Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEXUS CORE [RP]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 15 Empty7/4/2010, 1:36 pm

"Y-yes sir." Arthur let out a slight sigh of relie and glanced down toward his trey."I'm sorry about my behavior...it's just when I was a kid I always had trouble making friends." Remembering while he talked he pulled out his cell phone and added Addy to his contact list."Maybe......maybe we can hangout some time...."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 15 Empty7/4/2010, 1:50 pm

=CAFETERIA=

"Thats cool with me. I don't have many friends myself good to meet new people." under his mask he was smiling. hapyp had made a new comrad. "What is that your holding?" he asked him speaking of the cell phone. donesn't know the model.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 15 Empty7/4/2010, 2:21 pm

John brought the baby lower for his mother to hold "I think the girl looks like a Linda don't you?" He waved goodbye to Vita "See you later."
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 15 Empty7/4/2010, 2:31 pm

Arthur nodded and gave a slight smile before glancing down towards his phone."It's a Black Berry." He'd been hoping for a droid, but the blavk berry seemed much cheaper at the time.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 15 Empty7/4/2010, 2:43 pm

=CAFETERIA=
"I have never heard of see one of those before. What does it do exactly?" he likd ot be updated on enw techs, but never gotten the chance to when he'd only been in the country for almost a month now and had been busy.

=THE HOME=
Vita said he goodbyes wreturnedb ack to the Nexus Core building and had the meeting. She took care of the seet up and preperations her self. Still seeing her brother as being useless and of course they still mistake her till she tells them that. Which makes them feel stupid but she enjoys seeign thier reaction on their face.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 15 Empty7/4/2010, 5:48 pm

Angelus wrote:
John brought the baby lower for his mother to hold "I think the girl looks like a Linda don't you?" He waved goodbye to Vita "See you later."

"Hey Billy." Cathy spoke softly to her baby. "I think you right." She answered before kissing John on the cheek. "Thanks again Vita." She called to her as she was leaving. "So, what's on the list she left?" She asked nodding over to it.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 15 Empty7/4/2010, 6:19 pm

The list said of what food cathy can and cant eat. The medicine prescribed. doctor appointments. exorcises. and how much she should be resting.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 15 Empty7/4/2010, 10:27 pm

Arthur shrugged and looked down towards his phone."I'm not reay sure of everything it does.......I just got it yesterday." He seemed to only use it when calling his parents who seemed to always checkon him, and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 15 Empty7/4/2010, 10:38 pm

=THE CAFETERIA=

"Strange device. wonder if everyone here has that." Is totally clueless abou this. "You should eat your food. before it gets cold." he says to him.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 15 Empty7/6/2010, 12:34 pm

Arthur shrugged and pushed it away. He'd eaten most of it, but had gotten full quickly."I'm sure everyone here has one."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 15 Empty7/6/2010, 12:48 pm

=CAFETERIA=

"Then i must be far behind the times, in a way." he syas . the intercom comes on and called for the president. "I gotta go, but another chat. another time." he got up waves bye. "cya Arthur." he head to his office.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 15 Empty7/6/2010, 12:53 pm

Arthur watched and waved goodbye tot he president, before standing up and walking over to put up his plate. Now that his break was over he was needed back in his office to finish another project.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 15 Empty7/6/2010, 12:55 pm

Lavon back to his office he saw he had piles of paper work todo. Wasn't going to enjoy any of this. door to his office closed started on the work.

Vita workign at the hospital was knee to waist deep in her worwk. seemed there was a accident that happend on I-95 of a car crash pile up. She had surgeries to take care of and people looked at.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 15 Empty7/6/2010, 1:01 pm

Arthur sighed, seeing all of the work that had been sent to him within jsut the short 20 minutes he'd left to take a break.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 15 Empty7/6/2010, 1:09 pm

Lavon only got about half of the work done. Looking over the schedules, the workers data. CEo's the trust funds. and even deeper into the history of the company see something else that hadn't really expected before. "Hmmm~ now this is new..." mutters to himself.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 15 Empty7/6/2010, 1:23 pm

-Ady's Office-
Ady was in her office going through the paperwork that had to be done. "Hey Jo Ann?" She called to her Secretary, who was also one of her best friends. "What would you say if I got you a date for the up coming banquet?" She asked.

"Yea?" Jo Ann asked in response to Ady calling her name. "I would say you are the best best friend of all best friends!" She answered eagerly. That was one thing about Jo Ann she wasn't really shy at all.

-The House-

"Hey, Babes?" Cathy asked looking up at John. "can you see what Carla's son brought over?" She asked, holding Billy and Linda in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 15 Empty7/6/2010, 1:34 pm

Arthur sighed as he finished his first report, taking off his glasses and wiping them off as he sighed and started on the next one.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 15 Empty7/13/2010, 1:11 pm

Darth Dork wrote:
Angelus wrote:

"Hey Billy." Cathy spoke softly to her baby. "I think you right." She answered before kissing John on the cheek. "Thanks again Vita." She called to her as she was leaving. "So, what's on the list she left?" She asked nodding over to it.

John got up and went to get the list "Stuff like.." he read the list out loud to her. "Seems easy enough."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 15 Empty7/14/2010, 7:22 pm

Lavon still in his office was doing soem research on the company. had found an old document that was his fathers about soem sort of project that they had been working on. WAsn't sure what it was on or about for that matter. the deeper he goes into it the more he has to define and look up the meaning in other language. Most of which had been lating but non the less he found out something about. 'THE NEXUS CORE'

"the nexus core...father..what were you thinking...what were you even doing to be coming up with such a thing..." speaks ot himself. "An alternative energy souce that is similar to solar energy but use the lunar energy waves in order to give as an alternative if the sun were to ever blow as our research have said that it would... speaking low to himself. "The sun give out...what did he mean by that...sun will last for many a millenia..."

Secretary buzzes in.
Secretary: "Sir you have a phone call on line one. It your mother."

"Thank you louise." lcicked the button off and answers the phone talked with his mother asking her a few questiosn she was able to answer some of them.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
RPH Master
RPH Master
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 15 Empty7/20/2010, 11:26 pm

Arthur rubbed his eyes and stood up from his desk, nearly slipping and knocking over everything on his desk. However he managed to react fast enough to grab hold of the desk and brace himself. After putting everything in his place he started carry documents from his room and to another office. During the entire walk he could do nothing but think about his date with Ady, the thought making him blush.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 15 Empty7/20/2010, 11:35 pm

"Whatcha blushing about?" Ady asked playfully coming out of her office with some of her own paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 15 Empty7/21/2010, 12:32 am

Lavon leaves his office after awhile, going down the hall he had his bag with him his office wasl ocked stuff he needed and the fies were in his bag. He wore a amsk under the ma sk he was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 15 Empty7/21/2010, 12:45 am

Jo Ann came out of her office carrying a huge stack of papers and such and ran into Lavon knocking them both to the floor. "Ohmygosh! I'm so sorry!" She apologized. "I should have been looking where I was going." She added, she felt awful for causing the collision.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 15 Empty7/21/2010, 12:51 am

Lavon knelt down and helped her pick the papaers up his msg bag slung over his hshoudler. "Itsn ot your fault, was just day dreaming." he syas to her helps her up to her feet, and Hands her the papers they were some what neat. His cloths still finely done. he didn't wear a suit or any type of buisnes liikecloths victorian modern lik style for him.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 15 Empty7/21/2010, 1:01 am

"I assure you it was my doing, I wasn't paying attention." Jo Ann said as Lavon helped her up. "But thank you for your help." She said as she took the papers back. "I need to get these handed out, perhaps we'll meet again" She said hopefully, not knowing that he worked there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEXUS CORE [RP]   NEXUS CORE [RP] - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEXUS CORE [RP]
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next