Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

HomeRole Play HavenLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Old Republic

Go down 
+2
Sephiroth
Zach
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
RPH Master Of her Own Language.
Sephiroth

Location : To the shadows, to the sea, what is left but only the shell of me...

The Old Republic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 2 Empty6/27/2010, 7:32 pm

Ethna stopped as she saw him, happy he wasn't dead but saw how fatigued he was, going back with ihm to his speeder inside him driving. being inside the speeder she saw the lights flying past. Realized much a mistake seh'd done if she never used her sword in the 1st place might have never happened. "...Fauz...Where are we going from here?" she asked. also try and help him stay consious. but keeping an eye out for any sith that could have been around. Felt what the sith searath had siad might have bee ntrue but at the same was not.
Back to top Go down
Zach
Thinks RPH is there mother
Thinks RPH is there mother
Zach

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 2 Empty6/27/2010, 7:46 pm

Fauztin hesitated for a moment before answering Ethna. "We're going to Onderon. There are still Jedi out there, and we have to find them. It's up to us, not the Council, to bring back the Order and defeat the Sith. We'll go to Izis, a city on Onderon. I have a contact there. His name is Angelus," he said right as they arrived at the star port. They bagged a ride to Onderon that was scheduled to leave within the hour and from there, they waited.
Back to top Go down
Searath
RPH Rank Maker, And King of Fail.
Searath

Birthday : 1995-03-17
Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 2 Empty6/27/2010, 7:50 pm

Searath Arrives at his small ship. He has his report now. The moon was being used by Jedi to hide out. Fauztin was there, And that girl who was she, And why did she say that Searath caused her master to defect. Searath gets in his ship and starts it takes off. He uses it to Fly to his Real ship. His Solid black ship that has been hiding just outside of the paroled space around the moon. When he arrives the ship crew bow before him like hens there master. And for the most part he is. As he gets to the bridge he look at the force sensitive XO Searath says I want that small ship soled and use docked at the nearest Sith controlled planet. I have a Report for Lord Revan.” The XO looks at him and says. “After two years with no reports they thought you where dead we have been reorder we where about to leave when you arrived.”

Searath becomes enraged at this and The area around the XO becomes so hot his skin burn and his hair bursts into flames Searath then says I AM A SITH LORD. NEXT PERSON THAT SAYS ANYTHING OTHER WISE IS SUFFER MUCH WORSE THEN HIM!!!! By now the XO is nothing more then a burned out husk. He then looks a young officer and says You’re my new XO. Do not Fail me. The young officer says “Yes Sir I ready have the coarse set for Korriban. We are set to meet with another Sith Lord on the plant” Searath goes to his quarters and goes into a Mediation in till they arrive wondering who they will be meeting.
Back to top Go down
http://newworldchoas.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Mansion
The Van, Master Of all the Arts.
Mansion

Location : In front of a display of poorly oiled machines (CA)

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 2 Empty6/29/2010, 9:30 pm

sitting in her chambers staring into nothingness; Friday looks tense. She focuses on breathing and uses the force to pendulate a small ball before her face. Her focus is not broken when a messenger enters her chamber and approaches... The messenger seems apprehensive and fearful... What a weakling She thinks to herself. Seeing that he will not tell her why he's come without permission she says to him.
"What is it boy, I suspect you have not come to merely tremble in my presence." She speaks without loosing focus for a beat.
"Yes Your grace, I mean, M'lady, I mean..." he stumbles over his words...
"Just spit it out already man."
"umm, Sith Lord Sereath has been located. It has been reported that he is on his way here."
She slows the ball in the air and smiles. She then plucks it up and turns to the messenger. "He has, has he? Well then we must be prepared for him... Go send someone who knows his place and how to speak out to greet him then. Now go away. I'm busy." At this she turns away from him and sets the ball back to sway on the air.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vaann
Angelus
Admin
Angelus

Birthday : 1900-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 2 Empty6/29/2010, 9:58 pm

Angelus was in a room with his appertience pacing back and forth. He looked at his apeartience laying on the bed. He ignited his lightsaber "Get up, we need to train." he looked at her waiting for her to get up, but sensed that Fautzin was coming and unignited his lightsaber. "Fautzin is coming."
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

Location : The light is gone, the darkness encroaching, time is gone, hell is here.

