Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Black Flag II (reprint)

Go down 
+5
Sephiroth
Vassi
Rain of the Nymphs
Angelus
Desdemona
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.
Searath

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 8 Empty7/10/2010, 3:40 am

Searath Takes the drink and takes out a hundred pound note and simply says. "That should cover everything so far correct?" He then takes a sip before looking at the bartender and says "Since lady annie won't tell me her story want to tell me yours?"
Back to top Go down
http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 8 Empty7/10/2010, 4:01 am

Angelus took the note and put it where it went. "My story huh? Well I was born to Irish pub owners. I worked there from the time I was a wee little lad. As a got older I learned to apprecate some of the 'finer thing' about working in a pub. And I always enjoyed me a good bar fight." he looked nervously at Anne then flashed her a big smile "But I would never start one in here because I loves you bunches." he girned and turned back to the man "Now where was I?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 8 Empty7/10/2010, 8:07 am

Shuri saw what had happened she laughs abit. Let go of her auntie runs into the kitchen, coming back out with some marble cake. Sits in a chair just listening and watching."hehe, adults are so weird. Never sense of means that said to be." she says without thinking eats a chunk of her cake. listened to their stories.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 8 Empty7/10/2010, 10:10 am

"Do you mind?" Ginger growled at one of the temps that was passing by, who was being kind of loud. She then rolled over, as best she could on the narrow cot, facing away from most of the noise. 'Damn temps.' She thought to herself before scrunching under the sheet again, hoping things would quiet down.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 8 Empty7/10/2010, 4:13 pm

Annie smiled at Searath's questions, "It's a secret for many reasons. Firstly because it is dangerous. Secondly it hurts for me to talk about it. And thirdly because I hate what I have been. Is that enough answer for you. I have given up a lot, now I am just the landlady, and I am happy for once in my life. And yes, that covers it all so far."
Annie pulled herself a wine glass out from under the counter and filled it to the brim with what looked suspiciously like gin. Hmm, I wish I still had access to proper drinks. I miss the wines I used to get at court.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 8 Empty7/10/2010, 5:39 pm

"Auntie theres more marble cake. Its still fresh otu the oven." she says smiles takes another bite of her food.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 8 Empty7/11/2010, 2:17 am

Searath respected her privacy and dropped it. He then sipped his drink and saw Annie pouring a glass of wine and said "You like wine? What is the oldest vintage you have here? I suspect it is at the earliest nothing before the 1800's" Searath had always like wine but he like Vodka more.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 8 Empty7/12/2010, 3:41 am

"Marble cake huh? Well in that case you'd better go and fetch a couple of slices, if it's okay with your mother."
Annie checked the clock, still several hours to go before she had to go and meet with Demi's overlord. She turned to Seareth, "Yes. I like wine, but this is gin, sometimes I find wine just too weak. And I think the oldest vintage is about 1850 sadly. I used to have some proper stuff, but I drank it all up a few weeks ago and there's nobody around here that will supply me."
She sipped her gin,
"Tell, me, have you ever visited Germany?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 8 Empty7/12/2010, 7:40 am

"okay." she gets out a last fork full of cake in her mouth and goes to kitchen chewing swallows her food. "Mom got aenw order 2 more slices of marble cake." tells her mom. Her mom in the kitchen gives the okay and cuts out a couple of slices of cake. Figures jsut for a customer. shuur takes the 2 plates back otu cattying them herself put them on the table where she was eating. "She said was okay." shuri says to her. sits back to her owon chair bnut almost fell the 1st time.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 8 Empty7/12/2010, 11:45 am

"Thank you Shuri," She passed one of the plates over to Seareth, "Here try it. Demi made it..." She paused remembering all the old rules about gifts and food, "It was not touched by my hands nor is there any obligation attached to it. You will owe me nothing for it."
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 8 Empty7/12/2010, 4:49 pm

Searath took it and ate it and was should that it tasted good he then added. "If i followed the old rules then alot of people would have been dead over the years. As for the wine i might be able to help you i came across a bottle a few days a that was 1250 i think. I do not drink the stuff much my self and it is unopened if you wanted i could summon it then duplicate it so you have a vast amount."
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 8 Empty7/13/2010, 6:07 am

