Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Family Tromperie

Go down 
+5
Angelus
Searath
Azrael
Rain of the Nymphs
Mansion
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

The Family Tromperie - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 Empty8/14/2010, 12:23 am

Damian kept driving. Carter's car was like a beacon in his mind. that much tech he could follow anywhere. he smiled and enjoyed the ride. slowing down he thought about the system he had planned for his car. with a thought he turned on his favorite rock station and cruised. when he arrived he pulled in and got gas and went in to get some octane booster and subway. he smiled at the girl making his sandwich and got her number before coming back out and walking to Carter's car. "want to tell me where we are going now."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Admin
Serenity

Birthday : 1995-09-19
Location : Sitting here. There's a knife nearby. Piss me off, I use it.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 Empty8/14/2010, 12:33 am

The Hotness wrote:
Percy took another bite and looked at Cat. "Well" he munched "it was normal like the movies tell us is normal. We played the roll at a normal scale."

"'Like the movies' would be the key there," Shayla pointed out. She stopped drawing and looked at Ana, "Don't expect anything that resembles 'normal' here. Though if you do this long enough, you'll start thinking it is normal."
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin Goddess of Guillotines, Death, and All Things Shiney
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 Empty8/14/2010, 12:33 am

"Well, at this point, I'm up for anything edible." She said, and on cue, her stomach growled.
"This is going to be a giant my car is faster than your type competition, isn't it?" She asked Carter, making that up instead of the traditional analogy for the situation.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 Empty8/14/2010, 12:35 am

Elijah was a little disappointed in being ignored, but ignored it. He looked up at Cat. "Hey, Cat. Did why have any homework in math?" he asked because he wasn't really paying any attention in that class. "Yeah we're not even normal." he added in creating a small flame in the palm of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Admin
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 Empty8/14/2010, 12:41 am

"I think we do." Cat pulled out her organizer and checked. "Questions 14 through 28 on page 178 of our books." She looked up, saw the flame and swatted Elijah's hand. "You know you're not supposed to do that."
Back to top Go down
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.
Searath

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 Empty8/14/2010, 12:50 am

Carter sighed and said “No? He knows mine wins. Except in the ten second. He is just made my car purrs his growls. Anyway I could care less. If he tries anything I have a tech lock out active and I will fuck his car up while he sleeps.” Carter waited for the other to get out of restroom what they where doing god only knew. Ethan had been know to take advantage of Trent then wipe his memory. Then Damian walked up Carter said “KC. Anyway I suggest we put the pissing contest behind us because I am now sure who would win but I don’t want to find out.” Carter raised his hand for Damian to shake it. “Also would you go check on Ethan and Trent? They went to go piss but that was five mins ago. And are yet to come out. I need a map out a route with less people.” Carter then got back in his car and began typing trying to make a new route.
Back to top Go down
http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 Empty8/14/2010, 12:56 am

"Thanks." he said before she swatted his hand. "I know but its so much fun." he sighed. He got and idea and grinned, he made a small flame appear behind Cat and would keep moving it when ever she turned around.
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 Empty8/14/2010, 12:57 am

Damian smirked at him. "if you say so. no i'm not going to check on them from what i heard when i thought about taking a leak, not no but hell no. behind closed doors is fine for them but i'm not going to watch it." he unwraps his teriyaki chicken sub and takes half. passes the other half to Az.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 Empty8/14/2010, 12:58 am

Azrael laughed.
"I don't know if you should to go check on them or not, so I don't blame you for skipping out on that." She said.
"Ethan knows not to mess with my or I'll freeze his-... er, I'll freeze him." She added, watching what she said.
She took the other half of the sub greatfully and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Admin
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 Empty8/14/2010, 1:01 am

Cat was getting frustrated. She knew Elijah was messing with her and she didn't like it.

Shayla hit Elijah. "Stop showing off before you get in trouble. Or, more importantly, before Caty makes something explode."
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 Empty8/14/2010, 1:06 am

"Ow!" he said when Shayla hit him. "Okay, fine." he said rubbing his arm and making the flame disappear.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 Empty8/14/2010, 1:09 am

Carter sighed and said “Damn it Ethan. He use his power to control Trent sometimes. Trent is straight as straight can be but Ethan is much more……flexible. Also I wish you had waited I was going to take us to red lobster. Anyway I don’t think he will use it on you. He knows not to on me because I stopped changing before I reached that stage of my development. Ethan is very sadistic. But he is not cruel. Anyway They will be out soon so it is best to wait.”

A Few seconds later Trent came out in a daze not sure of what happened or he repressed it. Ethan on the other hand was grinning like a fool as he walked out still drying his hands. He tossed the paper towel away as he said “Carter say nothing, you will punish him you way I will mine. I am sure Az will be just a cruel in another way. Like freezing his pool or something.” Carter knew that’s was the excuse Ethan would use but still.

Zach looked at them both and said “Stop you to. Whats rule number one? Never use your powers in public you can get caught.”
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 Empty8/14/2010, 1:15 am

"meh you should have called. i read electronics not minds." he shrugged. "you call..... THAT.... not being cruel? ooookkk. better him than me." he watched them get back in the car and shook his head. "i'll follow you. just keep driving, i got the lights. i assume you have somewhere in mind to start this little search."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Admin
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 Empty8/14/2010, 1:16 am

"Thank you," Shayla said sarcastically before going back to her drawing. I thought he learned not to mess with Caty after what happened to his iPod last time. She looked back up when Zach talked. "He's the one with the power," Shayla reminded him. "I'm just a pickpocket. That reminds me. Elijah, I think you might like this," she said, holding up his wallet.
Back to top Go down
Rain of the Nymphs
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Master Of Kittehs!! MEW!!! =^_^= THE BEST EFFING CANADIAN EVER!!
Rain of the Nymphs

