Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Black Flag II (reprint)

Go down 
+5
Sephiroth
Vassi
Rain of the Nymphs
Angelus
Desdemona
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

The Black Flag II (reprint) Empty
PostSubject: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) Empty6/17/2010, 3:19 pm

Just a catch up first, colours are only for now you don't have to post in them.

Sunset fell over London, the offices began to shut and workers headed down into the tube and out towards the suburbs. Meanwhile others began to emerge into the autumn evening as the shadows started to lengthen.

4:45pm, Tuesday October 27th 2009

Annie stepped out of the front door of the black flag onto Cinnamon Street, Wapping. The tarmac was cold under her bare feet. She reached to her full height and turned the sign around to read;
'Open'.
Then she slipped back inside and shut the door. She glanced around to check that the room was in order then glanced at the clock, it seemed her barman was late again... or her clock was fast. She could here the sound from the kitchen that indicated her cook was already here. At least she hoped it did, but she wasn't going in there to check, the thought made her skin crawl. Soon her barmaids would be here and then hopefully customers. Annie lent against the bar.

Angelus walked down the street to the bar with his hands in his pockets. He was running late, but still taking his time, he knew he wasn't gonna be the last one there. He looked up at the side. Already says open. he thought to himself know that Anne was already there. He open the door and the bells jingled "Good Afternoon." he greeted his boss and got to work behind the bar.

Demi was in the kitchen cooking up the meal for tonight when the customers would be coming. She saw the kitchen as her domain as loved her job. had some 'workers' of her own that helped her sometimes with the cooking especially on night where they would get a full house. Having in mind trying to predict just how many would come to the B.F tonight.

Azrael walked down the street, yawning, with the BF in sight, seeing Angelus get there and the open sign up, she checkd her phone, she wasn't late... yet.
She resisted the urge to turn around and grab a snack first, not wanting to be late again.
Of all the things she is, tardy isn't one of them.

Ginger came through the door just a moment after it closed when Angelus walked in. "Hey guys." She said happily greeting everybody. She then made her way back to the bar and sat in one of the many stools, seeing as there wasn't much of anything to do, yet. "You need a little help with that?" She asked casually and got up and went over to Angelus helping him with the trays with dozens of glasses and mugs on them. "These things can get pretty heavy." She said as she helped him put the glasses away.

Azrael walked in then.
"Hey." She said as a greeting, going to the bak to change into ore comfortable shoes... she was not walking around in these all night.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) Empty6/17/2010, 3:25 pm

demi walked out , she sees them was holding one of her shakespearean books in her hand. "Seems just about everyones here." she says not looking up leaning against the wall. "Things have gone underway within the kitchen.." says to her boss. "and after noon to you all." way she speaks was somtimes creepy and sadist, but was just for fun to scare. Normal chefs coat on and pants. black shoes not heels. hair tied back within a pony tail hat on was customary. Goes back inthe kitchen gone again.

"Hey. Thanks" he looked up a Ginger. "I see you went with the blue and white top tonight." he gave her a playful smile. "You're gonna get alot of tips." he chuckled.

"No problem." Ginger said to him. "Yep, and my shorts too." she added and winked. "That's the plan." She laughed with him. "Wanna bet that the first male costumer I have gives me a ten?" She asked, she always enjoyed betting with Angelus, cause she always won.

He laughed and set the trays were they went "Sure thing. I want a Bud Light and heres a tip." he hands her five dollars. "So what do win?" he laughed and smiled at her.

Azrael came out and watched the playful bet, smirking, and looking at her own outfit.
Eh, covering up doesn't get tips... She thought to herself while looking at her skirt, flats, and tank top.

"That's the first smart thing you've done in years." Ginger laughed. "But alas you're not a costumer, you're an employee, so that doesn't count." She told him. "Besides that's not a tip, you're paying for the beer." She added with a laugh, she always had the best time when she was scheduled to work with Angelus.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) Empty6/17/2010, 3:30 pm

"Since are you Queen of the Bars." he joked with her. "Anyway I think Azrael might have you beat tip wise. Especially if she 'accidentally' drops her pen." he winked at Ginger.

"i heard that." Azrael said, "Though it's not a bad idea..." she added on, laughing.
"But, ginger doesn't give off that 'i want to kill you vibe'" she joked.

He laughed "If I had your bodies I would make plenty of tips." He put up a few glasses "I know what guys like." he smiled. "That is true Ginger gives off a kinda 'I'm very 'friendly'' kind vibe."

"Yes I am." Ginger agreed and laughed. "Kinda why I wore this shirt." She said as she indicated the slit at the top that wen almost all the way to her bra. "The best thing to make guys go crazy." She laughed. "And even some women, but that's kinda creepy to think about, considering I'm not into women." She added. "Besides, I don't care if Azrael is getting more tips when she 'drops her pen'." She said honestly.
"Remember Azrael, he said it." She laughed.
"I kind of hope you know what guys like." She added talking to Angelus. "Oh and by the way, you'll never have my body." She said and winked.

Azrael noted where er shirt was, and then pulled it up a bit.
"the only down side is when they get creepy." She grimaced.
"AND... if I drop a pen, Angelus can come over and pick it up since he said it, and probably jinxed me." she joked.

"You bring in half the women here." he winked. "And let me fix that top for you." he reached over a widened the slit at the top so more was showing. "Perfect. and I don't want it." he playfully stuck his tongue out at her. "I will Arzeal." he smiled at her

"Anyone else have a bad feeling about tonight? Like the air is too quiet?" she asked.
Azrael wanted to harm many, but not the workers here, she had come to think of them as friends, or consultants at the least.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) Empty6/17/2010, 3:35 pm

"Sure you don't, and that's why I saw your hands trembling." Ginger said and rolled her eyes at him. "Huh? No, I don't have any bad feelings, at least I didn't until you said something." She told Azrael honestly. "But I know how to solve the problem that it's too quiet." She said with a smile and went over to the jukebox and looked through the library of mp3's it had on it. "Ah! Perfect!" She exclaimed as she put the money in the jukebox and hit the button for Phil Vassar's Bobbi With an I. "That will take care of the quiet air." She said before the pub was filled with the song.

"Its was trembling to the coldness of your heart." he said laughing. "Ya probaly just a storm." he agreed with Arzeal. "And Gin gin I'm gonna get you for playing this song." he winked at her.

"Maybe." Ginger agreed. "Oh what ever Angelus." She said and rolled her eyes. "Bring it on big boy." She said as she crouched down into an attack like position, though she was only kidding. "I'll take you down before the song's over." She laughed. she hadn't realized the song had just ended.

Angelus looks around "The songs over." He smiled at her and put his hands on his hips "But I can't still come and get you if you want." he looked her up and down with mock suggestiveness and smiled. He looked at Arzeal "Want to join in?"
Azrael just laughed and shooker her head.
"I am not going to get in the middle of Ginger beating the crap out of you."

Dominique came out to see them fooling around. Most of the time saw their actiosn to be idiotic. just sits at the bar her hat off reading one of her books.

Annie stuck her head in from her office in the back, "Oi. You lot! Isn't there anything to do out there? Or am I paying you to joke and squabble?" Annie smiled, despite her words she like the fact that her staff got on well with each other, it helped the mood in the bar.
"Ginger you can check the spirits. Angelus get another cask of ale up from the cellar. Azreal go and fetch the cash draw down from the safe." As she spoke she chucked a set of keys to Azreal. "Come on now. On the double!"

As Annie sat down in her chair again she glanced up at the calendar. Not long to go till Samhain, and already there was something tense in the air.

Azrael easily caught they keys, and headed for the stairs, saluting Annie on the way "yes drill sargeant MAM" She shouted off joking.

Dominique just chuckles as her work was already done. was just not waiting for the customers. Use to thier annoying antics and the boss. she sighs now becoming bored with things. Hoping for soemthing good to happen.

The bell on the door rang as it swung open and Taz stepped through.
"Hello! Looks as if I'm early tonight. Hi Dom. Hi Ginger. Hi Angelus. How are you all? and is that Azreal I see running off over there? Don't think you can escape me."
She stepped up to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) Empty6/17/2010, 3:41 pm

Azrael smiled while getting the money, the only customer she looked forward to getting.
Taz is here.
She grinned then hurried to get back upstairs.

"Sorry Annie." Ginger apologized and got back to work. "Well finish this after work." She whispered seductively to Angelus, she loved playing little mind games with him. "Hey Taz!" She called over to her. "What's up today?" She asked. Taz was one of her favorite customers of all time.

Jason slowly stepped inside, a few people commented that there was always an eerie aura around him when he entered a room.He took a seat at one of the tables.He never covered his eyes so that it was obvious to anyone observant enough that he was fully blind.
Dom notices the new person, seeing he was blind. Though had the thought of messing with him but ahd her work todo didn't feel likle losing her job she gets up. "Should be osme development..." she mutters under her breath. Walked off to the kitchen the door closing behind her.

Ginger sauntered over to where the man had sat, not yet noticing he was blind. When she got over to his table is when it dawned on her that he was blind. Holly crap! How did he manage to get here? She thought to herself "Hello sir," She said in a friendly welcoming tone. "Welcome to The Black Flag." She added letting the man know exactly where he was. "Can I get you anything to drink?" She asked.

He shrugged 'just some beer for startes' that being said he took out a piece of paper and started writing.'How long do I have to wait till that guy comes, i hate public places there are just too many people around'

Azrael stodd by the bar, watching the blind man, wondering the same thing probably everyone else did...
How did he get here?

"Right away sir." Ginger said to him and returned to the bar where Angelus was to get the man's beer. She hadn't noticed the note the man had written. 'Hey, Angelus,' She used telepathy to talk to him, mostly when there where strange costumers. 'The bet is off with this one, he's blind.' She told him. 'But also, there's something kinda off about him." She added as she retrieved mans beer. She took it back over to him, this time with heavier foot steps, she didn't want to accidentally surprise him. "Here's your beer sir." She said as she put it on the table near his hand, she wasn't really sure how to give a blind man a drink, it had never come up before.

He took a sip of beer and said in a cold tone 'it really is unnecessary to walk with heavier foot steps, I could hear them even if they were a street away' with that said he took out his pocket watch and looked what time it is.He sighed afterwards and ook another sip of the beer.

Did he just look at the time on his watch?!? Azrael thought to herself...
Who is this guy?
She walked over to Angelus. "Did you see that?" she asked quietly.
"I'm sorry sir." Ginger apologized. "Uh, if you need anything else let me know." She said quietly and then turned and walked back to the others.
"So how do y'all think he got here?" She asked in the quietest whisper she could get away with. For some reason she halfway expected an "I can hear you." or an "I heard that." to come from his table. "Would one of you like to take over the table for me?" She asked in the same quiet whisper.

"Hey, Taz hows it going?" He looked up at her after he brought the casket up. Taz was his faverotie customer for more than one reason. He looked up at the man who enter and sat down, after Ginger came backe for the beer he thought Okay. back to her. He smiled when Ginger made a fool of herself with the man. He saw him check the time and looked back at Arzeal "Yes I saw that."
Azrael grinned "I'll take it over." and before she could get the worried glances of the others added on "I'll behave."
"And ginger... i have no clue how he got here. did you see him check his watch too?"
This guy is creepy...
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) Empty6/17/2010, 3:48 pm

Demi came in see the blind guy was still there.. just sit at the bar waiting for work to be done. or ot be given work. "what the hells the big deal so his eyes don't work stop beign chickens just give him the damn order. no different from any other." spaeaks bluntly not caring of what they thought.

"No, I must have been walking away, when he checked it." Ginger said honestly. That guy is all kinds of creepy. She thought to herself. "Usually the strange ones come later on in the night, when everyone's drunk." She whispered to Angelus and sat down on the bar stool. She kept shooting glances over at the patron, in case he did anything else that was weird for a blind person.

"A blind guy who checks his watch from looking at it? i didn't see you help." Azrael said then walked over silently to the table.
Don't get mad tonight...
"Do you need anything else, sir?" she asked politely.

In reply to Angelus; "All well at the moment. I'll have a pineapple fizz please barman." She glanced at the strange customer, to be thought of as strange in the black flag meant you had to be bloody strange indeed.
Then she lowered her voice, "Maybe you should get Annie, she's good with the strange stuff." she checked over her shoulder to see if the man reacted to her words.

"Sure thing,: he made up her drink and gave it to her. "Ya I think I'll do that." he said going into the back where he thought Anne would e. "Anne?" he called looking around for woman.

Annie heard her name called and stepped out into the main room. Looking around she saw they had two customers already, Taz (crazy modern style witch) and a stranger (creepy, potentially aggressive, .... blind?)
"Yes Angelus. What do you want?" her voice was friendly rather than strict.

Azrael gave a quick glance and saw Annie out, and breathed a silent sigh of relief.
While glancing back at the guy.
then she looked at ginger to make sure someone was watching, this guy gave her the creeps.

"We got some strange stuff going on here." he said indicating the blind man. "Taz suggested I get you since you're good with this kinda of thing." He looked back over at the blind man and the three girls at the bar.

Ginger nodded slightly, as if to say "Yea, I got an eye on things." She glanced over when she heard Annie step into the main room. "Yea, somethin's kinda off." She said quietly, but generally, though she was talking about the 'blind' man and did a quick nod towards the mans table.

Hmm, someone who can creep my staff out without doing anything much is seriously worrying. He doesn't look familiar though. He's not on the black list and he's not one of my kind. I can't throw him out just for being odd.
"Alright, I'll keep my eyes open." The meaning intended my her words was that she would keep her eyes on him.
Then the door opened and a group of young male werewolves walked in and up to the bar. One of them let his eyes linger longer than was polite on Ginger's top.

Jason looked at the group of werewolves who entered and sneered at them while writing someting.He then turned towards Azrael and said 'nothing at the moment'.He checked his watch again and irritation appeared on his face for a matter of seconds.

"Morons." demi up and blurts out. "don't tihnk just looking at yuor watch is going ot change very much of anything..."
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) Empty6/17/2010, 3:55 pm

Azrael saw him write, look back at them, and check his watch again... then walked back to the others at the bar.
Since i get the creepy blind but not blind guy... Ginger gets the kids. i hope she doesn't need help with how many there are.
"Well, this'll be fun."

Ginger nodded in agreement at Annie's words.
"Hello, I'll be right with you." She said politely to the young men, easily taking notice to the one that was practically staring.
"Alright Demi, tell me something, why would someone that can't see need to carry around a pocket watch, much less check it?" She whispered over to her, she was really getting tired of her attitude.
She then walked over to the werewolves. "Hello, my name is Ginger," She told them then winked to the one that was staring before.

Azrael smiled to herself when ginger sked that.
But went into a full blown grin when Ginger winked at the guy.
This is why she gets the most tips
The her pen fell out of her pocket.
She stared at it for a moment.
"angelus?" she said.

"Yes My lady, I will gethy you penth from the groundth." he said in mock old timish speak with a bow. He made a bigger show then nesscary in bending over and picking it up. "Here you go." he handed her the pen. "And thats how you get tips." he winked at her.

"You don't need your eyes, theres other ways to get around...Other ways to see." says to her. flipped page in her book. "Got an order know where ot find me." gets up went back itnhe kitchen was bored with them.

"why thank you good sir." She joked.
"He checked his pocket watch, twice, i saw it up close, no brail, nothing. he was writing on a napkin, and he turned around to see, not hear, who came in." Azrael said.

"Whatever." he stuck his tongue out at her. "You know I'm your knight is shinning armor." he grinned at her. He looked over to Demi "Don't you think thats just a little odd?" then back at Arzeal "Did you see what he wrote?"

demi jsut dimissed it away. "Ever think he could be like that kid from the tv series. Looks blind but isn't its possible. theres stranger things then that." door closed behind her in the kitchen.

Door to the B.F opens as someone in a red cloak with hood up ended face barely to be seen. strands of white hair seen, part of garb under cloak seen, msgr bag over shoulder mark of Fire + cresent moon on it. The bag being BLack and grey, similar to one of the designer bag you'd see at the mall. pair of black boots new customer wears head down slightly looking at somethign from bag

Azrael shook her head, "his hand was over it."
then she loked back at the man... "But something is definitely off. i think i found the storm."
then as if to prove her wrong, she heard slight thunder.
"or maybe not." She sulked, waiting for another customer.

The young were wolf blushed slightly and his companions laughed. He stammered slightly as he placed his order for a half pint and slipped more money than needed over the bar to Ginger.
Annie lent against the wall by the door to her office, she wasn't taking any chances tonight. She noted the new arrival, quietly assessing her. Two strangers in one night, rather odd.
Taz lent over to Angelus, "Hey. I want you on best behavior tonight." She smiled around at Azreal and continued with a mock flourish, "I have got a date."

"haha. who is the lucky man?" she joked.
Then she went to help the new girl.
Normally we get the same bunch, or a friend of someone coming in wth a regular that decides they like it...
Not random customers and not two in one night...

"A date? Is he cute?" he asked putting his chin on his hands grinning. "Don't worry I'll be good-ish." he smiled at her bringing his head up and wiped down the bar. "So whats his name?"

"Excuse me, but what is it you have to recommend from here?" Was a females voice, spoke taking hood back, part of blue + white shirt visible with silvar necklace. Doesn't look very much old by appearace face and body type.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) Empty6/17/2010, 4:00 pm

"Well, nearly every kind of alcohol," Azrael joked, "Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hotdogs, salads, a few dfferent kinds of sandwiches." Azrael thought, handing her a menu.
"i am not sure what the chefs special is today, but it's always something good." she added, thinking about the different things Demi made.

Senna takes the menu in hand. "guess i'll have 3 burgers, and what ever the chefs got for a special today...No alcohol or drinks. what would you choose?" asked her closing the menu and handing it back to azral.

Azrael nodded and smiled, walking back by the bar.
"demi, 3 burgers and whatever your special is today! Please." She said back towards the kitchen.
"And we await for more." she said, leaning on the bar.
"Annie... what do you think of the 'blind guy'?"

Taz smiled, "He's gorgeous. His name's Darien and he's from Manchester. He moved down here to live with his cousin... and he's a practitioner."
"Hmm... he's odd. I don't recognise his type. He's none of the usual sorts I don't think. BUt he's not causing any harm so I suggest we just leave him be for now."

"he looked like he wanted to causeharm to the boys..." Azrael said, nodding to the group Ginger had.
"There's just something off." she said, trying to see anything...
Damnit... i still can't get them to be on demand...