"1250..." Hmm, tempting, though still probably not proper stuff, then again, Summer wine is rather hard to come by. " ... that is even older than I." She paused thinking, "I do not wish to accept a gift from you. I't not that I hold anything against you, it's just that I have no wish to be in your debt and if I accept a gift then I will owe you for it. Do you understand?"
Of course he doesn't, old he may be Aneirin but he is not of your kind, your rules will seem alien to him.
Annie stood, "Now, if you will excuse me. I have some people to meet and I think I had better change first. These clothes are still a little messed up from fighting earlier."
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 8 Empty7/20/2010, 9:08 pm

"Its form the days of my youth i think, i can't remember anything before 1420." Searath finished off his drink as he sat there. This was the most fun he has had since the 1940s. He found him self wishing for another occult war.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 8 Empty7/20/2010, 9:48 pm

shuri got up and went to the back, she was still hungry and wanted more cake. was a restricted section evne for her not just cause she was a kid. actually got it mixed up with the kitchen door was more focused on getting soem more food. Shuri screams she came form the back and shut the door put a chair to the door saw something that scared her.

Goes over to where she was 1st sitting where was just a lounge she peeks over as there wasa pounding to the door and a low growl.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 8 Empty7/21/2010, 4:34 am

Annie jumped when she heard the scream and ran to Shuri. "Are you alright? What is wrong." She heard the growl and turned to the door. Slowly she grabbed hold of the nearest weapon, a chair. "Shuri, do you know what is behind the door?"
Damn, just as i was about to get ready to go. Something has to happen, it always does.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 8 Empty7/21/2010, 2:45 pm

"N-no...l-looked like a big mean dog I thought it was the kitchen looked the same shape door." because of the darkening ouside reflection of light hse mistook the wrong door. sight isn't that good just yet.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 8 Empty7/21/2010, 3:09 pm

Ginger shifted back into her human form, she hadn't realized she shifted in her sleep until Shuri screamed. "Hey! Open the damn door!!!" She yelled and started beating on it. She was glad her headache was gone. "Come on! LET ME OUT!!!" She yelled, she had problems with small closed in spaces.

((I took liberty, figured they could have a good laugh))
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 8 Empty7/22/2010, 6:29 pm

Grim stumbles through the door of the flag and up to the bar. looks around, grins, and bellows "Fritz you home. how about pouring a drink for a poor man." looks around for the strange little human bartender from his last visit.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 8 Empty7/22/2010, 6:51 pm

"Come on! I know y'all can hear me!!" Ginger shouted through the door. "LET ME OUT!!!!" She screamed and banged on the door even harder. "Seriously guy's I'm not kidding!" She added getting really annoyed that she hadn't been let out yet.
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 8 Empty7/22/2010, 7:01 pm

hearing some shouting and banging from the back Grim hops the bar, snags a brew from the cooler and goes to investigate. seeing Annie with a chair and some fellow he didn't know at a door. "When did you start serving LIVE food around here Annie?" Grim draws his pistol and loudly cocks back the hammer. "Ok open it up and i'll put it down before it gets pesky. hate to have the cook get hurt. i'll take a glass when you drain them, but i'll pass on the mystery meat tonight." he grins and waits.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 8 Empty7/22/2010, 7:16 pm

"Will someone please open the damn door!" Ginger yelled. "I have customers to serve!" She added. "Damn, go to lay down for a bit and I get locked up." She growled. "Come on, you know I'm claustrophobic!." She was getting pissed very quickly.
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 8 Empty7/22/2010, 7:55 pm

Grim taps the barrel on the door. "You don't sound like Fritz. and last time i saw him he didn't growl. least i don't think he did. so who are you, and are you sure you're not on tonights menu? kinda strange to be locked in a kitchen and not part of the entrees."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 8 Empty7/22/2010, 8:09 pm

"I'm Fritz's replacement." Ginger said through the door. "My name is Ginger, I know I'm not on the menu, never have been never will be." She said kind of annoyed. "The kitchen is the next door over, now if you're done with your questions can you please let me out?" She asked, almost pleaded.
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 8 Empty7/22/2010, 8:17 pm

"I suppose i could let you out, but i'm on vacation. whats in it for me? and what did you do with fritz. i liked the little guy. you didn't eat him did you?" Grim asks through the door mainly just to be annoying.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 8 Empty7/22/2010, 8:26 pm

"DAMN IT! Would you just open the damn door!!!!" Ginger yelled at him tired of being locked up. "It had nothing to do with me, when I first came in as a customer, he was here, then got kid napped and after the group and I saved hem he went crazy and ran off." She said remembering those days." She told him through the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Flag II (reprint)   The Black Flag II (reprint) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black Flag II (reprint)
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next