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 2 Empty6/29/2010, 10:01 pm

Searath Is in deep mediation when the young child about ten walks in. Searath was hovering in the air twenty or so feet when the child says in a shaky voice. “Lord Searath we are five minutes away form docking I was told to let you know who you have a meeting with. Lord Friday.” The child finished and Searath said. ” Good child. Now leave me and resume your duties before I lose my temper with you.” with that was the child ran away. Searath lowers him self to the bed. He gets up and undresses. Then showers and shaves. Something he had not done in almost three months. He then walks out and goes his closest and dresses in new armor. He does not bother with a mask he was going to be on Korriban. He puts his sabers at his side and walks out of the room.

~Fifteen minutes later~
Searath walks out of his ship to see the massive main city. There was of coarse a embassy they went though the formalities then Searath said ” Lead me to your master. I have news to deliver. And I need to explain why I have been missing for nay on two years.” Searath follow them thought the streets at they brought him to a building that Lord Friday owned. This brought his back to his days of training with her and how they Became Sith tougher.

~Flashback~
Searath had just killed his former master as his sign he was now a Sith. He looked around to see that not only he had killed his master but his friend Friday had as well. They where both Sith now. Searath Threw his second blue saber against a wall and shattered it. He then turned to Friday and she said “Searath your right eye turned red. What happened when you killed you master.” ” I killed him with my new skill. Blood Boil. I caused all the blood in his body to evaporate.” Friday had this shocked look on her face, Searath on the other hand was grinning. Later that day Searath was given a new Red Lightsaber to replace the one broke after his fight.

~Present Day~
Searath lets his force aura total lose so Lord Friday knows he has arrived. He grins as he waits.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 2 Empty6/29/2010, 10:10 pm

"Well I must say it has taken you long enough, didn't you go out for some soap? I dare say I hope you found a good bar." Lord Friday says as she goes out to greet her old friend.
After setting men to work with a wave of her hand... "But no, I think you must have got caught on some important task, or you would not have stayed away from bothering me for so long. Tell me Sereath, why have you come?"
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 2 Empty6/29/2010, 10:22 pm

Searath looks and says. “No I did not find any good soap. Just the crappy kinda that smugglers use……………... But I was on a mission for Lord Revan him self to find Jedi in hiding. I found two. Fauztin Ice-Fist and a young girl about fifteen. I need another sith lord to back me so I can track them. It will be fun, Just like old times.” Searath Grinned as he said the last part he then began walking and forward and said. “I am staved thought all I have eaten for two years was crappy food. So lets get something good shall we. We can talk more while we eat.”
Back to top Go down
Gin
Admin
Gin

Birthday : 1991-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 2 Empty6/29/2010, 10:28 pm

Angelus wrote:
Angelus was in a room with his appertience pacing back and forth. He looked at his apeartience laying on the bed. He ignited his lightsaber "Get up, we need to train." he looked at her waiting for her to get up, but sensed that Fautzin was coming and unignited his lightsaber. "Fautzin is coming."

Ginger was still sore from their previous training. She had been laying on the bed resting hoping some of the ache would leave her muscles and bones. She thought momentarily about asking if they could train later, but changed her mind knowing that he would say something along the lines of 'The Sith wont wait until later.' Before he could say it Ginger felt almost like a slight tickle, she had felt it before, not really knowing what it was, and got up from the bed. "Fauztin's coming?" She asked sounding confused, it had been a while since she had seen him. "How long do we have until he gets here?" She asked knowing that Angelus had a pretty good idea of when he would land.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 2 Empty6/29/2010, 10:48 pm

Friday grinned widely. "Excellent my friend. I am glad to know your exploits were not in vain. Let us go into my house, I have a feast prepared for you. We can speak of what plans you have for ridding the world of these jedi scum."
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 2 Empty6/29/2010, 11:05 pm

Searath Grins then says. Lets go then. Searath follow her thought the city to her house. He owned one and it was one of the largest but no one had been in it for three year so it was un-stocked and barren. Searath was one of the Sith lords that like going on long term missions because he hated being in one stop for to long.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 2 Empty6/29/2010, 11:12 pm

The two sith then went into the building where the feast Friday had had prepared was set out for them.
Friday listened intently to all that Searath told her and was excited by his discovery of the two jedi, it had been far too long since she had been able to properly thwart what was referred to as good.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 2 Empty6/29/2010, 11:19 pm