Demi just gives signal that owudl take some time. but the special was already done and gave to azrael looked to be a cotton icecream. goes back inthe kitchen to get the rest of the work done.

Senna had taken out a laptop, from her msgr bag and start to type up something. "Should be over pretty soon." thinks to self concentrating on what was doing as well as surroundings.

Azrael nodded and said thank you to demi, then walked back to the table.
"the special is done, but the burgers will take more time. I didn't want you to starve or your food to get cold,' She said looking down at it, "or, warm in this case, so i will be out with the rest when it's ready." she said, setting the dish down on the girls table, being careful not to hit or get to close to the laptop.

"Her cousin is Melly. You know the tall blonde one. Comes in here now and then." Taz smiled, that description of Melly made her sound very different from how she was. Tall but broad shouldered to match, with short peroxide blonde hair and a handshake that could brake fingers. Taz always joked that there was troll blood in her somewhere.

"Right away sir." Ginger said almost seductively, then went and got his drink. The younger the guy, the easier the money. She thought to herself, before heading back to him and his friends. "So can I get you anything else?" She asked as she leaned down in front of him, faking that she needed a glass from just under the bar, showing a little more cleavage. He is pretty cute. She thought to herself.

"Ah. I know Melly, cute one she is." he smiled remembering Taz's jokes about troll blood. He looked down at Ginger getting a glass "Were you ever a stripper?" he asked commenting on her tricks.

The werewolf blushed further, "Um.. no." he scuttled off to join his friends, who were older and grinned to each other at his actions.
"Don't tell me you just tipped her." Said one
"Um.. yes. What? She's nice" he spoke quietly.
"Fool. She's a barmaid and she's dressed for profit."

Sennah ad closed the lap top when zarael had came over so not ot be seen waht it was. "Thanks." was all she says, looked down at it. "Icecream? Cotton candy?" she takes a bite, was a chll that went through her body. was actualyl a mixture of cake and icecream with the sweetness of cotton candy and tangy ness of nerds candy. "W-wow..." mutters to her self continued eating. thought about getting another one. finished it after a few minutes went back to her typing reopenign her laptop.

"One would think so." She laughed and took the money from the counter. "I win." She said seductively as she passed Angelus and went to the cash register and rung up to young man's order then put the money for the drink in. "That was too easy." She pouted silently to Angelus. "I want more of a challenge, and no, I'm not going to try him." She was talking quietly to Angelus and when she said him she nodded to the 'blind man'.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) Empty6/17/2010, 4:06 pm

An old man entered and stood over Jason.'are they dead' he asked, Jason grinned sadisticly 'yes,it was very painful just as you instructed,and here is the ceremonial knife your master treasures more than his daughter'.The man sneered at him and threw a bundle of money,took the knife and then left quickly.Jason shrugged as he left 'these meetings are really starting to get quite dull'

Annie walked up to Jason, "Excuse me. But may I ask who you are and what your business is in this city. Your presence here is disturbing and while I will take no issue with your actions i would rather you not discuss murder in front of my staff and customers."
Annie had drawn herself up to full height, which admittedly wasn't very much and her eyes seemed darker than their usual violet.

Azrael watched the exchange out of the corner of her eye.
Something is definitely up...
"I need some air." Azrael said, walking briskly to the door to make sure the other man with the weapon? -it looked like to her- left.

He looked at her and grinned 'the only reason Im here is because most of my employers like meeting in public places which constantly annoys me and I'm waiting for more of them to arrive,as I'm a very bussy man these days.as for my name you could call me Jason, but i don't see the real importance of knowing it'

Azrael didn't see any sign of the man when she got outside, but sensed more coming.
Customers... or with him?
She hurried back inside, getting the chills, and glanced at Annie confroning the man.
she decided it best not to tell h what she though, and instead went to the bar with angelus.
"that man disappeared faster than me."

"The one with the knife?" he asked taking his eyes off Anne confronting the man. "How could that be, he looked to old to be fast." He looked back at Anne a the man to see what happened next.

"I don't know." Azrael said, following his eyes to keep an eye on Annie as well.
"Why didn't he leave?" She asked.

"Maybe he has more business here." he suggested. "What do you think?" he asked Taz. He looked up to the door to see if anyone else was coming.

"Im not sure. But he sure as hell isn't my type."
"Well he can take his business elsewhere." Azrael growled.
She looked at the door too.
"Taz, stay close to the bar tonight..." She said rather than asked.

Taz nodded emphatically "I hear you."

"If he won't leave he'll be thrown out pretty quickly if he keeps talking about killing people." Ginger said easily able to hear what the man was saying. "With him talking so calmly about killing people, I'm afraid to know what his thoughts are." She told the others. "No Angelus, I'm not going to read his thoughts." She said guessing at his next words.

"Yeah Taz stay here." he told her "And I agree he can take it elsewhere." he said nodding. "I wouldn't want to read his thoughts either." sympathized with Ginger.

He turned to them and grinned 'probably better that way, the last person who tried to read my mind got his brain fried as he couldn't comprehend it and believe me I would like to take it somewhere else but those damn Eskiaths insisted on it'
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) Empty6/17/2010, 4:11 pm

Azrael snarled at the man.
"Didn't anyone ever tell you eavesdropping is rude?" She hissed.
Screw staying calm. i take that as threatening Ginger...

He laughed at her 'so someone who killed her own mother whants to take me on'.His grin widened 'do you think you have what it takes Azrael Williams?'.He stood up and his scar was easily noticeable as it spread through the center of his body.

Azrael was stunned into silence for about 4 seconds.
then she pulled out a lighter and held it up to the fire detector attached to the sprinkler system, as the water started raining the room.
"Annie, if you feel the need to fire me, i understand. but i'm going to break a few rules." she said, hopping over the bar to grab a knife.

Annie turned and glared at her, "Stay out of it. My patch I deal with it. And no rule breaking. I have a reputation to keep."

Jason took off his jacket and revealed a huge amomunt of scars, he slowly put his hand on the floor and all the water evaporated.Then he took his knife out as the temperature in the room dropped and smiled 'well then,let's see I wonder how much the Eskiaths will pay me if I bring you alive but I won't bother about that right now'

Azrael just grinned from ear to ear and lept back over the counter and was out the door in a flash.
When the rain from the storm hit her face, she saw it lasting all through the night.
"good." she practically purred.

Senna was now pissed with her laptop fried. Stands up glaring killer intent. as wel las her food beign soaked by water she wasn't going to pay for it now. "WHAT KINDA BULLSHIT IS THIS!? YOU FRIED MY PC AND SOAKED MY FOOD AND CLOTHS!! normal was a calm person, but as of right now wasn't.

Azrael heard the girl inside and snickered.
"i guess she hasn't been paying attention to anything..." she laughed.
Oh, Annie is gonna kill me.

Jason looked at his arm as it became fully black when a dark apparation appeared behind him and said 'you're to bring her alive and then proceed to the castle,if you succed lord Eskiath will be very pleased with you.' Jason grinned and stepped and was behind Azrael in less than a second.

Annie felt a wave of anger ripple through her. This was her bar, people just did not do that. she took a firm hold on one of her favorite weapons.. a chair.
"You are not taking my staff anywhere."

Ginger ran out the door after Azrael. "Azrael stop, walk away, he's not worth it." She was trying to keep Azrael from doing something stupid. "Damn it Azrael, as your friend, I'm begging you to forget about him and come back inside." She begged as she moved just outside the door. "Listen to me, don't do this, you and I both know that you can kick his butt, now for get about it, please." She pleaded and tried to per sway her.
Then suddenly the Jason was behind Azrael and that's when Ginger lost it. "Get away from her!" She yelled as her shape began to quiver then it transformed all together and she lunged at Jason, narrowly missing Azrael.

When Ginger lost Annie dived in after, holding the chair in both hands she stepped in front of Ginger. The move was intended to break Ginger's mad charge and stop the situation escalating by as Annie was small and light it didn't really work and she topped into Jason with Ginger on top.
AT the bar Taz focused her will and a small orb of violet flame appeared in her right hand. Ginger, Azreal and Annie were her friends.

"What kinda crap is this...Someone is paying for frying my laptop!" She growls low under her breath, tempted to rip someoens throat out. controls the water stopping it from falling anymore now was just flooating up inthe air. Seeing the fighting going on. "more of this..."

Demi cameo ut see the fighting. "what the hells goign on now?"
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) Empty6/18/2010, 2:05 am

((I'm afraid the rest of this RP was deleted from the other forum before I finished copying it over.
Is it okay if we run from here?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) Empty6/18/2010, 2:31 am

fine by me
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) Empty6/18/2010, 3:15 am

Hang on, there is now more;

Grace walked into the bar upon hearing from a few others that it was very good and friendly. She stops in her tracks and thinks if she had gone to the wrong place but this was the place she had been told about, she walks in and finds a seat, avoiding looking over at the large commotion as she didn't particularly want to be a part of it. She looks over at the the man behind the bar. "I'd like a tequila sunrise, please." She smiles lightly as she works around her purple colored dress, flipping her purple hair over her shoulder as her golden eyes playfully look around.

senna seeing the fighting going on, the water turns to spikes of ice shot at the kidnapper trying to steal away one of the staff members, wasn't anymore water on senna anylogner her cloths were dry. as was the laptop but the circuits were fried annd no longer usable.

Taz moved up a bit to make room for the new comer, the fire still in her palm,
"You may have to wait a min. The staff look a tinsy bit busy to me." She offered her left hand, "I'm Taz. and um, the fire is in case things get nasty."

Grace chuckles and shakes her offered hand. "Nice to meet you. I'm Grace, you can call me Gracie or Grace though." She smiles and actually looks at the fight, concerned a bit at the fight. "I can help out if you'd like, that is if things get even more out of control." She offers, playing with her own ball of fire in one hand and a ball of wind in the other.

"Hi Grace. And thanks for the offer. The red head in florals is the boss Annie. The one who just leapt at them al is Ginger, a barmaid. The other girl is Azreal another friend of mine and a bar maid. The man is a stranger who wants to abduct Azreal I think. Just telling you so you know who to slug." She caught sight of the fire. "Hey, you do magic too?"
"No problem and thanks for the heads up." She chuckles a bit as she watches the swirls of colors meld and appear withing each orb. "Not really, it's kind of run in my bloodline so I don't even know." She smiles and shrugs a bit.

"Looks pretty good. And i say that as a witch myself."
Just then a figure appeared in the door and stared in shock at the pile of people. His mouth dropped open.
"And that", said Taz, "Will be my date."
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) Empty6/18/2010, 2:09 pm

"Oh great a pervert trying ot kidnap a girl." was on standby in case things got any worse.

Senna sat back down in her now dry seat, wanting to kepe her cool and tryed to. food was no longer edible as the spikes of ice still going at the other person surrounded keep from the abduction of the barmaid azrael.

Angelus was at the bar to protect Taz "Oh you both are witches huh? Thats cool." He look at Demi "Are you gonna go help them?"

Jason dodged them and started laughing 'yes come all at me at the same time,you don't think you can catch me do you?' as the darkness appeared on the left side of his face and his left eye became fully red 'well I guess I'll have to use it'

"Nice date." She chuckles and closes her hands, the orbs collapsing upon themselves as she does so. "Thank you, I've been practicing for my whole 300 year life span." She smiles proudly as she glances at Angelus. "I was wondering when I was gonna get that tequila sunrise?" She asks with a small playful smile.
"what you think?..." snaps fingers. "higan...Orion...dinner." 2 strange creatures jet straight form thek itchen as a blur past to jason quickly pair of blue + gold yellow eyes seen breifly as they growl snarling they attack. him with thier sharp claws were like rabid chupacabras.

[color=cyan"Right away ma'am." he chuckled at her thinking that he was her date. He made the drink and gave it to her. "Glad you can help." he smiled at Demi. "So Gace, tell us about yourself."
[/color]
He dodged their attack and started draining their enrgy as the creatures started shrieking in pain and his psychotic grin widened 'such nice creatures you have, I can devise a million ways for them to die' he said as the energy kicked in

Annie snarled at Jason. "If you want to fight get out of my bar this instant. I am not someone who likes to be threatened or messed about with. Believe me you do not scare me one bit young man"

Taz nodded at Angelus's question, "Yes tell us" She beckoned to the newcomer, "Come join us. Darien. This is Angelus and Grace, you two this is Darien Raith, my date."

Demi sadistic smirk, look in eyes changed. " Heh." snaps her fingers. the 2 creatures twist aorund him as if snakes despite how bulgious the szie of thier boes they were able ot be fleixble. thier bodies glow. "Boom." they explode this having to cause damge to him and part of the area. "See how your blood splatters an abstract piccasso to the pavement." thier souls onthe other hand had acme back to her gone in her body as she ate thme. "should have fed higan more..."

Jason appeared behind her and laughed 'always wanted to look like an abstract piccasso,would have been nice if I was there at the moment' suddenly he felt pain coming from his heart and started coughing blood as he held a hand on his chest
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) Empty6/18/2010, 2:14 pm

She still has smirk "then lets try it agian. shall we." turns hit at him open palmed with hadn was a blakc claw lik a beast, had fangs like a carniverous ainimas. would rip open eitherh is throat.

"Thank you." She smiles and sips at her drink for a moment before continuing. "I'm Grace Valentino, I was born in Germany to a highclass family and am three hundred years old." She smiles and shrugs before sipping her drink.

Darien's eyes nearly popped out his head when he heard that, okay he had heard about vampires and the like and he knew a little of the supernatural. But for someone to say they were 300 years old was just crazy. Unbelivable.

He blocked her with his left hand and fell on the floor 'not this early' he said as he took out a syringe and stabbed his hand with it.His right eye became red at that moment

"Interesting, what was this family's name?" He smirked and Darien's response to her age. "Not so use to vampires are you buddy?"

Darien shuffled, "Um no, I've um. Never met one before."
Taz put her arm around his shoulder, "Don't worry. They don't bite." She paused a moment, 'Actually, correction. They do bite, I suppose that is rather the point.'

"It's okay, I'm special." Grace's ears twitch a bit out of amusement as she points to her ears, smiling a bit at Darien's response to her age. "Well my family is very old and goes back for a long time." She nods at Angelus. "And your names?" She asks them both curiously.
" Well now to know two." he looked at Grace "My names Angelus. And this fine young lady over here is Taz."

Darien started again when he noticed her ears. This was weird. Vampire he could just about handle. Vampire cat woman was one step too far.

Annie gripped hold of Jason, trying to lever him out the door with her weight. She was failing for a rather obvious reason.

"Nice to meet you." She smiles and takes a sip from her tequila sunrise. "I know who she is, I was talking about her date." She laughs lighlty and relaxes against the bar.

"what the-...what the hell?..." muttered low then kicked him to his stomach while not paying attention. Didn't know what te syring e was for didn't care wether or not that it broke in his arm.

Senna managing to calm her self, the ice had stopped the water from the springkers was over with. now just needed to talk to the manager. "whos the manager of this place?" was sitll somewhat hostile.

He laughed at her as flames started to envelop his body 'should have guessed that this would come one day, I've been living on too much borrowed time' he stood up after that and took out his knife 'well I should finish my mission at least'
Demi lets the shadows grab him back away form her as she gotten her hand free taking a stance about ready see what hes gonna be up to next. "What you tlakin' about..." voice was steady stern. holding her own ground abit ways form him not sure of what he'll do next. both of her hands were claw like now.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) Empty6/19/2010, 4:16 am

"Oh." he looked her up and down. She's pretty he thought then looked over at Taz. But not as pretty as some. "What brings you to Landon?" he asked her trying to start conversation.
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Rain of the Nymphs

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) Empty6/19/2010, 4:20 am

"Not much, just travelling around and going to places that I hear good things about." She nods her approval, liking the bar since it had friendly people and a good bartender. "Do you guys get a lot of business?" She asks, curious about it as she takes a drink of her drink. Her eyes look over towards the brawl still going on, wondering when they were gonna calm down.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) Empty6/19/2010, 2:33 pm

Annie extracted herself from the fight and stepped back. Her intivention had not gone as planned. She looked around the room. The Werewolves were staring with mouths open. At the bar Taz and some of the others seemed to be carrying on as normal.
Maybe I should just leave Azreal and Ginger to it? No. They could be in danger. I need to get Jason out of here. He is bad news in a big way, and is definately on the black list from now on.[i]
Annie moved swiftly across the room to the bar. Underneath it she kept her short sword... for occasions such as this when a chair just didn't quite cut it.
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Thinks RPH is there mother
Vassi

Birthday : 1994-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) Empty6/19/2010, 2:40 pm

A young girl walked down the street in London England. She wore black jeans with chains hanging from the sides, and a black tank top. Her long dark brown hair was tied back into a tail, which stopped midway to her back. She looked up and saw the sign "The Black Flag". Her ice blue eyes flashed for a moment and her throat suddenly constricted with the burning of thirst. She smiling lightly and went inside, walking to the bar and sat down, waiting for somwone to wait on her.
Back to top Go down
http://enter-the-underworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) Empty6/19/2010, 2:44 pm

Angelus saw the newcomer walk in an sit down. "He walked over to her "What can I get you to drink?" he asked. He looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) Empty6/19/2010, 2:46 pm

Taz looked round when she saw the girl enter. Another newcomer... hopefully this one wouldn't be as much trouble as the last.

Annie reached under the bar and pulled out her bronze blade. Gripping it firmly she turned back towards the fight, her eyes now almost black.

Darien didn't see the girl enter, all his attention was still focused on the fight.
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) Empty6/19/2010, 2:49 pm

Grace sips at her drink, watching another girl sit at the bar. She disregards not being answered as she looks onto the fight, not minding it much.
Back to top Go down
Vassi
Vassi

Birthday : 1994-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) Empty6/19/2010, 2:51 pm

Vasilisa looked up and tilted her head at the man. Looking at him, his words reached her eyes. "A vodka please, no ice." She whispered, her gaze moving from him to the women staring at her and smiled softly at her.
Back to top Go down
http://enter-the-underworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) Empty6/19/2010, 5:27 pm

Senna had called for the manager or at least on of the barmaidss she had been waiting patiently. as her food had been soaked from on of the spirnklers that h ad came on when oe of the barmaids ut a lighter to it. and her laptop was still fragged from ever being used again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) Empty6/19/2010, 6:53 pm

He laughed at all of them as part of the skine on his arm started dissapearing 'damn I thought I had more time' he said as he stood up and took his knife.He took a defensive stance 'come on lets end this quickly'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black Flag II (reprint)
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next