Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Family Tromperie

Go down 
+5
Angelus
Searath
Azrael
Rain of the Nymphs
Mansion
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.
Searath

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

The Family Tromperie - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 Empty8/12/2010, 8:44 pm

Carter clears the screen and begins again, he could have done that by clicking one .exe file but he did not want a data foot print anywhere even on his own computer. Carter began again with in seconds he was in all the same data files Damian got him in Carter then said. “You know that car you are going to buy needs a lot of work right? Last I heard it need most of the engine re-built, anyway you’re a technopath right? That’s a rare skill to have.”

Trent was driving tried to say nothing he would let his brothers talk, after Carter stopped talking he said “Anyone care if I put music on?”

Ethan who was liking the new guy better and better purely over his S&M comment, waited then said “We are going into the main town to hunt for the missing physic’s teacher, If Carter has an odd feeling it is worth looking into.” Ethan less bored here then at school at least.
Back to top Go down
http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 Empty8/12/2010, 8:55 pm

Damian frowned as he closed out all the screens. like he hadn't slipped through the defenses like he was an agent that had access. "from what i heard from the lady "that cheating asshole just got it fixed up just right." she's selling it at a fourth what it is worth. fresh rebuilt engine and trany, fresh paint and even new tires. hand me the comp and i'll show it to you. the neighbors have a security system. and yeah i'm a techno. comes in handy with stuff like research and things." what do you do anyway?" looking over at Ethan "missing teacher huh? o well i'm in. anyone wanna ride with me. get there faster. little concentration sends speed guns buggers." he smiled and sat back "candy anybody?"
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 Empty8/12/2010, 9:28 pm

Azrael snorted.
"Please don't go in depth Ethan, just the basics on what you do." She joked, not wanting a long, drawn out, ten minute explanation about it.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 Empty8/12/2010, 9:50 pm

Ethan Looked at her with a wicked grin which was way out his school character but with in away form school character he said “Az are you talking about my Ermmm Habits? Or Powers? If it is Powers I will leave it at no one can stand against me. And no one can resist me Think perfect hypnosis. My power suits me perfectly.”

Carter who never looked up form his Laptop said “I never sleep, I never change. Trent is my younger brother by blood. He is seventeen, I am nineteen. He can breathe underwater and with stand its pressure. I sure we can talk about this later, right lets talk about where we are going to start.”

Trent who knew the rules when driving Carter’s car did not say a word, which was unlike him. He pulled into gas station and got out. He looked at Carter and said “You drive, your car.” Carter and Trent got out as Carter took out his wallet and took out his plautim bank card tied to one of his accounts. Once the gas was pumping he said “Anyone want anything I am buying of course and it is all going to be legal.” He was hinting at Damian’s powers.
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 Empty8/12/2010, 10:13 pm

Damian looked at him and grinned. "it's all legal when i do it." he pulls out his library card. "uncle gates gave me his credit card. besides i got mine earlier." he held up his bag of goodies. "i'd like to borrow a laptop though i need to order the parts for my sound system. and some other things."
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Rain of the Nymphs

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 Empty8/12/2010, 10:16 pm

Angelus wrote:
Elijah followed the rest of the kids to the basement, knowing full well what was going on. He shook his head and smiled to himself looking for anybody he knew. He saw Ana drawing in the corner. He walked over to her and sat beside her. "Whatcha drawing?" he asked her looking over at her sketch pad.

Ana jumps at the sound of Elijah's voice and sighs as she watches the pencil draw a line through the picture of a rainy street and many people with umbrellas. "Nothing much." She says with a smile directed towards him, shrugging as she erases the mark quickly before observing her shaded drawing. "The weather really should lighten up, it's depressing." She shrugs and shades in a few more places of her drawing.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 Empty8/12/2010, 10:25 pm

Carter sighed then said “Bill gates makes less a year then I do. I bankroll 150k a week, and 1million every year on the first. So ya he has nothing on me. Anyway that’s not legal its stealing. Use your talents for good start an a business. Anyway touch my laptop or mess with it every again and you will have hell to pay.” With that Carter walked in he knew what Ethan wanted and what Trent wanted Az would come in later and get hers.