Ethna looking ou from the windwo at the stars seeing some of the ships that passed on. Was lucky that she still had the money she got from the bounty on her now. could be of use later on was curious about what jedi she'd be meeting sooner or later at night. "Theres alot more variation out here, lest death as well." she mutters low. Looks at fauztin, had a question to ask him not sure of wether he'd answer or not. "Fauz...that guy...How do you know one another??..." she asked.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 2 Empty6/29/2010, 11:21 pm

Searath Gets to the part about the fight with Fauztin. When he finishes he says “So do you want to back me. If so I need to report to Lord Revan still and maybe find a third sith. Fauztin was up for Jedi Mastership when we became Sith and found the true path. Granted so was I but still when it comes to Melee combat I am our matched by him.” Searath eats his food slowly, Know every thing could hinge on this moment. If she said no he would have to find another maybe Xeraph. Searath had not seen him in years either. More then Friday.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 2 Empty6/29/2010, 11:56 pm

Friday leaned back in her chair to contemplate the offer on her plate. After a time, she let a smirk come on her face.
"I think that I would enjoy a Melee, it's been too long since I've been to battle, and I always enjoy fighting alongside you."
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 2 Empty6/30/2010, 12:02 am

Searath’s grin widens as he says. “Good. I still would like to find X but he may be on a mission” Searath finishes eating then stands up and brushes him self off then says “Ok. Lets go shall we. I need to meet lord revan and you need to be there to back me.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 2 Empty7/1/2010, 1:29 am

"We should make haste then. Hopefully we will find others who are in agreement of your cause. Until then; to Lord Revan we will go."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 2 Empty7/6/2010, 2:18 pm

Ethna was thinking about soem of the things that the sith searath had said abou the jedi. The council had abandoned them. And they reallywere on their own. Yet the sith did what they wanted as well. but they had also taken the lives of people innocents everywhere they went anddestroyed planents. In thel onger run jedi's were suppose to protect people. Hnad on side ofh erh afcel ooking out at the stars. Contradition leading another contradtion. Jedi's sometimes took life in order to save a life. adn siths taking life just to get what they want. Both being polar opposites. "Who is really right...Being taught to stay on the path or being taught to go to that side. Were oyu right master... to side with the siths. Or is Fauz to be with the Jedi's..." thought to herself. She had too many questions, that she wanted to be answered. STarting to give her a migrain. Not sure of her choices.

Last edited by La-Vonia on 7/6/2010, 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 2 Empty7/6/2010, 6:59 pm

As they walked to the building lord Revan worked out of the Sith Palace. When they where about half way there Searath Asked "What have you been doing the last two years while i was away on mission."
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 2 Empty7/6/2010, 7:05 pm

"Oh you know, this and that. Making tiny lives miserable on tiny and miserable planets." Friday smiled in remembering. "I've also been playing with the force quite a bit."
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 2 Empty7/6/2010, 7:09 pm

Searath look up at the sky and saw he was an hour or so early he then look at Friday and said "Umm Well you know they only real fight i have been in was with Fazutin and i was so out of pratice that he nearly won. Damn force heal if he had not healed i would have won. You do remember what my sigutre move is correct?" Searath Grinned as he said that last past.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 2 Empty7/7/2010, 2:46 am

Friday looked at her old friend slyly from the corner of her eye. "I didn't know there was to be a pop quiz." she said, awaiting what was coming next.
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 2 Empty7/7/2010, 2:49 am

Searath grinned and said "A Quiz implys i am your teacher, that i am not. But it is the move i made Blood Boil. Anyway lets see what you can do lets spar." Searath a master force lightsaber fight draws both his weapons and inlights them with the force before grabing them and taking stance.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 2 Empty7/7/2010, 2:56 am

Friday grinned. "I thought you'd never ask." She also drew her lightsaber and prepared to spar. "And I didn't say I'd take the quiz. But I'm sure I can manage to pass. After you."
Back to top Go down
Searath
Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 2 Empty7/8/2010, 5:10 pm

Searath spun his left hand blade as a distraction he lunged with his right hand blade. Midway into the lunge Searath upper cut slashed with his left hand blade. Not really trying to land a hit but test he speed and reflexes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Old Republic
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next