Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Master + Slaves

Go down 
+2
Gin
Sephiroth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

Master + Slaves  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 2 Empty8/12/2010, 7:45 pm

Shuri was going to enter the kitchen but instead she doesn't. She was afraid to do so mainyl cause he seemed angry. She jsut leaves runnign off some where and goes outside playing around.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 2 Empty8/15/2010, 9:25 am

Ivy almost cracked the eggs straight into the pan but remembered just in time that she needed to heat the oil first. She hunted around till she found some then began. All the time she felt as if his eyes were boring into her. It was a very disconcerting feeling.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 2 Empty8/19/2010, 5:04 pm

Augusto rested his head on his hands and continued watching her taking in ever detail about her and what she did.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 2 Empty8/20/2010, 4:32 am

Ivy finished cooking and put his eggs on a plate. She brought them over to the table, "Fried eggs on toast for you sir."
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 2 Empty8/20/2010, 4:37 am

"Thank you." he said before he starting eating the eggs. "These are good, good job." he smiled at her and dismissed her with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 2 Empty8/20/2010, 4:40 am

Ivy went to the sink to wash the frying pan. Wondering what he wanted her to do next.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 2 Empty8/21/2010, 12:51 am

"After you're finished with that, you can tend the garden." he told her. Normally he'd like to do this but today was to busy for him.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona
RPH Veteran
RPH Veteran
Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 2 Empty8/21/2010, 4:27 am

Ivy finished the pan and went out into the garden. She stared around at al the plants, clueless as to where to begin.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 2 Empty8/21/2010, 4:30 am

Augusto finished his breakfast and put the dish by the sink and went to pick up the phone. He picked up and dialed Ginger's number.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 2 Empty8/21/2010, 4:34 am

Ginger suddenly heard her phone ringing and picked it up. "Hello?" She asked into it still sounding half asleep.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 2 Empty8/21/2010, 4:47 am

"Hello." he said back chuckling at her sleepyness. "It's Augusto, I was wondering what you were doing today." he sat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 2 Empty8/21/2010, 4:52 am

"Well right now waking up." Ginger answered into the phone and yawned. "Probably nothing for the rest of the day." She said "Why do you ask?" she asked as she ate her breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 2 Empty8/21/2010, 9:39 am

Zakuro had finished his breakfast going outside he sees a kid. A little neko kid[shuuri]

"that Child wasn't with your pack...Think is with antoher or a run away?..." he asked looking back to rosalinda.

Shuuri had wandered off withou thinkign or knowign where she was doing her ears down. Looked like she should be going to preschool. And not being out on her own lik this. but was just sad and scared mostly.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 2 Empty8/21/2010, 12:42 pm

"I'm not sure." Rosalinda answered him. "let me go ask." She added before walking of the porch and to the girl. "Hey sweetie, what's your name?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 2 Empty8/21/2010, 12:48 pm

shuuri stopped and looked at her, she backs away falls runs trips over a root and hides behind a bush. Was scared whimpering thought she might be a bad guy or something.

Zakuro just looked ou the window seeing that the little girl up and hiding from her now.
"That didn't work."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 2 Empty8/21/2010, 12:56 pm

"No, don't run, I'm not gonna hurt you." Rosalinda called after the girl.

"I heard that, and think you can do a better job?" She said and stuck her tongue out at him to show she was only teasing.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 2 Empty8/21/2010, 1:04 pm

Zakuro sweat drop wasn't very good with kids. Looked away. "Kids don't like me..." he replies to her low. Didn't tihnk she'd hear him the 1st time was abit of a surprise.

Shuri stayed hiding in the bush sittign otnhe guond knes close hands on her head was scared. Her little tail was the only thing that poked out. had her eyes closed so she didn't know. was a ribbon or bow tied to the end of her tail.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 2 Empty8/21/2010, 1:10 pm

"I'm sure we can change that." She said to Zakuro before quietly going over to where she saw the girls tail sticking out. She then crouched silently and put her hand reassuringly on the girls shoulder. "Are you okay?" She asked in a gentle tone.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 2 Empty8/21/2010, 1:32 pm

Shuuri jumped scooted back into a tree, big apple falls on her head.
Shuri: @.@ "M-monster. D-dorian eating people." she says before faints from the dizzyness.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 2 Empty8/21/2010, 2:44 pm

"The poor thing." Rosalinda said before going over to the girl and picking her up after she faints. She then carried her back to the house. "The poor girl's scared half to death." She said Quietly to Zakuro when she got back in the house. "She may have a headache when she wakes up." She added and brushed the hair from the girls face.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 2 Empty8/22/2010, 12:49 am

"Mama...Papa..." shuri speaks in ehr sleep.

"hmm....this is strange..." she says to him.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 2 Empty8/22/2010, 1:19 am

"Shhh, you'll be home soon." Rosalinda said softly to the little girl. "Where do you think she came from?" She asked quietly as she layed the girl in a bed and covered her up. "Hm? What's strange?" She asked. "Other then a little girl showing up out of nowhere that is." She added, still speaking low.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 2 Empty8/22/2010, 1:30 am

"I saw that girl yesterday. Where the slaves were being traded sold an killed. smiling and eating cookies...Those cloths are from, a preschool my son once went to at her age. Must come from a middle class or higher class home." he says oloking at the sleeping girl. unconsiously had spoken of his son, deceased son.

"Don't go, monster coming. eating peoples!" she cries out in her sleep tears coming from her eyes. " Mommy! Daddy! Allen, graciy!" she was having one of her visions but looked more like she was having a night mare her arms outstreched ot be picked up or grab someone. "Allen! don't go." she cryed out his name, name of her master that she saw as her dad.

Zakuro looked at the girl, goes over moves his hand over ot her she grabs it. she stopped crying out names calmed some but still teary and shaking scarf. "wonder who this allen is..."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 2 Empty8/22/2010, 1:48 am

"Oh.What on earth was she doing at a place like that?" She asked as she stared down at the girl. "You have a son? What's his name?" She asked curious.

"Shhh, you're alright, no monsters are going to get you here." She said soothingly and stroked the girls hair to try and calm her. "Allen? i recognize that name, but I'll have to ask to make sure." she said. "You're really good with kids." She complimented when he was able to calm her.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 2 Empty8/22/2010, 2:13 am

He looked at rosalinda the naway. "She wanted this allen person just gave my hand. I don't know why she was there but she was lookign at soem neko boy." he says ot her. "And no, I don't have a son." he syas to her not looking to her but down at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master + Slaves    Master + Slaves  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Master + Slaves
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Haven :: Role Plays :: Role Play-
Jump to: