Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Master + Slaves

Go down 
+2
Gin
Sephiroth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

Master + Slaves  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 3 Empty8/22/2010, 2:33 am

"You did something i didn't think of to do." Rosalinda corrected. "But you just said... never mind." She said dropping it.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 3 Empty8/22/2010, 3:05 am

"Once she awakens better your aroudn the child then me. they don't agree with me. literally." he sys slipped his hand away from the litle girls grip placing a toy inthe way instead.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 3 Empty8/22/2010, 3:36 am

"Alright, I'll see you when she wakes up then." Rosalinda said softly before kissing him on the cheek before she realized what she was doing. "Uh... I'm sorry, I.. uh.. I'm not sure what came over me." She said with her cheeks turning a deep red, she hadn't meant to kiss him, though she was starting to really like him.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 3 Empty8/22/2010, 3:53 am

Zakur looked surprised, looked back to her when she kissed his cheek. then away. "O-kay...i'll be out to the fields." he syas then leaves going outside. had slight blush he helps with the labour.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 3 Empty8/22/2010, 4:00 am

"Okay." Rosalinda said quietly once she regained some of her composure. "He's probably gonna avoid me now." She said with a sigh and went over to the window and looked out it towards the fields. She watched as he helped the others. She reached up and placed her hand on her cheek and just watched him. She looked over her shoulder every so often to check on the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 3 Empty8/22/2010, 4:23 am

when she touched shuri's cheek, a breif image of Zakuro holding her in arms close and giving her a kiss had came to rosalinda's mind. For some reason why he had some injuries on him and his swords were sheathed. he had whispered soemthing into her hear then the image ends. Was more like she was day dreaming or wishign that would happen. But was soemthingthat would happen in the future between her and him. And shuri had showed it to her.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 3 Empty8/22/2010, 4:41 am

"There's that crazy over active imagination of mine again." She sighed liking the idea of it. "You're gonna need plenty of rest, sleep as long as you would like." She said to Shuri's sleeping figure and sat at the foot of the bed. She softly started to hum a tune that she used to put Kaya to sleep with, just to fill the silence.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 3 Empty8/22/2010, 4:43 am

zakuro was working on one of the machiens that had malfunctioned. Knew his mechanics, didn't know why he spoke abou his son. wasn't sure if to regret or not. but also wasn't sure if should have gotten involved with the masters mother.

Shuri turned on side in sleep, thumb in mouth. evne if she was a little too old ot be doing that.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 3 Empty8/22/2010, 3:30 pm

"The pitman rod must have broke, that sickle mower is such an ass at times." Rosalinda said quietly, though she was still watching out the window. She then looked down at Shuri, she brought back memories of Kaya being that little.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 3 Empty8/22/2010, 3:57 pm

shuri wakes up, looked around hadn't an idea of where she was. saw the toy she was holding wasn't her mutant like doll that she had treasured but soem normal toy plushy tossed it.Gets up from the couch no idea how she got where she was. wondered if allen, grace an the others knew she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 3 Empty8/22/2010, 4:07 pm

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Rosalinda asked the girl when she woke up. "You probably want to go home don't you?" She asked softly so she wouldn't frighten the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 3 Empty8/22/2010, 4:18 pm

"W-who are you old lady?...wheres allen?...WHERE AM I?!" she yelled kepeign good distance away from her. her ears still down and holding her tail.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 3 Empty8/22/2010, 4:36 pm

"It's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you." Rosalinda tried to soothe her. "My name is Rosalinda. He might be out looking for you or not even sure you left." She was speaking softly to her trying to calm her down. "You're on Kaya's estate." She answered. "If you tell me where you live I can take you home." She said reassuring the girl
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 3 Empty8/22/2010, 4:59 pm

"I-I don't know, I don't remeber..." she syas. doesn't enve beleive kaya is even a name sounded fake to her. wasn't evne sureof the woman. "Why do your scent smell like wet fur an pancakes..." she says to her. emant to say that in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 3 Empty8/22/2010, 6:10 pm

"It's okay, when Kaya comes down she might recognize you or even Allen." Rosalinda reassured her "I was cooking breakfast for everyone." She giggled. "Would you like some?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 3 Empty8/22/2010, 6:46 pm

"I don'ttake food from strangers. may try to poison me." she says to her, stomach growls some slight blush. "I dont' take food from strange people."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Master + Slaves
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Haven :: Role Plays :: Role Play-
Jump to: