View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Vassi
Thinks RPH is there mother
Thinks RPH is there mother

Birthday : 1994-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   6/19/2010, 7:52 pm

Vasilisa's attention was turned to the fight and she tilted her head. What's going on here? She wondered and turned back around looking for the nearest person to ask them whats up. "What's going on? Why are they fighting?" She asks, hoping someone would answer her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://enter-the-underworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   6/19/2010, 10:09 pm

"Was lamost ak idnapping now thier caught up this way. better to leave them to duke it out." senna replies with a laidback attituide as she really didn't give a damn. She orders some new food after complaining about the water that had sokaed hers and got her 3 new burgers that weren't soaked with water. and started eating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   6/20/2010, 7:27 am

Annie walked back to the fight, holding the sword out firmly in front t of her.
"Step back from him Demi and both of you lower any weapons."
She turned to Jason, "If you leave now i will make no further issue of it. If you do not then you will find that quite a few people around here ow me loyalty. Do you understand. Now go!"

Taz turned to the newcomer, "Hello. As she said it was attempted kidnapping. Then Ginger and annie got involved and it became a full blown brawl." She held out her hand, the other still surrounded by fire, "I'm Taz by the way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   6/20/2010, 7:47 am

Demi stoppped almost hit annie backed off a few steps. "Ain't a good idea to be steppin' in front of people like that almost had him by his throat..." she replies ot her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   6/20/2010, 9:40 am

Annie smiled, " No probably not, but since when was I a sensible person."

Darien was regretting agreeing on this date and wishing he had suggested they go bowling or something instead. This place was just plain weird. Vampires, fights... and Taz herself was weilding a fire ball. Melly was right. He always chose the wrong girls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   6/20/2010, 3:01 pm

Annie smiled bitterly, "I had a terrible feeling you would say something like that. I just hoped maybe we could end this without spilling your blood unnecessarily on my floor.' She turned to Demi, "Looks like you're right this time. Shall we?"
She advanced on Jason, sword raised.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   6/20/2010, 3:10 pm

Annie ducked out of the way and stabbed upward with her blade.

Across the room Taz glanced to see if Darien was okay before stepping away from the bar. She was ready to help if she got the chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   6/20/2010, 3:13 pm

Grace just sipped at her drink, keeping herself on edge in case she needed to jump in at any time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   6/20/2010, 3:23 pm

Darnasius wrote:
He started laughing sadisticly 'come on,finally someone who might be able to kill me' he said as darkness enveloped his whole body and he lunged at them.

"hell yea. gonan enjoy cutting him to pieces." she smirks and dodges out the way of his attack she in fact grew her claws long and slashed down at his back as would be deep and cause blood spilled. was hoping for al ittle scream bvut seeing her opopentn didn'ttihnk that owudl be happening anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   6/20/2010, 3:41 pm

On cue Annie stabbed towards his back. Aiming for the join between two vertebrae. Oh by the Queens I am out of practice. Used to be I could have dealt with this ... man? ... without breaking a sweat. Must be an age thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   6/20/2010, 3:54 pm

demi hit the wall falls to her knee but gets up. "who said I was ever nice." she attacks but this time threw shadow daggers at him that turned ot be real daggers aimed at certain points of his body. before she'd go at him head on again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   6/20/2010, 3:57 pm

Annie pulled her blade away. She had missed the spot she had aimed for and barely scratched him. Or so she had though. She stepped back, confused. Was this a ploy, a trick... or was he really mortally wounded. She looked around to se if anyone else had an answer.
She saw Demi move, 'wow wow, wait... I think he's down. Tis not honorable to strike a foe that is down.'
Oh damn, why do i slip back into archaic at times like this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   6/20/2010, 4:07 pm

"Heh." she walked up to him slashes downwards at him. "Just gonna roll over like a pathetic old dog...I'd rather kill osemoen that had the back bone to fight to the death fight that they started. so come on...before I change my mind about ripping out your spine while you sitll breath." she says, as her blade materializes in hand. grabbing him with her other hand would impale him any second.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   6/20/2010, 4:14 pm

Ginger watched with slight confusion about the man as she held her bloody dislocated shoulder. "What kind of disease?" She asked sounded honestly curious, before taking a hesitant step towards them. She didn't know if he would lash out again, or what might happen.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   6/20/2010, 4:22 pm