Trent smirked at Damian and said “Wow way to go. And before you make it worse Rules are his hot button. He like to follow them and for others to follow them in less he sees them worth braking. And his toy’s he hates other to mess with his toy’s, he is such a child about something’s.” Trent took the gas pump out and replaced it on the machine after it was done while Ethan looked started talking.

“You can use mine, the blue one. Don’t go into any of my encrypted or lock files you might regret it.” Ethan teased knowing he either would or wouldn’t. If he did we would know right away because of his reaction. Ethan waited in the seat working on some random file on his red laptop.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 Empty8/12/2010, 10:27 pm

"It looks nice." he looked up from her drawing to her. "Yeah, I think Prec should let up now." he said not wanting an actual tornado to hit just so his siblings could get out of class for abit. "What do you think the others are up now." he asked her resting his hands on his knees . He watched as a teacher passed by asking people if they were comfortable.
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 Empty8/12/2010, 11:04 pm

Damian rolls his eyes and takes the laptop. "rules are for people scared of what others can do." he lets the computer set ing his lap flicking from screen to screen to fast to really see. he knew what he needed parts for a sound system parts for computer parts. why get patents on custom stuff when you had every account in the world to draw from. a few mag subscriptions including a playgirl subscription for Carter. a new stereo for his room every game system he could imagine, a new phone, and put an advertisement out for his electronic repair shop he was reopening. he bumped ethan and let him see when he charged it all to Charter. "he did ask if we needed anything." he smirked and handed back the laptop and made the radio click on to his favorite rock station.
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 Empty8/12/2010, 11:22 pm

"Thanks." Ana smiles with a light nod, glancing around and noticing that most of her "family" was missing. "I have no idea, really." She says honestly, thinking of how odd the family she got adopted into is. Do they always skip, ditch, and break the rules? She thinks silently to herself, wondering how why they would even want to do that. I mean, most orphanages don't have a very good system of basic teaching and this goes to waste on people who take it for granted. She seethes a bit as she considers how being an orphan was and sighs as she relaxes herself, bloking out the outside world and returning to her sketch. She adds a bit more detail before flipping the page and starting a new drawing. Ana doesn't stop drawing until she hears over the intercom that they could move back upstairs and dismiss for lunch early, only then does she put her stuff away.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 Empty8/12/2010, 11:32 pm

Carter got a text from the money being taken out of his account and canalled it. Causing Damian’s order to get canalled. Carter got a twelve pack of MD, a cooler ice, a twelve pack of Dp and one of almost every kinds of chips, he paid for it then opened the trunk and put the cooler in and filled it with the drinks the ice. He tossed the chips in the back to Ethan then said “Damian please keep in mind, you have to sleep and I do not. I almost have unlimited time to get pay back you again do not.

Before Carter got back Ethan said “Carter may seam like fun to screw with but he’s not. He can be a asshole. I would hate to see what he has planned for Trent.” Ethan was bored he waited till Carter got back and took the chips. And set them out for everyone.

Trent got back in the passenger seat and waited for them to drive off again.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 Empty8/12/2010, 11:32 pm

Elijah watched her draw until the lady on the intercom said they could go upstairs. He got up and held out his hand to help Ana up. He looked around wondering if Cat or Shayla had skipped with the others. He figured that Percy and Dei were together, knowing that neither one of them would skip.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Admin
Serenity

Birthday : 1995-09-19
Location : Sitting here. There's a knife nearby. Piss me off, I use it.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 Empty8/12/2010, 11:36 pm

Cat sat down in a corner with a book until the warning was lifted. She threw her book in her bag, stood up, and looked around. I wonder who left. Finally she spotted Elijah near another corner with Ana and walked over. “Hey.”

