Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nahimana Wolf Pack

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 6 Empty6/24/2010, 9:24 am

Cain looked quizzically at her and shook his head." No I was talking about that male..You need to stay here La Rina, I don't feel comfortable robbing the pack of their best medic."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 6 Empty6/24/2010, 10:21 am

"Me?" surprised to be asked to go. before he could sya anything else his ister cut him off. "Atmos?, why him? you don't know what the herb is thats needed. it'll be bad if you brign back the wrong one."

"think my sisters right. could leave shadou to watch her."

Seth had good hearing, evne when had passed earlier from kaya's den seeing her condition overhearing most of what was said.
Back to top Go down
WildfireDragons
RPH Wanna Be Rper
RPH Wanna Be Rper
WildfireDragons

Birthday : 1991-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 6 Empty6/24/2010, 12:01 pm

Dan woke looking around. he wonders why he feels like somethings wrong. dan then got up n walks around
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 6 Empty6/25/2010, 12:11 am

Allysa had finally made it to the pack which would soon be her new home. "We made it babies." She whispered, talking to her unborn pups. She smelled the warm breeze blowing past her and imagined it was her mate thanking her for keeping their pups safe. "I love you, Tony." She whispered to the wind before going to find the Alpha, but instead ran into Adahy. "Oh hello." She said sounding kinda tired and friendly. "You wouldn't happen to know where the Alpha is do you?" She asked then recognized his fur color and features. "Wow, you haven't changed at all." She said quietly. "And after all this time, I thought you where dead." She added. "It's good to see you again." She said before nuzzling her old best friend.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 6 Empty6/25/2010, 2:14 am

Ahady was walking North when a female wolf bumped into him and asked for the Alpha. He was about to tell her but was interrupted when she started nuzzling him. He pulled away "Who are you?" he asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 6 Empty6/25/2010, 2:23 am

"Oh come on, how many white wolves do you know?" Allysa asked. "Come on Adahy, you know me, we've been best friends since we were pups." She told him. "It's me, Allysa." She added and sat down hoping her name would ring a bell. "Remember all those times when my dad threatened you to stay away from me, even though we were only best friends and you were my brother from a different family?" She asked trying to help him remember. "All those times swimming, and playing." She added and sighed at the great memories they shared.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 6 Empty6/25/2010, 2:26 am

All those memories came rushing back to him after they were mentioned. He nuzzled his old friend greatly, before laughing. "How could I have forgotten?"
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 6 Empty6/25/2010, 2:36 am

"It's you." Allysa teased. "I can't believe you're with this pack." She said while happily wagging her tail. "So think you can show me to the Alpha?" She asked. "I really need somewhere to sleep, at least for a little while." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 6 Empty6/25/2010, 2:42 am

He laughed but pulled back when she thought she was with this pack. "Ummm.... I'm with this pack but I can show you were the Alpha is." he started towards the pack place thingy(idk what to call it)
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 6 Empty6/25/2010, 2:48 am

"Please don't go just as I get here." She begged. "Why can't we stick together?" She asked. I wonder why he hasn't said anything about my size. She wondered mentally. "We need to at least catch up." She told him before playfully pushing on him.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 6 Empty6/25/2010, 2:53 am

"I left my heart there and thats were it will stay." he said frimly. When she pushed on him he smiled at her and said "But we can catch up." and then added "My, you're big, I remember when you were not even half my size." he teased her.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 6 Empty6/25/2010, 3:01 am

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asked. "I'll take a while to catch up." She told him, she planed on dragging the catching up out for as long as she could. "That's what happens when a female wolf gets pregnant." She told him. "And besides we where still pups." She added. "Ugh! I feel like I'm carrying a watermelon or two." She said complaining slightly. "That's kinda another reason I want you to stick around." She said quietly. "I've never raised pups before, and you're the only one here that I know." She explained as they were coming up on the Alpha's den.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 6 Empty6/25/2010, 6:41 am

Seth was still there he looked between the 2 of them. He couldn't reallyremeber her. Didn't know much about pregnancies. "Shes eating baby wolves?" he asked he was following them.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 6 Empty6/25/2010, 3:34 pm

Hearing Seth's question Allysa stopped and looked back at him then back to Adahy. "Please tell me he's kidding." She said to Adahy. "I'd expect that kind of question from a pup." She added and shook her head slightly from side to side. "No, I don't eat baby Wolves." She finally answered him. "H-hello?" She called shyly at the entrance of then den when she heard voices, she wasn't sure weather to enter or to stay put.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 6 Empty6/25/2010, 4:54 pm