She smirks. "Have it your way atleast i'll have a snack. Liked you better befo-" was just about to swing down blade almost had him only got his arm off. till interrupted by grace. she sitll had a tight gripp on him. "I hate these speeches..." mutters to herself annoyed. "ugh...knew it this guy doesn't even want death..." she grumbbles had planned soem experiemnts with the soul if not eat it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   6/20/2010, 4:24 pm

"That's awful."Ginger said moving even closer, she always had been a sucker for a sob story. "Why would someone do such a thing?" She asked as she knelt beside him, she'd never been that smart concerning people she had been fighting ether. She honestly felt sorry for him, though she couldn't explain to herself why after he had tried to kill them.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   6/20/2010, 4:37 pm

"screw this. ginger shut up an stop getting sentimental its more anoying then those damn soaps you have on the tv here. stop getting emotional" pushes ginger back to the floor having enough of her emotional sentimental crap. adn swings her blade down on jason diagnoly down to kill him. "Keep it up and i'll cut off both your arms and legs." threatened ginger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   6/20/2010, 4:55 pm

"hey your the one who said. 'what do you care just finish it already and stop yapping,my head is starting to hurt' so shut hte hell up cause your the one who asked to die. so i'm killing you." she put it simply. She strikes down once more at him with her blade havign the shadows come up from behind him at him. to strike him down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   6/20/2010, 5:53 pm

"Damn it Demi, I'm so sick of your attitude and didn't anybody ever tell you NOT to antagonize an already pissed off and injured Lycan?!" Kaya yelled at her before getting back up from the floor. Probably going to get the boot for sure now She thought to herself. "Annie, you have anymore gauze in the first aid thing?" She asked. "I need to get this cleaned out and wrapped up." She explained.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   6/20/2010, 5:56 pm

"you wanna try facing me ya little runt you an your stupid sympathy is so annoying. 1st you wanna kill the ass. now you feel sorry because of soemthing that has nothing to do with. better to just kill him get it over with and get back to your own life. you got more mood swings then a woman in 5 months of labor."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   6/20/2010, 6:13 pm

"I may be a runt, but I can still take you." Kaya threatened. "I see things a different way then you." She growled at her. "I'm sorry Annie, but I better go before I do something I won't regret," Said to Annie, before shoving past Demi. "And let me guess, I'm fired right?" Her tone towards Annie was an apologetic one. She knew Annie knew how much she loved her job at The Black Flag and how badly she needed it.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   6/20/2010, 6:17 pm

demi shoved her back hard. "runts are always the 1st to have 'accidents' " she syas coldly. "showing sympathy for everything. its weakness." she speaks bluntly disappears in her own shadow gone. was somewhere in the black flag bar.

senna had been watching. "are they always like this at this place." asked otu of curiosity. was on her 2nd burger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azrael
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   6/20/2010, 7:55 pm

Azrael grabbed hold of ginger then, directing her inside.
She looked back to Annie "Are you fine out here?" she asked, genuinely concerned.
she moved as fast as she could and sat ginger down, knowing she didn't have to baby her like that but worrying all the same, it was her fault after all. Then she went to grab the first aid kit behind the bar and threw the first glass she could find into the kitchen, hoping part of it would hit Demi.
You don't attack your own...
she tossed the kit to Ginger and ran back to annie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   6/21/2010, 2:15 am

Annie watched them go. She looked to Jason, 'Just me and you now. You know I don't really have anything against you if you leave my staff alone...." She paused staring down at the sword in her hands for a moment. "I've done things in my life that I regret.... but I've changed." She looked him in the face and smiled, 'i think you can change too if you want. Don't go back to your masters. Stay here... you won't have to use your um.... abilities then. And I promise not to let anyone here hurt you. How do you feel about that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   6/21/2010, 2:36 am

"Yea Azrael, I'm fine." Ginger reassured her and smiled showing she wasn't lying. "You don't have to worry about me, I may be petite but I'm quite the terror." she added with a laugh, then winced when her shoulder shook. She giggled slightly when she heard the glass that was thrown hit the floor and shatter to a million little pieces. "You know that'll probably be taken out of your pay." She reminded her before catching the first aid kit. "Thanks, Azrael." She said before she opened it up and got to work on her shoulder, cleaning the wound, and bandaging it.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   

Back to top Go down

The Black Flag II (reprint)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next