Shayla leaned against a wall and daydreamed until the intercom sounded. She’d realized while she was daydreaming that the weather was Percy’s doing and wondered who was skipping and why. I guess he decided they’d had enough time to leave. She stood up and grabbed her bag before looking around to see who was there. Percy, Nira, Zach, Elijah, Ana, and, of course, Caty. She went over to where Caty, Elijah, and Ana were. “Any of you know why they left or where they’re going?”
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 Empty8/12/2010, 11:42 pm

Azrael smiled, not being able to help but find amusement in the boys argue...
"I was just gonna freeze Trent in the pool... but Carter's ideas are always more interesting." She said, speaking up.
"Yet for some reason, when I get in car with you guys, I feel like a magician failing at a magic trick..." She mmbled, commenting on their abilities.
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 Empty8/13/2010, 12:33 am

Ana takes Elijah's hand and stands up, smiling over at Shayla and Cat. "Hey." She says to both of them. "Not a clue, haven't really been around too long." She says as she twirls a finger in her blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 Empty8/13/2010, 12:38 am

Damian got a text from e-bay about his order he sent the transaction to another account. he figured that the us treasury could afford it. Damian smiled up at Carter. "but you make it so easy to screw with you. yeah you may not sleep and i do but you do not want to start with me. stay out of my business and i'll stay out of yours. simple. oh i've already ordered you something." Damian knew that he was going to like Trent and Ethan more than Carter. he looked around at Az. "why don't you ride with me when i get the car. you too ethan." he threw in as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 Empty8/13/2010, 12:39 am

Elijah smiled at Shayla. "Hey." he said and then hearing the question. "Probably has something to do with Trent." he said following the throng of students out. "Come on, lets go find Percy, and Dei. I think she has our lunch anyways."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Admin
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 Empty8/13/2010, 12:39 am

Cat looked at Shayla. "I have no clue. I kinda wish they would've waited until lunch," she said, still mad at missing Chemistry. "Okay."

Shayla nodded. "Yeah. He's got something to do with it." She followed everyone up from the basement.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.
Mansion

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 Empty8/13/2010, 12:46 am

Dei and Percy sloshed into the lunch room as the other students started arriving. They opted to get lunch rather than find the mush that was their sandwiches in Dei's locker. They each took a tray and headed towards the middle of the room. There were puddles that followed them everywhere. They waited for the rest of the family who was still at school to arrive. Still laughing.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vaann
Rain of the Nymphs
Rain of the Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 Empty8/13/2010, 1:14 am

Ana just nods at them, going to the algebra room to get the rest of her things before going to her locker. She jams her books into it before placing in her sketch book carefully, closing her locker and heading off to the cafeteria to find the others.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Admin
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 Empty8/13/2010, 1:53 am

Cat bounced up the stairs. Whether she was happy or not, she always acted perky. She thought as she walked. I wonder what they’re up to. Carter wouldn’t be gone if it wasn’t important. When she got to the lunch room, Cat bought a drink and looked around to see where everyone was. Well, everyone that hadn’t left.

Shayla walked to the lunch room and sat down at a table near the middle. I wonder where they went. She wasn’t hungry so she grabbed her sketchpad and a pencil and started drawing.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 Empty8/13/2010, 1:57 am

"Shayla!" Percy called over to her. He cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled loudly until he got her attention. "Shayla" Then he waved for her to come over to sit with them.

"Cat! You too." Dei called over to her. beckoning her with her pointer finger.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Admin
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 Empty8/13/2010, 2:05 am

Shayla got up and moved to where Percy and Nira were sitting. "You two are just plain embarrassing," she told them.

Cat heard Nira call her and walked to the center of the room where she and Percy had sat down. "Can you two shut up? Seriously, you don't have to scream."
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 Empty8/13/2010, 2:23 am

Percy and Dei laughed.

Dei smiled and motioned for them to sit down. "If we are embarrassing; then I don't even know." and she laughed again.

Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 Empty8/13/2010, 2:32 am

Elijah walked in the cafertira and saw the others. He waved at them and went to take a seat. He sat next to Shayla. "Hey guys."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Family Tromperie
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next