Seth sat ears down some, thinking had done something or said something wrong. Felt stupid. "Wish I wasn't so slow..." didn't like to be so different from theo thers wolves felt out of place especially to simple questions that were easy to them. but hard for him since he'd forget stuff occasionally. Looked at adahy. "Who is this person?"
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 6 Empty6/25/2010, 10:27 pm

Allysa looked back at Seth when she heard him ask who she was. "I'm Allysa." She said softly to him. "I'm sorry for saying what I had." She apologized before turning back to the den. She was tired of waiting for someone to answer her so she went on in. "Hello?" She asked again she was sure to keep a submissive posture just in case. She saw two males and a female wolf, standing over an obviously sick female. "Oh my..., What's wrong with her?" She asked. "You know there is a herb near the Silver Redlands that will heal almost any health problem she has." She said with her medical skills kicking in.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 6 Empty6/25/2010, 10:43 pm

"Yea. we know." atmos said. "Our group is going out to get it."
Back to top Go down
William T Spears
RPH Master
RPH Master
William T Spears

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 6 Empty6/26/2010, 2:01 pm

Cain, who had been trying to pull himself from Kaya's side, heard the sound of pawsteps. He spun around teeth bared and emitted a loud threatening growl. He didn't know her intentions at first and his only thought was protecting Kaya. Hackles raised he glanced at her and caught her scent. She was not a threat. The growl ceased and his conterance took on a more restrained view than threatening. Ears still were laid back merely for the fact she had just walked into this den..but he was being leniant.

" She has Anemic Rose..or something as such." Cain replied giving Kaya a second look to make sure she was still breathing. he turned back to the white wolf." My name is Cain and I realize that you just got here." He sighed feeling nervous. He didn't know why pregnant females made him feel this way." I would be honored if you should assist us in helping with Kaya. Since you are a medic wolf...it seems.." Cain looked away embarrassment rising.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 6 Empty6/26/2010, 2:28 pm

Allysa jumped back from Cain, afraid that he might attack her. "I don't mean anyone any harm." She said hoping Cain believed her.

"Ah, I see, many of the wolves from my ex-dads pack got that quite often." She told him. "It's nice to meet you Cain, I'm Allysa." She introduced herself. "I would be honored to help with her." She said truthfully. "Don't worry about her, I haven't lost a single pack member to Anemic Rose, and I don't plan to change that status with her." She assured Cain and the others.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 6 Empty6/26/2010, 2:34 pm

seth was behimd aylssa to the sia just listenign. looked at kaya. "She has samy sickness my mother had , she got it after my younger brother was born." seth say.

"then you really know it?" looked at thme both. Seth nodded. "I found it before. My father wouldn't believe me that it would help cure her...So she died at sunset." he says his ear down slightly.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 6 Empty6/26/2010, 2:58 pm

"Yes we always had a bit of the herb stored in my fathers den for when someone got sick." Allysa answered. "Do you happen to have any close by?" She asked. "The herb kinda looks like a cross between honeysuckle and a rose bush." She said and then drew what the leaves look like in the dirt under her paws. "It looks like this." she said showing them the leaves she drew.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 6 Empty6/26/2010, 3:02 pm

"No we have to go to the silver redlands to get it. we don't have that stuff here."

"that was it. thats the thing. elder use to call it a fruit flower.."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 6 Empty6/26/2010, 3:24 pm

"Then I suggest we hurry, she won't last long without it." Allysa told them.
"My father called it that as well, I just couldn't remember the name." She told Seth.
"You should bring back as much as you can carry, just in case we need it in the future." She told them, knowing she couldn't go along with the hunting party. "I'd go with you, but I would only slow you down, and I'd be more useful here." She told them as she sat down next to Kaya.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 6 Empty6/26/2010, 3:33 pm

"okay." she looked at cain then at adahy. "you were here before could you an your friend come along as well?...cain did say needed memebrs for a party. I don't tihnk much of anyone will wake to leave."
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 6 Empty6/26/2010, 11:15 pm

Ahady was at the mouth of the cave while they talked. When the she-wolf spoke to him he looked up "ummm..." he said before deciding "I'll come and he will too." he said standing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nahimana Wolf Pack   The Nahimana Wolf Pack - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nahimana Wolf Pack
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next