mom. Demi eyes were still closed relaxing some. no blood lust was about her. "He got his ass kicked got skinned an eaten by granny an the woodsman form the story." she repelies.

"Eww grossness." says sticking out her tounge, "betterk eep your tounge in your mouth or you'll lose it like the cat."

"eep! mine. not gonan happen." covers her mouh with hands letting go of her moms sleeve.

Was a surprise to see that demonika was nice, and other then that. that she had a child. that was the opposite of her.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 4 Empty6/22/2010, 11:51 pm

"Well would you look at that, the heartless has a heart." Ginger said to Azrael and nodded over to Demi and her daughter. "Who knew that was possible. She has a kid and a husband, the poor guy." She added quietly, still talking to Azrael. Then took a sip of the small Margaretta she had made for herself.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 4 Empty6/23/2010, 12:38 am

Angelus was wiping down the bar and stealing the occasional glance at Taz when he overheard Ginger and smirked. "She isn't that bad." he said trying to convince himself as well. He took a sip of beer "so how many tips did you too get today?" he asked trying to make convosation.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 4 Empty6/23/2010, 12:44 am

"Just tell yourself what ever stops the tears." Ginger told him and giggled "So far not that much considering I got into a bar fight and forgot about the customers." She laughed."But I have about fifteen." she said. "Can't believe I only got five for fixing that girls laptop" She pouted. "Any body else would have charged her at least a hundred." She added.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 4 Empty6/23/2010, 12:58 am

"You should sue her!" he joked with a laugh. "How about you?" he looked at Arzeal. He kept looking at the door that Anne left down waiting for her to come up. He checked his watch "When do we get off?" he asked them all.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 4 Empty6/23/2010, 1:03 am

Demi hears her, was tempted to rip something out of her body make her into agony. Part about a husband pissed her off somewhat. She hiding what she was really feeling on the inside. Shuri sat on her knees looked back at ginger at the bar. most bottles of liqu or 35 of them break liquor all over at the bar on them. glass would have caused some injury if had hit them. broken glass most likely be accused of beign done by demi.

"your a jerk!" she yells at ginger said something in indonesian before speaks english again. she glares at ginger didnt like what she said about her dad an mom an how miserable he was. Demi was just ignoring them for the time being. demi didn't eat or drink anything. "Stop talking about my parents!" cold glare
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 4 Empty6/23/2010, 1:16 am

"None. none of my customers have goten done eating... they were all to busy watching a tiny braul going on outside." azrael joked.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 4 Empty6/23/2010, 1:19 am

"Haha." Ginger said with an eye roll. Then she noticed him watching the door Annie went through. "If you're that worried about her go check on her." She told Angelus. "In a few hours, you know that." She answered him.

"Tell yourself whatever stops the tears sweetie." Ginger said simply, and shrugged it off. "You didn't have to break the damn bottles again Demi." She added annoyed as she walk back behind the bar to the mop bucket. "She ought to be made to clean up her mess." She grumbled. "You would think we'd get a raise for putting up with this crap." She said to Angelus as she walked past him to mop up the mess.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 4 Empty6/23/2010, 1:24 am

Angelus laughed at Arzual's joke and looked over at Demi's outbrust "Drama queen." he muttered and looked at Ginger "You know I don't keep up with the scedual. Agreed." he said about the raise. He decided he'd go down a check on Anne a a little while if she doesn't come up soon.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 4 Empty6/23/2010, 1:26 am

"I'm not crying."

"How about you stop blaming me for crap, i'm not cleaning nothing up. Cause I ain't do it. Jantung go upstairs not suppose ot be down here in the 1st place. get that look off your face." she was about to say something till demi gives her a stern look. she jsut gets her cookies adn goes back up stairs. "Stop blaming me for everything that goes on around here...Angelous shut the hell up cause i'm not a drama queen." she says calmly keeping her anger and frustration out.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 4 Empty6/23/2010, 1:33 am

"broken bottles say otherwise" azrael called over, coming back with a tray of plated and putting new orders in for the ruined food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black Flag II (reprint)
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next