Birthday : 1993-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 Empty8/14/2010, 1:20 am

Ana had gone and bought ahamburger herself, her stomach growling at her after catching the smell from Zach's but waiting till he finished his explaination before leaving. She slides back into her seat and smiles at Dei. "I would not know what normal is if it pertains to a school setting." She shrugs and takes a bite of her burger. "Powers?" She tilts her head curiously, swallowing her mouthful of food before speaking.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 Empty8/14/2010, 1:23 am

"Nobody ever sees." he said to Zach. He looked at Shayla and took back his wallet, "I see you found my wallet...... in my pocket. he added the last part after a 5 second pause. He put the wallet back in his pocket. "Ya, we all have some kind of power or special skill. Like Shayla here is a pickpocket." He turned to her "Have you ever thought of helping people with your ability, like by pickpocketing the answers to a test?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Admin
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 Empty8/14/2010, 1:29 am

Shayla laughed and answered, "Now where would the fun be in doing that? And it's not like you haven't taken your classes twice before."

Cat looked at Ana, "Like Elijah said, we're all special in one way or form. I'm good with chemicals. Make me mad and your iPod might explode. Or your clothes could dissolve. Zach, why don't you explain a little further."

Last edited by Serenity on 8/14/2010, 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 Empty8/14/2010, 1:31 am

Trent who still had fully memory of the ordeal said “No its not. That is mean and pain for me but fun for Ethan. Carter is Cruel once he keep Zach up a week straight, every time he fell asleep he injected him with pure caffeine because he use his power during a football game. Like six tackles had leave the field that match. That was cruel. Ethan is just a sadistic little shit.” Trent half way expected Ethan to something like that so he was annoy that he could not fight back but not mad or surprised. Ethan at least Screwed with Trent’s mind to make him think he enjoyed it.

Ethan got in the car and said “Lets go I am dieing to see that underground S&M club.” And like that he bucked in ready to leave.

Carter sighed and said “Lets go. Damian just follow me. I am sure you can with out even seeing my Lock stops your neural pathways form firing right to screw with my car, but it does not stop you from tacking it. Like of it like an EPM for the brain.” Carter would not explain the lock out device more then that because he did not want anyone screwing with it. Carter got in and shut his door, Trent for some reason got in the back with Ethan, which was odd because he always rode shotgun.

Zach looked her “Yes powers. Some of us have well refined skills and some like Me, Carter, Trent, Ethan, Percy, Elijha, and a few other all have advanced frontal lobes in our brain that allow us to do things with our mind. Or body that are advanced to the point that can breathe underwater and with stand its pressure or never sleep and never change.” Zach thought she knew he was dumbfound he had to explain it to her.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 Empty8/14/2010, 1:35 am

"Does this mean I get shotgun?" Az asked, halfway climbing in, and ignoring what Trent said, deciding against punishing him. Ethan's treatments were enough.
"Hey, Trent, toss me my backpack please?" She asked, looking at her messenger bag.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 Empty8/14/2010, 1:38 am

"Yeah, pretty much what Zach said." he said pulling out his wallet and checking it. "Shayla." he said simply "Can I have my hundred dollars back?" he said glaring at her and holding out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 Empty8/14/2010, 1:39 am

Ginger was at the house playing one of her favorite hunting games on the Xbox. She had played sick to get out of her composition class... again. She'd set the timer on her watch to let her know when to leave to make it to her math class. Once the timer went off she turned off the game and grabbed her keys and backpack and rushed out of the house with barely a "bye Mom and Dad, I feel better now!." and went straight to her car, which she treated like it was her baby. "Alright, lets get going." She said as she pushed in the clutch and turned the key only to hear the car try to turn over then die. "Okay, minor set back." She said to herself as she popped the hood. Once she had the hood up she thought of all the possibilities before spotting that the battery cable had worked it's self loose. "Ah ha, I'm gonna fix you once and for all." She said as she pushed it back down on the terminal and tightened it down. "Lets see you come off now." She said smirking as she closed the hood then wiped off the fingerprints that she got on it. Then jumped in and started her up easily. She sat in the garage for a few extra minutes loving the sound of the old '67's engine. "Can't be fixed." She laughed before backing out, she knew she'd be late to her math class so instead she drove to the nearest auto supply store and browsed the seat covers and steering wheel covers till it was time for lunch.
Back to top Go down
grim28
RPH Pro Poster
RPH Pro Poster
grim28

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 Empty8/14/2010, 1:42 am

Damian smirked. "i know what a seizure is. and i know how a hyper-synaptic transmitter works. i've ran into them before. irritating but there are ways and ways around them. besides why would i screw with your car. i might have it toad and given a custom paint job but screwing with it would just be mean. and we don't have the time right now. i could use relaxing time at this club. sounds like fun. just remember Ethan i'm no one's gimp." he walked back to his car and followed Carter.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Admin
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 Empty8/14/2010, 1:45 am

Shayla took a hundred dollar bill out of her back pocket. "You mean this?" she asked before putting it back in her pocket.

Cat looked at Shayla and Elijah and shook her head before opening her book and beginning to read. Those two...aye aye aye...
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 Empty8/14/2010, 1:50 am

"You're a very mean little girl." he said. "But that's what makes you so attractive.." he grinned at her knowing just what to say to push her buttons.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Admin
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 Empty8/14/2010, 1:55 am

Shayla stole Cat's book and smacked Elijah in the head with it before handing the book back. "Sorry Caty. I think I might've hurt your book."

Cat wasn't happy at having her book taken. "Elijah, stop it before your iPod mysteriously explodes again," she told him after Shayla gave her book back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Family Tromperie
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next